TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thank you so much ladies, i am a bit better today, i broke down and cried yesterday when my DH said "The test results are not back yet, you could be, i put the baby name app on my phone" :cry: So now i am on a mission, i am going to see what happens with the thyroid results, and i am going to start working out and losing some weight. DH and I have decided to give this one more year, after that, he will go in and get fixed. By that time he will be 45 and i will be heading for it, and it will just be time to let it go. So i have one more year to make a miracle happen, please dear Lord help me!!

Thank you so much ladies, i am a bit better today, i broke down and cried yesterday when my DH said "The test results are not back yet, you could be, i put the baby name app on my phone" :cry: So now i am on a mission, i am going to see what happens with the thyroid results, and i am going to start working out and losing some weight. DH and I have decided to give this one more year, after that, he will go in and get fixed. By that time he will be 45 and i will be heading for it, and it will just be time to let it go. So i have one more year to make a miracle happen, please dear Lord help me!!

Also praying for you Chris and hope you get the BFP in the next few months :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hun :hugs: I'll be your cyber weight lose buddy if you would like :hugs:

DH & I have agreed if no LOs by 45 he's getting fixed too :hugs:

But you and your DH will be in my prayers daily for you to get your BFP and a sticky bean :dust:

OMM - maybe we could have a little weight loss support group going on?? I would join up - lord knows I need to loose quite a bit of fluff!

in the meantime - I am giving my body a stern talking to. I have told it that every month these eggs are going straight down the pan (literally) and it is just wasteful! I hate waste! one of them (or more) could be put to very good use and make a baby. I hoping I now have an understanding with myself.:winkwink:

OMM - I'm so sorry dear. sending you :hugs: and peaceful thoughts/feelings today and always.

Awk Hun,I am so so sad for you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I hate to hear u broke down and cried,life's just so bloody unfair ,am glad u feel better today and have made a plan ,I will also join you in your weight loss with wooly,god knows I really could loss some pounds,let's get fit and fertile and get those really sticky bfp's ,stay strong Hun and never give up hope ,always here for u ,love always,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:[-o<[-o<[-o<::hugs::hugs::hugs:[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< Hugs and prayers fro you hon. When are you getting the test results back? Are you getting your AMH levels done as well? or FS. Sweetie weight loss is a great idea and all you girls who are up for it, I'm rooting for you. How about the tx you were planning? Are you still up for that? :kiss::kiss:
I wish all you girls would get pregnant soon and leave all this sadness behind :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Desperado, Hi. I've noticed you have been posting here a lot. If u you have decided to be a lurking member or wanna stay on the thread welcome hon :)

Oh hun :hugs: I'll be your cyber weight lose buddy if you would like :hugs:

DH & I have agreed if no LOs by 45 he's getting fixed too :hugs:

But you and your DH will be in my prayers daily for you to get your BFP and a sticky bean :dust:

Thank you honey i would love to be your cyber weight loss buddy, and please know that you and your DH are also in my prayers, maybe both of us will be lucky

Ladies i love the weight loss idea with a group of us, we will be the "Whatevers weight loss group" Thank you so much for all your support, i try not to complain too much, after all we are all in the same stupid boat here, but i really appreciate the love and support i get from all of you.

Despie, i just love you!!! We can do this, its funny everybody says to me that they wish i would get a bfp, but for me its not what i want if its not going to be a sticky one, after all what good does it do to see those two lines only to lose them a little while later. Your in my prayers, all of you are, thank you my friends!!

HappyAuntie, Sorry about an early AF!

Never and OMM, Praying for you and sending lots of :hugs:

Purple, Tell them eggs, I know that talking too will straighten them out.

AFM, I'm resisting the urge to test. :wacko:

CeeDee - you are very good to not test! well done xx

Omm, despie, wooly - I will "weigh in" tomorrow! the work scales will tell me the awful truth lol. I just have to hitch my bingo wings (flabby arms) muffin tops (that bit that pokes over the waistband) Back fat rolls and cankles (ankle and calves meeting) onto the scales. we can do it. Twinkle is my inspiration :hugs:

ladies - big :hugs: to you all

Purple - I have a cake shelf not a muffin top as mine is so large :D Good luck tomorrow :thumbup:

AFM well tomorrow is CD1 for me as AF has arrived but at 8.30pm I am not counting today as day 1 :) Onto a new cycle :)

Purple - I have a cake shelf not a muffin top as mine is so large :D Good luck tomorrow :thumbup:

AFM well tomorrow is CD1 for me as AF has arrived but at 8.30pm I am not counting today as day 1 :) Onto a new cycle :)

:hugs: stupid witch!!!

OK ladies i will go first, since i just got weighed monday, i will have to go off my scale, the doctors scale was higher, but i cant use theirs for weigh ins lol. So according to my scale i am at 205 :blush:.

I also got my test results back:

T3 is at 1.17
T4 is at 7.7
TSH is at 0.572

My A1C is at 7.0 (I really have to work on that eesh)

So what do you think of the thyroid levels, i just dont understand how i can be so tired and have such a hard time losing weight if they are "Normal"

Morning ladies. well Ive weighed and measured..... I am 98 kg (215 lbs) and 168cm - which makes my BMI 34 :cry: so - a far bit to loose then. no more sitting around on my (large) backside for me. better get the stepper back out!

Pah I can beat you all! Haven't even put this in the weightwatchers thread but I think it might make you feel a bit better - I'm 5 feet 4 inches & I currently weigh 244lbs - that makes my BMI 41.9 - I've got miles to go!!

Twinkle - :hugs: but you are doing so well! we can do it together.

Macwooly - I had to laugh at "cake shelf" - I told my OH (who is also a cuddly person) he said in that case he's got a "bread oven"

Ok ladies well when I started SW last Monday my weight was 247.5lb and BMI was 40 and I'm 5ft 6 tall. I'm aiming eventually for 147lb but my first goal is lose 44lb for my FS referral.

At my heaviest ladies I weighed in at 294lb :blush: So none of you feel bad about your weight :hugs: I know we can all achieve our targets with each other support :thumbup:

As for AF from what I was told Monday I think I can expect her for the next few cycles until my weight drops enough for my oestrogen to dip a bit. But I'm ok with that as I just feel in my heart one day we will be blessed with a LO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->