TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Purple...:hugs:

I know that nothing can be done if it is the worst....but you may get a scan for confirmation and bleeding without cramps is not always a bad sign.

If you don't wish to go to A+E, get resting and plenty of fluids to dehydration which can cause cramps.

Massive :hugs: and let me know if there's anything I can do

XxX

Purple... A&E NOW!!

Could just be a blood clot and the baby is fine, especially if you have no pain. Either way you need to go and be scanned immediately to check what is happening. Please go now.

dear ladies - Thank you so much, I took your advice and went to A&E. they were very kind and explained that this could go either way . I have been booked into the EPAC (early pregnancy assessment clinic) on wednesday morning for a scan and the doctor has advised rest until then (he did explain that they don't normally like to see you unless you are > 6 weeks (and Im only about 5) so he said he has told a small lie to get me an appointment (bless him) so now I wait and see, but I have to go back if I have any pain etc.
I cannot thank you enough for all the support. you ladies are just the best. amazing! thank you so much xxxx love you all :hugs:

dear ladies - Thank you so much, I took your advice and went to A&E. they were very kind and explained that this could go either way . I have been booked into the EPAC (early pregnancy assessment clinic) on wednesday morning for a scan and the doctor has advised rest until then (he did explain that they don't normally like to see you unless you are > 6 weeks (and Im only about 5) so he said he has told a small lie to get me an appointment (bless him) so now I wait and see, but I have to go back if I have any pain etc.
I cannot thank you enough for all the support. you ladies are just the best. amazing! thank you so much xxxx love you all :hugs:

:hugs: purplelou! Glad to hear you seem to have had such a nice doctor. FXd that your scan on wednesday morning shows that everything is ok!!!

Purplelou i am sending all kinds of prayers up that everything is ok. Im sending you tons of hugs too, i know that wed is going to be a long wait, but we will all be right here with you.

East coast ladies, i am glad to hear that your all well and safe!!!

Love you all, back to work for us US ladies tomorrow, ewwwww lol.

I know the waiting is a nightmare, but bleeds are very common and they are just little sacs of blood outside of the womb. You have every chance of it all being fine.

If the worst does happen (and I am sure we are all praying this isn't the case) you also know that we are here for you x

Purple,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and will be anxiously waiting for news on Wednesday. Hang in there, rest up. I'm praying for you and your sticky bean.

Hia Purple-I second, third, fourth and fifth ALL of what you've been told! I really feel for you though-why are all these scans 50 million years away, you want to know NOW!!!!! Try to relax as much as you can and fingers crossed it is as Pad says!

Thinking of you,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh, Purple, please take care of yourself, hun. I'm hoping with all my heart all is well. Sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. Hang in there little purple-bean.

C xx

Purple ,am praying with all my heart that everything is ok for you and your little bean,love always huni ,xxxxxxxx

Purplelou:hugs: sorry to hear of your worries, hope it all works out ok.:hugs:

HEELLLLPPPPP!!!!! I'm trying not to get depressed or give up!!!!!
I'm 39yrs old, my DH is 37. We've been trying for 2yrs. Found out last yr i have a fibroid issue. had a minor surgery done in May. So moving forward, started clomid Aug 18th, stopped Aug 22nd. Went for u/s on Aug 25th and it shows 2 good follicles, 1 on the lft and 1 on the rite. But only at 12mm. Went back this morning (aug 29th) and now have 2 BIG follicles @ 24mm on the left, and 1 medium (16mm) on the rite. Because the doc is not sure if my lft tube is open we desperately need the rite follicle to grow FAST. I'm going back 2mar for another u/s and im praying it will be at 18-20mm. If so, I'll get my ovidrel trigger shot and then Wed will do IUI. With all that said, can anybody give me some success stories PPPLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!! Thank U:wacko::cry::cry:

I f*cking hate Beyonce. That's all I have to say tonight. Parading around on the f*cking VMAs with her f*cking bump like she's the f*cking queen of the world. I couldn't go five f*cking minutes today without seeing her f*cking face and her f*cking news somewhere - ooooOOOoooohhhh look, Beyonce got knocked up, isn't she amazing?! We should all be so f*cking happy for her!

And worst of all, my first thought was, "I hope it's dead." And I don't really hope it dies, but that's where my brain goes before I can even stop it. And I feel like a terrible person for having thoughts like that, but there they are.

:nope:

I f*cking hate Beyonce. That's all I have to say tonight. Parading around on the f*cking VMAs with her f*cking bump like she's the f*cking queen of the world. I couldn't go five f*cking minutes today without seeing her f*cking face and her f*cking news somewhere - ooooOOOoooohhhh look, Beyonce got knocked up, isn't she amazing?! We should all be so f*cking happy for her!

And worst of all, my first thought was, "I hope it's dead." And I don't really hope it dies, but that's where my brain goes before I can even stop it. And I feel like a terrible person for having thoughts like that, but there they are.

:nope:

Oh honey, your not a bad person, and trust me i was none to happy when she did that. I'm sending you super big warm hugs honey!!!!

HEELLLLPPPPP!!!!! I'm trying not to get depressed or give up!!!!!
I'm 39yrs old, my DH is 37. We've been trying for 2yrs. Found out last yr i have a fibroid issue. had a minor surgery done in May. So moving forward, started clomid Aug 18th, stopped Aug 22nd. Went for u/s on Aug 25th and it shows 2 good follicles, 1 on the lft and 1 on the rite. But only at 12mm. Went back this morning (aug 29th) and now have 2 BIG follicles @ 24mm on the left, and 1 medium (16mm) on the rite. Because the doc is not sure if my lft tube is open we desperately need the rite follicle to grow FAST. I'm going back 2mar for another u/s and im praying it will be at 18-20mm. If so, I'll get my ovidrel trigger shot and then Wed will do IUI. With all that said, can anybody give me some success stories PPPLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!! Thank U:wacko::cry::cry:

Dont get depressed honey, it can and will happen for you, you have got to remain positive, i have a friend that did an IUI, her right tube was blocked, and that was the side that all the follies were growing on, she was going to cancel the IUI, but did it anyway, her daughter just turned one in June, so never give up. You have two nice follies, and the doc is not sure that left tube is blocked, anything can happen. Good luck and hang in there!!

Hi ladies - I want to gather you all up for a massive group hug! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thank you for all your messages and support. I feel loved!

HA - I have never liked Beyonce! (and I like her less now!) you are not a bad person - you are lovely!!

I have lurked a bit the last day or so, so I catching up now - I hope you are well.

the bleeding is still there, but maybe a bit less. realistically I think it's probably all over, but will go for the scan tomorrow. Ive had to tell work that I needed to leave as my appointment is 11.30 and then I got all upset becuase I had to explain why I needed to leave - I did not want to be weepy in work (who does!?) anyways...I have pulled myself together now and will catch up with you all. huge :hugs: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->