TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Good luck to everybody with their weight loss diets-go girls!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats MBaby-brilliant news! :flower:

To all those waiting to test-aaaarghhhh-GOOD LUCK!!!! We deserve it girls-positive thinking is the order of the day! :hugs::hugs:

Good luck to all those getting down and dirty to catch the egg!! :hugs:

And, let's have a bit of general :dust::dust::dust: to all of us who are desperately trying for our first little beans-we soooooooooooooo deserve our BFPs! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

AFM-using norestherone till Friday, then wait for cowbag AF and then IVF treatment commences in earnest next week. Needles and high protein here we come. Three and a half years is FAR too long for anybody to wait for their :bfp:.

Hope you're all well! Lots of love to all you lovely girls,
Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh i am so excited for you to start this ivf cycle, i am sending a cloud of :dust:your way!!!!!!

FM praying for a beautiful bfp for you!!

LADIES!!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking excited, i just ordered the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor!!!! I cannot wait until i can use it, i just know this is so going to help!! Oh and i did a two mile aerobic work out last night, and i am watching what i eat and so far so good, i just know that with the weight loss and the monitor it will work and i will get my bfp with a super sticky bean!!!

How are all my lovely ladies doing today? Welcome to all the newbies, this is the best place ever for support and love!!!!!

good morning ladies, ugh first day back to work :cry::cry::cry::cry: lol, yep its just like i rememberd it lol.

So i started on my weight loss journey, i am actually using a diet pill to help me along for a bit, its called Hydroxy Cut Max for Women, it helps me not feel so hungry, so one pill in the morning before breakfast and one before lunch, today is the first day and so far so good. I am going to go home after work and work out tonight, i am determined to lose this weight, and yea i am in the Obese area too, i hate that word too, i am so glad you ladies are joining me we can all do this, and hey if we all concentrate on getting thinner, then maybe we will all get lucky and have some surprise bfp's. Of course i think all you ladies are beautiful just as you are!!

OK gotta run, i am sneaking on here at work lol.
Good luck on the diet Hun,we can and will do this and hope in the process we get our extra sticky bfp's ,stay strong Hun ,love always,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks honey, you are just so sweet, i pray for you to get your super sticky bean, we can and WILL do this!!!!! Love you honey!!!

Dwrgi - I pray that the IVF gets you your BFP and it is the start of a successful pregnancy :dust:

OMM - Way to go with the exercise :thumbup: You'll love the CBFM and it is so easy to use :)

Good luck this month OMM with the monitor and hope you do get your BFP!

Dwrgi, also lots of :dust: to you for the IVF

and FM, yes, hope you get your BFP this month

:dust: :dust:

LADIES!!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking excited, i just ordered the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor!!!! I cannot wait until i can use it, i just know this is so going to help!! Oh and i did a two mile aerobic work out last night, and i am watching what i eat and so far so good, i just know that with the weight loss and the monitor it will work and i will get my bfp with a super sticky bean!!!

How are all my lovely ladies doing today? Welcome to all the newbies, this is the best place ever for support and love!!!!!

I remember that first excitement wen I got mine,I couldnt stop looking at it lol,I think it will really help Hun,I got my bfp on my third cycle with it ,fantastic news on the work out and healthy eating plan,u go girl,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:U will get that extra sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - I so agree with you - 3 1/2 years is way too long to wait for BFP!! FXed that IVF brings that Really sticky bean and really soon too!!!!

Onmymind - good on you for sticking to your exercise regime. I have almost lost 2 stone already and determined to loose another 2 stone. Having to shop for smaller clothes is so good!!! Keep it up!!!
Lets hope with loosing weight, we get our super sticky beans!!!

Go girl! I love the positivity! I am certain it will help! You SO deserve your BFP-send the blues away and let's get rocking!

Big :hugs::hugs: to you!
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! i think this is the place for me! i am 37yrs (38 on friday - boooo), and hubby is 35. we have been ttc for 15 months. i did my first clomid 100mg cycle last month with timed intercourse - negative. i did my first clomid 100mg with iui this month. i am now 8dpiui. i do not have any symptoms at this point. not sure how this is going to go, but wanted to share in this journey with all of you!

Dwrgi,
I'm praying for you that this month brings you your much-deserved BFP and a sticky bean. I have a really good feeling about this IVF cycle!

FM,
Hope that this month is your month too and you don't need to take the next step, but if you do move on to IVF, I'm sure that it will work. Keep up the PMA!

Canuck,
I got pregnant on my 2nd IUI (first cycle with Clomid) and I wish you much success this month. Don't worry about not having any symptoms before you test. I didn't have any. They started around 6weeks! Good luck and welcome to this thread.

Hi Canuckgirl :) welcome to the thread. hoping this IUI was successful xx

Dwrgi - did you have a lovely holiday?? Im sure the relaxationwill contribute to the IVF success - I feel so positive and hopeful for you! :hugs:

to all other ladies here :dust: :dust: :dust: lets hope August is the month for loads of BFPs and sticky beans!!

Hi Newbies!! :flower:
Good luck to any of those starting new things this week :dust:

I'm just on the countdown to my next appointment - I can't shift the pounds I need to in the next week so we'll just have to see what he says when I get there :nope:

Twinkle you have still managed to lose a SIGNIFICANT amount of weight, and hopefully the FS will see this and that you have made some great progress in lifestyle changes, because you have done really well

FX for you for next week.

I agree with Northstar as you have done a fabulous job with your weight lose and hopefully the FS will acknowledge this :hugs:

Welcome Elodie! I joined this board just so that I will have someone to talk to. My hubby is not really interested and I don’t want to get family involved. You will really like it here.

Hello knoxydd, I’m only on the 2nd cycle of TTC. I’m praying that you won’t need IUI or clomid as well. Have you started temping or using Opk’s?

Welcome canuck! Praying for BFP!

Onmymind17, Good luck with your diet hopefully the diet pills will help a bit. I agree that you might get a BFP while loosing weight.

Macwooly, Congrats on your weight loss!

Dwrgi- You are so right about the 3.5 years, you know we are in the same boat. I'm 3.5 years of trying and if I don't get my bfp I will be on the IVF buggy too! You are getting started sooner than me so I will be your cheerleader.

OMM- Yay for the cbfm! I love your pma!

Canuckgirl- Welcome! I'm 38 too!

Twinkle- Awesome job on the weight loss! I hope your appt goes great!

Ceedee-:wave:

AFM- 10dpo!

Hi Canuckgirl :) welcome to the thread. hoping this IUI was successful xx

Dwrgi - did you have a lovely holiday?? Im sure the relaxationwill contribute to the IVF success - I feel so positive and hopeful for you! :hugs:

to all other ladies here :dust: :dust: :dust: lets hope August is the month for loads of BFPs and sticky beans!!

Thanks for asking Purple, you are soooo thoughtful! I had a great holiday-I LOVED Portugal, and can't wait to go back, although perhaps not with the OH who was a complete pain in the posterior as he has "situational anxiety" (his interpretation), (autism-my interpretation). We went to Vilamoura and stayed in THE best hotel (Vila Sol Golf Resort), which I loved! Next time, I will go to Lagos, where my bruv went, and which sounded a bit more authentically Portugese. Two and a half hours from Cardiff Airport and straight into 35 degrees! It was heaven! What about you, are you going away anywhere?

Hope you're keeping positive about the BFP-the wait is the worst, but keep busy and will that egg to stick!

Fingers crossed for you!

Dwrgi- You are so right about the 3.5 years, you know we are in the same boat. I'm 3.5 years of trying and if I don't get my bfp I will be on the IVF buggy too! You are getting started sooner than me so I will be your cheerleader.

OMM- Yay for the cbfm! I love your pma!

Canuckgirl- Welcome! I'm 38 too!

Twinkle- Awesome job on the weight loss! I hope your appt goes great!

Ceedee-:wave:

AFM- 10dpo!

Thank you so much FM-it is soooooooooo fab to me to know that there are others in the same boat, and who I can support and get support in return. I don't know what I'd do without this thread! Go girl, and let's hope you get your BFP so no IVF (ITF, as my dad called it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->