TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Happy Birthdayyyy Chris :cake::cake::cake: Here is to a lovely funny lady :drunk::drunk:

"Happy Birthdaaaaay tooo youuu, happy birthdaaay tooo youuu, happy birthdaaay dear Chriiiiiiis, happy birrrthhhdaaaay tooo youuuuuuuuu!!!!!"

Twinks :hugs::hugs::hugs: damn the bitch witch "Amazingly enough, don't give a shit" this month bb, you are close to the tx you've working so hard for. Your lucky month is coming xxxxx

All sweet ladies of this thread. here is some more baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good morning everybody! How are you all? I hope you're all good?

Purple-did you test again??? How are you feeling today hun?? Hope you're okay? Big :hugs: to you! xx

HA-how are you feeling post IUI? Also post in laws??? When do you test? Fingers crossed for you! :hugs: xx

FM-did you hear from the clinic in the end?? What's happening with you now??? Does treatment start next cycle?? Hope you're okay? :hugs:xx

Chris-how were the egg rolls?? I hope they were super delicious!!! Did you have a good birthday?? :hugs::hugs:xxxx

Huge :hugs::hugs::hugs: to everybody else on here! How are you all today???

AFM, I have just returned from my CD9 scan (second scan essentially). I am so pleased to say that they found NINE follicles, which I am so delighted about and they couldn't quite believe! There are five in one ovary and four in the other, all ranging between 9-12 mm. The womb lining is also thickening nicely, they were delighted with that too, as it suggests the presence of oestrogen, which suggests the presence of eggs, and not empty follies (not that all follies will contain eggs, of course!). So, the nurse said, "Whatever you're doing, keep on doing it as you're definitely doing something right!!" With an amh of 2.piggin 9, nobody expected any more than 5, so I can't quite believe it.

So, I have another scan on Monday and then they think egg collection will be on Wednesday and Thursday. Yikes.

Anyway, fingers crossed that everything carries on smoothly. I was so excited this morning, and it just shows that no more how phlegmatic I've tried to be about these things, I obviously really really want this to work.... However, I'm back to phlegmatic now.....Back to phlegm!! Yuk!

Love to you all and huge :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: as always!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dwrgi,
That is such wonderful news. 9! Woo Hoo. That is a great number. All that milk, water & protein must have helped those eggies grow. Keep up the good work and the egg collection & transfer will be here before you know it. Then they only put back the best fertilized embies! And you've got a great lining for them to snuggle into. This is going to be it. Keep that PMA, girl. Your BFP is right around the corner. ;)

That is awesome news dwrgi, congrats, a great number of follies, am so excited for you and sounds like you have a brilliant chance there - how many will they implant? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Just heard from my bff this morning that she got 7 embryos from her 15 eggs so it's all good for her too. They will only implant 1 unfortunately but they will freeze and other good ones for the future.

Dwrgi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!! Way to go MOMMA!!!!!! See that is a great sign too 9 that at least one will stick for 9 months!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you i am bouncing around in my chair here!!!!

Purple, how are you feeling honey? And you too MABaby, sending you ladies lots of sticky dust.

Skye, thanks so much for the birthday song lol, i could hear you singing it in my head lol.

AFM OMG the egg rolls were FANTASTIC lol. I ate so much last night i think i put on 10lbs lol. Actually i weighed myself this morning and i am down about 7 lbs!!!!!!!! Now if i can just stay away from the egg rolls lol.

To all my lovely ladies, Mcwoolly, Despie, HA, FM, Butterfly, Lava, dang i know i am missing someone, i love you all!!!!!!!:hugs:

Dwrgi - 9 follies?? yay!! that's brilliant news!!!:yipee::yipee: will you just have one put back or do the clinic try more than one??? omg I am soooo excited for you!!

Happy - How are you doing?? I hope you are are feeling good!

fm - when does the treatment start and is your clinic being nicer - I sure hope so!

OMM - how were the egg rolls?? are they like little rolls with veggies/meat etc in (Ithink we call them spring rolls- if so , I LOVE them!!) did you enjoy the rest of your birthday?? way to go on the weight loss!!

Lava I can't believe that almost 15 weeks have pssed for you!! Time seems to be flying!

skye how are you feeling?? and is your little girl behaving?

never - how are you doing??

Twinkle - I almost snorted tea up my nose when I saw your new avatar last pm - lmao!! Brilliant!

Macwooly (you are doing fab on the weight loss!!) Butterfly - huge big :hugs: ladies

tigerlily - if you haven't left yet, have a wonderful trip to Madrid!

gosh I know I have forgotten someone - so sorry :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: for all xx

afm - thank you for asking ladies, I feel completely normal. I will test again over the weekend I think (just to be sure) but apart from feeling a bit weary at the end of the of the work day (which could be explained by the fact I am not sleeping great and keep waking thinking "am I really pregnant" I have a GP appt Friday (my half day from work) I don't think anything much happens except he refers me to the midwife who will see me at around 10 weeks. just hoping this bean is sticky xx

Dwrgi-:happydance::happydance: 9 follies, that is so awesome!!!!!! I'm so excited that everything is going as planned!!!!!!!!!

AFM- Thanks for checking on me, we don't get started until next cycle unless we get pg this month, I think I'm cd11. I'm pretty relaxed about it this month I guess because I counting down the days until we can get started. The clinic did call me back and I went and had my blood work done cd3, if af shows then my dh will have his blood work done. He switched to and HSA:growlmad: so he has to pay out of pocket whereas if he'd kept his traditional health insurance all labs would have been covered so we will just wait to make sure I'm not pg so that money won't be wasted. So still keeping fx for this cycle but ready to get on with IVF if this isn't it.

Thank you guys! You are the best! Of course, we don't know how many eggs they will get from the follicles, and then we don't know how many will fertilize, if any, so got to keep my excitement (excitment?) in check! I know that if it comes to it, they can put three back. Even then, there is a huge chance they won't implant.... So many things to worry about... Am going to leave it there!!

Purple-please try not to worry hun. I am sure that your little bean is a sticky bean. It is very hard to carry on as normal when you realise you are PG, but try to relax and try not to worry! As Lava said, PMA!!! :flower:

Way to go on the 7lbs loss Chris-that's flippin marvellous!! Strangely, I fancy egg rolls now too!! :thumbup::thumbup:

FM-feeling relaxed about it is the ideal way! I'm glad you weren't even sure of your CD day!!! That's the way kiddo!! I know how you feel-after a point, once you know you're going for treatment, you just want it to start! Good luck hun! xx

Hello to everybody! What wonderful women you all are!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - 9 follies?? yay!! that's brilliant news!!!:yipee::yipee: will you just have one put back or do the clinic try more than one??? omg I am soooo excited for you!!

fm - when does the treatment start and is your clinic being nicer - I sure hope so!

OMM - how were the egg rolls?? are they like little rolls with veggies/meat etc in (Ithink we call them spring rolls- if so , I LOVE them!!) did you enjoy the rest of your birthday?? way to go on the weight loss!!

Lava I can't believe that almost 15 weeks have pssed for you!! Time seems to be flying!

Twinkle - I almost snorted tea up my nose when I saw your new avatar last pm - lmao!! Brilliant!

Macwooly (you are doing fab on the weight loss!!) Butterfly - huge big :hugs: ladies

afm - thank you for asking ladies, I feel completely normal. I will test again over the weekend I think (just to be sure) but apart from feeling a bit weary at the end of the of the work day (which could be explained by the fact I am not sleeping great and keep waking thinking "am I really pregnant" I have a GP appt Friday (my half day from work) I don't think anything much happens except he refers me to the midwife who will see me at around 10 weeks. just hoping this bean is sticky xx

We have egg rolls and spring rolls here, our spring rolls are all veggies, cabbage carrots, etc, the egg rolls usually have shrimp and other things in them, some places have good egg rolls and others are eeeeh, this place we go to has great egg rolls, i think they also have pork in them too. Yummmm now i wish i had one with me for lunch lol. I had an enjoyable evening, except for the fact that our hot water tank quit working again, so now we are waiting for the part to arrive on friday, and i am praying that i can get the repair guy out tomorrow to put it in, otherwise we might have to deal with no hot water until monday :growlmad:

Dwrgi - I am trying not to worry, and actually there are a few exciting distractions going on here in this thread to keep me occupied!! so I am very excited about your ITF! (bless your dad) so there is a chance of twins....or even triplets..... I am hoping with all my heart that there are so many good eggs it's difficult for the doctor to choose and then that they just implant and stick beautifully.

We have egg rolls and spring rolls here, our spring rolls are all veggies, cabbage carrots, etc, the egg rolls usually have shrimp and other things in them, some places have good egg rolls and others are eeeeh, this place we go to has great egg rolls, i think they also have pork in them too. Yummmm now i wish i had one with me for lunch lol. I had an enjoyable evening, except for the fact that our hot water tank quit working again, so now we are waiting for the part to arrive on friday, and i am praying that i can get the repair guy out tomorrow to put it in, otherwise we might have to deal with no hot water until monday :growlmad:

ok so they sound like a similar thing - now I am starving lol!! hope your water gets fixed soon!! our boiler exploded just before Christmas 2 years back - it was soooo cold and there was no heating and no hot water. it was miserable for several days :( so you have all my sympathies :hugs:

Dwirgi...fantastic news..I'm loving your updates and so hoping that you get to see those two lines very soon :hugs:

Purplelou...congrats again...the don't even test at the GP's :dohh: you'll get your maternity exemption certificate (free dental and prescription form) for me I then got a letter to book in at hospital, a letter to arrange a visit from the MW to do your green notes (usually done around 8-10 weeks) and a scan date will come through :hugs:

Tiger...happy holidays :flower: sorry you still haven't felt up to :sex: it's horrible when you don't feel up to being intimate after getting news like that. I hope you are still having big cuddles though :hugs:

OMM...happy birthday and :yipee: on the fab weight loss! When are you due to test?

Butterfly..,you doing ok?

HA...:hugs: I'm sure your coming to the end of your TWW? Massive buckets of :dust:

FM...enjoy the chilled month :hugs: shame about DH changing insurance huh?

Wooly...superb weightoss for you too, hoping you get your BFP this month too :hugs:

I know I've missed people...sorry but :hugs: and :dust: to you too :flower:

AFM, still plodding along and symptom free :dohh: having a lovely time in Vegas although I'm starting to think about my upcoming scan and approaching my last milestone too. I'm SURE that Furry is doing ok in there, my fingers are permanently crossed right now!

:hugs: love and :dust to all you lovely ladies :hugs:

XxX

Sorry ladies I've been lurking for a few days as struggling a bit at the moment with my moods.

Well done to all the ladies who have recently got their BFPs. Wishing you all happy; healthy; full term pregnancies :flower:

Loads of positive sticky vibes for all those ladies already pregnant.

And lots of :dust: for all waiting on their BFPs and praying that those BFPs are with you all soon and that they are the start of healthy; full term pregnancies :dust:

Sorry ladies I've been lurking for a few days as struggling a bit at the moment with my moods.

Well done to all the ladies who have recently got their BFPs. Wishing you all happy; healthy; full term pregnancies :flower:

Loads of positive sticky vibes for all those ladies already pregnant.

And lots of :dust: for all waiting on their BFPs and praying that those BFPs are with you all soon and that they are the start of healthy; full term pregnancies :dust:

Honey i am sending you all kinds of warm :hugs:, i sure hope your moods improve, come on sweetheart, chin up, WE CAN DO THIS, please dont let it get you down. Lots of love is heading your way!!

Dwirgi...fantastic news..I'm loving your updates and so hoping that you get to see those two lines very soon :hugs:

Purplelou...congrats again...the don't even test at the GP's :dohh: you'll get your maternity exemption certificate (free dental and prescription form) for me I then got a letter to book in at hospital, a letter to arrange a visit from the MW to do your green notes (usually done around 8-10 weeks) and a scan date will come through :hugs:

Tiger...happy holidays :flower: sorry you still haven't felt up to :sex: it's horrible when you don't feel up to being intimate after getting news like that. I hope you are still having big cuddles though :hugs:

OMM...happy birthday and :yipee: on the fab weight loss! When are you due to test?

HA...:hugs: I'm sure your coming to the end of your TWW? Massive buckets of :dust:

Wooly...superb weightoss for you too, hoping you get your BFP this month too :hugs:

AFM, still plodding along and symptom free :dohh: having a lovely time in Vegas although I'm starting to think about my upcoming scan and approaching my last milestone too. I'm SURE that Furry is doing ok in there, my fingers are permanently crossed right now!

XxX

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and i am not sure on the testing, near as i can figure i am 10dpo today, if i have a 24 day cycle then af would be due tomorrow, but last cycle was 28 days, so that would be tuesday, i figure if no af by tues then i will test. I checked my cervix, this morning, normally i am low and very firm when af is near, it was very high this morning and kind of soft, i dont want to get excited about that though since i know it has fooled me before lol. All i can do is keep my fingers crossed and pray like mad!!

Awww i am sure tha Flurry is perfectly comfortable and snuggled in there, awww i wish i was with you in Vegas, what a fun time!!!!

XxX

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and i am not sure on the testing, near as i can figure i am 10dpo today, if i have a 24 day cycle then af would be due tomorrow, but last cycle was 28 days, so that would be tuesday, i figure if no af by tues then i will test. I checked my cervix, this morning, normally i am low and very firm when af is near, it was very high this morning and kind of soft, i dont want to get excited about that though since i know it has fooled me before lol. All i can do is keep my fingers crossed and pray like mad!!

Awww i am sure tha Flurry is perfectly comfortable and snuggled in there, awww i wish i was with you in Vegas, what a fun time!!!!

Chris-I am keeping all fingers and toes crossed that all these signs mean a YOU KNOW WHAT!!! Hope boiler is fixed too!! xx

Neeeeeeeeeever! I've missed you! Vegas sounds mighty cool!!! Hope you're having a fabulous time! It sounds as if the little bean is good and snug in its new home, so I am certain that all will be well with you!! Try not to worry hun!

Huge :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all!
xxxx

HA-how are you feeling post IUI? Also post in laws??? When do you test? Fingers crossed for you! :hugs: xx
AFM, I have just returned from my CD9 scan (second scan essentially). I am so pleased to say that they found NINE follicles, which I am so delighted about and they couldn't quite believe! There are five in one ovary and four in the other, all ranging between 9-12 mm. The womb lining is also thickening nicely, they were delighted with that too, as it suggests the presence of oestrogen, which suggests the presence of eggs, and not empty follies (not that all follies will contain eggs, of course!). So, the nurse said, "Whatever you're doing, keep on doing it as you're definitely doing something right!!" With an amh of 2.piggin 9, nobody expected any more than 5, so I can't quite believe it.

So, I have another scan on Monday and then they think egg collection will be on Wednesday and Thursday. Yikes.

Anyway, fingers crossed that everything carries on smoothly. I was so excited this morning, and it just shows that no more how phlegmatic I've tried to be about these things, I obviously really really want this to work.... However, I'm back to phlegmatic now.....Back to phlegm!! Yuk!

Love to you all and huge :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: as always!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The in-law visit was MUCH better than I had anticipated. Much better than any previous visit has gone. So that was a big relief. And still an even bigger relief when they left. :winkwink:

As for my tww, I'm really having a hard time. I am just having a lot of anxiety. I feel like we are fooling ourselves and wasting our time with this. Official testing day is next Tuesday (14dpIUI), but if this one is anything like the last two, AF will show over the weekend (I've never made it all the way to testing day after an IUI). I had a LONG appt with my counselor yesterday. My boobs are killing me and my ovaries are twitching like Mexican jumping beans, and I know it's all caused by my elevated progesterone from the suppositories because I get the exact same thing every month when I'm not pregnant, so I know absolutely nothing can be concluded from those "symptoms" other than my progesterone suppositories are doing exactly what they're supposed to do. My shoulders have been up around my ears for about a week now - I keep having to force myself to relax my back muscles. I'm just miserably on edge. I wish I could find out right now and be done with it... and I'm terrified of finding out. So yeah, I'm kind of a mess. :cry:

WTG growing those follies!!! :thumbup:

HA- The anxiety that comes with ttc is horrible, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. The tension is the worse and being on edge sucks. I actually made myself physically sick with my last IUI and I promised that I wouldn't do that to myself again. TTC can consume you and I've come to realize that I might as well be hopeful during the 2ww, what will it hurt? You can never prepare yourself for the bfn if it comes. I'm praying that you will be able to jump back on the whatever wagon. Its ok though if you aren't in a positive place right now, I have enough PMA for the both of us. I'm hoping that your cycle end with the bfp that you sooooooo deserve!:hugs:

HA- The anxiety that comes with ttc is horrible, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. The tension is the worse and being on edge sucks. I actually made myself physically sick with my last IUI and I promised that I wouldn't do that to myself again. TTC can consume you and I've come to realize that I might as well be hopeful during the 2ww, what will it hurt? You can never prepare yourself for the bfn if it comes. I'm praying that you will be able to jump back on the whatever wagon. Its ok though if you aren't in a positive place right now, I have enough PMA for the both of us. I'm hoping that your cycle end with the bfp that you sooooooo deserve!:hugs:

I had a little cry on DH when he got home, and he admitted he's having anxiety about it, too. I think what I had forgotten was how the tww is exponentially more difficult when you're in treatment than in a natural cycle. :nope: I remember how sick you were last time. I don't think I'm to that point yet... we'll see how the weekend plays out! Thank you for the prayers and PMA, to all of you... it's nice to have friends to lean on who have walked in your shoes. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->