TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Missy - hoping for good news on the eggs!!

Skye - I'm glad you are taking it easy!

Baby dust and lots of hugs for everyone else. :)

I'm on cd3 and feeling pretty good about this cycle. I'd love to have ovulation kick in, really love to get pregnant, but I'd also be thrilled to see my next cycle come on it's own. DH has his SA today and I'm nervous/anxious to see what it says! Anyone know how long it takes to get the results back? I also have a pelvic U/S scheduled for monday. I've never had an U/S before and I'm a little nervous. I guess with all of this, I'm just hoping that we find out that the only issue we need to sort out is getting my body to ovulate/cycle on it's own again.

Hi Dodger, I can't advise about the SA, but the U/S is straightfoward and painfree, the sonographers are usually very kind and use nice warm gel, and you won't feel anything :hugs:

ladies - I feel I am cyber pacing - waiting for news, are we all doing it!?

Yes we are!! Suspense is killing me.....

Fingers crossed Pad, but we're here whatever!
xxxxx

dwrgi, I was taking 300 mg (4 vials) Menopur and 300 mg (4 vials) Bravelle. But the first couple of days its was 225 mg of each and the then the Dr. bumped me up the last 8 or so days. They collected 10 eggs but only 4 were mature. 2 fertilized perfectly, 1 fertilzied abnormally and the 4th one didn't make it.

Dodger, the ultrasound isn't bad at all. You really don't feel much of anything other than a little pressure here or there at times.

Pad, so anxiously awaiting good news from you.

AFM, they transfered 2 grade 1 embies today. Grade 1 is being the highest quality according to my clinic. They even gave me a picture of them. I just keep thinking positive thoughts and praying. I'm on bedrest for 24 hours so I'm taking it easy.

Missy, that's brilliant news! lets hope those embies are snuggling in good for the next nine months, have a lovely long rest now and take care of yourself!! :hugs:

No news from Debs-we're all waiting to hear!

Debs-if it's good news, fantastic. If it's not so good, we care about you and just want to help you be okay. I have been thinking about you all day, and just wish I could give you a hug in person.. whatever the result! :hugs:

Titi-hope you're okay? :flower:

Missy, thanks for the info. I was on 350 menopur, so similar to you. Keep thinking positive thoughts-two grade A embryos are exactly what you want and will have every hope of implanting. Visualise them implanting, visualise them getting stronger. My acupuncturist said to me to stroke my belly, and imagine a baby growing inside there! Am keeping everything crossed for you. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lots of love to you all,

Axxx
P.S. Fireworks have been going off here all night and Ruby is completely calm, washing her bits, eating her chew, couldn't give a monkeys... Gwydion, so different, complete bag of nerves, bless him, pacing back and forth, barking.... Oh dear. He'll have to have the radio on tomorrow night to disguise the noise!!!

Pad- I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Missyt- That is so exciting, you know I will be stalking you!

HA- How are you? are you lurking?

AFM- I've been a way a few days trying to get my emotions in check, I wasn't in a great place the last few days but I'm getting better. I hope you ladies have a great weekend.

Pad- I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Missyt- That is so exciting, you know I will be stalking you!

HA- How are you? are you lurking?

AFM- I've been a way a few days trying to get my emotions in check, I wasn't in a great place the last few days but I'm getting better. I hope you ladies have a great weekend.

Hey hun, good to hear from you! I'm glad to see you back. Don't give up hun, remember that next year will be YOUR year and there is no doubt about that. Take the time to rest up, take stock, and gather your energy for what lies ahead for the uterus op. and then the IVF which will get you your so richly deserved BFP! You and me both, and everybody else on here!!!

Lots of love, and hang on in there,
Axxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have been hanging here around all day....I might be arrested soon by the forum police for being a stalker!! :haha:

Big :hugs: for you FM - I hope you are feeling a little better now??

Dwrgi - Poor Gwydion, my Pickle is the same, she has made a little nest on the sofa to hide from all bangs, Brody however is not bothered one bit and has been cleaning his feet for most of the night!

Titi :hi: how are you doing?

I have been hanging here around all day....I might be arrested soon by the forum police for being a stalker!! :haha:

Big :hugs: for you FM - I hope you are feeling a little better now??

Dwrgi - Poor Gwydion, my Pickle is the same, she has made a little nest on the sofa to hide from all bangs, Brody however is not bothered one bit and has been cleaning his feet for most of the night!

Titi :hi: how are you doing?

Bless our little furballs!! So glad I have them! Have just been reading about Kate Silverton and how she got pregnant naturally at 40 despite four failed IVFs. Now, she is a pregnant celebrity that I really like. And it just shows how we have got to remain positive, that it will happen!

Have a lovely evening hun,
Axxxx

P.S. I'll be in the stalkers jail with you!! :hugs:

you have a good one too! I had to look and see who Kate Silverton was (d'oh) then I realised. I didn't realise that she had gone through all that - she is my fave "preg celeb" now xxx

maybe someone will bring us a file baked in a cake when we are in stalkers jail LOL. Ohh - maybe we could share a cell!

FM, so good to see you back and feeling better! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

dwrgi, I don't know what I'd do with out my pups either. I'm so thankful I have them in my life. I felt bad when they were whining by my bedroom door while I was on bedrest today. I didn't want to let them in so they wouldn't jump on me. I did let the little one in though a couple of minutes ago. He's a bit more gentle and usually when both are together they get each other all jazzed up!:headspin:

Pad, whatever your outcome I am praying for you.[-o<[-o<[-o<

Deeebs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Titi, it's nice to see u lurking. Are you better from the op? :hugs::hugs:

FM :hugs::hugs::hugs: Lot's of HUGS You have tx's lined up. Uterus op+IVF. It will be fine in the end hon. They will hopefully give you much deserved baby.

Purps, I'm on the stalkers cell too. Can someone bring us a cake pls? :flower:

Missy you have 2 promising embies snuggling in. I pray that at least one would be your little bb. You have done so well and positive up to now. xxx Bags and bags full off sticky baby vibes and dust to you.:dust::dust::dust:

Amanda was it the Guy's Faulk day yesterday? Why the fireworks? I think I heard some banging as well as I was falling a sleep in front of telly and remember the dogs growling. It must have been the fireworks. The dogs must have settled cause I don't remember anything afterwards. I love fireworks I wish I saw it :)))

Dodge ultrasound is really easy, no pain just a peel of modesty that's all. The sperm results come pretty quickly too depending where u had it. If NHS 2 weeks or so, if private perhaps 1 week. You also had D3 tests right?

On the stalker wagon too.

Missyt, well done.

Saying lots of prayers for you & Pad.

Hi FM!

What's with the fireworks across the pond?

hello ladies,

just wondering if there are any success stories of women on here over 43 who had successful pregnancies with their OWN eggs??? and if so, how many IVF's they had to go through to get there? and what sort of health they were in? how active or inactive they were? smokers? drinkers? I got pregnant naturally for the first time at 40 but sadly m/c at 8 weeks. im now single and have gone thru 3 failed IUI's and one failed IVF. i have been athletic my whole life but also smoked since i was 13 yrs old. i quit when i found out i was pregnant but started again when i m/c and then quit again. im feeling pretty defeated with this last failed IVF. looking for some good news~ wishing everyone lots of sticky good vibin' baby dust

Dodge ultrasound is really easy, no pain just a peel of modesty that's all. The sperm results come pretty quickly too depending where u had it. If NHS 2 weeks or so, if private perhaps 1 week. You also had D3 tests right?

Luckily it will be even faster then that! They said today at the appointment that my OB should have the results on Tuesday and then we just have to call in to find out about them. I did have d3 tests and I'm taking d3 supplements currently. I'll find out what if any change there has been at the end of this month. :)

Thank you to everyone for the reassurances on the U/S!

On the stalker wagon too.

Missyt, well done.

Saying lots of prayers for you & Pad.

Hi FM!

What's with the fireworks across the pond?

Hey Lava hope you and babies are well.

In the UK we have a tradition called Guy Fawks Night which falls on the 5th of November but people start early with bonfires, fireworks etc. It is to mark the gunpowder plot when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the houses of parliment. It great fun for familes as loads of big firework displays are organised across the country with fairgrounds etc but can be torture if you have sensitive animals.

Sadly we do not have things like that here in Bahrain and cannot buy fireworks so I now miss out.

Thanks, Carole. Sounds like fun. My scardy cats would be trembling under the bed. How are you feeling?

Momhopes,
Welcome. My boss has a friend who had a baby at 44 with some treatment & then again recently at 48. I presumed the last time was donor eggs but didn't ask. My own mom 40 years ago had me about 2 months shy of her 43rd birthday after several m/cs. Of course, all of her pregnancies were natural. So it is certainly possible!!

Good luck Dodger. Glad you will get all your results soon.

All is well here. I have my shower today & 2 doctor's appts this week to check the babies who have become more active. I start my modified work schedule next week where I will work at home in the afternoons. I need to start slowing down so I can keep them in for at least another 10 weeks.

Missyt,
You need to take that resting thing seriously. No lifting, lots of laying on the couch.

Skye,
Glad you are feeling better, but make sure to follow your own advice & take it easy.

Love to all the girls. Enjoy Guy Faukes and give those pets some good cuddling!

Pad....sending you some :hugs:

HA...you too :hugs:

Missy....keep taking it easy :hugs:

Carole...good to see all is well :hugs:

Lava...enjoy the shower :flower:

UK ladies, hope you all have some fun at firework displays if you are going to any :hugs: to everyone.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->