TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

HA...fab news and all ther worries begin again now...huge :hugs: and STICKY :dust: coming your way :hugs:

Purple...hope you enjoyed yoir cheesy movies and you are looking after yourswelf :hugs:

Twinkle...OPK's can be so frustrating and I :rofl: at your conceive+ momtnt :hugs:

Dwrgi...half term went far too quickly huh :saywhat: I'm sorry you are feeling the imminent visit from the hag...life really is too cruel at times :hugs:

Pad...fingers and EVERYTHING crossed that those two embies snuggle in deep...even one would be a dream :hugs:

Lava...happy 40th :cake: :hugs:

FM...hope you're doing ok :hugs:

OMM...:hugs for the lurkdom :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else..

AFM...just had four days away with the OH and I am in a much better frame of mind. I have booked an appointment with a counsellor when I will be feeling the most anxious as I know this is only a temporary happy phase right now. I have a job interview for another school on Friday so hoping that will be one less stressful thing going on in my life IF I were to get it :shrug:

Love to all

XxX

Hi Everyone!

Dodgercpkl - Sorry! Best to you! Keep taking good care of yourself and stay hopeful!

Dwrgi - I agree. TTC is another job in itself for some of us. It is a roller coaster. I know for me, my breathe is my sanctuary many of moments during this journey.

Neversaynever - Good Luck! I hope you get the job!

Baby Dust to Everyone & Happy Halloween to those celebrating! Happy Holidays to anyone in India or any where else there are celebrations/holidays!

Stay Positive & Remember to breathe! xoxox

Hello Dogder and welcome! :hi:

Lava, Happy Birthday! :cake:

Never, sounds like the get away with DH is well deserved. I think going to see a counselor is a great idea. I honestly think there should be more counselors that specialize in infertility and mc. :hug:

AFM, there were 13 follies on my ultrasound and the bigger ones were at 22, 20, 19, 18 and 17. There were a few others around 16. I'm scheduled for egg retrieval on Tuesday. I'm so excited its finally here. I'm very thankful for the good response to the meds since I was freaked out earlier about that AMH test. I know it sounds crazy but I think after the intial freak out, it helped to just forget about it and not give it any serious thought. I trigger tonight so I'm just going to relax and be good to myself.

missy - the follies news is sounding good - I am sending you all the ;dust: I can muster and keeping everything crossed for you!!

Dodger - welcome! well done on the weight loss, I hope you get that BFP soon!

HA - how are you feeling? Im keeping hopeful for you and sending many :hugs: your way xxx

never - big :hugs: to you, it sounds like a counsellor might help, I really hope so - it's awful to feel so low like that xxxx

Twinkle - I had to laugh at you concieve+ episode - bless, it sounds like something that would happen to me xxx

Dwrgi - yay - Im happy to see you again, Ive missed you this last week, but sorry you are so stressed, big :hugs:

Pad - I am on the edge of my seat for you!! sending you :dust: :dust: :dust: and hoping both those embies are super sticky and healthy!!

Lava - happy belated birthday:cake: and it sounds like you have a lovely treat lined up to come xx

skye, FM, OMM, froliky, wooly, butterfly, northstar, keekee and anyone Ive missed - big :hugs: to you ladies xxx

afm - back to work, and it feels like the weekend has flown by! I have read all the instructions for the CBFM and *think* I have it straight in my head, so Im ready to go whenever AF shows her ugly face (Grrr)

ladies it would be just amazing and magical if there were a whole bunch of BFPs this month on this thread - I am so hopeful for us all xxxx

Hi guys, how are you all??

Never-how are you hun? I didn't mention you in my last post, and should have. It is really hard when your mind is still working to the dates you had got fixed to your pregnancy. How can we not do this, once we've been pregnant before? It's impossible, and would take an automaton not to. I am thinking of you and hoping that you are starting to feel a little bit better. Did you say that you were looking for a new job? Maybe a fresh start is what you need. Thinking of you and wishing I could do something to give you your dearest wish, although I KNOW it will happen for you! Lots of love, hun. :flower:

Missy-fabulous news on the follies. I can't believe how quickly they have developed, you are obviously doing something right!! Fingers crossed now that you get some good quality eggs out of those! Hang on in there! :thumbup:

Hey Purple, glad that you have got your head around the CBFM-I have heard very good things about it, so it will be worth the effort, I'm sure! Fingers crossed you get good news soon! We most certainly DO need a few BFPs on here!! Thanks for thinking of me, too! You are sooooooo kind.

Hi to everybody! Still waiting for AF to show-boo hiss. Am certain she will. As always, have no symptoms whatsoever, and I reckon she will come to my door tomorrow. Grrr.

Hope you all have a good week!

Lots of love,
Axxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sunny - I know what you mean, I love playing with my friend's babies but it's so bittersweet cuddling them while wishing so hard for our own. xx

AFM - I'm on cd 19 - I've missed doing to opks over the last 3 days as we've been out & I refuse to pee in a cup in a public toilet! However I hadn't had a positive result before that so I'm not sure what the situation is. We've been DTD every other day so I suppose there's nothing else we can do. We had a comedy moment earlier - DH went out at 3 for the rest of the day so we had to 'do it' between church and him going out. I'd read somewhere on here that ot was a good idea to use a child's medicine syringe to squirt conceive+ a bit further in, so we decided to give it a go. Let's just say it went EVERYWHERE!!! I think we need a bit more practise!

Thanks twinkle, that made me laugh :haha:

Sorry!! :hugs: It's amazing how different the journey can be to becoming pregnant. My heart goes out to all the women who have a difficult time TTC or are unable to conceive at all. We are lucky that medicine has advanced as much as it has though. Good luck!! I hope your tests come back normal. I will say this, your diet and the water you drink can be factors too. Hi nitrates from fertilizers (if you live in an agricultural area) are known to cause mc. Only drink purified spring water and stay away from heavy chemicals in your diet (lots of diet sodas etc.) :hugs:

Thanks froliky, this last time i was drinking bottled water, not deliberately but.., so the water doesnt seem to make any difference, but thanks for the info, there is so much that effects fertility, its so easy to drive ourselves mad.
Stay sane ladies
xx

Thanks wooly, I will definitely ask you, you can count on that!

Just a quickie
Missy Gooooood lucccccck!!!! All my toes and fingers crossed for you. Your follies are doing great. I hope you get at least 7-8 good embies. Take it easy hon and rest as much as you can xxxxx

Missy...good luck today :hugs: :dust:

Pad..how are you feeling? :hugs:

HA..roller coasters any good and you ok?

FM...you holding up?

Purple...Wooly...NS....Skye...Lava...Twinkle...Silverbirch....OMM...and everyone else I have missed :hi:

All ok with me...ovulation was predicted to be today but think it was actually last Friday so all the pressure has been off this month and it feels fab! If I did O last Friday, chances are slim and I am perfectly ok with it too and it also means that my cycles are returning to pre Furry which has to be a good thing.

I have an interview on Friday, seeing a counsellor next Friday which was timed for when AF was on it's way so I could be in my depths for a better picture.

Last thing...it has been a year since I have smoked :yipee: I was a heavy smoker...20+ a day since I was fifteen and I NEVER thought I would be able to stop and I have. Not ONCE have I been tempted..not even through the dark days :happydance:

Anyway...:dust: and :hugs: to all

XxX

Missy - Good Luck!!! today, Ill be thinking of you!

Never - good luck with your interview, and with the counselling - I hope you get the job and that your counsellor is able to help, also - omg - well done on 1 year smoke free!! that's a brilliant achievement, you should be soo sooo proud of yourself !!

Missy, HA and Pad - I am hoping hoping hoping for you all, its a new month today and on this thread we NEED some big juicy BFPs, so I am hoping it's going to be at LEAST a triple happy month, (with some more BFPs from the rest of us too!)

big :hugs: and loves to everyone - OMM, wooly, north, lava, skye, dwrgi, twinkle, butterfly, silver, forever, bear, sunny, FM, keekee and anyone I have missed xxxx

Hey Ladies yet again I am saying sorry for being MIA but I have struggled to keep up with work and normal life as have been feeling sooo tired. I just about manage to get through the day at work (although there have been many days when I have been very unproductive) and then go home eat and then in bed. This week I felt it was getting a little better until yesterday when I had a halloween party to go to and by 9.30pm I just had to leave my husband there and go home exhausted, today at work is a struggle. I can't really complain as I have not suffered with sickness which would be a nightmare.

Missy I am keeping everything crossed for you today and sending you positive vibes for the most amazing embies that will latch on tight to you. I am willing for this to be your time so you can celebrate Christmas with a little bump:hugs:

Prad I am over the moon for you on 2 gorgeous embies safely on board and will be willing then to hold on tighter than ever and give you your longed for baby/babies. Skye is right with her advice to take it completely easy and do not lift anything no matter how light you feel it is. I am with you on the progesterone they are not great, my bb's were so sore and went up a cup size right away after taking them which is not good as already too big for my liking. Keep up with the positive thinking and I will keep you in my prayers:hugs:

Never good luck with the interview and hope you find the counselling helpful. I really wanted help after my loss but it is not something that is not easy to find here in Bahrain. I think it is a positive thing that helps us deal with the tough times in our lives so we are able to cope with going forwards. Good on you for being brave and taking that step and I will pray that your next BFP comes along soon and sticks like glue. Btw HUGE congrats on the quitting smoking, it is a massive achievement and I wish you could pass some of your strength to my Mum as she just can't seem to quit long term.

Lava happy belated birthday, hope things are going well with you with pregnancy.

Skye it can't be that long now until Shirin arrives, I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the pics.

AFM pregnancy is all fine and baby is growing well. I had my 12 week scan on Sunday and the LO was very active indeed kicking and waving. The doctor did the check for Down Syndrome and told me that the scan looked great and that I shouldn't worry, bood results should be back next week to confirm my risk rating. I am confident that all will be fine now and just looking forward to getting some energy back hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks. Bump is getting big now so can't imagine how I will look at 8-9 months.

Sorry that I haven't mentioned you all but I am at work quickly logging on. So much work to finish off this week before the Eid holidays begin but at least I get next week off work YAY.

Take care all of you and although I don't always get the chance to log on as much as I would like lately I really do keep you all in my thoughts and prayers willing you all to get your sticky BFP's real soon.

x x x

Lava, belated Happy Birthday :cake:

Carole so good to hear from you and that you are at 12 weeks :happydance::happydance:

Never, glad you are getting the counselling, good luck with the job interview and awesome on the smoking :happydance::happydance:

Sending lots of :dust: to the ladies in waiting! Missy, HA, Pad :hugs::hugs:

And :hugs::hugs: to everyone else skye, purple, keekee, dwrgi, wooly, sunny, froliky, twinkle, FM, Bear, 4ever, silverb, OMM, NS and anyone else I have missed!

All ok with me...ovulation was predicted to be today but think it was actually last Friday so all the pressure has been off this month and it feels fab! If I did O last Friday, chances are slim and I am perfectly ok with it too and it also means that my cycles are returning to pre Furry which has to be a good thing.

I have an interview on Friday, seeing a counsellor next Friday which was timed for when AF was on it's way so I could be in my depths for a better picture.

Last thing...it has been a year since I have smoked :yipee: I was a heavy smoker...20+ a day since I was fifteen and I NEVER thought I would be able to stop and I have. Not ONCE have I been tempted..not even through the dark days :happydance:

Anyway...:dust: and :hugs: to all

XxX

Well done you! Giving up the fags is no mean feat!! You are a very strong person, and can do anything! Good luck with interview on Friday, and cool that you're cool with ov!!

Big hugs hun!
Axxx

Hey girls :)xx
Wishing Debs and Missy lots and lots of luck, pls take it easy girlsxxx and giving Never and Chris lots of hugs. Northwest queer as folks certainly glued me on tv when it first showed, what a weird show. Butterfly I thought of u this weekend cause there was an art fair in hampstead this weekend and I wondered if u attended as we passed by walking the dogs.
Carole I'm so glad to hear that u had the 12 wk scan and u both doing well :) r u gonna find out the sex at 16 week?
Amanda, Fm, Purple and all girls here lots of xxxx.
I am a bit fuzzy in the head and Im on phone net so it's all a short update.
Last night I ended up having a bit of a helloween night :(
There was a loud party last night so I didn't sleep untill 2-3 than around 5 am I woke up to go to toilet. When I came back I thought I was still peeing. I looked down and found lots of blood coming down my legs. Woke up dh and we rushed to hospital. I don't know if I told u guys that I had a low lying Placenta
which makes me susceptable for bleeding. Anyway the drs checked the bbs heartbeat and Thank God she is doing wel.
In fact moving and kicking a lot :)))
Since than the bleeding is stabilised, not gushing anymore. They're gonna keep me 2 days and if it stops hopefully they'll let me go.
I am feeling tired but positive. I had a scan and had a sneak at Shirin moving around :))))) It was a scary incident. Poor Dh got very emotional and scared worrying it might get worst. But hopefully it will b ok. I will update and carry on checking up on debs and missy. Take care all xxxxxx

Skye,
So happy that everything is okay with you & Shirin but how scary. Bless your DH. Keep us posted.

Never,
That is a major accomplishment ... quitting smoking ... it should give you confidence that you are a strong woman & can do anything you set your mind to. New job, TTC, being a good mom. Good luck on the interview.

Carole,
Glad all is well with you & baby. So jealous you have a break from work. My job stress is also making me exhausted & helping to keep me up at night. I hope you use your break to get some rest.

Good luck Missyt, Pad, & HA.

Butterfly,
Settling in with the move?

Sorry I'm missing folks. On my phone & late getting ready for work.

Skye...very scary hun :hugs: Shirin will be fine and you guys will too :hugs:

Thanks for all the positive comments :hugs:

XxX

Hey girls :)xx
Wishing Debs and Missy lots and lots of luck, pls take it easy girlsxxx and giving Never and Chris lots of hugs. Northwest queer as folks certainly glued me on tv when it first showed, what a weird show. Butterfly I thought of u this weekend cause there was an art fair in hampstead this weekend and I wondered if u attended as we passed by walking the dogs.
Carole I'm so glad to hear that u had the 12 wk scan and u both doing well :) r u gonna find out the sex at 16 week?
Amanda, Fm, Purple and all girls here lots of xxxx.
I am a bit fuzzy in the head and Im on phone net so it's all a short update.
Last night I ended up having a bit of a helloween night :(
There was a loud party last night so I didn't sleep untill 2-3 than around 5 am I woke up to go to toilet. When I came back I thought I was still peeing. I looked down and found lots of blood coming down my legs. Woke up dh and we rushed to hospital. I don't know if I told u guys that I had a low lying Placenta
which makes me susceptable for bleeding. Anyway the drs checked the bbs heartbeat and Thank God she is doing wel.
In fact moving and kicking a lot :)))
Since than the bleeding is stabilised, not gushing anymore. They're gonna keep me 2 days and if it stops hopefully they'll let me go.
I am feeling tired but positive. I had a scan and had a sneak at Shirin moving around :))))) It was a scary incident. Poor Dh got very emotional and scared worrying it might get worst. But hopefully it will b ok. I will update and carry on checking up on debs and missy. Take care all xxxxxx

Gosh, Skye, that sounds really dreadful, and what a scare it must have been! At least now they have stabilised you and you had a peak at Shirin-I bet she looked lovely!!

Take it easy now hun and just try to relax as much as you can! Feet up and let the nurses do everything!

LOts of love, and hugs,
Axxxxx:hugs::flower::flower:

skye - oh my - I am so glad that you and shirin are both ok, what a horrible worrying time. you rest up and take it easy now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->