TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

morning ladies,

the grape vine has it that there have been some recent BFPs and i'm so excited for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!

for all others please keep the faith! There are several on the graduates page about ready to pop. It will happen for you too!!

all my dust to you all! HA, futute mommy, Heart tree, Twinkle,and everyone else much love!!

anna

Hi everyone :hi:

Purple - did you test again today?! Assume another BFP :)

Chris, when are you going to test, or are you waiting til AF is due?

For those who were interested, my friend had 15 eggs collected today, wow :happydance: :happydance:

:dust: to everyone!

I honestly dont know when i could test, normally i have a 24 day cycle, which means af would be due friday, but the last cycle was 28 days, which would mean af would be due next wed. For now i am just going to wait and see what happens. I am praying so hard for it to work this month, it would mean that my DD would be in April, which is when my dad's birthday was, and that would be so very special, and i would have gotten pg in August, which is when my mom's, my niece's mine and my sisters birthday are. All i can do is pray to the Good Lord for his kindness and mercy. I have to say, today is my birthday, i turned 44 and for some reason i just feel like time has run out, stupid i know, but 44 is really getting up there :nope:

Happy Birthday Chris!! Have a great day!
You're time isn't over! PMA young lady!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::hug::hug::hug::dance::dance::dance:

Tiger- Enjoy your trip to madrid

OMM- Happy Birthday!!!! FX for you and I agree with Dwrgi you time is not over!!!!

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I'm glad I stayed on the whatev's wagon as the first signs of the witch showed today - will phone the hospital tomorrow & make an appointment for my HSG.

Blinking witch, but good to get the HSG sorted! Good luck hun! xxxx

LOL, thanks so much ladies, for the wonderful birthday wishes!!! And your right Dwrgi, PMA, i will remember that, heck im not old right!!!!!

Damn I was doing so well then I listened to a song someone posted about infertility and now I'm blubbing by eyes out :cry:

Chris ,happy birthday lovely,44 is gonna be lucky for u and me as that's wen we will get our extra sticky beans ,hope u have a great nite and enjoy those egg rolls ,stay strong huni your time is coming,love always ,:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Happy Birthday, Chris!!!! :flower:

Of course, it is not too late for you. My mom was 43 when she had me (40 years ago and without fertility treatments), DH's cousin had her baby naturally at 44, and my boss' good friend just had a baby at 47 with IVF.

Damn I was doing so well then I listened to a song someone posted about infertility and now I'm blubbing by eyes out :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No time for a full post because I'm meeting DH for an early movie date in a few minutes, but I TOTALLY SOBBED at a bookstore this afternoon... was in the kids section shopping for my 4yo nephew's bday, and found a sequel to one of his favorite books (Knuffle Bunny, if you really want to know - really cute book). Anyway, I read thru the book quickly standing there in the store. It's written by a dad about his own daughter - Knuffle Bunny is her special lovey she can't live without - and at the end this book he writes something to his daughter about how he hopes he gets to see her grow up and graduate school and get married and have a family and pass Knuffle Bunny on to her kids - I totally lost it right then and there, because that's what I want, damnit!!!! :brat: :brat: :brat:

So I'm right there with you, Twinks.

Happy birthday, OMM - I'm so glad you're a part of our group. xoxo I hope you have a lovely day, numbers be damned. :hugs:

bye all - off to rendezvous with my hubby!

HA- today I saw a lady with twin girls and they were so cute together, and I remember thinking thats what I want! Our time is coming!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your date night with hubby!

Awwww :hugs::hugs: chin up sweetheart, we can do this, you just keep chanting that in your head, heck just say it out loud, "WE CAN and WILL HAVE A BABY".

:dust:
Chris ,happy birthday lovely,44 is gonna be lucky for u and me as that's wen we will get our extra sticky beans ,hope u have a great nite and enjoy those egg rolls ,stay strong huni your time is coming,love always ,:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yeah, i like that idea, we can and will do this, and this time our little ones will stick and grow!!!!

LOL, my work day is never going to end!!!! I want my egg rolls!!!!!!!!! lol :haha:

I love you too honey, i am sending you lots of :dust: and love!!!!!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Happy Birthday, Chris!!!! :flower:

Of course, it is not too late for you. My mom was 43 when she had me (40 years ago and without fertility treatments), DH's cousin had her baby naturally at 44, and my boss' good friend just had a baby at 47 with IVF.

Thanks honey, i appreciate the birthday wish and the encouragement, and i am hoping i can catch some of your twin dust lol.!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No time for a full post because I'm meeting DH for an early movie date in a few minutes, but I TOTALLY SOBBED at a bookstore this afternoon... was in the kids section shopping for my 4yo nephew's bday, and found a sequel to one of his favorite books (Knuffle Bunny, if you really want to know - really cute book). Anyway, I read thru the book quickly standing there in the store. It's written by a dad about his own daughter - Knuffle Bunny is her special lovey she can't live without - and at the end this book he writes something to his daughter about how he hopes he gets to see her grow up and graduate school and get married and have a family and pass Knuffle Bunny on to her kids - I totally lost it right then and there, because that's what I want, damnit!!!! :brat: :brat: :brat:

So I'm right there with you, Twinks.

Happy birthday, OMM - I'm so glad you're a part of our group. xoxo I hope you have a lovely day, numbers be damned. :hugs:

bye all - off to rendezvous with my hubby!

Oh sweetheart your going to make me cry now!!!!!!!!! Please dont worry, our time WILL come!!! Yours is right around the corner, i just know it!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wish, and i am VERY thankful and blessed to know all you ladies, i honestly dont know what i would have done without all of you!!! And i think this should be our new motto on the whatevers wagon, "NUMBERS BE DAMNED" HE HE HE I LOVE IT!! :hugs:

:hugs2::hugs2::hug::kiss::kiss:Ladies you have all made my birthday very special, i just wanted to thank you all for the love and support i get on here every day, i really dont know how i would be able to continue with this journey if it was not for all of you. Thank you for being my friends!!!!

:hugs2::hugs2::hug::kiss::kiss:Ladies you have all made my birthday very special, i just wanted to thank you all for the love and support i get on here every day, i really dont know how i would be able to continue with this journey if it was not for all of you. Thank you for being my friends!!!!

U are so sweet ,that made me cry but good tears of joy ,glad u had a lovely day ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->