TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ohhh - maybe it's lucky??
Ill take it :D

How is everyone doing today??

But now I want 10001 too - Butterfly I love your hungry caterpillar picture - ACE!!

don't worry Twinks, maybe it'll be lucky for you! I really really hope so hun xx

Buterfly, you said sometimes they move threads to a group when they hit 10,000 posts- Just in case....where would it go to, I mean which section of the forum, because I don't want to loose you ladies :nope::nope::nope:

Purple - just edited post 10000!!

I think there's a ttc groups section but I'm hoping they won't move us as we get new ladies every week who need support & there is no where else for them to go! I'll beg if I have to! https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/pray.gif

Girls! What do you think about a list? You know, with all our details and treatment on it? I shall do it and it will keep us all focused on what we're all doing and what part of treatment we're at.

So:

Dwrgi: ICSI EC week beginning March 12
HA: IVF February
Purple: natural TTC

etc. etc.

Hope you don't mind me including you there Purple and HA, it was for list purposes only!

If you don't want it, that's fine, let me know!

Love to you all, and I think we are all:

:coolio:

I'm up for that - not sure but think mine is something like - seeing FS, waiting for test results, losing weight for ICSI -is that Ok?

I think it's a fab idea A, also useful for new ladies joining too, as well as helping us all out :)

I was just wondering if it might be worth asking Vicky if she could transfer 'ownership' of the thread to one of us (someone organised!!) and the the list could go on the 1st page & be easy to find? Or we could say the list was on page no X in the title?

I was just wondering if it might be worth asking Vicky if she could transfer 'ownership' of the thread to one of us (someone organised!!) and the the list could go on the 1st page & be easy to find? Or we could say the list was on page no X in the title?

Good idea! I don't mind being the 'administrator' of the list.... unless somebody else wants to do it!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was looking in your direction when I suggested it!! :haha: I'll PM Vicky xx

I've asked her - will wait to hear back from her!

Sigh, I have to go to work & tidy up my office - it's a tip & several Ministers want to use it next week as part of the committee to appoint new ministers. I'm going to leave a note on the door this time asking them to move their dirty cups - last year I cleaned it all up & then they left it a real mess - men!!

If they do move us (which I hope they don't because it would be harder for newbies to find us) we can find our thread very easily - every thread you post in gets added to your list of subscribed threads. On the upper right corner of the page, just underneath your name and mood thingie, click on "Quick Links", then under Miscellaneous, click on "Subscribed Threads"... that will take you to a list of every thread you've ever posted in, listed in order of the most recent new post.

It's also possible to subscribe to a thread you don't want to post in (good for lurking purposes! :haha:) - when you're on that thread, click on "Thread Tools" and the subscribe option will be on the drop-down menu.

AFM, it looks like I'll probably trigger tonight with retrieval on Wednesday, then transfer either Saturday or Monday (depending on how the embies look on Saturday). Today my follies are at 25, 2 at 20, 2 at 19, 17, 15, 12, and 3 at 9. The 12 and the 9s probably won't mature in time to be of any use, but if the rest are ready, that gives us 7 eggs. :thumbup: (Assuming that 25 isn't overblown already... we shall see....)

:hug:Hi Ladies,
so sorry for the late reply - I was away for the weekend and just catching up on all the posts - wow this one moves fast!
Thanks so much for all your support - you ROCK!!
Baby Dust to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->