TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Heavenly you are SO patient not testing yet!

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss: to you all

I just want to put off disappointment as much as I can! lol

Hi ladies

CD1 for me, I am going to have a go at charting for the first time, I also have a CB thingy so going all out this month fingers crossed :)

I have a CBFM, it is very helpful!! x

Heavenly you are right - I vow not to test this cycle until at least 14 DPO hopefully later if I can hold on! At least I can get the POAS urge covered with OPK's this month as the are new for me!!

Penny - Im using a cbfm too. so far it seems to be working :thumbup: of course Im temping too in case I do something wrong with it :haha:

ladyH and heavenly - I always want to test, but then I think of the dissappointment so it stops me for a few days.

Purple-way to go, you, on your EWCM! That is brilliant and a harbinger of YOUR month! Go girl! :flower:

HA-good luck with the restroom jabbing! It will be worth it when you get to bop to the Village People!! Have a great night, hun, good to get away from TTC for a while! :hugs:

Butterfly-I like your attitude, try to enjoy it too!!! When are you off to sunnier climes? Good luck and take really good care of yourself.... Will be thinking of you and please do try to keep in touch with us all! :hugs::hugs:

Lady H-four times is, indeed, a miracle! :thumbup:

Love to you all,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HA-oooh no, Mrs!!!! More tea vicar!! You did make me laugh! :happdance:
Seriously, though, how are you getting on with the meds? All ok? In the UK, most clinics (Skye's ARGC does) don't test for E2 but I wish they did. Why isn't this a universal thing? Big :hugs: to you! xx

So far, so good. :thumbup: Today is day 3 of stims. We're going out tonight, though, so I'm going to have to do tonight's shots in a public restroom somewhere - I hate that. The Super Bowl is being played here next weekend, and DH wants to go downtown for all the festivities. He's taking the afternoon off so we can go get in on the excitement. Plus, tonight's concert is the Village People! If dancing to YMCA isn't a good IVF stress reliever, I don't know what is! :happydance:

Hey guys

I don't drink but I do like Diet Coke and chocolate, so trying not to have too much of that, but it's difficult, especially in the 2WW! :wacko:

I can't give up the Diet Coke. I've tried, but it keeps calling me back.... I switched to the caffeine free and I only drink one/day, but it's like crack - I can't quit it!

Hey, another Hoosier. Enjoy the Super Bowl. I am doing to stay out of the crowd :coffee:

Ah Monday down. It is all downhill from here.

I am going to have to try grape fruit juice. I used to have lots of CM in my 20s before I even knew it meant anything! Now, I have some, but on my first clomid round, it was back to the 20s level. Since I am not doing clomid this round--maybe I should do it. Wonder if CM matters as much if you are bypassing the cervix anyways??? :shrug:

Had our one hour telephone counseling session for donor sperm. Now we can move on and get everything done that we need to for the cycle. The counselor actually had some good points and now I feel more comfortable that DH is totally on board :thumbup:

Good luck ovulators :sex: your little :bunny: (that's tails) off.

Purple, CM is a GREAT thing! Now DH's swimmers can "survive" sooo much longer! I went off Clomid just b/c of that reason - CM dried up/nonexistent so back to au naturale... It's very hard to time it perfectlt w/o CM. SO glad gf juice worked!

Butterfly - how interesting/funny that you abstained all that time from drinking, then drank like a fish & got BFP?! Maybe b/c you gave up, let your guard down & didn't stress over it? That seems to be a common theme I keep hearing from people who have been at it for years...

HappyAunti & ipen - so great to know that chromosomal issues can't be altered by things like wine. Learned a lot fo new things today!

Penny - I'm in 2nd month of charting & its taught me a LOT already. Once you get used to it, you'll actually prob find it very interesting!

Thanks to everyone who commented about having wine during 2ww! I would read "other" sites where the women were like "well, if you can't give up alcohol (or substitute caffeine, etc) then you don't deserve to have a baby..."?! Seriously? Are these people even human? that made me feel like - wow, maybe I don't deserve it... maybe I'm not "normal" or "something is wrong w/me". People can really suck sometimes.

I think the way to go - and what I'm learning from everyone here - is its ok in moderation & don't stress - about ANYTHING. I know, that's really hard in our positions...

(Although I might have to try Butterfly's approach one of these days if nothing else works - ;-) )

Thanks again & good luck! I find out tomorrow if I ovulated this past month... had a glass of wine over it... ;)

Yeah lilsluz it is weird how I really didn't bother this cycle at all. Who knows if it was the relaxed approach, good timing or the accumulation of all the vits I and oh had taken previously! :hugs:

Hi girls! Morning to you all!

I like the non-stress attitude on here at the moment! Let's stick with it girls!!

As for the EWCM issue, Preseed lubricant is an excellent equivalent if your supply has dried up and gone, so to speak. You can buy it on Amazon and use it as a general lubricant but it helps the sperm survive so well worth a try. :thumbup:

HA-how did the jabbing in the toilets go? Did you enjoy the Village People??

BUtterfly-how are you feeling hun? When do you leave for the sun?? :hugs:

Love to everybody!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi hon I leave on Friday :happydance: feeling good. Have telephone call with doc today :thumbup:

This last month I had the end of a tube of conceive plus left so I stuck a big dollop in a soft cup and shoved that straight in after dtd :thumbup:

Well, 14DPO and I got a BFN today, which wasn't a surprise.

Still no AF though, I am on CD27, perhaps the Clomid has mucked up my cycle. So, doesn't look hopeful but we shall see!!

Hope you lovely ladies are all well. xx

:hugs: heavenly - sorry bout the bfn :(

Butterfly - Im so envious of the sunshine you will be getting - I am not keen on the cold brrrr. :cold: I wonder if the concieve plus helped with your bfp?? I brought some last month but havent really tried it yet.
If I don't get the chance before you go - have a safe :plane: and a wonderful trip :icecream:

big smooches and loves to everyone, how is Tuesday treating you all??

Hi girls! Morning to you all!

I like the non-stress attitude on here at the moment! Let's stick with it girls!!

As for the EWCM issue, Preseed lubricant is an excellent equivalent if your supply has dried up and gone, so to speak. You can buy it on Amazon and use it as a general lubricant but it helps the sperm survive so well worth a try. :thumbup:

HA-how did the jabbing in the toilets go? Did you enjoy the Village People??

BUtterfly-how are you feeling hun? When do you leave for the sun?? :hugs:

Love to everybody!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the preseed tip! I heard of it but thought it was for something else. Thats great to know in case I have to go back on Clomid. :|

Purple, yay for the grapefruit juice. Maybe I'll put some grapefruits in my smoothies or make a grapefruit smoothie. It can't hurt!

Dwrgi, I use Preseed too. DH loves it but I think he uses a little too much sometimes. Whatever works!

Heavenly, I'm sorry about AF. Boo! Hiss!

Butterfly, how are you feeling? One of my friends conceived when she had a drunken weekend. Her and her husband were starting to go downhill and she said she had to drink in order to DTD with him. LOL.

AFM, I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but the line is getting darker. I think its coming up. DH wanted to DTD this morning in the bathroom while I was getting ready for work. So what if I was a little bit late this morning?

Heavenly, I'm sorry about AF. Boo! Hiss!

AFM, I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but the line is getting darker. I think its coming up. DH wanted to DTD this morning in the bathroom while I was getting ready for work. So what if I was a little bit late this morning?

No AF yet but a big fat BFN!!

Nice start to the day for you? :winkwink:

LOL for sure a nice start to the day missy :haha:

:rofl: about your friend having to drink! Am feeling fine thanks :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member