TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Oooo Macwooly - we could be a burlesque show!!! :haha: I've also bought a pair of long opera gloves from Amazon - I tried them on last night & I already felt slinky in them - despite the fact that I was also wearing jogging bottoms & an old tshirt!! :winkwink:

HA - I'd love to have some boudoir shots done but like you - I'm too shy to strip to my undies infront of anyone except DH! :hugs:

Purple - yay to a fresh start!! :hugs:

Butterfly - glad things aren't as bad as you thought - we're waiting for DH's results so I hope it's catching!! :hugs:

Dwrgi - I feel for you honey, I'm glad your AH was kind :hugs:

Oooo Macwooly - we could be a burlesque show!!! :haha: I've also bought a pair of long opera gloves from Amazon - I tried them on last night & I already felt slinky in them - despite the fact that I was also wearing jogging bottoms & an old tshirt!! :winkwink:

I've got some long opera gloves I've had for years from when I went to a miltary ball :) But postie has been and my burlesque fan and feather boa have arrived :dance: So just waiting on the dvds to learn while DH is at work :)

As for jogging bottoms and an old t-shirt there was a bit in Cougar Town where one of the female characters was in the same and the husband called it her "quicky sex outfit" :D

I've got some long opera gloves I've had for years from when I went to a miltary ball :) But postie has been and my burlesque fan and feather boa have arrived :dance: So just waiting on the dvds to learn while DH is at work :)

As for jogging bottoms and an old t-shirt there was a bit in Cougar Town where one of the female characters was in the same and the husband called it her "quicky sex outfit" :D

That's fantastic, you two! Let us all know how you get on!!
You've made me smile!!
:hugs:

You've made me smile!!

Well DH last night used my laptop and logged into my Amazon not his so he knows the DVDs are on their way and based on last night's reaction I know I'm going to get the desired results from it :winkwink:

But I wanted to do something that would help to make me feel more confident in my body so hoping it will help that too :)

You've made me smile!!

Well DH last night used my laptop and logged into my Amazon not his so he knows the DVDs are on their way and based on last night's reaction I know I'm going to get the desired results from it :winkwink:

But I wanted to do something that would help to make me feel more confident in my body so hoping it will help that too :)

That's a really good idea and I'm sure he will enjoy the results! Good on you Macwooly!
xxxxx

wooly and twinkle- you two are amazing!! Let us know how you've got on.... I'm dying to know x

Amanda- I wish I could be there to give you a massive hug in person!! Then whisk you away for wine and gooey chocolate cake!! (I know, sounds so classy eh?)

Good morning ladies!

Amanda honey i am so sorry, that is always so painful to hear of pg after pg when your struggling so very hard, i also know how you feel with the 4 years and no bfp's, its so very frustrating and i agree you should be tested, i myself wonder what the hell i do wrong, 3 years since we had 1 bfp on our own, the only way i have been able to get pg is with IUI's and i dont know what i am doing wrong.

Purple, i am glad af showed and you can get a fresh start!!

Ladies i love the sexy ideas you have come up with, they are wonderful, but you ladies are all beautiful and you really dont need that stuff!!!

HA, my fingers are crossed for you honey, i am so praying for a bpf for you, we need to see a bfp on here, its been way too long!!

AFM, sorry i have been gone for a bit, i guess i just needed to step back for a bit, the last of my tests have come through finally so we are on our way to doing the IVF, thats good news, bad news is we just got our property tax bill and they raised the stinking thing by $500, which means our mtg will probably go up about $100 a month, and when things are tight thats all we need, i have really got to get out of this state, IL sucks, and i live in Cook County which is the worst, people around here call it Crook County. I also had my mid year review at work and i was not happy with it, i have spies everywhere who know nothing of what i am doing but like to run to the boss and complain, i am just so fed up with it all, i am tempted to just file Bankruptcy and sell my home and leave. Sorry for the vent ladies, i am in a very strange mood.

:hugs:I love all you ladies!!

OMM you're always allowed to vent :hugs:

Glad the IVF is still good news but sorry to hear about your property bills :hugs:

Bluuurgh Amanda, that really sucks :( Hugs, hugs and kisses. I think going for a tx when your ovaries are ready to go is a good idea. I don't know anything about Create so better google all the websites and read as many patient reviews as u can about it. Try fertilityfriends since it's a UK thread and specific for tx. Did that lady try IVF before elsewhere or was it her first? Would her dr treat u as well or do you see any random dr when u get an appointment. I would also google the dr's name and see if there is any patient reviews about him. Can u get auto immune testing near you? Worth checking it on fertilityfriends. But remember that it is also quite pricey.
Sorry for Husky's being lost. That sounds like a complete nightmare. We lost my chi boy for 20 mins and I though my heart was gonna come out since he is easily a car wreck material. :hugs:

Butterfly good news that the results weren't that bad. Your ex is a pretty cool guy by the way. My DH wasn't that willing to be cooperative with TTC at first. LOL!!!

Chris double Blurghhh!!! Awww hugs hon. What crap news. And your workplace sounds like a witch hunt. Most places have 2 faced idiots but your place sounds like everyone's unhappy about their own job so they turn to others. Not a nice atmosphere. HUGS HUGS.... U are a strong girl. Take a warm bath and have cosy evening watching some soap and some munchies sweetie. Hope tomorrow you feel a bit better and figure out what to do. :dust:

Purple you are such a sweet supportive person.Kisses and love xxx

HA and Debs hope all goes well and you get a speedy sticky bean now.

Twinx and Macwooly I'm really thrilled by u girls. I'll be rooting and hooting for u ;)))
Actually the DH's are pretty good too. Hahahahaha!!!!! Good luck with all the burlesque.

Ha I like it!!!
At the risk of turning this into a burlesque dancing thread where did you get your feather boa & fan from & are they any good??

Purple - I think we could all do with you whisking us away for wine & cake - sounds lovely!!

OMM - grr to bills & bitchy people! Would you like me to coem & slap them for it??

Skye thanks for the rootin' n hootin'!!

Love & hugs to everyone else! xxx

Twinkle I got them from Amazon. The boa was about £3 and the fan £8 and it was Amazon selling them not a marketplace seller. The boa so far is good no feathers being shed yet :) And the fan is a black feather one which is excellent but not big enough to cover all your breasts if you are a C cup of bigger but that's ok as another can be purchased :)

Omg, Twinkle, is Christmas really only 2 months & 3 weeks away? ;)

You ladies should come take this stiletto-a-go-go class with from from this dance studio up the street. They also teach pole dancing! Always wanted to try it. Such fun to feel sexy & get some good exercise!

Pad & HA,
Got my fingers crossed for you.

OMM,
Sorry about work & those stupid property bills. Congrats though on getting the green light for IVF.

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you here. I'm 36 and ttc No 1. AF just counted me out of October, so the race is on again from today. :)

Hi Ali and welcome, this a great thread with ladies who have loads of knowledge about everything ttc :hi:

Ha I like it!!!
At the risk of turning this into a burlesque dancing thread where did you get your feather boa & fan from & are they any good??

Purple - I think we could all do with you whisking us away for wine & cake - sounds lovely!!

OMM - grr to bills & bitchy people! Would you like me to coem & slap them for it??

Skye thanks for the rootin' n hootin'!!

Love & hugs to everyone else! xxx

Ohhhh could you please come and slap them, the one here has her head so far up the others butt its not even funny, you know how they say someone is a brown nose, well she is a brown neck. And the worst part is now i am supposed to work with her and help her with her job, why is it i have to do my job and her job, and oh wait i am supposed to farm myself out to other departments too, my boss wants me to go around asking people randomly if they need help, what am i a homeless person!!

Omg, Twinkle, is Christmas really only 2 months & 3 weeks away? ;)

You ladies should come take this stiletto-a-go-go class with from from this dance studio up the street. They also teach pole dancing! Always wanted to try it. Such fun to feel sexy & get some good exercise!

Pad & HA,
Got my fingers crossed for you.

OMM,
Sorry about work & those stupid property bills. Congrats though on getting the green light for IVF.

Thanks honey :hugs: And omg, i cant stand in stiletto heels let alone dance in them, talk about funny i would spend more time on my rear than actually looking pretty lol.

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you here. I'm 36 and ttc No 1. AF just counted me out of October, so the race is on again from today. :)

Welcome Ali, and of course we dont mind you joining, welcome to our thread!! You wont find any better support and love than you do right here!! Sorry the :witch: showed, hopefully your stay will be short and sweet here!!

Amanda...if you need advice on NK cells and getting them tested then you need to get hold of Dr Shehata. I have a few friends with unexplained recurrent m/cs or unfertility and he is a bit of a guru by all accounts on all things NK related.

www.miscarriageclinic.co.uk

Go and have a look.... yes, he is in London, but I have heard so many good things about him and success stories. I am lucky that my Consultant has agreed to throw 25mg steriods at me as a last resort, but many GPs are funny about prescribing them - this is the common treatment for NK cells.

Wahooooo sexy ladies... burlesque.. what an awesome idea!!

hey HA - how are you doing chick? When is test day??

OMM awesome news you have the green light for IVF...

Hey Skye, Butterly, Twinks, Mac, Never and all you lovely ladies!

Hey Lava - hows those lovely twins treating you?

Hey ladies -

Sorry I've been MIA a few days. Ended up in the ER with a few complications from the gall bladder surgery the last few days. Ugh. Home yesterday and today and trying to just relax and let my body catch up with me. Feeling pretty crappy. Still have to read back a few pages and catch up on all your news but wanted to say hi and love you all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->