TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hello ladies so sorry not been around for a while (IT issues) so sorry I can't catch up and if I miss people then please forgive me.

Lou I am so sorry to hear of your lose sending lots of :hugs: for you :hugs:

HA sending lots of :dust: and hoping you have a good reason to cancel your holiday :dust:

Lots of :hugs: to anyone else needing one and :dust: for all wanting some and lots of healthy vibes for the ladies expecting their LOs.

Good to hear from you Macwooly and excellent news on the wight loss! I don't know how you do it, but congratulations!

Fingers crossed you catch your egg this month!

Stay with us, hun!
Axxxx:hugs:

Purple - so sorry to hear that this didn't work out this time. Have a lovely day with your DH today if you can and look after yourself :hugs:

Wooooly - great to see you back!

Tigerlily - sorry to hear that the results are not what you wanted but it really sounds like your doctor is on top of things and doing all the tests that are necessary. And good luck in the walk today.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else

AFM barring the current news I think I may have a wasted trip over anyway as I fear that I O'd on the day I got here anyway :dohh:

Awww Loiiis, I'm so sooo sorry. I really wasn't expecting you would have the same outcome again. This is so unfair. :cry::cry: It's one of those moments when you think "Why why?" Sweetie lot's of hugs and kisses for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Purps.. sweetness... so sorry. It doesn't matter how much you prepare yourself for the worst it still feels like life has given you a good old kicking.... thank heavens for you lovely Hubby. x

Butterfly... doh!!! Crap timing .... BF spermies.. well Wellman is awesome... my Hubby has sticky sperm which is BAD... but he was on Wellman and I mananged to get preggers twice on my own. Unfortunatly my genetics killed my sons, but the fact remains that Wellman did the trick for us. You can order it online as well... just google it.

Hey skye and Lava... thanks for the update Lava and thanks for the advice Skye!

Welcome outta lurkdom Bear...

North - I am in HR and I have been made redundant before... that is the bad luck of it all cos I know what is coming when others don't. Legally a company cannot discriminate on the basis of Pregnancy or Maternity (Equalities Act 2010) and they would have to effectively 'ignore' the fact of pregnancy when selecting for redundancy.... however... the real world proves differently. I would say I am 90% at risk.... and I am not pregnant at present.....

Welcome back Mac!

AFM, well I am still injecting.... steriods and progynova start next week. Thats it really...

Had some sad news yesterday that a friend from here who has suffered more losses than I can believe has sadly gained another angel. She was at 9 weeks, the fathest she had ever made... on every drug possible... baby was doing so well and then those familair words I have heard many times.... "No Heartbeat". I am furious at the world for her... it is so frikkin not fair!!!

Well, I'm back and full of sperm.... DH had great numbers this morning - 95% motility and 144 million post-wash! That count is kind of in the middle of his range (his past SAs have ranged from 84-156 million post-wash), but that motility is a good 10% higher than he's ever had before. We won't find out the morphology for about a week, though, and that's always his hurdle.

Part of me really hopes it doesn't work this month - we have a little vacation planned for the end of Oct that we won't be able to do if I'm pregnant. Part of me is scared to death to get pregnant again, because all I've ever known of pregnancy is misery and grief, and getting pregnant means being at risk of losing the baby. I know that sounds crazy, but that's life with recurrent mc.

I'm off to yoga in a few minutes. Hopefully that will help me center my thoughts and shake these neuroses. :wacko:

HA...I am so hopingn that this is your month :hugs: you have such a way with words and put things far better than I ever do but you hit the nail on the head. :dust:

Louise....so sorry :hugs: there are no words but always here if you need/want to offload :hugs:

Dwrgi...:hugs: and keep bashing those hurdles...you will have the greatest reward at the end :hugs:

Twinkle...hows you?

Tiger...sorry that you didn't get the answers you were hoping for :hugs: at least November isn't too far away and there is a plan of action for going forward :hugs:

Wooly...welcome back and congrats on the weightloss :dust: and whatever :hugs:

Butterfly...sorry about the news from the SA but at least you can action it now. Hoping it wasn't a wasted visit here too...can still catch the egg after it's been released :winkwink:

FM...sorry you had pants news too :hugs: hoping they fix the scarring and your baby is the next thing happening :hugs:

OMM..glad everything is looking fab and WTG with those follicles...I know you have chopped and changed your mind but going with yout gut instinct is always a good thing :hugs:

Lava..congrats on one of each :yipee:

Carole..hoping things are still going well? Probably being too :sick: to come on here :wacko:

Skye...lovely bump from DH :haha:

:hi: to anyone I have missed..sorry :wacko:

AFM...nothing new going on...around the fertile window I think so as per...battling to DTD managed one the other night but I can't force the issue. It'll happen when I least expect it to. I'm expecting nothing to happen before 6 months anyway..just have a feeling. Either way..I'm not excited about the TTCAL malarky...or the early BFP if I get it...ask me after 12 weeks (if I ever get that far)

:dust: and :hugs: all round

XxX

HA hope the yoga helped to clear your worries.

Am thinking glowing and growing baby dusty thoughts for you!!!

Hi all!

Purple-I am so very sorry hun, to hear your news. I know that no matter how much you prepare yourself for the worst, you keep hoping till the very last second. I am sending huge hugs to you and know that your time is soon. The comfort that you can take from this, hopefully, is that you have managed to get pregnant twice in the space of six months, and clearly there are no major obstacles to prevent it happening again. The thing to do now is to rest, grieve, look after yourself and THEN, when you're ready, pursue the blood clotting issue that you have. I am so sorry for this loss, but I know that you will get good news which will go full term before very very long. Hang on in there!

Never-good to see you back! Take it easy with the TTCing!! Do it when you are 100% ready, and not before. You need to make sure that you are as strong as you can be. Having said that, if it does happen, wehey! Either way, big hugs hun!

Pad-so sorry for your friend. This world is completely unfair and doesn't have rhyme nor reason. I know that you will be a tower of strength to her, like you are to us, and we can only be there for each other at these times. Hope the injections are going well-oooooo, you're getting closer hun! And thanks for the offer of help with clinics abroad, I really appreciate your support! Have a great weekend hun!

Butterfly, hello hun? Safe journey home? Like Never said, you may still have time to catch the eggy, hope you got down and dirty as soon as you landed, so to speak! I also think that Wellman Conception are fab, and I have been told that zinc is the wonder vitamin, so get him on these!! Good luck hun!

Tiger-sorry about the bad news. It is good they are looking into the problem. Hopefully they can get some answers for you before long. I am thinking of you and sending you big hugs!

Love to all the wonderful women on here! Hope you all have a good weekend!

AFM-a question! I don't know if I have had my period this month. I had very dark brown spotting on Thursday, CD27, and a bit yesterday and a bit today, period pain too. But that's it. Not enough for a pad or tampon. TMI-sorry! Is this a period??? Brown blood is old blood? Just don't get it. Taken two pregnancy tests, and both negative. Go figure. Yet, first cycle after IVF was completely normal, so don't get it... Any ideas??

Take care for now, girls!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi...how far in to your cycle was you? It could be implantation bleeding which is brown and the cramping could also be implantation :hugs:

Give it three days and test using a FRER or ASDA/Morrisons home tests are sensitive too.

XxX

ETA...period is counted for first day of full flow so I wouldn't say that this is yours :hugs:

Dwrgi...how far in to your cycle was you? It could be implantation bleeding which is brown and the cramping could also be implantation :hugs:

Give it three days and test using a FRER or ASDA/Morrisons home tests are sensitive too.

XxX

ETA...period is counted for first day of full flow so I wouldn't say that this is yours :hugs:

Thanks hun! I got quite hopeful, all symptoms were bang on, but today, yes, you guessed it, Auntie Flo came knocking. The hag!

Hope you're okay hun? Fingers crossed you've caught your eggy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urghhh with you there Dwrgi... AF got me last night.... bleurghhh.

Hi Never!

Hey Ladies sorry for going missing in action for the past week or so but I have had connection problems at home and work has been beyond crazy. We have a large delegation travelling to Berlin today and although I chose not to go as didn't want to fly whilst in first tri I still had heaps of work to do for everyone else going.

Purple I am so sorry for what you have been through. Take time to recover emotionally and I am sure your sticky BFP will be with you soon :hugs:

I will have to read and catch up on everyone else's news as I am so behind as this thread is just super active.

AFM all seems to be going well for me just get so tired and go to bed when most kids are going to sleep hahaha. I have my next scan on Thursday mornign which I am really looking forward to as want to see how the bubba has changed.

Will try and get online later tonight if not tomorrow at work for sure.

Take care all and have a great day:hugs:

Dwrgi...unbelievable that hag :grr: :hugs: hun

Padbrat...sorry she came to you to :grr: :hugs: was meant to say good luck with your treatments hun :hugs:

Carole..glad all is well :hugs:

AFM...was determined not to POAS whatsoever but had cramps this morning and thought I'd POAS for a laugh and hello smiley face :dohh: whatever :haha:

Happy Sunday all :flower:

Debs what do you mean AF got you? I thought you were on cycle? You didn't have the transfer yet did u??????

Amanda sorry for that :(((

Never I'm glad to see you back again :))) Lot's of baby dust and kisses.

Carole :) Lot's of sleep and healthy eating is good :) Are you having the 12 week scan? When are you gonna add a ticker? xxx

Hi Macwooly :))
xxxxx

hey all.... I think I am meant to have AF, which started yesterday... don't think it is a bad thing. Stopped pill last Tues and started the injections. I don't start my steriods or progynova until Friday and have a scan on the 14th. TX is the 24th Oct. So I think this is meant to happen so my lining is fresh for tx. ......

It is suppposed to happen isn't it? OMG am worried now. Need PMA....... now please!!

All the best for the scan Carole!!

Hey Skye, Never, Mac and Dwrgi!

Pad...yes it is supposed to be happening now ready for the jabs, shots and pills you're going to be taking to get your rainbow baby :hugs:

Thanks Skye

XxX

Hi Ladies,
thank you for all the lovely thoughts and wishes xxx I am doing ok, although feel like as pad put it "life has given my a kick!" we spent the day we had planned in Birmingham, we had some lunch and went to see some of "the staffordshire hoard" (a collection of aftefacts found by a man with a metal detector in a field near here - which is said to be one the most important archeological finds ever - lot of gold and sword bits etc) then wandered round the markets and I brought some material to make new curtains for our living room. I think the activity and distraction helped us both.

and so now I am feeling a bit more positive for the future, and for you ladies too, my fingers are crossed in anticipation of good news for HA and Pad especially at the moment since they are so close to knowing something.
but I am thinking of you all and wishing everyone would get their BFP and sticky bean right now!

will keep this short today as I am about to make some dinner,
but I just wanted to say another huge thank you, and send every single one of you a truck load of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and love xxxx

Lois :hugs::hugs::hugs: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: It's good to know that you had a nice day.

Debs, yes it is suppose to happen. Sorry I got confused for a minute. So now you are good to go. It will all be rolling from now on. :happydance::happydance: Goood LUUUUCK!!!

awww Never, Purps and Skye... thank you so much for your advice and support through all this... I swear I would be a nervous wreck without having you guys!

Purps I know the life kicking experience just hurts all parts of your life.... but I think your trip to Birmingham probaby did you a power of good. Focussing on something else... no matter what helps enormously in my experience.

Mucho luvs to all xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/The-Fertile-Window---Scientific-Literature-Review.html

We know most of this already but there might be something of use here-multiple DTD on the same day?????!!!! Whoop whoooo!!

Hi to you all!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back