TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Macwooly I'm sorry I must have missed reading your thread somehow. Sorry about your Fil. Hope he gets better soon.
What a shame you got filtered by the NHS bmi nonsense as well. They are so mean and trying to cut costs on anything when it comes to infertility. I think NHS does a great job in many ways. But not on infertility. It's not a life threatening situation and they overlook at how it disrupts couples lives and psyche.
Anyway ignore my rant :)) I think you are doing a great job. 4,5 ibs in a week. Woow. Look at our dear Twinkle, she is almost there. So I'm sure you will get there too. Also well done on DH's results. Maybe you will get a BFP on your own in the mean time :)))

Purplelou how id your Af? Is it there? How are you feeling.

Ceedee and Twinks you are lucky on the hair front. Cause once you have the BFP u won't need to worry about harmful effects of hairdye every 3 weeks. :))
CD a friend of mine used to swear by the fitness pall too :))).

Welcome Mbaby. Many fairy dust and good luck for u.

Dwrgi I forgot to mention just keep on taking your folic acid tablets cause your body actually needs to keep building it up.

Macwooly,
So sorry to hear about your FIL.

Mbaby,
Welcome. Love your wedding pic.

Never,
Hang in there. Almost to your Friday appt.

NMG,
When is your 10 week scan?

AFM,
I got my screening test results back and they are really good so I am relieved. Will talk to the doctor at our next appt on Aug. 8th to discuss whether we need amnio. Now I can hopefully enjoy this pregnancy and stop stressing! :) Thanks everyone for your support! :)

Macwooly,
So sorry to hear about your FIL.

Mbaby,
Welcome. Love your wedding pic.

Never,
Hang in there. Almost to your Friday appt.

NMG,
When is your 10 week scan?

AFM,
I got my screening test results back and they are really good so I am relieved. Will talk to the doctor at our next appt on Aug. 8th to discuss whether we need amnio. Now I can hopefully enjoy this pregnancy and stop stressing! :) Thanks everyone for your support! :)

woohoo!!!

Hi ladies -

AF arrived today, FIVE DAYS EARLY. WTH??!! I didn't use OPKs this month (the mental part of my ttc break) so she caught me by surprise. My cycle has been extremely regular for at least 15 years (I didn't really track it before then, so who knows.) The only times I've had short cycles like this is when I'm on treatment and jacked up with extra hormones. Then last month my treatment cycle was canceled because I ovulated early and now this. It's making me really anxious that I've had a hormone shift and my FSH, which was "perfect" in my RE's words just 18 months ago, has gone up.... I'll find out soon enough - we're re-running my day 3 bloods on Friday.

So anyway, I start injections again on Friday. We've added ganirelix to my protocol this time to prevent my body from ovulating before the trigger. I figured it's time I work myself out of lurkdom a little, because I know I'll need the support through this next treatment cycle. :|

Welcome to the new ladies, and I guess you'll all be seeing a little more of me now....

HA,
We will be here for you. My cycles changed completely when I started treatments. Don't know why. I bet your body is still readjusting to the meds you were on before. Glad you are starting a new treatment and they will be monitoring you better this time! ;)

Welcome back lovely lady -we've missed having you around. I'm sure it's just like lava says - your body probably doesn't know which way is up atm!!
We'll be here for you as always xx

skye - af has definitely arrived today! and I agree about the nhs (and I work for it)

lava - so happy that your screening test results were good!! yay!! :happydance:

ha - I will be here for you too. Ill be sending dust and positive thoughts your way and crossing everything for you xx I am not a person who prays, but I am doing the best I can for all you ladies :hugs:

CeeDee - that sounds interesting! Im going to have a look at it myself , thank you xx

Big :hug: for all who need them xx

Skye - thank you for your kind words about FIL and your rant on the NHS :friends: DH & I are so praying we will get a BFP on our own as I lose my weight :) I knew I needed to sort it so we're taking this minor delay as the kick up the butt we both needed :)

Lava - so pleased your results were good and keeping you and the twins in my prayers :flow:

HA - welcome back :flower: I will keep you in my prayers that this cycle is a successful one and gives you your BFP which will be the start of a happy; healthy and full term pregnancy :flower:

Purple - hope AF is gentle with you and leaves soon and that your new cycle brings you your BFP :dust:

AFM back from seeing FIL and he is remarkably good considering he's just had his 4th stroke in 10 days :) He is a little weak and will need a stick for walking and his speech is a little effected but on the whole not bad :) They are keeping him in and being really thorough with all the tests they are running on him to try and find the cause of the strokes but he's in good spirits and telling MIL to "stop fussing me woman" :D

I've started spotting today so definite sign AF will be with me on or by Friday but I'm ok about it :)

Loads of :hugs: and :dust: to all the other lovely ladies on this thread :flower:

Ladies I have been lurking and reading :hugs:

OMM...fingers crossed :dust:

Purple, twinkle, butterfly...sorry the hag got you :hugs:

Skye and lava...glad all is well for guys :hugs:

NS...could eat those cakes in your avatar :haha:

Wooly...hopefuls FIL gets well soon :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

AFM, my symptoms upped and left and have not one back for the last nine days. I know symptoms come and go, I also know they go completely with a MMC. I had more symptoms with my last pregnancy and we know what happened there. I haven scan on Friday morning where in my heart of hearts, know they will be uttering those horrible words "I'm sorry"

I really don't feel up to having positivity and false hope so could you please just send me the strength to get through the next few days and beyond.

Love and :dust: to all :hugs:

XxX

Hang in there, Never. I'm crossing everything for you and sending you all my strength. Big, BIG :hugs:

C xx

Oh, OMM! I'm crossing arms and legs - makes walking very tricky!! Come on BFP!! Lots and lots of :dust: heading your way.

:hugs:

C xx

Ladies I have been lurking and reading :hugs:

OMM...fingers crossed :dust:

Purple, twinkle, butterfly...sorry the hag got you :hugs:

Skye and lava...glad all is well for guys :hugs:

NS...could eat those cakes in your avatar :haha:

Wooly...hopefuls FIL gets well soon :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

AFM, my symptoms upped and left and have not one back for the last nine days. I know symptoms come and go, I also know they go completely with a MMC. I had more symptoms with my last pregnancy and we know what happened there. I haven scan on Friday morning where in my heart of hearts, know they will be uttering those horrible words "I'm sorry"

I really don't feel up to having positivity and false hope so could you please just send me the strength to get through the next few days and beyond.

Love and :dust: to all :hugs:

XxX

Honey all i will say is that i will pray for you, both for strength and for a miracle, i know exactly how your feeling!!

Ladies thanks for all the dust and well wishes, but i do believe you can uncross everything, i am pretty sure af showed today, i had major cramps this morning, and i was so nauseous, both have let up this afternoon, and i am feeling much better, but i am bleeding, so i am guessing either af was just really late, or maybe we had a chemical pg again. I wish i could believe i would get a surprise miracle, but i dont think so. :cry:

Ladies thanks for all the dust and well wishes, but i do believe you can uncross everything, i am pretty sure af showed today, i had major cramps this morning, and i was so nauseous, both have let up this afternoon, and i am feeling much better, but i am bleeding, so i am guessing either af was just really late, or maybe we had a chemical pg again. I wish i could believe i would get a surprise miracle, but i dont think so. :cry:
:cry::cry: Sorry baby. I'm sending you many virtual hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha good luck with the treatment hon :flower: So exciting you are starting again. Hope you would nail it this time. :dust::dust::dust: Fairy dust and lot's of good luck. I'm sure your AF still responding to all the hormones it recieved and good luck with the day 3 results.:hugs::hugs:

Purple for everything else I can not praise NHS any more. They provide for everyone no matter social status and age. The drs and nurses in hospitals are really nice and caring. But the waiting list on fertility is the real damper. I really wish they would give more funds to fertility and maternity.
Sorry about the witch hon. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Macwooly I'm glad you are happy about the delay and using it constructively for getting fit. :kiss::kiss: Good luck with the hard work.

AFM I'm still working on driving. I guess I'm just a slow learner. Although I am driving from home to the exercise area and back, still need to build up my confidance. Really need to nail this in the first attempt cause I won't have time otherwise. Let's hope it will be fine :))

So sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

XxX

OMM,
I am so sorry that the witch got you, hun. Rats!!! It's so unfair that the hag was late and played those mean mind games with you. Be kind to yourself and have some wine, chocolate, good times with your DH, a laugh with a best girlfriend. Then onwards to a new cycle! Big hugs!

Purple,
Sorry AF got you too! Come on Aunt Flo, take a 10 month vacation, why don't ya!?! You' ve been working overtime & need a break!

Macwooly,
Glad your FIL is doing better. He sounds like a fighter. Hope he makes a full recovery soon.

HA & Twinkle,
Love you girls. Hope you are doing well!

Grrr - I actually stamped my foot when I read your post - damn witch playing around with us - she shouldn't be allowed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->