TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

And sorry about the typos, on my phone :/

Hi Ladies. Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself.
I'm 38 and TTC no. 1.
Goodnluxk ro everyone and Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
I usually don't stray far from the recurrent mc thread but after a break of 6 months I thought I'd be a bit more adventurous on the thread.

Hope everyone is well.

Welcome Lee, we are happy to have you with us although we always hope that your TTC journey will not last that much longer.

The ladies on this thread are fab and have been a wonderful support to each and everyone of us on this journey. I pray that your sticky bean is just around the corner :hugs:

hi LeeC

welcome welcome:) I am new here myself. I hope this month will be successful I have my fingers crossed for you:)

Madeline xx

have appeared out of lurkdom to say hiya and welcome to Leec, my RMC bud!

yes yes yes... I know I am supposed to have left you all alone as I am offically a TTC fraud, seeing as my Hubby has decided no more TTC and for me to go on the pill... however, so far have resisted going on the pill... and I don't know if a corner of me is still thinking what if....

I have been catching up and hell ladies... what is going on???? HUGS HUGS please!

Why why why does my profile keep saying I am pregnant what I absolutely am not!!!????

Hi LeeC and welcome :hi: :hugs::hugs:

Hi pad, you know you are always welcome here regardless of status (which I see you have managed to sort) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome LeeC ... this is such a wonderful thread and I'm so glad you found us.

Hi Pad!!! Do you have a journal?

Hi Ladies. Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself.
I'm 38 and TTC no. 1.
Goodnluxk ro everyone and Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
I usually don't stray far from the recurrent mc thread but after a break of 6 months I thought I'd be a bit more adventurous on the thread.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Lee! :hugs: I've been following your story over on the RMC thread... I know it can be scary to step out of that safety zone sometimes but I'm glad you've found us and are willing to give us a try. :flower: A lot of us here have had a loss/losses, so please don't feel like you can't talk about your babies here - you are not alone. :hugs:

have appeared out of lurkdom to say hiya and welcome to Leec, my RMC bud!

yes yes yes... I know I am supposed to have left you all alone as I am offically a TTC fraud, seeing as my Hubby has decided no more TTC and for me to go on the pill... however, so far have resisted going on the pill... and I don't know if a corner of me is still thinking what if....

I have been catching up and hell ladies... what is going on???? HUGS HUGS please!

Yay Pad!! So happy to see you. :hugs::hugs: You are never a fraud - you are a part of us no matter what. As for not starting the pill yet, I'm going to say the same to you that I've said several times in here - give yourself (and hubby) permission to take all the time you need to grieve your failed cycle before you make any sort of final decision about what you want or need to do next. And while you're taking that time, chat with us as much as you want! (with the caveat that we all understand if you need to stay away. :hugs:)

Oh, and DHime, sorry I can't help you on the 10dpo thing - I am in the firmly-refuse-to-test-early camp. The earliest I've ever tested is 13dpo, so I have no idea :shrug:

Hey everyone :hi:

I just wanted to pop out of lurkdom and wish you all a 'Merry Christmas'. I know I don't come on here often (we're not technically trying anymore as we've no hope of ever conceiving naturally, we'll actually know in March whether we've any chance of even having our own baby), but I do like to check-up on all you lovely ladies, waiting to hear some much-deserved happy news from each and every one of you.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I hope Santa brings some extra special :dust: for all of you, we need some Christmas/New Year BFPs!

Much love,

C xx

Morning ladies! Just wanted to say a quick hello!

Hi, pad!!!! So glad to see you honey! xoxo

I'm also coming out of lurkdom to say hi to the newbies too!!!

Welcome and I hope, in the nicest way of course, that you aren't with us for very long!

Here's to lots of xmas/ new year bfps!

:dust:

Yay - more new people & lots of our lovely lurkers popping by too. Love to you all & you're always welcome here xxx

I haven't had a chance to read back, so I'll just say hi again to everyone as I slide myself back into the thread. Hubby and I are hoping to start ttc again here in the next week...

Dodger,
I'm so sorry. Just went to your journal to find out what happened. I teared up reading about your sweet mom and her telling you that good things can come after a m/c ... like her having you! I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!

I haven't had a chance to read back, so I'll just say hi again to everyone as I slide myself back into the thread. Hubby and I are hoping to start ttc again here in the next week...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: from me too.

Hi again!
Thanks for the thoughts ladies. Turns out that I got a second line. I thought I was seeing things and did it again today and the DH saw as well. (yay! i haven't lost my mind!)
Though I am not counting my egg till it hatches so to speak. after a mc on cycle 2 I can't help but be a bit worried.

Hi Ladies,

It's been a very long time since I last posted so I'm going to reintroduce myself. There is not much to tell. I'm 36 years old and my DH just turned 40. We've been married going on 5 years been trying to conceive for 2 of those. I'm suffering from unexplained infertility. I had no idea this journey would be so difficult. I'm currenttly taking a break from meds and doctors. I'm not testing or checking anything right now. I'm just hoping and praying for the best.

Sending baby dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->