TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Oh Carole - I hope your little doggie makes it back safe to you xx

Carole I hope you find her soon, you must be so worried :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hubby and I are now convinced that the watchman and pool man have taken her, this happens quite a bit here and they sell them. DH is trying to get hold of the watchman again but he is noty answering his door, we are sure he is in. DH is ready to kill him. Gonna go to the market tomorrow morning as have been told that many stolen dogs end up there for sale. God help the person who has taken her once DH gets his hands on them.

Our poor other dog Pickles is really moping about

B%stards Carole! That is what these people are, plain and simple! How dare they? Can you go to the police and go to the watch man's house?? I don't blame your DH-they are preying on Westerners, with no regard for the distress they are causing. It's completely immoral. I soooooo hope you get Pickles' sister back tonight or tomorrow. I remember you said they were Shih-Tzus. My mother has bred these for years, they are an ADORABLE breed. I feel your pain, and I'd kick their thieving a%ses if I was there too. :nope:

Thanks for all the welcomes ladies!! I am so glad to join! :hugs:

We have tried IUI's and Clomid in the past (mind you that was 7 years ago) and I've done so many natural protocols too.. I am a registered holistic nutritionist (although currently not practicing)... so I don't think it's in me to go the IVF route... I am taking baby aspirin right now (just incase there is a chance I have the clotting factor thingy) and was on DHEA for 9 months last year and that was hard for me... It's just not right for me to take the meds..I know some people may think I'm crazy and stupid for time wasted ...but I just think that if it's going to happen it has to be outside of IVF.

I haven't been diagnosed with the immune NK cells problem - the test would cost me $3000 US to co-ordinate with Dr. Beer's centre in US.. I am in Canada.
We spent so much many on our international adoption and at least there was something wonderful at the end of it (our daughter!)... I saw what my sister went through and don't know if I have the guts to go through IVF ...

I've been seeing a Naturopathic Doctor again for the last year and have been doing acupuncture...although I can't say it's done anything to make my cycles longer.... I generally have a 24-25 day cycle and ovulate on Day 12 - with a 12 day luteal phase.

I really admire what all you ladies are doing - and the guts you have... I think after 10 years and all the failed IUIs in the past I just don't want to be dissapointed if I go to all the trouble of taking meds... etc. again.

So I'm thinking of changing careers and if it happens it happens!
Good luck to everyone!!
:flower::thumbup:

I'm sorry that I'm late responding to this Dashka, but I just wanted to say that what is really interesting about this whole process is that YOU have to decide what is right for you. And, that means that what is right for you, may not be right for another person. If you don't think that it's in you to take the meds route, then that is your choice. Perhaps in a year's time you will feel differently. Perhaps you won't, but as long as YOU are happy with what YOU are doing, then that's all that matters.

What I think is really important is that you explore all the options that appeal, and are available, to YOU. If you exhaust these, and find yourself in a position where you may consider assisted conception, then that is your choice. I don't think that you should be made to feel guilty for going with your gut instinct and you, most importantly, have to be true to yourself.

We are all different and we all have to respect that about each other; if people make you feel guilty for the choice you have made, then I'd have a problem with that, as it is your body and your life and your decision.

For my own story, I was completely against the idea of IVF/ICSI for years, and it took me a long time to come to terms with it. I know that had I jumped into AC then I wouldn't have been happy as I would have thought, 'What if I'd tried this that or the other.' Now, I am heading into my second ICSI and as I wrote to HA recently, on my first cycle, right until I took the first injection, I fought against it. I STILL hate the fact that I am doing it but, at 40, I personally feel that I'm running out of time to try different things. This is my decision and my feelings.

I think The Dump (as I call it) is a wonderful place where you will get a lot of support. I am so proud to call these women my friends, even though I have never met any of them (apart from a girl who left, as it just didn't suit her, but who I email and text regularly and have met once and will meet again soon). You will always find unconditional support for your decision, and you will also know that whatever you decide to do, then we will be right behind you.

Sorry to be so long-winded, I feel so guilty for not replying to your post sooner, but the thread moves so fast. I'd hate you to feel 'guilty' for your choice, and on this thread, I am certain that nobody would make you feel 'guilty' for your decision-it's just not what we're about. I think we all respect each other too much for that.

Anyway, ramble over! Good luck to you and go with your gut instincts!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ipen- do you have to prove it? or are they just trying to treat them before you get pregnant (if they are present). i was neg for everything as well but picked cmv pos sperm anyway

My fertility clinic requires that you pick CMV- if you are negative. They want you to prove it and I am not sure why. The only thing I can guess is that the donor may want some assurance that their "biological material" will not be used in an STD laden lady??? That is only a theory. I have no other guesses.

Girls, girls, girls!

Have you noticed that we are THREE pages away from a 1000!!!!!!

We must go mad with the smilies to celebrate, when the time comes!!!

Here's a practice:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::muaha::muaha::dance::dance::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::coolio::fool::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hi All,
My wish for a pre-Super Bowl nap now seems like an impossible dream. Too much to do and too little time.

I don't have much to say today--but I will add that dog thieves stink. I would be so mad, I would do this to them when I found them.. :bike:

I have to go to Washington, DC tomorrow and come back Tuesday. Then on Thursday, I fly out to San Francisco for a a day meeting. It will be a long week and I will be hit or miss. Have a good week everyone.

Girls, girls, girls!

Have you noticed that we are THREE pages away from a 1000!!!!!!

We must go mad with the smilies to celebrate, when the time comes!!!

Here's a practice:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::muaha::muaha::dance::dance::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::coolio::fool::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:haha::haha::haha:

Shall we just post random smilies 'til we get to the 1000??? :happydance::happydance:

Ooo I'm a master at the old spam!!

I ran a youth club tonight - makes me think that if (when) we get our little miracle DH can look after them between the ages of 12 & 15!! He's already said I'll have to do the nappies cause the turn his stomach so I think that's a fair trade!

twinkle that sounds like a very fair arrangement! :D

I like this "random" smilie... :muaha:

it's a useful one isn't it?? I also like this one https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/willy_nilly.gif I run around like this a lot!!

Ohh...this is appropriate for tonight..

https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/football.gif

I'll stop now :)

or will I ?? :devil:

No don't https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/stopsign.gif

More https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/spam.gif

ok....

https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/snowing.gif

Ok I'm going to interrupt my spam marathon to ask a serious question...

My phone app reckoned I O'd yesterday but today I've had a really strong pain on my left side just near my hip bone but inside if you see what I mean. I've been on the pill for so long I have no idea what ovulation feels like. Does this sound like it??

HA - Im watching the game - about to start, and thinking of you! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->