TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ya hun... they all think they have super sperm hhahhaa...

have been doing a lil Googling (stupid I know) on Hubby's sperm results... hyperviscious is not good... esp IVF type treatment and ICSI... urghhhhhh pants! hey Dwigi, here I am in Pantsville with you! LOL

hmmmm this kinda sums up why... though I have checked other sites and they all say the same as this one..

https://www.oligospermia.com/treatment/Hyperviscous_Semen.htm

Oh fuckity fuck :grr:

I have no idea what to say so I'll say nothing hun :hugs:

Don't rule anything out yet though :hugs:

XxX

well I sent Hubbys results to the Dr in Cyprus and he said that the sperm was fine for what they needed! Hoorah!!.... bad Google for scaring me!!

well I sent Hubbys results to the Dr in Cyprus and he said that the sperm was fine for what they needed! Hoorah!!.... bad Google for scaring me!!

So pleased Dr Google was wrong for your situation :thumbup:

Bad Padbrat for scaring me :trouble:

And :yipee: for it's ok...stop freaking googling

XxX

Ladies, I just wanted to pop in to say "hi" if I am allowed. 708 pages of posts! Wow! Great support. I feel I can relate to much of what I have read here. I am 34. no children. my honey is almost 50. he has two kids from his past marriage. when we started TTC, I felt like if I didn't get pregnant he would think less of me somehow. it is crazy. i also thought he might just give up since he already had kids...and didn't need anymore (he never said that, btw). Well, it did get pregnant (I am very early and i know I am not past the vulnerable period for MC yet). And I am so scared about all the birth defects that are more common in women who are
PHP:
[PHP]
[/PHP] older. But here I am, and I am going to do my best.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

Without sounding rude, this thread is for ladies trying to conceive their first child. The ladies that are pregnant using this thread have been on here for a long time and have been on here since they were trying and are not regularly posting in order to not offend the ladies still trying for the elusive BFP.

Many women on here have also been trying a lot longer than you havenn

There is a "pregnancy over 35" section that would be much more suitable for you at this point.

Good luck and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

XxX

my apologies for posting. i certainly didn't mean to offend. good luck to everyone.

Ladies, I just wanted to pop in to say "hi" if I am allowed. 708 pages of posts! Wow! Great support. I feel I can relate to much of what I have read here. I am 34. no children. my honey is almost 50. he has two kids from his past marriage. when we started TTC, I felt like if I didn't get pregnant he would think less of me somehow. it is crazy. i also thought he might just give up since he already had kids...and didn't need anymore (he never said that, btw). Well, it did get pregnant (I am very early and i know I am not past the vulnerable period for MC yet). And I am so scared about all the birth defects that are more common in women who are
PHP:
[PHP]
[/PHP] older. But here I am, and I am going to do my best.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

Without sounding rude, this thread is for ladies trying to conceive their first child. The ladies that are pregnant using this thread have been on here for a long time and have been on here since they were trying and are not regularly posting in order to not offend the ladies still trying for the elusive BFP.

Many women on here have also been trying a lot longer than you havenn

There is a "pregnancy over 35" section that would be much more suitable for you at this point.

Good luck and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

XxX

my apologies for posting. i certainly didn't mean to offend. good luck to everyone.

Good luck to you! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a bouncing bonny baby!

Hey Padbrat-that's brilliant that the Cypriot doctor is happy with hubby's sperm. That's the thing with google, in that it is very general and doesn't tailor its advice to specific cases! Onwars and upwards hun and fingers crossed that all goes well! :thumbup:

FM-how are you hun?? I am sooooooo worried about you after all the news coverage of Irene. Sending you huge hugs and lots and lots of good luck that you avoid the worst of it!:hugs::hugs:

Lots of :hugs: and
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to you all!

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and say I am all safe, the storm wasn't as bad as some in the past but we had lots of high winds and rain but today is sunny and beautiful as if Friday and Saturday never happened.

Pad- I'm so happy that google was wrong it can certainly be our worst enemy.

Desperado- Ugh so sorry that af got you hun!

Never-:hugs:

HA- LOL at the shotgun, luckily we had no looting!!! :wohoo:

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well. FM I am so glad you are safe! big :hugs: to you all.

I am sad to say that I started bleeding this morning. sorry if TMI, but the bleeding is a similar amount to AF for me. Im not really sure if I need to do anything. I was so early along, do I just watch it?? see a doctor?? I don't really have any pain or anything, just very slight discomfort. its a bank holiday here in the UK and I think being that Im so early along, there probably isn't anything that can be done, but if anyone has any advoce Id appreciate it,

thanks ladies, and Im sorry for the self post xxxx

Purple hon, go see a dr straight away. Go to the emergency or dırectly to the hospital if it has a emergency neonatal scan uniıt... If u dont have cramping and pain u are still ok.... I really hope this is just bleeding not related to the baby. many hugs and stıcky baby dust hon. I hope ıt sticks...
US girls near the storm. Hope is all well.

Just dropping in quickly so sorry I don't have time for a catch up... xxxxx

Love u all and hope evryone is safe.

Purple there is definitely things to do. Bank holiday doesn't matter, just find out if your hospital has walk in neonatal scen, if not go the emergency straight away... xxx

Dwrgi the only thing that nibbles my mind about your tx is that were u given the long protocol? Did u start using the suprecor - or whichever hormone suppresser you used 10 days earlier than your period? Long protocol doesnt give good results on women with low egg reserve since stimmulation becomes harder. So I wonder if your follicles were not stimmulated enough... Dont think the trigger would be the problem

Dwrgi the only thing that nibbles my mind about your tx is that were u given the long protocol? Did u start using the suprecor - or whichever hormone suppresser you used 10 days earlier than your period? Long protocol doesnt give good results on women with low egg reserve since stimmulation becomes harder. So I wonder if your follicles were not stimmulated enough... Dont think the trigger would be the problem

Hi hun-glad to hear from you! Hope all is okay for you out in Turkey. How is your mother now? I bet she is glad to have you around. Big :hugs: to you!

I did the short protocol-I was taking norestherone before my period so that we could time my period to start when the clinic wanted it to start. I have read about people needing double shots of ovidrel. Also when I had my scan last Monday, some follicles were already at 20mm, 19mm and 18mm, so the EC was two days after this. Could some have been lost?? It just does not make any sense.

Anyway, am sending you big hugs and soooooo glad you're here on my side!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well. FM I am so glad you are safe! big :hugs: to you all.

I am sad to say that I started bleeding this morning. sorry if TMI, but the bleeding is a similar amount to AF for me. Im not really sure if I need to do anything. I was so early along, do I just watch it?? see a doctor?? I don't really have any pain or anything, just very slight discomfort. its a bank holiday here in the UK and I think being that Im so early along, there probably isn't anything that can be done, but if anyone has any advoce Id appreciate it,

thanks ladies, and Im sorry for the self post xxxx

Purple, don't you apologise for your self post, you need to ask questions at this time and get some help, so don't feel bad about that.

I agree with Skye, go to the A&E and just tell them what's what. You will also feel better for doing something. Fingers crossed that it's nothing serious. Am thinking of you hun, lots of love,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Purplelou,:hugs::hugs::hugs:I am so so sorry huni ,I hope u get a scan and everything works out for you ,please let us know .love always ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->