TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Missy - 10 eggs is brilliant news!! I hope you get loads of lovely fertilzed ones so a good selection to put back! I wonder if you'll get a picture of the fertilzed ones? I saw a show on TV from the US the other day where they did that for a lady having IVF. good luck!!

Arggggg - the :witch: got me too. I knew it was coming but still, she is most unwelcome! well now the CBFM is definitely going to get used this time - I told DH we are going to do "bathroom science":haha:

Missy, great news on 10 eggs, sending some :dust: for them all to get fertilised :thumbup:

Skye, how scary but glad that everything seems to be OK now - please take it easy :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks for thinking of me at the art fair - I wasn't there just because I was keeping that weekend clear for BDing if needs be but as I O'd early again I went to watch my nephew playing football.

Dwrgi and Purple boooo for the :witch: :hugs::hugs:

:hi: and welcome mammywannabe

Only 2 days to go pad :thumbup:

:hugs: :hugs::hugs: to everyone else!

AFM, the unpacking is going badly and slowly - the clothes are pretty much done as they only have one place to go but it is all the other "stuff" that I brought back that I am struggling with!

Purple, yes they will give me a picture of the embryos. That is so exciting to me because I'll be able to see it all from the beginning.

Lava, that's right! So much for those low AMH numbers. After your twin success story and my 10 eggies, I don't give that test any credence.

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Hi Ladies:

Skye-what a scare! I pray you and baby will be OK. Not to be hilariously funny, but seems you've been pregnant forever! :haha: I thought you'd already had the LO, actually. :blush:

FM, Purple, Dwirgi--sorry the witch got you. I'm likely only a few days behind you.

Pad and HA: Prayers for a positive outcome for you both.

Lava, Carole: Wonderful that the babies continue to be thriving and getting closer to heading into the world.

Twinkle, Missy, Butterfly--bon chance!

ETA: Hi to Mac and NSN too!

AFM: Still on my natural health program (TCM, massage therapy, and natrapathic). I'm now propped up so full of oils, herbal, and TCM medicine I'm liable to be personally responsible for all medicine related pollution! :(

I believe I did OV, although FF thinks otherwise (at least in this detection setting). Only been temping three months, and every month totally different and this month's is a mess, LOL. This might be my last month, as acupuncturist thinks I'm temping wrong, LOL as my pulse and my temps don't match. I think the meds are helping my previously very weak pulse, but the temps haven't caught up. So I'll be just behind some of you with AF likely next week. My cycles and my OV dates have been getting shorter since I started the program.

I had my dose of baby last week--I come home, and DH tells me we have a guest--a year old baby boy! :cloud9: Turns out DH's friend was having child-mother drama, and the mom dropped the baby off to him while he was in the middle of working (without a baby bag, mind you)! DH offered to take baby for a few hours so friend could work--DH had even bought baby food and a bag of diapers. The baby was SO CUTE and cuddly and adorable. Yes, I did get a little emotional/resentful/sad about it for two seconds, but still, it was a BABY! so how much could I really feel sad about it? He was such a good baby, and bonded with both of us. It was a sweet moment.

Missy.. awesome result chick! 10 eggs!! Well done!! Grow eggys grow!

Dwrgi - I had no idea you were such a rebel!!! OMG you are mental!! LOL... boo hiss to hag!!

urghhh Butterfly I so know the unpacking feeling.... having moved 5 times in 4 years with Hubby (being a Forces Wife) lol... nightmare!

Welcome back Nikki!!

Heres to bathroom science eh Purps!

AFM.... bloody Amazon said it has despatched my 10 miu tests... but they are not bloody well here.... and Hubby will not let me use my CB until Friday!! Boo hiss!! So am still cluless.... having said that I am always clueless... lmao

Well, you don't find that many crazy folks trying this, but I'm healthy enough, so why not!

Im 41 and always had 28 day clockwork cycles. FSH test was 9.5 and with no history of period issues at all, doc decided 50 mg of clomid to not waste precious time monitoring ovulation, etc. since I looked good to go! U/S revealed on CD 13 three big, impressive follicles measuring 23,25 and 32 so we triggered and did IUI 24 hours later with frozen/thawed donor sperm from Xytex. ( $900 date, including shipping)

First week afterwards was usual. Second week - tired, hormonal and glad to see trigger leave my system. Then the odd events started, closer to the end of ttw. Ordinairly, when approaching AF, my boobs would get bigger, a tad sore and I was a bitch, but I never would cramp until day of, and only for 1 day. This cycle, I started cramping three days before AF due date, to the point I decided the meds were making me start early. Today is 14 days past iui and AF was due and is absent, although I still feel a little AF-ish. I'm not pondering if I'm late yet, or preggers, because today was just AF day, but how significant is the three days of cramping before AF cramps were due, if that's not my usual "period" experience? Cramps were day 11( slightly) ,12 (bad, sick headache) ,13 (regular cramps),and today 14 days (regular cramps) past IUI. I was still negative yesterday, 13dpiui.

Just wanted to share my experience. My mate doesnt like me bugging our friends/family, so I decided this forum was a way to talk about things and not get in trouble!

Bellacat-I've just found your post. How are you and what happened? Do update.
Hoping you've had positive news.
:flower:

Missy.. awesome result chick! 10 eggs!! Well done!! Grow eggys grow!

Dwrgi - I had no idea you were such a rebel!!! OMG you are mental!! LOL... boo hiss to hag!!

urghhh Butterfly I so know the unpacking feeling.... having moved 5 times in 4 years with Hubby (being a Forces Wife) lol... nightmare!

Welcome back Nikki!!

Heres to bathroom science eh Purps!

AFM.... bloody Amazon said it has despatched my 10 miu tests... but they are not bloody well here.... and Hubby will not let me use my CB until Friday!! Boo hiss!! So am still cluless.... having said that I am always clueless... lmao

Patience young lady! There is a higher being at work here and they deem that you are not to test till Friday so hang on in there! Only a day and a half to go! I have a very good feeling about the result of your 2WW!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies:

Skye-what a scare! I pray you and baby will be OK. Not to be hilariously funny, but seems you've been pregnant forever! :haha: I thought you'd already had the LO, actually. :blush:

FM, Purple, Dwirgi--sorry the witch got you. I'm likely only a few days behind you.

Pad and HA: Prayers for a positive outcome for you both.

Lava, Carole: Wonderful that the babies continue to be thriving and getting closer to heading into the world.

Twinkle, Missy, Butterfly--bon chance!

ETA: Hi to Mac and NSN too!

AFM: Still on my natural health program (TCM, massage therapy, and natrapathic). I'm now propped up so full of oils, herbal, and TCM medicine I'm liable to be personally responsible for all medicine related pollution! :(

I believe I did OV, although FF thinks otherwise (at least in this detection setting). Only been temping three months, and every month totally different and this month's is a mess, LOL. This might be my last month, as acupuncturist thinks I'm temping wrong, LOL as my pulse and my temps don't match. I think the meds are helping my previously very weak pulse, but the temps haven't caught up. So I'll be just behind some of you with AF likely next week. My cycles and my OV dates have been getting shorter since I started the program.

I had my dose of baby last week--I come home, and DH tells me we have a guest--a year old baby boy! :cloud9: Turns out DH's friend was having child-mother drama, and the mom dropped the baby off to him while he was in the middle of working (without a baby bag, mind you)! DH offered to take baby for a few hours so friend could work--DH had even bought baby food and a bag of diapers. The baby was SO CUTE and cuddly and adorable. Yes, I did get a little emotional/resentful/sad about it for two seconds, but still, it was a BABY! so how much could I really feel sad about it? He was such a good baby, and bonded with both of us. It was a sweet moment.

Nikki-what a strange event and how improbable, but it must have strengthened your resolve to have your own! Good luck with sorting out the charting and temps... it's a complicated business!

Hang on in there!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness- just popped in to do quick check on eveyone and saw about Skye!

Glad you are resting now honey and so sorry about the scare with the bleeding. I'm sure they are taking good care of you both and glad you and the little one are ok in there and moving around. Sending you big hugs!!!!

:flower: a big hello to everyone!!!!

FM, yep - still lurking- sorry :witch: got you!

Hi everyone, have not had time to keep up as things move so fast round here! FXd for you, Pad, and everyone else in the TWW. Skye glad things are ok, stay well.
I am off for first blood tests tomorrow. Secretly hoping they'll go 'sod the progesterone reading, you're PG!'. I nearly went in this am by mistake 'cos I can't count to 28 apparently - was being too keen. But I did spend all last night with 2 pregnant friends swapping tips, which may have influenced subconsciously. They are lovely but it was hard. Anyway, I'm pleased I realised or the results would be all skew-iff. DH and I had lovely surprise middle of night sex this month - would be lovely if that worked!
:wave: :hug: to you all x

Debs keep away from early testing. Hold it togethere chick, don't drive your mad over it before you are sure for a coclusive answer. You've done really well getting prego in the passed so trust your body sweetie. It will happen. :))) We will all jump in joy for you, Although the only jumping I can do nowadays is only cyber hehehehehee!!!

Missy great news on the eggs. Keep updating for the embies. [-o<[-o<[-o< God please let Missy and Debs a positive, sticky strong bean. Pls let Missy and Debs have their healthy beautiful baby after their treatment.
Sweetie I'm really hopeful for you :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Quick sleeping break update :)))

I'm back home from the hospital :)Yeeeeaaaah. But I am at a high risk of going back. My only worry is I live 5 mins from Royal Free which is a horror hospital for births (bad surgeons, bad neonatal, midwife, system. Nightmare literally) My hospital is 15-20 mins away.
If I called A&E would they definitely take me to the nearest one or could I beg them to take me to UCH (my hospital)
Is it worth getting a tent outside my hospital since nowadays there is tents and squatters all over the city. Which is very sad :( What's becoming of the UK????

Girls I'm hopeful for BFP soon. I wanna pray for all of you now.
Dear God, please let everyone here to have a sticky beautiful, strong babies so we can all share our joy together. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Girls I'm hopeful for BFP soon. I wanna pray for all of you now.
Dear God, please let everyone here to have a sticky beautiful, strong babies so we can all share our joy together. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I'm right there praying with you!

only one day till testing day for you pad - no early testing!! (unless you really can't resist :haha:) everything is crossed for you!! xx

I wonder how HA is ? HA are you there?? hope you are ok! Im thinking of you xx

Missy - Im crossing everything for you too! xx

Im slowly going through all the posts I missed, so will come back to this in a bit xx

I have to tell everyone, I pressed the "M" button on my CBFM this morning. nothing really happened as a result, but it felt strangely proactive and good!!

Skye, that is disapointing abou the hospital that is closest to you. Would they not take you to your requested one since you have history there?

Pad, praying for you!

AFM, the nurse called yesterday and said 4 eggs were mature and 2 had already fertilized. There is still hope for the other 2. I should find out today if my transfer will be tomorrow or Sunday.

Skye, that is disapointing abou the hospital that is closest to you. Would they not take you to your requested one since you have history there?

Pad, praying for you!

AFM, the nurse called yesterday and said 4 eggs were mature and 2 had already fertilized. There is still hope for the other 2. I should find out today if my transfer will be tomorrow or Sunday.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for 2 already fertilised. How many will they put back Missy?

Pad, praying for you!

Missy...how exciting...I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

HA...hope you are doing ok :hugs:

PAd...don't know how you manage to hold off testing but hats off to you..hoping you see two juicy lines very soon :hugs:

Dwrgi...hope this week hasn't been too painful for you :hugs:

:hi: Purple, Butterfly, Nikki, silver, wooly and everyone else I always miss :blush:

XxX

Hey all - just dropping in to send you all big hugs - I'm off to Kidderminster for work tomorrow 'til Sunday (I get all the exotic trips!) so I'll see you when I get back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->