TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

I am so sorry, HA. Be kind to yourself this weekend and have a glass of wine. Cry, scream, whatever you need to do to get through this. It is just so unfair. Were you considering IVF/ICSI as a possible next step?

Just as I suspected, and just as it was on the first two IUIs, bleeding is starting to break through tonight, at 11dpIUI. I'll test in the morning to make it official, but it's just a formality at this point. :nope::nope::nope:

I f*cking hate this.

I'm so sorry. I f*cking hate this for you!!! Haven't been on the forum for that long, but I have faith and hope every month for the ladies I've been keeping track of. Keep your chin up.

Just as I suspected, and just as it was on the first two IUIs, bleeding is starting to break through tonight, at 11dpIUI. I'll test in the morning to make it official, but it's just a formality at this point. :nope::nope::nope:

I f*cking hate this.

I am so so sorry Hun ,that is just horrible and so unfair,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Onmymind ,come on lovely we can do this ,keep your chin up ,we are in this together ,love always ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I f*cking hate this.

I'm so sorry hun-it is just pantsville USA. I'm sending you huge hugs! Spoil yourself today, get loads of TLC, and onwards and upwards! You are one of the strongest, most resilient people that I know, so if you can't get through this nightmare, I don't know who would. Come out fighting hun-you WILL have your own baby!

Sending you the hugest :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: in the world.
Lots of love
Axxxxxx

Holy sh*t - stop the presses -

My test this morning, the one that should have been just a formality so that I could stop the progesterone with a clean conscience? It's POSITIVE. :bfp: And it's a digi so I'm not just seeing shadows. OOOOOO.MMMMMMM.GGGGGGG.

I'm trying not to get too excited yet - it's *possible* that it's still the trigger shot in my system. And my body is doing everything it does at the end of a failed IUI cycle - I looked back over my calendar and I ALWAYS start bleeding at 11dpiui, test negative at 12 dpiui, no more twitching in my pelvis, my boobs aren't sore anymore, stop the progesterone, AF arrives... but I've kept on the progesterone and I'll test again tomorrow....

DH is still asleep - I am torn as to whether I should go wake him up to tell him or wait until he wakes up. He spooned me as I cried myself to sleep last night after seeing still more blood at bedtime.... I guess it might be IB but I've never had it before....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OK, and "pantsville USA" made me LOL!!! :rofl: Even if my test this morning had been negative, that one would have made me laugh! :hugs:

OMG HA, That is awesome news... Yeeeeeeaaaaah :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
How did u actually test? With a stick? 12-13 days after the trigger wouldn't still be effective I don't think so that looks like a nice surprise :))) Yehuuu....

This thread's been really fruitfull all of a sudden. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::dust::dust::dust: I'm wishing and hoping for more girls :hugs:

I just came back from Poland, DH's cousin's wedding which was great. Promise to catch up later. Love u all xxx

HA,
Omg, this is so exciting. Can you go into your clinic first thing on Monday morning for a confirmation blood test? I tested at 11DPO and got a BFP so I think the trigger is out of your system. Go wake up your husband!!!!

Dwrgi,
You are next ... I can feel it. And FM right after that. I so want all the girls on here to get their well-deserved BFPs and sticky beans. ;)

Holy sh*t - stop the presses -

My test this morning, the one that should have been just a formality so that I could stop the progesterone with a clean conscience? It's POSITIVE. :bfp: And it's a digi so I'm not just seeing shadows. OOOOOO.MMMMMMM.GGGGGGG.

I'm trying not to get too excited yet - it's *possible* that it's still the trigger shot in my system. And my body is doing everything it does at the end of a failed IUI cycle - I looked back over my calendar and I ALWAYS start bleeding at 11dpiui, test negative at 12 dpiui, no more twitching in my pelvis, my boobs aren't sore anymore, stop the progesterone, AF arrives... but I've kept on the progesterone and I'll test again tomorrow....

DH is still asleep - I am torn as to whether I should go wake him up to tell him or wait until he wakes up. He spooned me as I cried myself to sleep last night after seeing still more blood at bedtime.... I guess it might be IB but I've never had it before....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance:

HA I've just peed myself with excitement :haha:

You know as well as I do that the trigger will have left your system by now and that this is your BFP :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance:

I am :sad2: as it's amazing news and I hope beyond hope that this is your super sticky bean too :hugs:

:dust: all round

XxX

OMG!!!! HA - I am crying with happiness for you!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
this is just amazing!!! I am sending big loves for a sticky bean xxx

Ladies please don't start me crying too lol! HA that is amazing news, am so happy for you. What a rollercoaster of a few hours for you and a few minutes here catching up! :dance: :dance:

I'm coming out of lurkdom to wish my good friend HA congrats! You deserve this joy. I'm so very happy for you. xoxo

Girls I am truly amazed right now. HA had the wonderful news. Purple and Mababay had the great news also in the beginning of the week. And there has been some incredible births on the graduates thread from the girl who have all been on this thread earlier.

Sveta had a lovely little baby girl.

Austen had 3 healthy triplet babies all breathing on their own :))) which is incredible for triplets.

Viv had a healthy little baby boy after an unfortunately stressful birth. Hopefully 2 other girls Pablo and Sunshine would hug their healthy little girls soon too.

I know sometimes this jourmey seems too looong tooo tiring or even impossible at times to you all but I wish you all the stamina you need to be able to keep going and a lot of luck so that you all reach your incredible dreams of your little healthy babies. I agree with Lava I hope Dwrgi, FM, also Padbrat wherever she is at and dear Twinkle would be next in line.

It is also very nice to see our dear Hearty dropping by. We missed you loads sweetie if you are lurking. i wish you all the best and the good luck xxxxx

Didn't want to spoilt the good vibes so

I have had some bleeding this afternoon and light cramps. I'm waiting for a call in the morning for a scan where I am positive I'll be hearing those crappy words 'I'm sorry'

Will let you know the outcome...I already know it is over.

XxX

Depsie, thanks so much honey, your right, we can and will do this, friday was just a really bad day for me. Still no sign of af, i have tons of cm, and as of a couple days ago, now my boobies are sore, my sense of smell is really in high gear too, so im not sure what is going on, but hey at least i am going longer than my usual 24 days right.

HA, omg, sweetheart, i have goosebumps, and you and i both know that there would not be enough trigger in your system for a DIGI to pick it up, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo your pregnant momma, i told you not to give up on this cycle!!!!!

Never honey i sure hope you can feel my arms wrapped around you right now, please please dont give up hope, some bleeding is normal, and so are the cramps, its your uterus growing for your little one, and the bleeding is probably from that little one digging in real good, please dont give up hope. :hugs:

I have had some bleeding this afternoon and light cramps. I'm waiting for a call in the morning for a scan where I am positive I'll be hearing those crappy words 'I'm sorry'

XxX

Honey I am so sorry - I know how scary that is. I will keep hoping everything turns out alright. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you so much to all of you for the happy thoughts and crying and peeing yourself with excitement. I couldn't do this without you. :hugs: Personally my excitement is waning as the day goes on, though - my spotting has turned red now and it sure feels like AF cramps to me... I'll have a beta done first thing tomorrow morning but I know even that can't tell me much... I just have to wait and see if it sticks. I really don't want to be a nervous ninnie, but with my history I can't help it at the moment....

As for DH, when I showed him the positive test this morning he burst into tears, and he's been grinning ever since. He, too, had been convinced this cycle didn't work. I haven't told him yet that the spotting has turned red - can't bring myself to burst his bubble....

FX'd for you and me both, Never. :hugs:

XxX

Honey I am so sorry - I know how scary that is. I will keep hoping everything turns out alright. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you so much to all of you for the happy thoughts and crying and peeing yourself with excitement. I couldn't do this without you. :hugs: Personally my excitement is waning as the day goes on, though - my spotting has turned red now and it sure feels like AF cramps to me... I'll have a beta done first thing tomorrow morning but I know even that can't tell me much... I just have to wait and see if it sticks. I really don't want to be a nervous ninnie, but with my history I can't help it at the moment....

As for DH, when I showed him the positive test this morning he burst into tears, and he's been grinning ever since. He, too, had been convinced this cycle didn't work. I haven't told him yet that the spotting has turned red - can't bring myself to burst his bubble....

FX'd for you and me both, Never. :hugs:

HA....I'm hoping beyond hope that your bean is just digging it tightly :hugs:

Our histories are what makes us so cynical...the highs and lows of it all and the rug being pulled from under us when we least expect it.

Fingers are tightly crossed for you :hugs:

I've felt this was doomed for me from the start :shrug:

XxX

XxX

Never-I'm so sorry to read this but stay strong girl! This can be down to any number of things, so try not to worry and try to avoid stressing yourself. Relax as much as you can and have a VERY gentle evening..

Let us know how you get on-I am sending you HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and am here for you, good or bad!

Lots of love to you hun,
Amanda xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499