TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Oh hun, I am sooooo very sorry, it is just so unfair. I really feel for you, and wish I could give you a big hug in person. You must do what is right for you, and having a break may be exactly what you need. To deal with one miscarriage is a huge emotional wrench, but to deal with three on the trot would be enough to drive anybody insane. You have done so well to remain buoyant, and to be positive. You need to be in the place where you can be strong again, and that might take a little bit of time.

This is such a cruel path, and so unfair. I am sending you huge hugs and hope that you will put yourself first and be kind to yourself. You haven't done anything wrong, it is just one of those super cruel life events which defeats all logic and sense.

Thinking of you hun and sending you HUGE hugs. Don't give up just yet, but take some time to take stock, and to be kind to yourself.

Lots and lots of love,
Ax
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

dwrgi, it sounds like you have a good plan worked out for february. Does low AMH affect the quality of your eggs? I thought it was how many eggs you have left. Like I said, I think the whole test is rubbish but I still think you are doing the right thing because the supplements can't hurt. And also, I think if you really believe you are doing good things for your body, your body will do good things. I know with my scans they were checking my estrogen level each time. That is definately not being unreasonable by you asking for that. I'm glad this is a good clinic with good repuation because that does increase your success rate as well. Keep with the PMA. You are doing a great job! And I do hope it happens for you naturally!

purple, you will feel so much better when you visit with your dad. My dad was sick and in the hospital in September and I flew down there to see him and help my mom with some things because she as worrying herself sick over him. I felt a lot better that I could help, be there, and show my love for them. I know they still appreciate it and I'm sure your dad will appreciate you seeing him. You are a good daughter.

Nevery, I'm so sorry, hun. Please know that you are in my prayers. :hugs:

Hi ladies :hugs:

Just letting you know my journey is over yet again. Don't know where I will be going from here on in apart from on a break from the TTC cr*p.

Thank you for the support and stuff :hugs:

XxX

Oh honey, no, oh i am so sorry!!! I am sending you super big hugs, man this is just not fair!!!!! :hugs: I think now i am going to go off on a swearing fit!!

Popping in from nowhere to say (hugs) Never. Am so sorry chick. I hate this TTC crap. It is just so mean and nasty to us all. xx

OOOO my frikkin heck how did my status switch from 'dead dreams' to bloody pregnant????? Even BnB is taking the damn mickey outta me along with Life, Mother Nature, Fate, Him Upstairs........

OOOO my frikkin heck how did my status switch from 'dead dreams' to bloody pregnant????? Even BnB is taking the damn mickey outta me along with Life, Mother Nature, Fate, Him Upstairs........

FFS!!!!!

dear Never - I am so so sorry, this is just not fair, Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!! (<- that's a scream) I wish I could be there with you to give you hug in person, actually, I think Im closish by, so if you'd like some hugs, let me know, and hugs will be all yours xxxx

Pad - now that's just not on at all! big loves coming your way though xxxxx

missy you are so right, I really am looking forwards to seeing mum and dad. now fingers crossed for tommorrow's scan!

Never,
I'll pop over to your journal here in a minute, but sending you a load of :hug:

Dodger-everything sounds very hopeful for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they can sort out the ovulation issues! At least what you have done is a step in the right direction-and you will get there! Good luck! :hugs:

Thank you!! It's nice to feel like we are moving again rather then almost stagnating. I'm not sure whether to be hopeful for what this cycle brings or look forward to starting a new chapter next cycle.

Dodger - Im no expert but it sounds like what your doctors had to say was really positive and it must feel good to be "doing something" Im keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

afm - well Dad has his scan on Friday, Im not sure if they'll get results then or need another appointment afterwards - the waiting is torture (as I know all you ladies know) but I have some holiday next week and so my and DH are going to pop the dogs into kennels for a few days and go visit, which makes me feel a whole lot better. Thank you again for you thoughts and prayers, I am so grateful xxx

I am still poas to feed the CBFM and have had two peaks then a high and now today a low....I am also Temping and my temp is still low this am, so I am not really sure what is going on :wacko:

Yeah I think it was really positive as well! I know we were both a bit nervous that there would be another roadblock for us, so it's nice to have it narrowed down to just getting me ovulating. Thank you!! :flower:

Praying for your dad's scan to be easy and have good results. And I'm hoping that the waiting goes fast for you!! I hate waiting. :( As for the CBFM, good job on getting peaks. I've had 11 days of high with no peak. lol But my temps show that I o'd either friday or saturday last week, so you and I are having opposites with the temps vs machine. lol

I'd known all along I was doing another cycle in the New Year, but hadn't decided where. The DHEA needs at least three months to work, and the clinic suggested November, but I don't want to do this before Xmas, and had also read elsewhere that DHEA seems to produce optimal results after at least 6 months of taking it! So, that takes me up to Feb! Part of me feels to just get on with another, but I want to do everything that I can to make this a sucessful cycle, so am prepared to sit it out until then.

I'm hoping and praying that the new cycle brings you a sticky bean! It's hard to wait on something you want so much, but I think you are doing the right thing to give yourself the best chance possible. :hugs:

Hi ladies :hugs:

Just letting you know my journey is over yet again. Don't know where I will be going from here on in apart from on a break from the TTC cr*p.

Thank you for the support and stuff :hugs:

XxX

Oh Never I'm so sorry. I was really hoping to see a much different update from you. I'm praying for you and your hubby. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

This might make you smile!

I'm lying here on my bed, using my laptop. Ruby, the husky, has found something in my bathroom bin and is tearing it to bits on the bed beside me... I ignore her, this is one of her favourite pastimes. I eventually look up, and there she is, making a meal out of one of my SoftCups, which she has managed to get out of the bathroom storage unit!!!! I am laughing too much to give her a row! Silly billy, mad dog!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl:The way I feel about the softcups I'd be happy to give them to my dog :rofl:

:rofl: Dwrgi - oh dear!! but poor ruby - are you not feeding her?! :haha:

so today ladies my monitor says low and my temp has gone up :) I think that means I have ovulated - although FF needs more than one higher temp to confirm but it looks like things are going in the right direction.

how is everyone doing today???
Big :hugs: all round xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->