TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

awwww hello lovely ladies!

Skye hun... please don't stress... you got lil Shirin (have I told you what a beautiful name I think that is) to consider and believe me everything will be OK by the she comes... plus you can use the cash you save on a nice new pair os sky scraper heels to 'accidently' stand on his game!! LOL

HA - battle on babes.... til you know you can't anymore.... try not to think to much into the future... see what happens.... blimy I really should take some of my own advice!!

Twinks... your lil smilies always make me laugh!!

Dwrigi... how are you babes... feeling better?

Butterfly... keep packing hun...! I hate it though! LOL

Purps how you doing?

We fly tomorrow... and I have a horrible cold... and a huge cold sore, apparently a side effect of the steriods... urghhhh ....

Initial appt is Fri and then tx on Monday... prayers, hopes, baby dust and anything else you fancy chucking our way....

BTW I will be UNBEARABLE during the 2WW.... just warning you all!! LMAO

Padbrat dropping by to say have a safe journey tomorrow and lots and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: for you x

Omm- I'm sending major hugs your way, I so wish I had the right words to say.

Pad- FX for you, I'm so excited!!!!

HA- (((((Hugs))))) I understand your thoughts. It will be 4 years in Jan for me and I never thought I would be here. If you need a break then I think you should take it but don't give up, I know you want this way too bad. FX for you! I keep reminding myself that when I am holding that baby all of the trials and setbacks will go straight out the window, so I try to keep plugging along.

ConstanceV- Good luck, I hope the 2ww brings a bfp.

Skye- Glad everyting is going great with your little one, I am giving you a virtual slap, everything is going to be perfect.

Hey to Purple, DWrgi, twinkle, missyt!

awwww hello lovely ladies!

Skye hun... please don't stress... you got lil Shirin (have I told you what a beautiful name I think that is) to consider and believe me everything will be OK by the she comes... plus you can use the cash you save on a nice new pair os sky scraper heels to 'accidently' stand on his game!! LOL

HA - battle on babes.... til you know you can't anymore.... try not to think to much into the future... see what happens.... blimy I really should take some of my own advice!!

Twinks... your lil smilies always make me laugh!!

Dwrigi... how are you babes... feeling better?

Butterfly... keep packing hun...! I hate it though! LOL

Purps how you doing?

We fly tomorrow... and I have a horrible cold... and a huge cold sore, apparently a side effect of the steriods... urghhhh ....

Initial appt is Fri and then tx on Monday... prayers, hopes, baby dust and anything else you fancy chucking our way....

BTW I will be UNBEARABLE during the 2WW.... just warning you all!! LMAO

OMG Pad-it's really happening!!! I can't believe! I am so proud of you for getting this far and will be keeping everything crossed that it all goes well!! Believe in it baby!!!

So-huge

:thumbup::thumbup:GOOD LUCK :thumbup::thumbup:

to you hun-keep us posted, and don't worry about the TWW, we'll be here for you!!

Lots and lots of love,
Axxx

Pad - huge amounts of :dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
and a truck full of loves and :hugs: coming your way!

I will be thinking about you xxxx

Safe travels & all my prayers & lots of good wishes coming your way, Padbrat! You are on your way to a beautiful :baby:!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Debs, you can use warm water and salt gurgle to fight the cold. Rest as much as you can, sleep well. And consume a lot of veggies. The darker the greens the better it is. I would have suggested some Vit C but I think it actually raises your immune which I'm not sure if it is good or not. But lot's of water and cod liver oil is good. Works as a mild blood thinner anyway. And the cold sore actually doesn't like warmth so a metal teaspoon dipped in warm water pressed against it sometime helps. But you must not let it too hot to actually burn your skin. Good luck sweets. This is it. :flower::flower::flower:Safe journey and loads and loads and loads of good luck :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well it is the morning of the flight.... just had to pop by one more time and send mucho luvs to all of you .... thank you thank you thank you!!!! Mwah Mwah!!!!!

Well it is the morning of the flight.... just had to pop by one more time and send mucho luvs to all of you .... thank you thank you thank you!!!! Mwah Mwah!!!!!

Mwah Mwah to you too, dahling!!
:hugs:

Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

Pad - safe trip today and wishing you great appointments and treatment! good luck xxx

Skye - DIY and home improvement is very frustrating!! however once you have all your quotes and stuff the work will be done in no time ready for little shirin's arrival, enjoy your shopping - and relax!!

wooly - how is your back feeling now? I hope it's better, I don't suppose the cold weather is helping much either!

butterfly - it's getting really cold now here! pack some woolies!! I scraped my car of ice for the first time today.

HA - big :hugs: coming your way, just for the hell of it!

Dwrgi - how are you feeling at the moment?? I had to snigger at the "stilleto heel through the disc" story hehehe, I may have accidently stood on a music CD of OH, can't remember what it was, but it was dire!!! oops!

Twinkle - you have done absoultely Brilliantly with the weight loss so far, I think it's fairly common to stall now and then, I know I have in the past when Ive been loosing, and it's so frustrating, but you are an inspiration so don't let it get you down!

lava - how are you feeling now? I remember you saying your doc mentioned something about possible bedrest a while ago, do you still think that might happen? I hope not xx

FM - you have got such a lovely positive attitude, and I hope it's "catching" I would love to be as positive as you xxx

OMM - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: and :hugs: to all, and to keekee, titi, never, northstar, forever, bearlake, manuiti and anyone else I am forgetting xx

afm - still plodding along, FF refuses to confirm O this month so far I am still having a bit of spotting most days (Grrrr) and I am not keen on the cold! My appointment with the haematologist is next wednesday morning to review the lupus anticoagulant (and other) tests I had done, so it will be good to know if there are any further things I needs to do. hope everyone's day is good!

Purple good luck with your appointment next week :hugs:

Skye hope you get the work completed soon :hugs:

AFM - my back is still bad and I stupidly wasted my time seeing the doctor this morning (not my normal one) who told me to rest and to take ibuprofen for the pain. Well I can't take ibuprofen as it upsets my hernia :nope: So he then said to rest and let my DH do everything for the next few days. Yeap well that's not happening either as he's working away till tomorrow night and I have 4 large dogs who need their walks & meals. I know it's just a muscle strain so I'm trying to rest as much as possible and I know it will be ok soon :)

ouchie wooly!! hope you feels better soon, I felt like I'd crippled myself after shivering with a fever when I had flu (proper big shivers - I felt quite poorly!) a few years back at christmas, it was so painful I struggled to get upstairs without crawling up, in the end I went to sent a chiropractor - and even one session made it feel better (well I could walk up right anyway) might be worth considering ??

Wooly,
Sorry you are still in pain. Isn't it always how it works that when the doctor says rest & let others do.for you, DH or family is tied up and the day-to-day work still needs to get done? I've never tried a chiropractor but might be worth checking out.

Purple,
Good luck with all your tests. I'm.sure you are ready to stop spotting too and start a fresh cycle. And its up to your body so you don't know when that will happen. Hang in there. To answer your question about bedrest, my doctor is ordering a modified work schedule for me beginning the Monday after Thanksgiving. So last Monday in Nov. I will be 29 weeks, 3 days. My boss is letting me work at the office 9-12:30, go home, have lunch & a nap, then continue working at home until 6 pm. I can work from the couch or bed, but not much moving about & no out of town travel. I am happy b/c it means I won't need to take additional leave other than for doctor appts. Hopefully, it will help me keep these babies in longer & reduce my risk for complication like preclamsia etc. Thanks for asking.

Hope everyone is staying warm. It is chilly in Atlanta!

OMM, sending big hugs, girl. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think you only know in your heart when its time to just move on. You are a wonderful person and good things will come your way.

HA, its hard revolving your life around all of this TTC stuff. You are the only one who knows what to do is right. I hope this cycle does work for you and you won't make that 3 year mark. I'm praying for you. :dust:

Skye, I hate when my DH is on computer games too. It drives me nuts. I'm going to be taking Menopur and Bravelle. I'm pretty sure 150 of each mixed together. I start my injections tonight and go for a scan on Sunday.

Padbrat, I'm rooting for you! I'm sending positive vibes and prayers your way!:dust::dust::dust:

Purple and Macooly, I hope you ladies are feeling better! :thumbup:

Purple- Trust me I have my moments, it's not positivity over here all the time but I do try, it's the only way I can survive this, I'm going on 4yrs of ttc in january but most of all I REALLY do believe that I'm going to have a baby, the million dollar questions is when.

Macwooly- I hope that your back gets better quickly!!!!

Lava- *waving*

Pad- I've got everything crossed for you!

AFM- nothing much going on just hanging out in the 2ww with no expectations.

OMM, sending big hugs, girl. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think you only know in your heart when its time to just move on. You are a wonderful person and good things will come your way.

HA, its hard revolving your life around all of this TTC stuff. You are the only one who knows what to do is right. I hope this cycle does work for you and you won't make that 3 year mark. I'm praying for you. :dust:

Skye, I hate when my DH is on computer games too. It drives me nuts. I'm going to be taking Menopur and Bravelle. I'm pretty sure 150 of each mixed together. I start my injections tonight and go for a scan on Sunday.

Padbrat, I'm rooting for you! I'm sending positive vibes and prayers your way!:dust::dust::dust:

Purple and Macooly, I hope you ladies are feeling better! :thumbup:

Good luck with the injections, MissyT! How do you feel about it??

Let's send all the :dust: that we can, your way!

xxxx:hugs:xxxxx

Wishing all the luck, love and baby dust I can muster pad! xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->