TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

ladies, after my bin diving I did another test this morning to put any doubt out of my mind...... and there was a definite line in the test window!!!!!!! I am feeling disbelief to be honest. I told my husband and he was also disbelieving. I don't "feel" pregnant (although since Ive never been pregnant how would I know??) since the test I used was an amazon cheapie, I will pop out of work lunchtime or after work and buy a branded one. I am trying not to get my hopes up, because I realise at this very early stage anything is possible. I did have some very light spotting last week - I hoping that was implantation bleeding. I wanted so badly to share with you all, now I am worried I am jinxing myself by actually writing this down (I know - daft)

love to you all..... love shockedpurple xx

Fabulous!!! Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And congratulations Mbaby!! Brilliant news!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ladies, after my bin diving I did another test this morning to put any doubt out of my mind...... and there was a definite line in the test window!!!!!!! I am feeling disbelief to be honest. I told my husband and he was also disbelieving. I don't "feel" pregnant (although since Ive never been pregnant how would I know??) since the test I used was an amazon cheapie, I will pop out of work lunchtime or after work and buy a branded one. I am trying not to get my hopes up, because I realise at this very early stage anything is possible. I did have some very light spotting last week - I hoping that was implantation bleeding. I wanted so badly to share with you all, now I am worried I am jinxing myself by actually writing this down (I know - daft)

Thank you!!! :flower:

Hello Butterfly and Skye

I was told by my clinic to eat loads of protein and drink lots of water but they didn't tell me how much. What I am doing is following advice by people on here and on fertilityfriend.co.uk (where there is a thread of cyclers from the same clinic as I'm using). It seems like we have always said, we need to be our own advocate and not rely solely on one voice. This is where these threads really come into their own, and I have learnt such a lot by reading other people's experiences. It just shows how very little information we are given at our consultations, which just isn't good enough.

So, I am sending huge hugs to Skye for helping me through this-be it BFP or no- and also to everybody else who brings their knowledge and what they have learnt to these forums too!!

Now must dash-got some water I need to drink! Ha ha ha!!!

P.S. Good tip on preparing for egg collection and after. No chance I can get some wall painting in then????? Ha ha-thought not!!

Lots of love to you all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi, yes you are so right, I feel like we learn so much more from people on these boards than we do from the docs etc. I guess they have other stuff to worry about but ladies here who have been through all this and looked in detail as to what works and what doesn't can sometimes be more helpful :)

I am so wishing that you get your BFP this month :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations Mbababy:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::holly::holly::holly:

2 BFP's in one day. isn't that great :))) This thread is turning lucky it seems :flower::flower:

Thank you!!! This is my first, so there definitely is hope! :flower:

Yea how exciting, sending you tons of sticky vibes!!!! Yea for the BFP's come on ladies lets keep this trend going!!!!!! You ladies have made my day!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mbababy - huge congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dwrgi - I am very happy and definitely not bored reading about your IVF journey!! I find it fascinating and incredibly exciting, so I would love if you posted all about it :)

HA - How are you doing with Symptoms spotting??

lava and skye - would it be too nosey to ask if you have thought about names yet??

FM and Padbrat - if you ladies are lurking - how are you doing?? have you decided on treatment plans yet??

Wooly, OMM, Twinkle - ladies you are doing fab with weight loss! I am so impressed, I cheated a bit last week when my parents were visiting but managed to not put any on and just stay the same.

Butterfly - good news on your test results!! :flower:

Missy, and luvmydoggies and never - hope you ladies are well - if you are lurking xx
anyone I hav missed - so sorry - Huge :hugs: to you all.

afm - I went and got another test (actually 2) and did it at lunch time, there are still two lines - I am still in shock and dh and I have been texting back and forth all day - him mainly asking "what's next" I think we just have to remain calm and wait a few weeks to see how things go, before actually doing anything, but thank you for all the loves - I really appreciate them, love you all xxx

Purple sweetie next go to your GP and tell him you are pregnant so you can get a hospital referral. Than you can have your heart beat scan and 12 weeks scan booked. Sleep well, eat well, drink lots of water and don't lift anything heavy that's all. hahhahahhahahahah :))) Isn't that wonderful?

Ladies, its such a happy day today, i am so excited about the bfp's!!!

Purple, thanks about the weightloss, i am trying, it has not been too hard, everytime i think about eating something bad, i think about wanting a baby and i just walk away lol.

AFM ladies i dont know what's up, kind of crampy today, weird ones, and i have that kind of nauseous feeling, like something is off, i sure hope i am not getting sick, that would really stink. Near as i can figure i am about 8dpo today, maybe i will get lucky and have a little bean or two digging in for the long haul. I will just have to wait and see what happens. Right now i am trying to get myself to eat lunch, and it just sounds so gross right now, maybe i will try later and just go out for a walk, and see if that helps any. I would like to say that i am feeling this way because i am pg, but i know how my body can trick me, so until i see a test with two lines, i refuse to believe these are symptoms of pg lol.

Hi gorgeous ladies :hi:

Wow, some great news running through the thread today, here's hoping there's more BFPs on the way!

Mbaby and Purple: Again, CONGRATULATIONS!! :hugs:

OMM: Keeping everything crossed that it's early pg symptoms and nothing else :hugs:

Wooly: Well done on the weightloss, hun, you're doing brilliantly! :hug:

HA: Keeping everything crossed that this cycle is the one for you :hugs:

Twinkle: Good luck with the HSG, you'll have to update me as I'll be going for mine next month! :hugs:

Butterfly: How are you doing, lovely? :hugs:

North: If only I could stick my hand through the laptop and nab those cupcakes!! Hee! :hugs:

Lava: Congrats!! I hope you get your little girl, too, but aww, little boys really do love their mum! :hugs:

FM: I hope you've had better luck with the clinic, they really do like to put us through it.. as if we're not stressed enough?? :hugs:

Dwrgi: Thank you for the lovely message :hugs: It's really interesting reading your IVF/ICSI story, if we have any chance, that will most likely be the route we'll be taking, it's good to to hear about it. Wishing you all the luck in the World with the egg collection next week. BIG :hugs:

Skye: As always, you are so positive, don't ever change! Oh, congratulations on the little girl... what a gorgeous name!! My husband is half Iranian, so I'm getting better with all the names as I've been meeting the family! I've been reading up on husband's condition and it does worry me that he has no 'signs' for the most easily fixable cause. I'm still swaying towards it being his immune system, in which case he won't have any sperm as his own immune system is killing them off. I'm just trying to prepare myself for the fact that I will most likely never be a mum. At least I'll always be a super, cool auntie! Look after yourself and your little 'belle' :hugs:

AND to anyone else I've missed, sending you BIG :hugs:, I'm hoping you'll all get your BFPs this month!! I think there's a hefty dose of :dust: flying around.. about blinking time, too!!

AFM: We've completely stopped TTC at present. With husband's other problem, we're not able to just try for fun, it's always a 'procedure', unfortunately. To be honest, I've really not be in the right frame of mind since we got the diagnosis. For now, we're just focusing on going for our tests and then picking up the dreaded results! Oh, and in the mean time, we're off to Madrid for a city break this weekend... the Rioja is calling me!!

Much love, :hugs: and sunshine to all!

C xx

Enjoy the Rioja-have a few on me!!!! Please don't be too disheartened hun-there are ways around all problems, and I'm sure that urologists can find a way around immune issues....

Don't give up hope! Get the tests done and in the meantime, try not to stress too much about things (I know that's hard!).

Have fun in Madrid!

Take it easy chick! xx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

P.S. My symptoms today-a throbbing pain every now and again in my right ovary. Hopefully cos it's full of good embies, but probably cos it's full of water!!!

Onmymind ,o my goodness huni ,I am seriously excited ,please god let it be early pregnancy symptoms ,couldn't happen to a more lovely person ,I know u will be an amazing mummy ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->