TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OMM - I am on the edge of my seat!!!! please please PLEASE let this be a lovely clear BFP!!!! :hugs:

Chris,I am praying with every ounce of my body (and that's a lot )that this is your long awaited extra sticky bfp ,holy shit I am shaking with excitement ,please god let the line darken for u my lovely friend ,much love :kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HA - so pleased you have a BFP and praying that the spotting is just some implantation bleeding and nothing more and that this is your sticky; full term beanie x

OMM - praying that when you test again you get a beautifully clear line and this also is your sticky; full term beanie x

Never - keeping you in my thoughts and praying you can get a scan today and all is well with Furry :hugs:

OMM - I am on the edge of my seat!!!! please please PLEASE let this be a lovely clear BFP!!!! :hugs:

Purple, that is so sweet to put that in a spoiler! It's so hard when you've been trying as long as I have (almost FOUR years!!!) to read details of others' pregnancies without feeling sad (but happy too for them!).

Hope you're feeling okay hun, and believing it!!!

Big :hugs: to you-you have always been really sweet and thoughtful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Chris-a line is a line! No matter how long you look at it, it is still there and it will still be a line! Plus you have the physical symptoms!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT news!

Wait a minute, I think this deserves some:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Let's hope that the morning's test will confirm the good news! Thinking of you hun!

Lots and lots of love,
Amandax
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never, I'm so sorry sweetie biiig hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: A little bleeding doesn't mean a bad pregnancy. I hope your cramps are related to just your uterus expanding. It is all normal to have some bleeding around this time. And apparently tummy pain is a little hard to localise. So you might be getting aches and pains from a number of thinggs that are not necessarily related. As long as it's not heavy cramping that feels like period. Fingers, toes everything crossed fr you pls update in the morning :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi I know about the chicken :wacko: hang in there a few more days bb. What a pooper to deal with bloomin tenants just when u have your tx. This is a priority though and your ovaries has been doing so well cooperating. So be careful and gentle. You will be even more tired just before and after the trigger so be ready for that. Probably house rest is best after the trigger as it triggers overstimmulation so you get very very swolllen. Don't exhaust or stress yourself. Get DH to do the tiring or stressfull bits. Pain in the ovaries definitely means that they are growing. I hope you would get all the follies full and mature. Don't forget your water while dealing with everything else, you have been doing really well sister.:kiss::kiss:. I am sending you loads of sticky baby dust.:dust::dust::dust:

HA r u having a milkshake party than Hahahahhaha!!!!!

Didn't have time to backtrack yet is everything all right Chris xxx

Thanks for this hun! How are you doing with your pregnancy? How far gone are you now???? Also, how did the driving theory test go?

I know what you mean-I gave myself a talking to last night, but at least it's all before the EC, and not after, in which case, I would just get industrial cleaners in and deduct it from the bond, as the place is sooooo grimy. They haven't trashed it and have loooked after it well, but tey clearly don't know what a duster looks like or a cloth, either, come to that. :growlmad:

Anyway, scan today and will get date of trigger and EC hopefully. My left ovary feels more tender than the other-guess that's where the 5 follies are-other 4 are on the right. Just had a HUGE milkshake (yum yum) and am preparing something with, guess what, chicken for supper...... !!

Love and hugs to you for being there! You're a starry sky!!! :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I passed the theory Yeeaaaaaahhh :)))) The theory will be in November when my bump will be pretty visible LOL.... Hope would be good.

5+4=9 :happydance: You are doing really well sweetie. All fingers toes etc crossed. Hope they all become lovely and juicy to become perfect embies. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< Keep up the good work... U are also taking conception folic acid vit pills right??? That's really impt. Take that untill the BFP than u can carry on with pregnancy folic acid xxxxx

I'm good almost 19 weeks now. Still a bit paranoid in case anything happens to my baby. I think cause it was so damn hard to make this one I just can't help worrying a little. But touch wood it's all good and I'm not biting nails or anything :)))) U girls keep me sane :kiss::kiss:

Will be off to Turkey tomorrow. Mum's not well so I will have a handfull there it looks like. :shrug: I am also determined to have fun and relax so I'm not letting anything dampen my spirit.

If I can't tap in so often I will still be following the thread and wishing and praying for you and all the girls here.... xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Purple, that is so sweet to put that in a spoiler! It's so hard when you've been trying as long as I have (almost FOUR years!!!) to read details of others' pregnancies without feeling sad (but happy too for them!).

Hope you're feeling okay hun, and believing it!!!

Big :hugs: to you-you have always been really sweet and thoughtful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:flower::flower::flower::flower:

:hugs: Dwrgi - I am sensitive to the fact that we are all at different stages right now and so I don't want to offend or upset anyone. also it's such early days, I am very aware that "anything" could happen (although I feel calm-ish about it because I realise that there is nothing I can do either way)

Keeping my fingers crossed that all your follies are big and gorgeous!! and that there are plenty - have a great scan today xxx ohh - if you have a "cafe nero" near to you, and need a treat - they super tasty scrummy milkshakes !

Skye - have a safe trip, hope your mum is feeling better soon xxx

Dwrgi,
Good luck with you scan today. I will be thinking of you.

Skye,
Congrats in passing your driving test and good luck with your mom in Turkey.

OMM,
Keep us posted. So hopeful for your BFP & that you get your sticky bean.

HA,
I'm so happy for you, hun. Sounds like implantation bleeding to me. When can you go in for a scan?

FM,
How are you doing??? I'm sending you lots of prayers that your upcoming treatment cycle will be the one.

Hi, Butterfly, Padbrat, Mcwooley, Desperado, Purple, all the newbies.

On a sad note, please pray for Never/Andrea. She just lost her 2nd angel baby and is devastated. Hope you don't mind the update. I just know I want to share all the ups and downs with you girls. Y'all mean a lot to me. This would be a scary road to travel without you lovely ladies

Hi Lava - thankyou for the update. I will be thinking about Andrea and sending hugs her way xxx

Dwrgi- so excited about your scan!!!!!

Skye- enjoy Turkey!!!!!

HA- Where are you?????? have you tested!!!!

Purplelou-:hugs: still super excited about your bfp!!!

afm- I am O'ing today, my left ovary feels like its going to explode right now. Even though I havn't been counting the days my body tells me this is the day. My dh and I have been bd'ing so we have it covered. I'm hopeful that I will get my bfp this month! Why not be hopeful? Besides this thread is on fire with bfp's!!!

Good morning my lovely ladies!!!!

Well still getting vague lines, i showed it to dh when he came home last night and he could see the line, of course it was well after the 10 min. FMU was no different this morning then again FMU never did work very well for me, i always got better results in the evening for some reason. I am going to stop tonight and get a first response, i had this problem one other time where the dollar store cheap tests showed a vague line, went and bought a first response and sure enough pink line. I am still skeptical that this is actually a bfp, although i have to say no af, and cervix is high and soft, which is very unusual for me right before af, normally its very firm. Thanks for all the prayers lovely ladies, as soon as i know something i will let you know.

Dwrgi, prayers are going up for you for a FANTASTIC scan today!!!

Purple and Never, my lovely ladies how are you doing, praying for your sticky beans to grow grow grow!!!!

Despie, you cracked me up with your post, thanks for the prayers, i defiantly feel the love flowing!!!

McWooly, Padbrat, Lava, FM, Butterfly, and i know i am missing someone, i love you all thanks for all the love and prayers. :hugs:

FM - Thank you hun xxx - Im hoping this is a lucky month for all of us!!!! so maybe there is something in the water or megbytes around here. I soooo hope you catch that eggy this time :hugs:

OMM - this is sounding good!! I had to do several tests before I believed them, also weirdly my FMU wasn't as strong a line as afternoon ones - very odd!! I brought a digi in the end :hugs:

Anyway, scan today and will get date of trigger and EC hopefully. My left ovary feels more tender than the other-guess that's where the 5 follies are-other 4 are on the right. Just had a HUGE milkshake (yum yum) and am preparing something with, guess what, chicken for supper...... !!

Be sure to let us know the scan results! Very excited for you! :happydance: Enjoy your poultry party!

I passed the theory Yeeaaaaaahhh :)))) The theory will be in November when my bump will be pretty visible LOL.... Hope would be good.
Will be off to Turkey tomorrow. Mum's not well so I will have a handfull there it looks like. :shrug: I am also determined to have fun and relax so I'm not letting anything dampen my spirit.

If I can't tap in so often I will still be following the thread and wishing and praying for you and all the girls here.... xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay theory!! I have to imagine that's the hardest part... I've been driving for almost 20 years now, and two years ago I had to take a written (theory) test when we moved from Texas to Indiana. I didn't study for it because I know how to drive, I've been doing it for 20 years! And whaddya know, I only passed by the hair on my chinny chin chin - I was ONE wrong answer away from failing! :dohh: What made it so hard was that when I'm driving, I know when to do certain things - I know what every sign means because it's in context, I know to turn off my brights when I see another car approaching me, etc. But on a written test, when they show you some obscure sign I've never seen before in my life, and no context is given with it, and I have to tell them what it means?! Or they want to know exactly when I should turn off my brights, the exact distance from the approaching car? Hell if I know! So get lots of driving practice in, and wear your "L" proudly!! :thumbup:

Have a safe trip, and try not to let mum and brother drive you too crazy. :wacko:

AFM, my HPT this morning was positive again, so I am comfortable that it's not the trigger shot and I really am pregnant. I am also not convinced it's going to stick... my spotting got heavier throughout the day yesterday, turned pink/red, passing clots etc, continued overnight and this morning.... I had a beta done this morning and will have another one done on Wednesday - praying for a good rise. It's too early for a scan, and if at all possible I'd like to wait until at least 7 weeks before having one so I don't have to go through the whole we-don't-see-a-hb hell. Every scan I've ever had has ended with the words, "I'm so sorry..." and I don't want to put myself through that unnecessarily by having a scan too soon.

My nurse at the clinic had told me two weeks ago she'd be on vacation at the end of the month, so when I called the clinic this morning I assumed she was out but I asked for her anyway... she was in today - turns out her vacation starts tomorrow! So I was glad to be able to tell her the news myself. Before I left the office this morning she gave me her personal cell# and asked me to call her on Wednesday, good or bad, and keep her posted during her vacation.

So that's all the news I have this morning. Hope you all have a good day!

OMM I have been trying to keep my excitement for you in check, but it's getting harder and harder to do......... is there any way you could go get a beta?? We're all dying here!

OMM I have been trying to keep my excitement for you in check, but it's getting harder and harder to do......... is there any way you could go get a beta?? We're all dying here!

Awwww thanks honey, yes i could get a beta, i only have to call my OB, i guess like you i am very cynical, in the fact that if it is a bfp will it stick. For me i have the fear of i go for a beta and i get the number then i go the second time and it does not double, and i get the oh i am sorry, i never even make it to a scan, like you i want to avoid all that, so i keep thinking i will just test and see what happens, besides i am still convinced its all in my head and AF will show any min lol. I am sorry to torture you ladies, and this may sound really stupid, but every other time i was pg, it was ok until i called my OB, then we lost the baby, so i am scared to death to call the OB lol.

Be sure to let us know the scan results! Very excited for you! :happydance: Enjoy your poultry party!

Yay theory!! I have to imagine that's the hardest part... I've been driving for almost 20 years now, and two years ago I had to take a written (theory) test when we moved from Texas to Indiana. I didn't study for it because I know how to drive, I've been doing it for 20 years! And whaddya know, I only passed by the hair on my chinny chin chin - I was ONE wrong answer away from failing! :dohh: What made it so hard was that when I'm driving, I know when to do certain things - I know what every sign means because it's in context, I know to turn off my brights when I see another car approaching me, etc. But on a written test, when they show you some obscure sign I've never seen before in my life, and no context is given with it, and I have to tell them what it means?! Or they want to know exactly when I should turn off my brights, the exact distance from the approaching car? Hell if I know! So get lots of driving practice in, and wear your "L" proudly!! :thumbup:

Have a safe trip, and try not to let mum and brother drive you too crazy. :wacko:

AFM, my HPT this morning was positive again, so I am comfortable that it's not the trigger shot and I really am pregnant. I am also not convinced it's going to stick... my spotting got heavier throughout the day yesterday, turned pink/red, passing clots etc, continued overnight and this morning.... I had a beta done this morning and will have another one done on Wednesday - praying for a good rise. It's too early for a scan, and if at all possible I'd like to wait until at least 7 weeks before having one so I don't have to go through the whole we-don't-see-a-hb hell. Every scan I've ever had has ended with the words, "I'm so sorry..." and I don't want to put myself through that unnecessarily by having a scan too soon.

My nurse at the clinic had told me two weeks ago she'd be on vacation at the end of the month, so when I called the clinic this morning I assumed she was out but I asked for her anyway... she was in today - turns out her vacation starts tomorrow! So I was glad to be able to tell her the news myself. Before I left the office this morning she gave me her personal cell# and asked me to call her on Wednesday, good or bad, and keep her posted during her vacation.

So that's all the news I have this morning. Hope you all have a good day!

I so know what you mean about not wanting the scan early, i hated it when i was pg the one time that we made it to a scan, and you have so much hope only to be told to come back in a few days, i just always wished that i could be like oh my af is late and then go to the ob, and they do a scan and wa la a beautiful heartbeat, instead of the come back in two days, come back in two days ugh. I am praying for you and your little bean, you really need to get your progesterone checked, that could be a cause for your spotting. I am glad you got to talk to your nurse today, just make sure when they do the beta they check that progesterone!!!! Sending you big hugs and lots of love honey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->