TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

purple - your chart is looking really good girl :thumbup::friends:

neversaynever - Congrats on your engagement :hugs::wedding: how romantic to get engaged on Valentines :cloud9:

To everyone else :dust:

afm - we will try IUI this cycle..yay or :help: not sure how I feel about it. Next week will go to US to see how folly looks. Only that I'm doing it in to natural cycle and my o-day might be sunday when IUI is not possible. I wonder if they'll give hcg shot then on friday if folly is big enough to do IUI. I wouldn't want to risk it untill monday if ovulation goes by...:shrug:

:drool: (had to put this one here - never noticed it before..that's me doing groceryshopping today and standing by the candyshelves..I will TRY not to buy any :tease:)

AFM...13 weeks pregnant and I got engaged today....I am still in shock that all appears to be going ok and keep expecting to wake up as its a dream :wacko:

Happy valentines day :flower:

XxX

That is absolutely wonderful news-on both counts!! Yay-13 weeks, attagirl! Oopsie is going to make it!! And getting engaged too! I am so chuffed for you!! Wait there:

:wedding::wedding::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::smug::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding:

Brilliant brilliant news!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asry - IUI sounds very exciting and I am so hopeful it'll work for you! :hugs: :hugs:

Dwrgi - I never knew there were little bride and groom smilies - that's fab!!

LilS, can you tell me the brand name of your pH tests? I bought one from the drug store but I it doesn't give as much detail as the one you mentioned.

Never, Yayyyyyyy! Congrats on 13 weeks and your engagement!

Arsy, will power when it comes to the candy aisle!!!! LOL.

AFM, had some weird spotting last night after DH and I DTD. AF is due Friday so I thought it was early AF. Spotting is gone today. I'm not sure what's up.

Hello beautiful ladies!!! Just had a quick catch up as I'm meant to be working!

Never - congratulations that's so romantic!

Just got to share something with you - sorry newish ladies who are going to be wondering why on earth I'm telling you this:

We had a lovely Valeversary (our wedding anniversary is 13th Feb so it all gets rolled into 1 with Valentine's!) - walked on the pier, ate fish & chips, swam in the hotel pool, went round an museum etc.

We had to work yesterday but I cooked a nice meal for when DH got home & then finally, Finally...... I did the Burlesque routine I've been practising for so long!!! :bunny:

Oh my it was well worth the effort!! DH's eyes nearly popped out & I nearly had to roll his tongue up!

Afterwards he said it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen - mostly because he'd never seen me looking so confident. I'd definitely recommend it for an ego boost!

Just got to share something with you - sorry newish ladies who are going to be wondering why on earth I'm telling you this:

We had a lovely Valeversary (our wedding anniversary is 13th Feb so it all gets rolled into 1 with Valentine's!) - walked on the pier, ate fish & chips, swam in the hotel pool, went round an museum etc.

We had to work yesterday but I cooked a nice meal for when DH got home & then finally, Finally...... I did the Burlesque routine I've been practising for so long!!! :bunny:

Oh my it was well worth the effort!! DH's eyes nearly popped out & I nearly had to roll his tongue up!

Afterwards he said it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen - mostly because he'd never seen me looking so confident. I'd definitely recommend it for an ego boost!

Way to go Twinks-that is fantastic!! Am so proud of you for doing it and how amazing that DH loved it, what an ego boost!!! Brilliant! You are Burlesque Queen!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

LilS, can you tell me the brand name of your pH tests? I bought one from the drug store but I it doesn't give as much detail as the one you mentioned.

AFM, had some weird spotting last night after DH and I DTD. AF is due Friday so I thought it was early AF. Spotting is gone today. I'm not sure what's up.

Fingers crossed it's implantation spotting??? Or, may I ask, were you VERY vigorous :happydance::happydance::happydance:???

Hope it's the first option-although that sounds wrong! If it was the second, way to go girl!! Anyway, hope the outcome proves that it WAS implantation spotting.

OMG-I am digging myself in deeper here!! :nope::nope::nope::nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay Twinkle - you may need to share the routine so I can try it!

Purple - chart is looking good. You are only 1 day ahead of me and so far I am resisting the the testing urge so far!

HA - glad to hear you are resting and taking it easy.

Ipen - I'm sure you have O'd, go with Butterfly's suggestion and drop that temp and see what happens?

AFM 8DPO, no symptoms as such, usual tender BB's that I had last month so am sure that is normal for me after O.

Is it Friday yet.....??!! ](*,)

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :drool: :dance: :drool:

Did you feel as confident as you looked?

WTG Twinkle!!!!! :happydance: :flasher: :happydance:

Twinkle - you are my new hero!!! I am so impressed - you burlesque queen you! https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance007.gif
would it be too nosey to ask ....did you have music??

LadyH = you have so much more willpower than me! you go girl!! and your chart looks good too :thumbup:

Just wanted to say my wedding anniversary is also 02.13.2009 Friday the 13th. Birthday 02.07.....

Despite my saggy boobs & flobby stomach I actually felt amazing!! His face was a picture! Because Burlesque is all about being flirty & cheeky rather than the kind of plastic sexiness of lap dancing I felt I could pull it off.

I learnt my routine from this book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Burlesque-...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329324333&sr=1-2

and I used this music https://www.amazon.co.uk/Very-Best-...=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1329324380&sr=1-3 - it's not actually that sleazy and I started with track 4 but ended up carrying on til song 7 as he kept asking for more!!

Ohh then Belated wedding anniversary Congratulations to both Twinks and Mr Twinks, and Agape and Mr Agape xx

It's also my dad's birthday

Just wanted to say my wedding anniversary is also 02.13.2009 Friday the 13th. Birthday 02.07.....

Aww we got married on your first wedding anniversary!! My birthday is Jan 13th - do you feel like all the celebrations happen between Dec & Feb & then the rest of the year is a bit boring??

Happy birthday Purple's dad!! Thanks for the dancer smiley - made me giggle!! xx

OMG - I can't keep up with all the posts - seems I get so far behind if I don't check twice/day! I can't remember everything I've read - but have enjoyed it :)

You all make me smile - so thanks for that!

I'm leaving work in a few minutes - so just wanted to say hello! and have a great night!

AFM...13 weeks pregnant and I got engaged today....I am still in shock that all appears to be going ok and keep expecting to wake up as its a dream :wacko:

Happy valentines day :flower:

XxX

That is absolutely wonderful news-on both counts!! Yay-13 weeks, attagirl! Oopsie is going to make it!! And getting engaged too! I am so chuffed for you!! Wait there:

:wedding::wedding::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::smug::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding:

Brilliant brilliant news!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Never - on your 13 weeks and your engagement - how exciting!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sure thing -the top of the box just says "pH" (I know - so original), but front of the box says "pHion Balance". One box is the diag pH test strips (will also have all the colors on it) & then you can buy the "Booster" drops if needed - 2 bottles (ion & pH boosters). Got it from Vitamin World - hope that helps! G/L & hope you are doing well!

Just doing a drive-by b/c I'm off to the reiki circle tonight - ahhhh, awesome... will check back soon - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh spotting - could just be a tear? Apparently we can be very fragile "in there" at times. Not to be gross, but I think I just got one from pulling out a dry tampon yest (frkn hurt) so-? Let us know... FX, FX, FX!

Happy Valentine's Day all. As you can see I am having a rip roaring party here on the couch. Hubby playing online cards and me surfing TTC forums. Oh--the shear romance.

I think the highlights for today or purple's sleep temping and that icon that has to poo and is knocking on that door. Can't remember who posted it, but I love it.

HA--happy baby thoughts coming your way. a hard week for you, but the party could be right behind the corner :happydance:.

Maybe we should all :sex: for the holiday and forget all about TTC for one day, but if you don't want to do that, have a peek at my chart and lmk why fertility friend will not give me my crosshairs :brat:

I think b/c its probably not sure where your coverline would be? Your temps were kinda high during AF/CD 5, 7, 8 (if I'm remembering correctly). I agree, if you discard a couple of those high temps during AF, you may get it b/c it does look like you ov'd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->