TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Elodie and knoxydd -hi and welcome!! I hope your stays here are short and your BFPs come soon xxx

Im 39 and OH is 34 - we are on our 4th month TTC. No testing etc done yet as in the UK you need to be trying for 6 cycles before testing is done.

OMM - well done!! I'm wiith you :hugs: and you too are a beautiful lady!!!!!! - Ive eaten tuna salad and fruit today and done some stepping on my machine at home, will take the dogs out for a bug walk in a bit before bed.

Mbababy - hugs congratulations to you!! :happydance:

to all the wonderful ladies here - huge :hugs: and :dust: to us all xx

Thanks eveyone for a nice welcome to this thread. I plan to pop in every now and again to hear your stories and share mine, so thanks for being there.. Mybababy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting!! Good for you.. I hope you have a great healthy 9 months!

Hello to the new ladies :hi:

OMM well done on making that first step :hugs:

Well had my weigh in today at my slimming club and I have LOST 3lb so 8lb in a fortnight :dance: I am so chuffed with myself as no coca cola and crisps for 14 days and they are my weaknesses along with chocolate and I have only had one 115 calorie chocolate bar once each of the last 2 weeks :)

So ladies if I can do this then anyone can as I can be the laziest junk food addict on the planet and I'm sure shares in Cadburys, Walkers (Lays for the US ladies), Coca cola & KFC are tumbling :)

I am praying this weight lose means my BFP appears before I need the FS :)

:wave: Hello to the new ladies and congrats MbaBaby :happydance: :happydance: - am also thinking of adding in RJ/BP on the next cycle and already using softcups and preseed type stuff, going to throw everything at it in September!

Well done Wooly on another big weight loss that is awesome :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone else!

:wave: Hello to the new ladies and congrats MbaBaby :happydance: :happydance: - am also thinking of adding in RJ/BP on the next cycle and already using softcups and preseed type stuff, going to throw everything at it in September!

Well done Wooly on another big weight loss that is awesome :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone else!

I also recommend adding acupuncture (as long as you're throwing everything at it!!) :)

Hello all,

I saw this site and read thru much of the earlier postings. I was hoping there were some recent posts of woemn 35+ who are still TTC #1.. I'm 35 and have been TTC for about 8 months now. I can relate to all of the failed P tests and the dreadful AF month after month. I thought I'd get a jump on ruling out any fertility issues so Dh and I saw a RE and ran the gaunlet of tests. (SA, HSG, Blood work). The 1st HSg came back with blocked tubes. I didn't trust the Dr or the results and later went back for a 2nd opinion. My insitincts were right! The 2nd HSG came back normal - no bloakage.. So RE says once we get to our year mark of TTC we would fall under 'unexplained' and move forward with IUI/Clomid. Much like all of you I hope to avoid that route. I wanted to ask those of you who write on this post how long you've been TTC and if you've been to a RE to rule out fertility issues. Thanks for reading. i wish all of you a BFP!

Hello and welcome Knoxydd,
I am 35 and TTC#1. I was diagnosed with PCOS at just age 17, So always knew this journey would not be an easy one!! We have been TTC since March when I had my mirena removed. My cycle has never been so regular - one good thing!!
My doctor did say if nothing happens within 6 months of TTC then to visit her again. So if nothing happens by the end of this cycle then I will be visiting her and hopefully blood work to follow. Not sure if she will put me on clomid or back on metformin.

Hello all
I've just looked through some of this thread, which started over a year ago, and take heart in the fact that a lot of the early posters are now either expecting or already have babies!
Let's keep it up - we all need eachother. Personally, in my life I don't know anyone in my situation (36 and TTC 1st baby) so this forum is really important to me. It's great to know you are not alone. Sometimes it is hard to find people who understand - including OHs, who sometimes seem to be in a world of their own!
xx

Welcome Elodie

I am 35 years and TTC #1. Been TTCing for about 4 months now. :hugs:

Hi All! I mostly lurk here in this thread, but I wanted to stop by and give some hope to you all. I just got a :bfp: at 10 dpo (today!), and I am 38 TTC #1. This was our 4th month trying.

In case anyone is interested, this past month I used Preseed and Instead Softcups. I also added RJ/BP to my diet and started getting acupuncture treatments.

I just wanted to pass this along to give you all hope and wish you the best! Lots of :dust::dust: to you all!

CONGRATS Mbababy!!!!!
I have been considering getting an acupuncture appointment.
What is RJ/BP?

Hi All! I mostly lurk here in this thread, but I wanted to stop by and give some hope to you all. I just got a :bfp: at 10 dpo (today!), and I am 38 TTC #1. This was our 4th month trying.

In case anyone is interested, this past month I used Preseed and Instead Softcups. I also added RJ/BP to my diet and started getting acupuncture treatments.

I just wanted to pass this along to give you all hope and wish you the best! Lots of :dust::dust: to you all!

CONGRATS Mbababy!!!!!
I have been considering getting an acupuncture appointment.
What is RJ/BP?

Royal Jelly with Bee pollen :) I got mine in honey at the Vitamin Shoppe online. It is supposed to improve egg quality :thumbup:

HA i would not worry too much about your level, from what i understand FSH can very quite a bit from cycle to cycle and only several cycles in a row would you be able to get an accurate reading. Your still in the normal range, so dont sweat it, just believe!!!

Never i am so happy to hear the good news, thats great that your little one is doing just fine whoo hoo

Frolicky, welcome, i sure hope you see a bfp with your test, if not i hope your stay is short and sweet!!

Hi Ladies, did everyone have a nice weekend?? I hope so xx

we went into birmingham on saturday night to a comedy gig - it was very funny and thad dinner in a resturant outside next to the canal - it was so warm. it was like being on holiday abroad!! (very unusual) I was super good and chose my meal for the light bites (meals under 600 calories) but it was still tasty xx now back to work again although I have a weeks holiday next week and my parents are coming to stay :) unfortuantely they are coming the week I am likely to be Oing - we will just try to do some silent :sex: lol!

big hugs and :dust: to you all

Yea for your fun weekend, and i am chuckling about the quiet :sex: that will usually make you giggle more when you try to do that lol.

Hello to the new ladies :hi:

OMM well done on making that first step :hugs:

Well had my weigh in today at my slimming club and I have LOST 3lb so 8lb in a fortnight :dance: I am so chuffed with myself as no coca cola and crisps for 14 days and they are my weaknesses along with chocolate and I have only had one 115 calorie chocolate bar once each of the last 2 weeks :)

So ladies if I can do this then anyone can as I can be the laziest junk food addict on the planet and I'm sure shares in Cadburys, Walkers (Lays for the US ladies), Coca cola & KFC are tumbling :)

I am praying this weight lose means my BFP appears before I need the FS :)

Thanks honey and congrats, wow, i have some serious catching up to do with you lol. For me its just food in general, i snack and i know it, but we can do this, and i just know this is going to be the key to us getting our bfp's WITH super sticky beans!!!

Macwolly - well done you!! 8lbs is such a great start. you go!! :happydance:

good morning ladies, ugh first day back to work :cry::cry::cry::cry: lol, yep its just like i rememberd it lol.

So i started on my weight loss journey, i am actually using a diet pill to help me along for a bit, its called Hydroxy Cut Max for Women, it helps me not feel so hungry, so one pill in the morning before breakfast and one before lunch, today is the first day and so far so good. I am going to go home after work and work out tonight, i am determined to lose this weight, and yea i am in the Obese area too, i hate that word too, i am so glad you ladies are joining me we can all do this, and hey if we all concentrate on getting thinner, then maybe we will all get lucky and have some surprise bfp's. Of course i think all you ladies are beautiful just as you are!!

OK gotta run, i am sneaking on here at work lol.
Good luck on the diet Hun,we can and will do this and hope in the process we get our extra sticky bfp's ,stay strong Hun ,love always,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mbababy,
Congratulations!!!! If I wasn't on my cell at work, I'd be adding a bunch of dancing emoticons. ;) I wish you a healthy pregnancy! Come join us on the graduates thread.

Elodie & Knoxyd,
Welcome. You have come to the right place. The ladies here have a wealth of information & are so supportive!

Congrat Mbababy on you bfp!!!!:hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies!

AFM 8dpo just waiting and hoping for a bfp! If not IVF here we come.

now going back to lurkdom.

:hug:I am right there with you! I just never had a chance before now ( went to school, lost a significant, ect.) to try for my first. It is a crazy road. I hope it will happen though for all of us. :yipee: I just wonder when the time it will be. :shrug:

Good luck to everybody with their weight loss diets-go girls!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats MBaby-brilliant news! :flower:

To all those waiting to test-aaaarghhhh-GOOD LUCK!!!! We deserve it girls-positive thinking is the order of the day! :hugs::hugs:

Good luck to all those getting down and dirty to catch the egg!! :hugs:

And, let's have a bit of general :dust::dust::dust: to all of us who are desperately trying for our first little beans-we soooooooooooooo deserve our BFPs! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

AFM-using norestherone till Friday, then wait for cowbag AF and then IVF treatment commences in earnest next week. Needles and high protein here we come. Three and a half years is FAR too long for anybody to wait for their :bfp:.

Hope you're all well! Lots of love to all you lovely girls,
Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499