TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Chris sweetie, I sooo wish this thread would get 3rd time lucky this month with you too :hugs::hugs: Don't wanna say more and jinx it xxx

Yay Purplelou!!! Congrats. :dance::dance::dance:

Here's to more BFPs on this site. :dust:

Ladies - I am keeping everything crossed for you all and throwing :dust: around like there is no limit to it!! I still feel like August is going to be lucky for someone (or more) here!!

Hi everyone :hi:

Purple - did you test again today?! Assume another BFP :)

Chris, when are you going to test, or are you waiting til AF is due?

For those who were interested, my friend had 15 eggs collected today, wow :happydance: :happydance:

:dust: to everyone!

Onmymind ,o my goodness huni ,I am seriously excited ,please god let it be early pregnancy symptoms ,couldn't happen to a more lovely person ,I know u will be an amazing mummy ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwww thank you sweetheart!!! I am not going to believe it is pg symptoms until i see two lines lol, i have been fooled one too many times by my body, so for now i am just going to ignore it. I am perfectly fine today, no cramps, no crappy feeling, so who knows. I am keeping my butt on the whatevers wagon and i am putting my seat belt on so i dont fall off lol.

Chris sweetie, I sooo wish this thread would get 3rd time lucky this month with you too :hugs::hugs: Don't wanna say more and jinx it xxx

Thanks honey, nope no jinxing it lol, for now i am firmly planted on the whatevers wagon lol.

For those who were interested, my friend had 15 eggs collected today, wow :happydance: :happydance:

I honestly dont know when i could test, normally i have a 24 day cycle, which means af would be due friday, but the last cycle was 28 days, which would mean af would be due next wed. For now i am just going to wait and see what happens. I am praying so hard for it to work this month, it would mean that my DD would be in April, which is when my dad's birthday was, and that would be so very special, and i would have gotten pg in August, which is when my mom's, my niece's mine and my sisters birthday are. All i can do is pray to the Good Lord for his kindness and mercy. I have to say, today is my birthday, i turned 44 and for some reason i just feel like time has run out, stupid i know, but 44 is really getting up there :nope:

Happy Birthday Chris!! :cake: Have a fabulous day. time is not running out, you are still young and beautiful :hugs: I hope you are getting spoiled for your special day :flower: I will send positive thoughts for you xxxxxx

and butterfly - I didn't test lol! (although I have a few spares at home) thought I'd wait a few days before I test again

OMM - Happy Birthday :cake: Praying the God rewards you patience and gives you a fantastic birthday present by not allowing AF to visit for another 9 months :dust:

Loads of positive thoughts for the pregnant ladies that your pregnancies are happy; healthy and full term :friends:

And lots of :dust: for all the ladies waiting on their BFPs :dust:

I honestly dont know when i could test, normally i have a 24 day cycle, which means af would be due friday, but the last cycle was 28 days, which would mean af would be due next wed. For now i am just going to wait and see what happens. I am praying so hard for it to work this month, it would mean that my DD would be in April, which is when my dad's birthday was, and that would be so very special, and i would have gotten pg in August, which is when my mom's, my niece's mine and my sisters birthday are. All i can do is pray to the Good Lord for his kindness and mercy. I have to say, today is my birthday, i turned 44 and for some reason i just feel like time has run out, stupid i know, but 44 is really getting up there :nope:

Honey I so hope it works for you this month :hug: - and Happy Birthday :cake:

I'm so with you on the 44 thing - I'll join you in November and it does feel like a big milestone even though we are only a few weeks older than before but then I think to myself did I feel the dame at 42 going on 43 and will I feel the same at 44 going on 45 (if I have to wait that long?) - I think the answer is probably yes so really it is just another number that happens to have passed by but really we still have a good few years in us :thumbup:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I'm glad I stayed on the whatev's wagon as the first signs of the witch showed today - will phone the hospital tomorrow & make an appointment for my HSG.

Happy Birthday Chris!! :cake: Have a fabulous day. time is not running out, you are still young and beautiful :hugs: I hope you are getting spoiled for your special day :flower: I will send positive thoughts for you xxxxxx

Awwww thanks honey, right now i am at work :wacko: and i started off my morning with our hot water tank not working AGAIN, we just replaced it in January, the funny thing was when Tom called the repair service, while he was on the phone it started working again lol, i guess they fixed it telepathicly lol. So for now there is nothing they can do, we just have to wait to see when/if it goes out again and then call again lol. I am looking forward to tonight, i am going to get me some egg rolls!!!!!!!!!! I am drooling just thinking about it lol.

Honey I so hope it works for you this month :hug: - and Happy Birthday :cake:

I'm so with you on the 44 thing - I'll join you in November and it does feel like a big milestone even though we are only a few weeks older than before but then I think to myself did I feel the dame at 42 going on 43 and will I feel the same at 44 going on 45 (if I have to wait that long?) - I think the answer is probably yes so really it is just another number that happens to have passed by but really we still have a good few years in us :thumbup:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Your so right honey, i dont feel any older now than when i was 35, I guess i was just getting caught up in the whole number thing, but thank you for making me realize that 44 or not we can do this and have a healthy happy baby!!!!!:happydance:

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I'm glad I stayed on the whatev's wagon as the first signs of the witch showed today - will phone the hospital tomorrow & make an appointment for my HSG.

Thanks honey, i am so sorry that she is showing signs of comming, big hugs to you. AFM i seriously cant tell if she is comming or not, so confusing this cycle, normally my boobies are really sore, and this time i have nothing, today i feel fine, just some on and off random cramps, but nothing like yesterday. I am with you on the whatevers wagon though, we will hold on to each other tight!!

Chris...happy birthday :cake:

Age is just a number and I'm hoping this is your lucky month too

Twinkle... :hugs: sorry she's on her way...love the avatar :winkwink:

:dust: and :hugs: to all

XxX

Thanks - I know it's a bit offensive but it was just too funny not to have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->