TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LadyH, raw vegetables are especially hard to digest. If you are eating raw veggies I would definately say that is the cause of your tummy troubles.

Welcome back, Nikki! Good to see you!

Purple, bubble bath and reading a good book. Now you are talking my language. Sounds so relaxing.

Lava, thanks for the update. I'm praying for your LO's.

Dwrgi, I'd be through the roof too. Once again, I reiterate that unless someone is going through the same thing, they have NO IDEA what we are going through. I know you, like me, have cut people off before in the past. You don't need toxic people that like to gossip in your life. Good riddance to her and I hope you never have to deal with her again. And good for you for sending her an email and telling her exactly how you feel! I think that we don't stick up for ourselves enough, especially when we run into insensitives during our TTC process. I'm so glad you sent her an email because more often than not do we sit back and take it when someone is out of line with their comments and cruelty.

AFM, not much to report. I'm in the TWW but starting a feel slightly crampy. I'm not due until around the 20th though. I'm pretty sure nothing happened this month because DH was gone when I O'd.

Welcome, Lovemutt! Yes, it does sound like you belong here. This is a wonderfully supportive group of ladies.

Twinkle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :cake:

Happy Birthday Twinkle!!

https://www.cakepicturegallery.com/d/12813-2/Zebra+birthday+cake+with+pink+bowtie+and+beads.JPG

Hope you are having a fab day and doing some lovely things

Dwrgi - OMG @ your colleague! How dare she!! I rolling up my sleeves right now on your behalf!!

Constance - keep us updated, Im hoping there are loads of lovely embies to choose from and that they are super sticky!!

Lava - Im so happy to hear that Lily and Liam are doing well. I hope their hospital stay is short :hugs:

Hi All

Firstly Happy Birthday Twinkle! :cake::dust:

Thanks to you all for your thoughts on my bloating. It's pretty much gone today which is a relief!:thumbup:

Welcome to Lovemutt :wave:

Dwrgi = what an utter Cow! So glad you put her straight.

Constance - hope you get a good amount, fx.

Hello to everyone else, glad we made it finally to POETS day! :flower:

Ipen - how did the IUI go today?? Im really hopeful for you! :hugs:

I'm loving all the weekend plans! I hope everyone's weekend if great :) Big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all xxxx

Pinksmarties :hi: and welcome :)

Constance - best wishes for tomorrow, I hope everything goes well, Ill be keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx

I have a good feeling about January for this thread!:flower:

Constance-was it ET today? How many eggs fertilised? Hope all is good with you? :thumbup::thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ET is this morning.:happydance: I don't know how many fertilized-completely in the dark here. They do 3 dy transfers here so maybe they are set up differently. I dunno. I called to find out yesterday and they said if the RE hadn't called then everything was going along smoothly. Ha! Not in my head.:winkwink: Keeping my fingers crossed that we have 2 good ones.

Gosh, that is soooo bizarre, as surely you're entitled to know?? Anyway, good luck with it all, and let's hope you get a sticky bean and a BFP!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. :hugs:
Apparently someone was supposed to call yesterday with the fertilization report but they dropped the ball. My 3-dy transfer is complete and I'm just resting comfortably. Of the 10 eggs, 8 fertilized. 1 was 8-cells & perfect, 1 was 8-cells but not as perfect as the first, 3 were 6-cells of varying quality-1 of those was fragmented. At 43 I was just praying for 1 good one so I'm trying to relax. I think I'll send dh out for some yarn to so I can crochet a blanket otherwise I'll start focusing on everything under the sun.

Ipen - how did the IUI go today?? Im really hopeful for you! :hugs:

I'm loving all the weekend plans! I hope everyone's weekend if great :) Big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all xxxx

IUI was fine. It was the first one so I did not know what to expect. Turned out to be no problem. Just felt like a menstrual cramp for about 2 minutes. We only got 4 mil swimmers and they like to have 20 mil, but 67% were moving. Not overly optimistic, but it was a good first run. Now to wait for 2 weeks :coffee:--don't worry decaf tea

Hi All, Happy Birthday, and Happy Friday. I am ever so glad that I will not be urinating on anything for 14 days!

Now to think happy thoughts and enjoy my pet family for two weeks

DH was super excited when the doctor prescribed :sex: tonight and :sex: in the morning. Who knew that could be doctor's orders.

Constance & Ipen hoping bot of you good luck and bfp as a result :yellow::crib: glad to hear everything went well :thumbup:
Nikki, sorry I'm a stalker as I do temp also, your chart looks fab!!!! :thumbup:
Purple- your dinner plans and bath sounded great! I hope you all had a good time :hugs: We also did go out to eat yummy!!! and did some shopping :)happydance: got myself new boots)
dwirgi - wooot??!! Really pisses me off that your ex-collague did this to you!! :growlmad: Glad you wrote her an email, wonder if she has anything to explain her behavior. Hope you feel better today :hugs:

afm, my temps are still up but totally do feel that she is VERY close :help: well I rather have cd1 on the weekend than monday morning.

Ipen and constance - good luck ladies!! here's some :dust: for you both. I hope January is your lucky month!!

Asry - I hope that blinking :witch: stays away hun :hugs:

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7517575

Happy Birthday Pinksmarties!
Have a Fab day!!

Happy Birthday Pink Smarties!!!

Purple you find great cakes!!

Dwrgi - big hugs - we'll come down and kick that stupid woman!!

I'm a bit hungover so hello and hugs to everyone - normal service will be resumed soon xx

Twinkle - Hungover sounds like you had a good birthday! I hope you have a nice resty day to recover xx

Happy Birthday, Pinksmarties.

Ipen, fingers crossed for you!

I think I'll go ahead and test rather than waiting for the beta, but only bc my RE is out of state so there's (hopefully) no reason to make another trip. ;)

The few hours a week I am happy to be childless are Saturday morning. :sleep:

Now, I have made the mistake of reviewing scientific articles about IUI with very low sperm counts. :cry: Not very promising with less than 10 million swimmers. I hate statistics. :sad2:

Constance - I'd probably test too :winkwink:

Ipen - Im not sure what the figures are, but there ARE people who got their BFPs with iui - why shouldn't it be you?? :thumbup:

How's everyone's weekend going??
huge :hugs: to you all :kiss:

we've just got back from a lovely Indian meal with my parents and it was really fun, lots of laughs!! Haven't managed my bubbly bath yet - but maybe tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->