TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Skye - How scary! I'm glad you and Shirin are both ok.

Never - Congrats on having quit smoking a year ago! That's a huge accomplishment! Good luck with the job! :)

As for me, I'm hoping that CD1 will be either today or tomorrow and see what this cycle brings! I'm praying for one of two things to happen. First and foremost, I would LOVE to get a BFP this cycle. BUT, if that doesn't happen, I would be still pretty crazy happy to see my AF come on it's own without prometrium to kick it into gear. I should be getting my clear blue easy fertility monitor in a couple of days and I'll get started on that. In probably 5 days, I'll be having a pelvic U/S to see what the lining is doing and see about cysts. And about the same time, my hubby should be having his SA done.

So lots going on this month to make it an exciting month regardless! :)

Ohh good luck Dodger!! I really hope you get your BFP!!

Oh Skye - my heart was in my mouth when I read your post - I'm so glad you're both ok.
Carole - REALLY glad everything is going ok for you, get lots of rest on your week off.

Never - good luck with your interview

Dodger - hope the CBFM is fab!

Love to everyone xxx

Hey girls :)xx
Wishing Debs and Missy lots and lots of luck, pls take it easy girlsxxx and giving Never and Chris lots of hugs. Northwest queer as folks certainly glued me on tv when it first showed, what a weird show. Butterfly I thought of u this weekend cause there was an art fair in hampstead this weekend and I wondered if u attended as we passed by walking the dogs.
Carole I'm so glad to hear that u had the 12 wk scan and u both doing well :) r u gonna find out the sex at 16 week?
Amanda, Fm, Purple and all girls here lots of xxxx.
I am a bit fuzzy in the head and Im on phone net so it's all a short update.
Last night I ended up having a bit of a helloween night :(
There was a loud party last night so I didn't sleep untill 2-3 than around 5 am I woke up to go to toilet. When I came back I thought I was still peeing. I looked down and found lots of blood coming down my legs. Woke up dh and we rushed to hospital. I don't know if I told u guys that I had a low lying Placenta
which makes me susceptable for bleeding. Anyway the drs checked the bbs heartbeat and Thank God she is doing wel.
In fact moving and kicking a lot :)))
Since than the bleeding is stabilised, not gushing anymore. They're gonna keep me 2 days and if it stops hopefully they'll let me go.
I am feeling tired but positive. I had a scan and had a sneak at Shirin moving around :))))) It was a scary incident. Poor Dh got very emotional and scared worrying it might get worst. But hopefully it will b ok. I will update and carry on checking up on debs and missy. Take care all xxxxxx

OMG Skye you must have been petrified. Thank god you are in good hands and things seem to be under control now. Please take it easy and let DH and the hospital do everything for you I know its horrible and boring being admitted but its better to be cautious. Hang in there as you are so close to the finishing line now.

Take care :hugs:

Sunny74-:hugs: It can be really hard when those around you have little ones and/or are pg.

Missyt- Good luck!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear how it went! I have fingers and toes crossed for you.

Dodger- Welcome!

Lava- happy belated 40th birthday, I hope you and those little ones are doing great.

Twinkle- I hope you catch the eggie, isn't it amazing what we will do to get our bfp's!! LOL

Never- Glad that you are in a better place after your days away and way to go with no smoking for a year!!!:happydance:

Caroleb- Glad you popped in and that everything is ok with the baby!

Skye- I know that was so scary but take it easy and let them take good care of you!:hugs:

AFM- I've been away for a couple of days. AF showed on Sunday, I can't say I was suprised but I was super disappointed. I'm at the "don't know what to do stage" so I guess I won't do anything. I hope you ladies are doing wonderful.

awww ladies... you almost had me in tears with all of your good wishes and thinking of me... you are all the best ever!!

SKYE!! OMG lady!! What a fright... I bet you and Hubby were scared to death! Thank heavens all is good with Shirin... I really hope that you will start taking things easy... I know you haven't been doing as much relaxing as you should have been... please please please chill hun... we don't want you in hospital anymore until Shirin is ready to see the world!

Lava! Hope you had a lovely Birthday hun!

Never... aww thank you for thinking of me... a huge well done for quitting smoking!! I think you deserve a treat for that achievement!

Missy... good luck!! Please let us know how you got on!

Carole... so lovely to hear from you! Can't believe you are 12 weeks already... seems only yesterday you told us you were pregnant.... and now you can see your LO wiggling about! How amazing!

FM... just take time to plan what if anything you want to do next.. you don't have to jump straight into doing another treatment... take your time... I took 6 months from losing no 6 to this point... I needed the time to come to terms with where I was and that I needed to try another path. x

Hey Butterfly... how is the unpacking going?

Dwrgi - how are you now? Back in the thick of things at school after half term? I did think of you whilst I was in Cyprus as we met a couple.... he was a Headmaster and she was a Deputy Headmaster.... but if you have ever seen School of Rock with Jack Black... that was him.. drinks, smokes, swears, drives a fast car and runs the after school rock band!! Hahhaa!

HA.... any news yet? Have you POAS yet?

Mac, Purps, Desperado, North and every other lovely one... hello!! xx

AFM... well test day is looming ever closer... am trying to hold out until Friday and be good... boobies still mega sore and a 'heavy' feeling in my utereus.... I am really not making much of it though as I am soooo many drugs they could be giving me false symptoms... so am trying to wait patiently....is soooooo hard!!!

Prad I am keeping everything crossed for you and praying that you get your sticky BFP this week. Its looking good but as you say you never really quite know what is a real symptom and what is caused by all those damn meds. That said I still think you will get your BFP, I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Carole - it seems that its only last week that you told you were pregnant, and now you are 12 weeks! time is flying by, does it seem like that for you? I hope everything continues to go really smoothly for you, ?? if you are feeling tired that is your bodies way of telling you need more rest, so look after yourself xx

https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/cheerleader.gif https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/cheerleader.gif Come on Baby Pad!!!! Sticky Beany stick!!! https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/cheerleader.gif https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/cheerleader.gif

Oh my goodness Happy Auntie I have found a smiley just for you - https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/soapbox.gif heeheee!!

Lava, belated Happy Birthday :cake:

Carole so good to hear from you and that you are at 12 weeks :happydance::happydance:

Never, glad you are getting the counselling, good luck with the job interview and awesome on the smoking :happydance::happydance:

Sending lots of :dust: to the ladies in waiting! Missy, HA, Pad :hugs::hugs:

And :hugs::hugs: to everyone else skye, purple, keekee, dwrgi, wooly, sunny, froliky, twinkle, FM, Bear, 4ever, silverb, OMM, NS and anyone else I have missed!

What a beautiful picture! And so glad to see your location as 'Suffolk'!! Yay-welcome home hun!! How are you??
xxx:hugs::flower::thumbup::happydance:

awww ladies... you almost had me in tears with all of your good wishes and thinking of me... you are all the best ever!!

SKYE!! OMG lady!! What a fright... I bet you and Hubby were scared to death! Thank heavens all is good with Shirin... I really hope that you will start taking things easy... I know you haven't been doing as much relaxing as you should have been... please please please chill hun... we don't want you in hospital anymore until Shirin is ready to see the world!

Lava! Hope you had a lovely Birthday hun!

Never... aww thank you for thinking of me... a huge well done for quitting smoking!! I think you deserve a treat for that achievement!

Missy... good luck!! Please let us know how you got on!

Carole... so lovely to hear from you! Can't believe you are 12 weeks already... seems only yesterday you told us you were pregnant.... and now you can see your LO wiggling about! How amazing!

FM... just take time to plan what if anything you want to do next.. you don't have to jump straight into doing another treatment... take your time... I took 6 months from losing no 6 to this point... I needed the time to come to terms with where I was and that I needed to try another path. x

Hey Butterfly... how is the unpacking going?

Dwrgi - how are you now? Back in the thick of things at school after half term? I did think of you whilst I was in Cyprus as we met a couple.... he was a Headmaster and she was a Deputy Headmaster.... but if you have ever seen School of Rock with Jack Black... that was him.. drinks, smokes, swears, drives a fast car and runs the after school rock band!! Hahhaa!

HA.... any news yet? Have you POAS yet?

Mac, Purps, Desperado, North and every other lovely one... hello!! xx

AFM... well test day is looming ever closer... am trying to hold out until Friday and be good... boobies still mega sore and a 'heavy' feeling in my utereus.... I am really not making much of it though as I am soooo many drugs they could be giving me false symptoms... so am trying to wait patiently....is soooooo hard!!!

I sooooooo hope those are good symptoms... they certainly sound promising! I am going to will you to a BFP every second of every day! Go girl!

Hmm, I know of a few teachers like that!! Makes 'em kids seem tame-hee hee! I've never been known to swear, get drunk, headbang, run over cars in socks, dance on a table, quarrel with traffic police when plastered after sneaking into First Class train carriage, stay up late, tell rude jokes, have sex al fresco, play tricks on others..... Never ever ever...
:happydance:
Lots of love to you hun, huge fingers crossed for Friday!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys! How are you all? Lots of love to you all....

The old hag bag showed very late last night and full flow today-really bad period pain too. To add insult to injury....

So today is CD1 and on to cycle no. 48! Wehey..... Not. Feel like FM-what next? But, had acupuncture tonight, really enjoyed it!! Btw, can drs test for oestrogen, outside of assisted conception?? Does anybody know? Just curious, as I've never had a lot of, ahem, TMI alert, CM and certainly hardly any EWCM.. This could indicate low oestrogen, could it not, although I know that candida decreases CM levels too... Answers on a postcard to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please!!

Hope you are all okay?

Skye, am VERY worried about you.... No more lifting so much as a finger, do you hear, otherwise I shall be up to London with a very big stick!

Lots and lots of love to you all,
Axxxx
:hugs:

hi all
how is everyone doing?
i am in the middle of getting tests done..got the blood tests day 3, pelvic untrasound clear, and blood tests all clear...so waiting game..now hubbie has to get tested.

all good at mo, heard another friend expecting her 3rd child ..happy but gutted as i cant seem to have 1
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrating
anyone else feel the same???????

rant over

hi all
how is everyone doing?
i am in the middle of getting tests done..got the blood tests day 3, pelvic untrasound clear, and blood tests all clear...so waiting game..now hubbie has to get tested.

all good at mo, heard another friend expecting her 3rd child ..happy but gutted as i cant seem to have 1

rant over

Oh yes - all the time!! :hugs:

hi all
how is everyone doing?

rant over

big :hugs: to you! yes - there are pregnant ladies everywhere you look, all having their millionth baby, and after only having looked at their DH in a cheeky way xxxx

Dwrgi - god I hate that witch!! I am hoping that's the last time you need to see her for the next nine months!

Never, good for your for quitting! :thumbup:Thought I never smoked my dad did and so did DH but they both quit and I know it was hard for them. Its so much better for you health though! Poor dad smoked for 40 years and he was recently diagnosed with ephesyma so its good you quit when you did.

Skye, I hope all is wel with Shirin. What a scare. Praying for you. [-o<

Dwrgi, boo for the witch. Maybe the regular GP could check your estrogen. All you can do is ask.

Pad and HA, I'm still rooting for you and praying for you! [-o< Good things come in threes, right?!?!?!?

AFM, my egg retrieval went well and they collected 10 eggs. I'm so excited to find out today how many fertilized. I was a little uncomfortable yesterday but mostly very tired. I'm going to work today but I'm going to warn everyone not to stress me out. My embryo transfer will be either Friday or Sunday depending on how the little guys do. I just know one of those little eggies is going to be my baby. :baby:

Babydust to all!

Never, good for your for quitting! :thumbup:Thought I never smoked my dad did and so did DH but they both quit and I know it was hard for them. Its so much better for you health though! Poor dad smoked for 40 years and he was recently diagnosed with ephesyma so its good you quit when you did.

Skye, I hope all is wel with Shirin. What a scare. Praying for you. [-o<

Dwrgi, boo for the witch. Maybe the regular GP could check your estrogen. All you can do is ask.

Pad and HA, I'm still rooting for you and praying for you! [-o< Good things come in threes, right?!?!?!?

AFM, my egg retrieval went well and they collected 10 eggs. I'm so excited to find out today how many fertilized. I was a little uncomfortable yesterday but mostly very tired. I'm going to work today but I'm going to warn everyone not to stress me out. My embryo transfer will be either Friday or Sunday depending on how the little guys do. I just know one of those little eggies is going to be my baby. :baby:

Babydust to all!

That is a really fantastic result Missy! Well done! Fingers crossed now for fertilization! I bet you are on pins! Keep us posted!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->