TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi dwrgi :hi: - have just sent in the form to terminate the lease on my apartment so I will leave here at the end of next month and go back to Ipswich :happydance:

That was really interesting info Skye on the success rates. I will start thinking about ivf in the next few months and if I want to go that route and can find the money (i think the biggest thing is the chance of failure) so I have already emailed ARGC to find out about costs and will look abroad too, and if I do it it will more likely be with ED.

Anyway, will give it a few more months - am booked for a flyback anyway at the end of this month so will see what happens once I am back there for good :thumbup:

Brilliant! I am so pleased for you! It makes far more sense at this time in your life. Then, once you have your little bb you can take off again!! Go girl!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww Lava! Huge congrats chick! One of each, best of all worlds!

Horah for decisions Butterfly!

Skye - voice of reason as ever... Dwrgi - what is your plan? Gotta say, Skye's clinic looks very good... or if you need any feedback on clinics abroad give me a shout as I have researched loads...

Twinks - loving the new smilies for Lava!

Purps, HA, OMM, Ever, Bear, FM and everyone on this amazing thead... hiya!

Thanks all for your wishes and support... I don;t think I could have even have got this far without you... and my journey has only just begun. I am sooo going to need all of you xx

Clearblue says Not Pregnant. I shall retreat to the land of self-pity and join you ladies again as soon as I have licked my wounds...

hugs to you all x x x x

Awww Lava! Huge congrats chick! One of each, best of all worlds!

Horah for decisions Butterfly!

Skye - voice of reason as ever... Dwrgi - what is your plan? Gotta say, Skye's clinic looks very good... or if you need any feedback on clinics abroad give me a shout as I have researched loads...

Twinks - loving the new smilies for Lava!

Purps, HA, OMM, Ever, Bear, FM and everyone on this amazing thead... hiya!

Thanks all for your wishes and support... I don;t think I could have even have got this far without you... and my journey has only just begun. I am sooo going to need all of you xx

Hear for you whenever Pad-we soooooooo want you to get your little bb!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

bearlake - sending you you all the hugs you can handle (and then an extra one :hugs:) I so hope the digi is wrong hun. we are here for you anyway xxx

Clearblue says Not Pregnant. I shall retreat to the land of self-pity and join you ladies again as soon as I have licked my wounds...

hugs to you all x x x x

Oh, hun, so sorry to hear this. God, this is so cruel isn't it? We are here for you and I for one am sending you a huge hug and know that you will get there! Hang on in there hun, and be kind to yourself at this time.

Take it easy and you know we are here for you whenever you're ready.

Lots and lots of love,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,
just a quick visit because Ive had the most chaotic day, but I could sneak off to bed without sending you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hope you are all well xxxx

:hugs::hugs:Hello ladies!

pad, FM, HA, Twinkle - It's been a while girls. Just wanted to say hello. I know I have been MIA since May - I must say I've missed you all but just needed some time to get my mind right so to speak.

pad - I am rooting for you honey. I really am. Glad to see you are putting one foot in front of the other. I realize now that that is all it takes to continue on this TTC journey. That and a lot of quiet time, praying and sometimes just a moment to breathe. At least that is how it's been for me. Sending you good vibes and lots of :hugs:

HA - So sorry to hear about August. Glad you are still here though and moving forward too. I think it says alot that we can get through the tough times and still move forward. It takes strength, courage and sheer will. I know you have that in spades honey. :hugs:

FM -How the heck are you doing honey? Haven't been able to read back too far yet but I see you are still sending out those positive vibes. I love it!

Twinkle - :flower:

To all the new ladies I haven't met yet - a better late than never welcome from an old friend around here.

bearlake - I am so so sorry about the BFN. Keep the faith honey. As the graduates thread demonstrates beautifully - it can happen.

AFM - I am recovering from gall bladder surgery last week and doing well. DH and I went back to the FS yesterday for the first time since we lost our little man. It was very nerve wracking but I made it through with DH's help. FS was great and says IVF with PGD (genetic) testing of the embryos makes sense - especiallly with our last pregnancy with the neural tube defect. It would give me some comfort to at least know that genetically the embryos are fine - but nothing is perfect and we'd still have to just wait it out and see. I think I'd be more nervous though to do a Clomid cycle with timed intercourse again b/c there is no way to know if the embryo is ok to start with. I just can't wrap my head around IVF yet though with all the meds, visits, etc. It seems like sooo much. Not that it's not worth it. Guess I'll need some time to just process it all. I know DH is ready to go. Now I just need to jump on board, take a deep breathe and away we go...

Anyway, great to "see" you all again-:hugs::hugs:

BearLake- I'm so sorry, sending major hugs your way:hugs:

Titi-:happydance: so glad that you have come back to us, we have missed you chic! I totally understand that you needed a break! We are moving on to IVF in Oct. and it is a huge decision tht you totally have to be ok with and to be honest there are days that I second guess my decision to move forward but I know that it will all be worth it. Take all the time that you need to decided! I hope you visit us often!:hugs:

Titi....just nipping out of lurkdom to send you a :hugs: and hope you recover well and although it;s crap that you're back here...I hope that all goes well for you and your hubby :flower:

:hi: and :hugs: to all...I am reading and lurking still...nothing positive to contribute :shrug:

XxX

Hey Never, Bearlake, & Titi,
Lurk away, but don't forget that we are here to walk the journey with you!

Twinkle,
Love the smilies! Very sweet. Hope you are doing well. What is the latest on moving forward with treatment?

Padbrat, Dwrgi, FM, OMM & all those gearing up for treatment in the next few months or considering it for early 2012, I am so excited for you. I know it is a tough decision to do start on the treatment path, and to get your head around IVF. I know that I was overwhelmed with our options and all the ramifications when we were considering it, especially DE IVF which I was initially hesitant about, but ultimately embraced. I knew that whatever we could afford and whatever our clinic recommended, we'd try anything. Having a plan helps so much to take the pressure off emotionally because you know you are that much closer to having the baby that you deserve and you have doctors & staff to guide you through it all, even though it adds more monitoring appts, financial burdens, etc. Thank God for all the supportive ladies on this site and the wisdom of those who have been through it like Skye and others. I'm rooting for y'all!

Butterfly,
So glad that you are returning to Ipswitch. Are you from there originally and do you still have family/friends in town? Such a beautiful place.

HA, are you around, hon? Hugs!

Bearlake - massive :hug:

Lava, not sure if we are talking about the same Ipswich when you call it a beautiful place :haha::haha::haha: (Suffolk, UK) - but my Mum is there (although I am not sharing this journey with her yet) and my bff (who just got pg through ivf and has her first scan today) and a few other good friends so I think it is the right place to be. I really want to be near my bff when she has the bb. :hugs:

Titi :hi: welcome back :hugs::hugs:

Morning Ladies,

So sorry I haven't been online the last couple of days but my internet connection at home has been patchy to say the least and crazy busy at work.

FM I am so excited for you to be starting your IVF and I will be with you every step of the way and willing you to get your BFP:hugs:

Twinkle I am so sorry about your hamster and I completely understand, I had a hamster in college and it died when I was 21 and I cried too. At the end of the day I believe any pet is like a part of your family as you care for it every day and they all have their own personalities that you get attached to. You should see me with my dog, I totally treat her like my child and would be devasted if anything happened to her. Take care and hope you feel a little better soon:hugs:

Lava I am so thrilled for your news, 1 of each is a perfect family YAY

4ever I am so sorry for your news, I know how devasting it is when you put everything you have into an IVF treatment cycle and it doesn't end as you ahve hoped for. You need to take time to cry and feel miserable and spend time with your DH as he too will be feeling it more than he probably shows. We are all here for you whenever you feel ready but take your time :hugs:

Keekeesaurus you really are one amazing woman who has been through so much. I wish you a short TTC journey and hope you get your BFP very soon:hugs:

Pradbrat I am sending you love and positivity in huge amounts and willing you to get your sticky BFP:hugs:

Skye your story of the taxi driver brought a tear to my eye, what a lovely caring guy. Glad you are taking it easy and hope the rest of your pregnancy flys by for you.

Bearlake I am so sorry hun, this journey totally sucks at times and doesn't make sense but I am praying that your BFP is just around the corner for you:hugs:

Sorry for those I have missed off but I am frantically typing at work before a meeting.

AFM today is scan day, had a call last night to tell me that my normal doctor is operating today so now I am going with someone I have never met before. Of well not too bothered as just want my scan to make sure all is ok. After the amount of docs and nurses I have dropped my pants for in the last 2.5 years another one won't make a difference. Believe it or not I was quite reserve about medical exams before all of this TTC stuff, it's amazing what this journey does for you.:haha:

My appointment is at 11am Bahrain time so will post as soon as I just back to the office after.

Take care and have a great day:hugs:

Good luck Carole, was thinking it was your scan today and I think we are in the same time zone (or maybe I am 1 hour ahead?!?) so will be looking out for your results:hugs::hugs:

Good luck Carole, was thinking it was your scan today and I think we are in the same time zone (or maybe I am 1 hour ahead?!?) so will be looking out for your results:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Butterfly and good for you taking your decision to leave the ME. I know it is impossible to be out here if you are single and wanting a family, I was facing the same dilema until I met DH and was looking at going back home to find a willing partner or sperm donation with IVF.

I am sure you will get your BFP once back home as it makes it so much easier:hugs:

Bearlake big super massive :hug:.

Titi - :hi: from a newbie!

Purplelou - GL and FXed you're back with good news honey!

AFM, FF just changed my ov date so now I'm 3 DPO today. Dang I could get obsessed with those little charts. Am already expecting the temp drop to signal the arrival of the :witch: and am planning for next cycle and November testing already. Nothing like being a pessimist!

:hugs: and :hi: to all you other lovelies!

Hey Ladies sorry but just a quick post as I am back in the office and off to a meeting. So scan went well and there is just 1 little bubba in there, they put it at 6 weeks 2days and we saw the heartbeat YAY so happy and DH burst into tears right there in the doctors office.

Next scan booked for 2 weeks time and can't wait to see the difference in bubba next time. Off to the supermarket tonight to stock up on veggies, fruits and healthy food to grow him or her:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->