TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Guys... I am having a massive feeling of dread.... after all the waiting and wanting to test I now don't want to.... too scared.

Deb, If I could be there to test with you and offer you a hand to hold, then I would be. :hugs: :hugs: Ill have to offer you a cyber hand instead https://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/love/holding-hands.gif

twinkle - Ohhh you do get to travel to some exotic locations!! I live not far from Kiddi. don't work too hard!

Dwrgi - how has your first week back been after the hols??

HA - I hope you are ok :hugs:

Missy - how many embies are you going to have put back?? it sounds like you have geat numbers so far!

skye - I think the ambulance would only take you to the nearest A&E if you needed to go, I think they have to - it's one of their rules xxx hopefully you won't need to find out!

lava - how are you managing with work and everything, I hope you are not too tired xx

carole - hope the tiredness is not too much xx

:hi: and :hugs: to never, wooly, silver, Nikki, titi, dodger, Northstar, OMM, keekee, bear, forever and anyone Ive forgotten xxx

Guys... I am having a massive feeling of dread.... after all the waiting and wanting to test I now don't want to.... too scared.

I can understand you being scared Deb, I can also only send :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and some :dust: :dust: and have everything crossed for you xxx

Pad honey i am here for you too, i keep checking in on you ladies, i am praying so hard for you and HA, and Missy!!!!

I love all you ladies :hugs:

Oh and Skye honey how scary, please take it nice and easy, i am so glad you and your little one are safe for now!!

Pad...sending you some huge squishy :hugs: for today

HA..you too :hugs:

Everyone else...:dust: :hugs:

XxX

Hey Prad i completely understand why you are feeling that way as we put so much of ourselves into a treatment cycle and strip back our layers that have been protecting us through all our dissapointments previously. With IVF it is so intense and it is considered the treatment that offers us the highest chance of success but that in itself creates more pressure on us. At the end of the day you do have a great chance of this working and I am praying that tomorrow brings you a BFP you have done everything possible to make this work. Take things easy today and then test tomorrow when you feel strong enough, we will all be here for you to celebrate your good news or give you much needed hugs:hugs:

Deeeebbbsss :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Is this the day??? I'll be lurking all day xxx

Skye, that is disapointing abou the hospital that is closest to you. Would they not take you to your requested one since you have history there?

Pad, praying for you!

AFM, the nurse called yesterday and said 4 eggs were mature and 2 had already fertilized. There is still hope for the other 2. I should find out today if my transfer will be tomorrow or Sunday.

That's wonderful Missy! Fingers crossed for the other two!

Can I ask-what dosage of stimms were you on???

Thanks, and good luck!!
:hugs:

Debs, hun, it is completely NORMAL to feel scared. You've put a lot into this, and it's now D Day!! We are all here, rooting for you, and ready to celebrate or offer hugs, as Carole said. Be brave hun, you deserve the best!

Lots of love, and HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Axxxxx

Missy, I'm lurking for your news on your embies too today xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Twinks I just checked out Kidderminster cause I have no idea if it was a toy shop or a town. Hahhahaha!!! It is a town that makes hand made English carpets. :)))) U must let us know if you try any lovely local cakes or food :))

Purple new cycle and lot's of good luck sweetie. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nikki I know it's been ages but I'm still almost 3 months short. I'm praying I would at least get 1 more month for incubation. That episode with the little boy is so sweet. It really is hard to feel resentful with babies cause they are so innocent and have a mind of their own. Bless your man he will be a great daddy and you will be a great mummy. I'm hoping very very soon xxx

Silverbirch good luck with the test. i'm sorry if I missed what are the tests for? Were you also on a tx cycle? Or is it just the routine hormone tests. xxx

Carole :hi:

HA how u doing hon? Haven't seen you for a few days???

Anna how was back to school? I will be a good girl from now and take your and evrybodies advice and really take it easy. :hugs::hugs:

Missy - hoping for good news on the eggs!!

Skye - I'm glad you are taking it easy!

Baby dust and lots of hugs for everyone else. :)

I'm on cd3 and feeling pretty good about this cycle. I'd love to have ovulation kick in, really love to get pregnant, but I'd also be thrilled to see my next cycle come on it's own. DH has his SA today and I'm nervous/anxious to see what it says! Anyone know how long it takes to get the results back? I also have a pelvic U/S scheduled for monday. I've never had an U/S before and I'm a little nervous. I guess with all of this, I'm just hoping that we find out that the only issue we need to sort out is getting my body to ovulate/cycle on it's own again.

Pad-where are you hun? We're all on pins! Thinking of you, and hoping that you are okay??

Lots and lots of love,
Axxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back