TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thanks FM, Purps and Butterfly!!

Bloody progeserone is making my boobs hurt like mad!!!!

Debs yeaaaaaah!!! So glad to hear from you finally. It will work, it has to. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< Please dear God let this work for Debs. :kiss::kiss::kiss: Where are you guys now? In UK> Debs whatever happens pls "DO NOT LIFT anything". no matter heavy or not. "Do NOT run" No oranges for now. Limit vit C intake. Take it easy just to be extra cautious. Wishing you :baby::baby:. A girl and a boy would be prefect like Laura's :)))

Girls I just read an article on Evening Standard about IVF couples who are struggling to meet the costs of the tx. (IVF, consultations, follow ups meds etc etc) HFEA is encouraging the couples to set up a website for donations. The website www.pinktimeline.com apparently shows how to set up a personalised fund raising page. I think that's a brilliant idea. Friends and family could contribute. Pls check it out ad let us know if anyone sets up a page. xxxx

Popping on to wish Padbrat the very best of luck, i have everything crossed for this to work for you!! sending you tons and tons of sticky dust!!

:wave: to all my lovely ladies!!! I love you all!! :hugs:

Debs yeaaaaaah!!! So glad to hear from you finally. It will work, it has to. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< Please dear God let this work for Debs. :kiss::kiss::kiss: Where are you guys now? In UK> Debs whatever happens pls "DO NOT LIFT anything". no matter heavy or not. "Do NOT run" No oranges for now. Limit vit C intake. Take it easy just to be extra cautious. Wishing you :baby::baby:. A girl and a boy would be prefect like Laura's :)))

Girls I just read an article on Evening Standard about IVF couples who are struggling to meet the costs of the tx. (IVF, consultations, follow ups meds etc etc) HFEA is encouraging the couples to set up a website for donations. The website www.pinktimeline.com apparently shows how to set up a personalised fund raising page. I think that's a brilliant idea. Friends and family could contribute. Pls check it out ad let us know if anyone sets up a page. xxxx

What a great idea that page is Skye, well spotted!

Hi Ladies! I don't log in to this site very much but it's always a great place to come and share since I don't have anyone to talk to about this. In any case, I had a polyp removed and had an HSG before that. We are finally TTC this month after a few months off for all these procedures. Did anyone notice that after getting a polyp removed and/or HSG done they got BFP sooner? Thanks & Baby Dust to Everyone!!!

Hi everyone, I've been away working in Paris again so I'm just ducking in to say hi I won't be on for another week or so as I'm going back Monday.

FX for you Padbrat, I really hope next time I'm on you have some good news and you too Happy Auntie!

Big hellos to everyone else, sorry I don't have time to go back and read got to get organised for giong away way again :flower:

Hey Skye!!

How is the bathroom coming on? All shaping up nicely I hope and have you popped those killer heels on yet to destroy OH's games? LOL

My Doc in Cyprus also said i wasn't to walk to far... in his words I had to "completely chill out"! Had not heard about not having oranges.... in fact had just bought a big carton of it as it is one of my 5 a day!.... Ooooo glad i read your post before having a big drink of it... Had a lovely big salad last night inspired by the lovely Mediterran food in Cyprus... cous cous, lettuce, loads of tomatos, cucumber, olives, advocado....mmmmmm... gotta be a few of the 5 a day there eh?

Thanks for the dust OMM! All gratefully received!

Hey North! You are such a jetsetter!! Where are you off to now?

Skye.... a boy and a girl would be a dream.... but must remember not to be greedy... just one healthy baby would be a miracle for us! lol

hi ladies, havent posted in a while, it moves so quickly here i cant keep up!

Havent got a grip on who's who quite yet but wishing you all of you the very best of luck in this road that we are all on.

Following on from my 3rd miscarriage on 13th oct, happened naturally so avoided a d&c but was bleeding for a couple of weeks on and off, I had a hysteroscopy yesterday under a general, all went well, no abnormalities found, think he did a bit of scrape too (sorry TMI), so i'm all cleaned out and ready to go again. Still waiting for chromosome and antibody results etc

I have a strong feeling they arent going to find anything 'wrong'

The emotional side has been more difficult this time round, last weekend at a dinner party a really good friend was there with their 1 year old, gorgeous little girl, and i said, as you do 'having any more then?' she said, oh i thought you knew, i'm 10 weeks pregnant. I'm so happy for them but at the same time couldnt help thinking that we would have been giving birth at virtually the same time if i had held onto mine...

Anyway, ive ordered lots of ovulation tests etc, not sure whether its worth OV testing this month, although i'm not feeling particularly patient at the moment it might be best to wait until i have had one period, back to the waiting game.....

I work in Paris quite a bit, and that's where I'm spending most of my time this past month padbrat, so I'm full of bread and pastries ha ha.

Enjoy your chillout time, on an off topic note if you're on the couch I can recommend "True Blood" and I just found out the new show on Sky Living has that hot guy in it who was Bryan in Queer As Folk :thumbup: needless to say he's playing someone's DAD in the show who looks about 20, tv makes me feel old sometimes :rofl:

hi ladies, havent posted in a while, it moves so quickly here i cant keep up!

Havent got a grip on who's who quite yet but wishing you all of you the very best of luck in this road that we are all on.

Following on from my 3rd miscarriage on 13th oct, happened naturally so avoided a d&c but was bleeding for a couple of weeks on and off, I had a hysteroscopy yesterday under a general, all went well, no abnormalities found, think he did a bit of scrape too (sorry TMI), so i'm all cleaned out and ready to go again. Still waiting for chromosome and antibody results etc

I have a strong feeling they arent going to find anything 'wrong'

The emotional side has been more difficult this time round, last weekend at a dinner party a really good friend was there with their 1 year old, gorgeous little girl, and i said, as you do 'having any more then?' she said, oh i thought you knew, i'm 10 weeks pregnant. I'm so happy for them but at the same time couldnt help thinking that we would have been giving birth at virtually the same time if i had held onto mine...

Anyway, ive ordered lots of ovulation tests etc, not sure whether its worth OV testing this month, although i'm not feeling particularly patient at the moment it might be best to wait until i have had one period, back to the waiting game.....

Sorry!! :hugs: It's amazing how different the journey can be to becoming pregnant. My heart goes out to all the women who have a difficult time TTC or are unable to conceive at all. We are lucky that medicine has advanced as much as it has though. Good luck!! I hope your tests come back normal. I will say this, your diet and the water you drink can be factors too. Hi nitrates from fertilizers (if you live in an agricultural area) are known to cause mc. Only drink purified spring water and stay away from heavy chemicals in your diet (lots of diet sodas etc.) :hugs:

I work in Paris quite a bit, and that's where I'm spending most of my time this past month padbrat, so I'm full of bread and pastries ha ha.

Enjoy your chillout time, on an off topic note if you're on the couch I can recommend "True Blood" and I just found out the new show on Sky Living has that hot guy in it who was Bryan in Queer As Folk :thumbup: needless to say he's playing someone's DAD in the show who looks about 20, tv makes me feel old sometimes :rofl:

Oooo la la North! Yummy pain au chocolats - could eat em all day!! So how is gay Paris?... haven't been there in yonks!! I am a bit of a fan of international cuisine... so am now drooling at the thought of French food!!:thumbup:

OMG Queer as Folk! What a programme that was... strangly compelling TV that you just couldn't stop watching!!:haha:

Hi Froliky - I dont have any personal experience of polyp removal or hsg - but it seems sensible that removing a polyp (which would be a physical barrier to sperm or implantation) and then hsg (which surely "clears all the plumbing") would only leave nice clear tissue behind ready for an embie to stick - so good luck! xx

Sunny - big :hugs: to you, this is so difficult and whilst we are happy for our friends when they have babies/get pregnant, it only reminds us that we are still trying. chin up xxxx

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far? me and DH have been having a lovely resty time and are now indulging in cheesy horror zombie movies - what fun!

:hi: Hello FM, Skye, OMM, MacWooly, Purple, Butterfly, Northstar, Constance, Lava, Froliky, Bellacat, Twinkle, Sunny, dwrgi and anyone else I missed!

HA, I'm still rooting for you. You have such good numbers, both you and DH. Congrats on DH's morphology. He must be doing something right. :thumbup:I'm praying for your sticky bean.

Pad, Yay!!!!!! 6 fertilized eggs is great! :yipee: Sounds like you are doing everything right and keep up the PMA! I'm praying for your sticky bean too. Maybe it'll be two sticky beans! :oneofeach:

AFM, I'm on day 10 of stimming and they want me in tomorrow morning for another scan. My estrogen levels have been rising nicely. I had 12 follies today with the biggest at 19. I have a feeling I may be triggering tomorrow and my retrieval may be on Tuesday. I'm getting close! I'm just keeping up with the positive attitude and thinking baby! :baby:

Babydust to all you lovely ladies! :dust:

Oooooo doing so well Missy!! How exciting!!! Would be amazing for HA, me and you to all have sticky beans!!

Here is to hoping and praying and PMAing... and baby dusting... and anything else I can think of!

ps... think Hubby would be chuffed to bits with twins... I would just hope for 1 healthy baby.... please please pllllleeeaaasseeee baby God!!

Hi ladies! I'm relatively new to this forum and I'm still exploring it, but I definitely fit into this thread, so here I am. I'm 36 and my hubby and I have been ttc for 1.5 years now trying for our first. I've been diagnosed with PCOS and because of that it's been a hugely frustrating ride so far. Since going off of BC in June of 2010, I've not had one single AF that was natural. The few that I've had (4!) have all been brought on by either Provera (once) or Prometrium (3 times and counting). I'm currently on metformin to help me control my insulin resistance and balance my hormones, and I've been working hard to lose weight (33 pounds so far with about 55 to go!).

I actually had a day and a half of spotting a couple of weeks ago that was natural (first natural bleeding down there since I got off of BC), and my OB is thrilled with that sign! So I'm hoping that the next few months will bring me a natural cycle and possibly a pregnancy!

Baby dust to all!

Welcome Dodger! You've come to the right place. Well done on your weight loss. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Missy, HA, & Pad,
I'm rooting for y'all & so hope all of you get your sticky beans/s this month.

FA,
I am hoping you are next following your surgery & IVF with all the other lovely ladies to follow. I know how long you have been patiently & positively waiting ... you too, Amanda & Twinkle!

I am officially 40 today. Going to church & bday dinner with the family tonight. We are doing a low key day. As a belated celebration, in mid-Nov, a few of my girlfriends are having a day to get pedicure, take a jewelry making class, and have brunch. Should be fun.

Happy Sunday everyone! Especially Ginger & Baby4MJ if you are lurking. I miss you two. Sorry I didn't check in with all of you, but I am reading everyone's posts & sending prayers & positive vibes your way.

Happy birthday Lava-what a fab 40th birthday present you have lined up for yourself with boy and girl, when they arrive! Have a great day today and enjoy yourself! I hope everybody spoils you too! :cake:

Hey Missy, those follicles all sound very promising. Good luck for tomorrow if they decide to trigger you. 19mm does sound like the right size for this. Fingers crossed you get some good eggies! :thumbup:

HA-brilliant news on DH's morphology test result. He must be chuffed to bits. How are you feeling now?? Fingers crossed that there is a little snuggle bug getting all cosy inside! :thumbup:

Debs-my God!! I was soooooooo delighted when I read your post and saw that you had six fertilised eggs. Absolutely brilliant! I hope the two embies are getting all snuggly too, and you have the best of news on Friday. Am thinking of you and willing it to work so much for you! Lots of love, Axxx

Skye-what you up to hun?? Bet you're NOT chilling!!!! I thought of you when I read of the Turkey earthquake. I hope that your family weren't affected. I shall PM you very very soon, but wanted to say thanks for your helpful post re. tests... Lots of love to you, hun! :hugs::hugs:

Hi guys-Butterfly, OMM, Macwooly, Purple, Keekee, NorthStar, FM, and anybody else whose names I may have missed out. Hope you are all good??

AFM-back to school tomorrow. Been a tough week all told and am completely fed-up with the whole TTC thing-it is completely exhausting... I'm CD29 (I think) and am expecting (as she is damned sure to arrive) AF on CD31 as I don't think I ovulated until CD17 this cycle. Am not going to test-what's the point? But bracing myself for another period, and my 4th year anniversary of TTC in December. Oh what joy.

Btw, am thinking of going to the Fertility Show next Saturday in London. Has anybody on here ever been? Sounds quite useful...

Love to you all,
Axxxx

Pad, HA, missy, things are sounding really good for you ladies - I'm keeping you in my prayers xxx

Dwrgi, half term goes way too fast doesn't it? Sending you big hugs petal xx

Happy Birthday Lava, hope you're having a lovely day! xx

Sunny - I know what you mean, I love playing with my friend's babies but it's so bittersweet cuddling them while wishing so hard for our own. xx

Purple - I love a good zombie film - think I might dig one out later! xx

Hello FM, OMM, Butterfly, wooly, never, Constance, Northstar (and anyone I've missed)

Welcome newbies - dodger, frolicky, bella - hope your stay here is short & sweet xx

AFM - I'm on cd 19 - I've missed doing to opks over the last 3 days as we've been out & I refuse to pee in a cup in a public toilet! However I hadn't had a positive result before that so I'm not sure what the situation is. We've been DTD every other day so I suppose there's nothing else we can do. We had a comedy moment earlier - DH went out at 3 for the rest of the day so we had to 'do it' between church and him going out. I'd read somewhere on here that ot was a good idea to use a child's medicine syringe to squirt conceive+ a bit further in, so we decided to give it a go. Let's just say it went EVERYWHERE!!! I think we need a bit more practise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->