TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hello Everybody! How are we all today??

Never-how are you hun? Am thinking of you. :hugs:

Pad-good to see you on here. How are you too? I think about you all the time. Hope you're sort of okay. Big :hugs:

Purple-does sound as if you have ovulated. Fingers crossed now that you have caught the eggy! We are both now in the 2WW. :hugs:

Ruby is just a little monkey, and there is no telling what she will do next. She had managed to pull the drawer open herself and got to the SoftCup. As NorthStar said, she's welcome to it!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned! Lots of love to you all,
Axxxxx

I'm sorry I haven't caught up with all the pages since I last visited, you girlies comments have been on my mind since, I HAD to post here, I just pee'd on a test at work, I still can't actually believe it - I thought it would be negative, two lines is positive isn't it?!

:bfp: I'm shaking!

I want to keep it myself for now, of course I know that it's early days, so may not come to anything :( but I had to come here and share

x

I'm sorry I haven't caught up with all the pages since I last visited, you girlies comments have been on my mind since, I HAD to post here, I just pee'd on a test at work, I still can't actually believe it - I thought it would be negative, two lines is positive isn't it?!

x

Awesome, Zoezo, glad you finally tested lol! Massive congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you Butterfly! I was happy being oblivious, really strange - now I think I'll panic every time I go to the loo (that AF will be there) that little bean has come unstuck - it's really not sunk in, so mixed emotions!

x

I want to keep it myself for now, of course I know that it's early days, so may not come to anything :( but I had to come here and share

x

Congratulations Zoe. Hope you have a healthy 9 months.
:hugs:

Thank you! Although I'm happy, I feel bad that I've just joined this thread and got BFP already and so many are still trying x

Purple - Yay! I hope the temps play out for you! :) I'm a few days ahead of you at 7dpo if ff is correct.

Zoezo - OMG! That's so awesome! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you! Did you manage to not scream and yell in the bathroom at work? lol I think if it had been me the whole building (plus all the ones within 10 miles) would have heard me. :p

Zoe, congratulations! What wonderful news! We needed some good news here.

Missy, how are you doing? Keep thinking about you :hugs::hugs:

Hi Butterfly, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I guess I have to face the inevitable soon. Its seems like there is more drama build up in this 2ww than in all the others I've had. I'm sorta trying to ignore it. LOL.

Missy, how are you doing? Keep thinking about you :hugs::hugs:

Hi Butterfly, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I guess I have to face the inevitable soon. Its seems like there is more drama build up in this 2ww than in all the others I've had. I'm sorta trying to ignore it. LOL.

I guess that means that you could test but you don't yet dare! Well I'm sure we all have everything crossed for you. We'll wait! :coffee:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dear Zoe - that is wonderful news, congratulations and may you have a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Missy - I am still keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: we need more good news!!! (I don't mean to put you under pressure I promise - Im just so hoping everything goes well)

Congrats, Zoe! Wonderful news, hun. Hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy!

Hello ladies, I really don't have much to say but I know you've been waiting. My signature says it all.

Missy...my heart just sank for you...I am truly so very sorry for you :hugs:

XxX

Thanks, never. We just can't get discouraged. We are IF soldiers and some of us have just been in battle longer and have different battle scars. We'll get there. There is an end to this. We just have to keep pressing on.

Missyt,
So sorry that this IVF didn't work for you, but I hope you don't give up & try again when you can. My friend got pregnant after several IUIs & a first IVF that didn't take, but the second one did. ;) I understand how difficult the process can be, but it will be worth it when you have your precious baby. Take time to process everything & let us know how we can support you through this. I really care about you & want only the best for you. L

Oh missy I'm sorry to swear but f****** h*** I'm so gutted that it didn't work for you on this try :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you too never, you both seriously deserve better :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->