TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OK ladies i will go first, since i just got weighed monday, i will have to go off my scale, the doctors scale was higher, but i cant use theirs for weigh ins lol. So according to my scale i am at 205 :blush:.

I also got my test results back:

T3 is at 1.17
T4 is at 7.7
TSH is at 0.572

My A1C is at 7.0 (I really have to work on that eesh)

So what do you think of the thyroid levels, i just dont understand how i can be so tired and have such a hard time losing weight if they are "Normal"

:hugs::hugs: I wish I knew more about thyroid levels in humans to offer some advice or help but afraid I don't sorry. all I can do is offer :hugs: and pray that your weight lose becomes a little easier for you :hugs:

Hi girls well I have just weighed myself and I have put on 8 pounds since i got my bfp and left sw ,:cry:so I am 5 foot 8 and weigh 234 pounds which gives me a bmi of 35,according to the calculator I need to lose 38 pounds to be classed as overweight and not obese (I hate that bloody word )so if I lose that 38 pounds I will have a bmi of 29 which I wud be happy about so am hoping for two pound a week which wud take 19 weeks bringing me to two weeks before Xmas,sounds good to me.good luck everyone,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wooly - I feel it in my heart too! you and your DH sound so lovely, how can you not become parents!!

Despie - I would love to get below that "obese" tag too :) your plan sounds very achievable and realistic!

Purple - thank you :friends: You words really touched me :friends:

Despie - definite a plan :thumbup:

Well ladies I'm on the edge of obese and morbidly obese which cause me a to have a little :cry: when I heard it. But I am definitely going to be only classes as overweight soon and lose this obese label. It really is a bum isn't it :( So :hugs: to all who are unhappy being overweight or obese :hugs:

Sorry for such a short update, but wanted to let you know that all is ok with Furry :happydance: HB seen and measuring 7+2.

Relieved and shocked are total understatements right now.

Ladies, you are all beautiful no matter what size you are...but I'm supporting and rooting for you on your weightloss journeys too :hugs:

XxX

Purple - thank you :friends: You words really touched me :friends:

Despie - definite a plan :thumbup:

Well ladies I'm on the edge of obese and morbidly obese which cause me a to have a little :cry: when I heard it. But I am definitely going to be only classes as overweight soon and lose this obese label. It really is a bum isn't it :( So :hugs: to all who are unhappy being overweight or obese :hugs:

Glad u are feeling so positive Hun and I have every faith that u will do it,please don't cry ,u can and will lose weight lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry for such a short update, but wanted to let you know that all is ok with Furry :happydance: HB seen and measuring 7+2.

Relieved and shocked are total understatements right now.

Ladies, you are all beautiful no matter what size you are...but I'm supporting and rooting for you on your weightloss journeys too :hugs:

XxX

Great news!!! :happydance::happydance:

Macwooly, Sorry about AF!

Congrats Never!

Good luck with your weight loss ventures, ladies! Sorry to hear you’ve gained Desperado. I know how you feel; I stepped on the scale a few weeks ago and learned I gained 10lbs in a month. I was not happy about that.

TTC at 37 and first pregnancy. Hi everyone! Good luck & Congrats to those who have conceived! What a journey. I don't have one girlfriend who had a difficult time ttc, so it's tough seeing all the big bellies and bellies. Hopefully mine will come soon. My husband is infertile, we are using a known donor and will do home inseminations along with IUI this month. We did a home insemination last month, but I got my AF today.

Twinkle - :hugs: but you are doing so well! we can do it together.

Macwooly - I had to laugh at "cake shelf" - I told my OH (who is also a cuddly person) he said in that case he's got a "bread oven"

Macwooly and Purplelou double LOl!!! :haha::haha:

Girls you are going to do great, good luck and :dust::dust:

Never I'm so happy for you. Hope you would get a clear 12 weeks scan too. You can relax and be more confidant once you pass that too :))

Never - so chuffed for you and the fact that Furry is as it should be :happydance: Praying your pregnancy continues to go from strength to strength and Furry stays snug till full term :friends:

Froliky - hello :hi: Bum about AF getting you but hope this new cycle is successful for you :dust:

Despie I'm ok now only cried last Monday on my first weigh in when I got the cold facts about my weight. But I'm ok now as there is a little less of me each week :dance:

never - I am beyond delighted for you xxx huge congratulations - I had a tiny cry when I read you post :happydance:

Wooly - no more tears - only positive thoughts. and just think WHEN we do get our bfps we will all need to buy smaller sized maternity clothes :hugs:

welcome Froliky! I hope you bfp comes soon and your stay here is short :flower: meantime the ladies here are just fab!

Macwooly, Sorry about AF!

Congrats Never!

Good luck with your weight loss ventures, ladies! Sorry to hear you’ve gained Desperado. I know how you feel; I stepped on the scale a few weeks ago and learned I gained 10lbs in a month. I was not happy about that.

Thank you Hun,I got my bfp in may and left slimming world and stopped my seven mile walk a day ,sadly I lost my baby a few weeks ago and am now a bit heavier,on the good side I have kept off 14 pounds that I also lost but desperately need to get back on track,am drinking loads of water ,walking loads and cutting down on the crap,,hope it works,xxxxxxxx

Welcome, Froliky - glad you found us. :hi:

Well, I got my FSH back this morning. (AMH won't be back for 5-7 days.) In April of last year my FSH was 5.75; today it is 6.2. Normal is anything less than 10. I should be happy that it's still well within the normal range, but of course I'm obsessing over a few things: I had expected it to be higher than it was last year, but what is a "normal" rise? I know the rate at which it rises speeds up dramatically as you near 40 or 41, so do I have enough time to have two kids? All these things running through my head... I have counseling and another u/s and E2 check on Monday so I'll have lots of questions at both.... Meanwhile I have to try to just let this go until then, or anxiety will ruin my weekend. I also need to focus on what's at hand - having one baby - instead of borrowing trouble and worrying about not having time to have another. (Easier said than done. :dohh: )

We have a big fun weekend ahead - free tickets to a comedy club tonight, boating/waterskiing with friends tomorrow, a WNBA (women's pro basketball) game Sunday night... so you see, I really need to let go of this anxiety until Monday! :dohh: I start stimming tomorrow, same dose as last time but with much closer monitoring and the addition of ganirelix. Fortunately we will be home from boating tomorrow in time to do my shot so I don't have to worry about injecting myself on a moving boat (!), but on Sunday I'll have to sneak it in to the basketball game and hope I can conveniently shoot up in the bathroom! :wacko:

I hope you all have big fun weekends, too. :flower:

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead HA, enjoy - just don't get caught shooting up int he bathrooms or there could be questions asked :dohh:

FSH sounds good - still well within normal so like you say, no need to worry!

AFM I had my day 3 bloods today so will get the results in a couple of weeks - I think that includes FSH so will be interested to see if there is any hope for me with my advanced years lol!

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead HA, enjoy - just don't get caught shooting up int he bathrooms or there could be questions asked :dohh:

FSH sounds good - still well within normal so like you say, no need to worry!

AFM I had my day 3 bloods today so will get the results in a couple of weeks - I think that includes FSH so will be interested to see if there is any hope for me with my advanced years lol!

Good luck with the blood test results,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi happy auntie,sorry I dont know much about the fsh ,hopefully u will get more answers on Monday ,sounds like u will have a funfilled weekend,p.s I love your pic ,u and dh look so much fun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sweetpickles - I have joined a slimming club called Slimming World and follow their diet. Not sure if they are in the US yet but it can be followed on line: https://www.slimmingworld.com/ I love the plan as very little needs weighing and as long as I eat the correct foods I can eat unlimited amounts :)

HA - I am afraid I'm not sure what the normal rate of change for FSH levels but it's good that at the moment all is in the normal range :thumbup: Sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned and I hope you are able to stay anxiety free till Monday :hugs:

Butterfly I hope all your results are in the normal range :hugs:

HA - It's great your test results so far are good! now enjoy your weekend :) it sounds great xx

butterfly - good luck with test results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"