TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

HA - how are you doing?? Im wondering if you should be playing a daily dose of marvin to your beany - it might make it feel right at home xx

Ipen - I like your testing style - nothing is going to creep up on you!! :winkwink: also - great news about the job!

DrSquid - I think you may be testing soon - if Im right - good luck!! :thumbup:

huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to Twinkle, lilsluz, heavenly, Missy (extra :hugs: for you! I hope you are feeling better today) never (stalk stalk) carole, Penny and anyone Im forgetting - no doubt I'll remember with shock later :haha:

afm - no news here really, just a normal day at work, but it's gone chilly again!! (although not as cold as Asry's tropical -2!!):cold:

Oh - Dwrgi - I meant to ask you, do you hear from Skye at all?? I just wondered how she was getting on.

Dwrgi - Im loving your new ticker!! - I had an excited shiver when I read about your egg collection - less than 3 weeks!! :happydance::happydance:

Oh thank you, hun, you are just so kind. We will miss you when you go to the grads thread.

Can I ask, what are the docs doing to keep an eye on you, because didn't you once say that you had a condition which meant that PGs needed to be monitored closely? Have you been to see your GP to get this support put in place? I hope you have got everything covered-I have a good feeling about this little one!!

I am soooooo tired today-even my closest teaching colleague (and also a good friend) said I looked shattered, and 'not like you'-just want to go home to sleep, and my left eye keeps twitching, which is always a sign that I'm v tired. I think it's all the noreth. and testo applications. Roll on drugs, so we can get started!!!

Thanks for the comment!! Lots of love to you!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to Twinkle, lilsluz, heavenly, Missy (extra :hugs: for you! I hope you are feeling better today) never (stalk stalk) carole, Penny and anyone Im forgetting - no doubt I'll remember with shock later :haha:

afm - no news here really, just a normal day at work, but it's gone chilly again!! (although not as cold as Asry's tropical -2!!):cold:

Oh - Dwrgi - I meant to ask you, do you hear from Skye at all?? I just wondered how she was getting on.

I sent her a PM over the weekend, and I haven't heard from her. I don't think she's been on The Bump much. If I haven't heard from her by this weekend, I shall text her.

You are v thoughtful to ask!

:hugs::hugs:

There are a bunch of women I don't know. Sorry for missing you.

Ipen - Glad to hear about the job too. Hang in there. 11 dpo is still early! :dust:

Ars - I love all your icons! They make me smile. (always a pleasant thing when TTC with assisted conception etc.) I hope you are cooking a fine eggy for your upcoming IUI!!! Yeah!!!! That is exciting! :yipee: Skiing sounds great too! Although I snowboard and DH does both. We are both from up north.

HA & Purple - :wohoo: Sending sticky bean vibes~~~~~~~~

Since I knew I was on to IUI #3, this was me last night :wine: I was just looking at the icons and could not believe there is this icon :finger: LOL!!!!! :saywhat: I am easily amused I guess.

To the rest of you :dust: and :hugs: I will write more later.

By about 9p last night my excitement had given way to the oh-so-familiar anxiety.... I realized that the excitement was about the fact that the IVF worked - now it's been taken over by worrying about whether this pregnancy will have a different ending than my other three. I'm still spotting and cramping, but so far it's still very definitely just spotting - it hasn't gotten any heavier. (Last time it got heavy very quickly.) So that's good. I didn't sleep well last night, but a little better than the day before, so again, that's good. I just got up and journaled at about 4a instead of having to lie there for a few more hours like I had to yesterday.

Dr ended up having nurse call me back yesterday afternoon instead of calling me himself, as he was headed into surgery for the afternoon and leaving town for a conference early this morning. He said my levels look good, he was pleased, and he's not increasing my progesterone dose. I suspect a normal pregnant woman would find that reassuring - dr thinks things look good and no changes are needed... but not me.

Ipen, I'm glad the job situation worked out.

Asry, good luck with the u/s today! Roll on Friday! Hey, have you seen the northern lights up there this winter? They just did a story on the news about aurora tourism, people visiting Scandinavia specifically to see them... I would so totally do that... seeing the aurora is on my bucket list! Apparently they were visible here one night in November, and I was out of town and missed it!! :growlmad: There was an earthquake here a few years back (just a little one - big enough to feel but too small to do any damage to anything) and I was out of town for that, too! I miss all the cool stuff! :haha:

Missy, I'm so glad your pup is improving. :hugs:

Dwrgi, any more hair on the chest? :haha:

I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for being excited for me. :blush: I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I didn't POAS this morning, but until my beta tomorrow no one can prove I'm not still pregnant, so I'm going to stick with that for today. :thumbup: I have counseling in about an hour, and I'm so glad to be going with some news and not going the day before testing (which is what it originally would have been) - we can be much more specific and proactive instead of playing the how-will-you-feel-if game. :haha:

Dwrgi - I had all the blood tests as it was originally thought I had APL syndrome, but luckily they came back negative, so all should be well with this time round (as far as blood disorders go anyway) you have a good memory!

maybe you should sneak a little nap under your desk :winkwink:

HA - it all sounds very good so far!! I can understand the anxiety because I have those niggling voice in the back of my head (actually that sounds bad - I am not actually hearing voices per se - but ykwim)
I think for now, I am going to be excited for you!!! :happydance: (and calm about me) :flower:

You ladies are soooo awesome.. I so look forward to hearing from you all everyday.... You're like close friends and I've been on this thread for a much shorter time than the other one I'm on.... It's so great... THANK YOU ...THANK YOU .... THANK YOU!!!

AFM - today is 13DPO.... but I think AF is on her way.....weird though it's Noon here now and I have a very small amount of very light pale brown tinge only when I wipe when I go to the ladies room (TMI).... but nothing on the pad.... The cramping comes and goes. This is what happened last cycle too... but this time it's much much lighter in colour.... We'll see what happens in the next few hours .... but my guess is it will hit tonight or tomorrow..

Hope you are all having a great day wonderful ladies!!!

purple- tested this am and got bfn. but no af either. who knows at this point.

Dr S-very sorry it's a BFN. How many DPO are you? Damn that negative. Hope you're okay-lots of TLC for you, and on to Plan B. Second IUI?? Big :hugs:

Dashka-you are so sweet! I think the secret of this group is that we all look out for each other. Everybody is interested in others and always willing to offer 100% support. I think it is priceless. I hope that your AF doesn't show, take care hun. xx

Butterfly-how are you hun? Thinking of you, Axxx

Purple-I shall get all excited for you!! You stay calm! xxx

Frolicky-wow, roof down and singing in the sun! I love it! And I agree with your icon fascination-there are some which you think, what on earth? I mean, what's the bunny shaking its tush about? At it like rabbits??? :bunny:xx

Happy-think everything will be okay for you. Hang on in there. Hope the counselling session went well. Thinking of you, and sending lots of love, Axxx

Asry-hope you're appointment went well and you can get going on your IUI. FX for you, Axxx

Missy-how are you hun? Have you got anything exciting planned for your weekend? Hope you've got loads of treats in store, for being so good to yourself. Lots of love to you, Axxx

Ipenn-great news about the job. Glad that there are no probs with the new job. Any news on AF?? Big hugs to you, Axx

Carole-:hugs:

Twinkle-how are you hun? Thinking of you-your buresque routine still makes me smile, you brilliant creature! xxx

Love to you all! Sorry if I've forgotten anybody, Axxxx

Kokorico!! OMG-have you seen the advert for this new fragrance by JPGaultier? The latino dancer is to DIE for! Phwoargh!!!!! There's got to be a smilie for this:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Hello all you wonderful Ladies!

I've been reading but not posting for a few days, as I started to worry I was BnB obsessed! I can't leave this thread though and some journals. I agree that this thread is the best and most supportive one out there.

I send all my love to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust:

Aww Purple, you're always asking after everyone, how are you doing/feeling? :hugs: How's dad doing by the way?

Dwrgi, wow it's getting close, hun! I'm sending you tonnes of awesome-eggy vibes your way :hugs:

A big :hi: to all the lovely ladies on here and thank you for the kind messages. We're coming up to the three year anniversary of my mum's passing and I did not think I'd be mourning my dad's passing, too. As I think you'll all agree, life can be a right b**ch sometimes!

It's good to see some BFPs on here and a lovely lady on the Azoo thread just got a BFP from a FET, so I'm really hoping this is starting a positive trend.. we need more!!

Much love and heaps of :dust: to all!

C xx

this was my 2nd iui. im 14dpiui. no af so who knows.. ive been crampy since friday (i dont usually have pre af symptoms). i have no boob pain. trying to decide if ill test tomorrow or friday.. of course if af flies in..

LilSluz - I am in FL too. Where are you? Mmm? I wish I could plant some good seeds of wisdom about health in your DH's head. It's easy to take your health for granted when you are young until someting major happens. He can ask my DH who had Hodgkins Lymphoma at 19 (star athlete, straight A student, rocket scientist now). If you don't have your health....well....your perspective changes quite a bit.

Dwrgi - The other ladies are giving you great advice! :hugs: Oh, and yes, I am so happy to be out of 'limbo'. Ugh, that was beginning to make me a little wacky! ;)

Dashka - It's not over till the witch shows up! :hugs:

Purple - Your status/situation makes me smile. Good to hear pops' attitude is in positive spirits. Keep that beany happy. Take good care of you!!

Sorry if I missed someone!!!! I love you ladies!!!!

By the way, tonight I drove home from work with my sun roof open and sang to the songs on the radio. It was a gorgeous evening here. I am feeling quite good!!! :)

Frolicky, I'm down near Fort Lauderdale, where are you?! Very cool to have a fellow Floridian, here! :coolio: And....it's going to be 85 degrees tomorrow - almost record highs (usually "only 75 - 80" in winter). I do the same thing as you - all winter long, top down, blasting 80's/early 90's funkiest/craziest songs I can find :happydance:, dancing :dance:& singing :-= & embarassing myself :fool: as much as humanly possible. Its so gorgeous this time of year & its such a great way to cheer yourself up, too. :winkwink::flower:

Yeah, I wish you, me or SOMEONE could plant some good health seeds into DH's brain. Thats exactly the problem - he's never had a health issue other than high cholesterol so he takes lipitor - problem solved. Well, if we don't get BFP this month, the upside is maybe fert Dr. will reem him a new one about all of his "habits" & he'll get healthy...?

I did notice you changed your signature from "waiting to mc" to "mc" - ? So, did it arrive finally, then? :sad1: I hope it wasn't/isn't bad for you if it did. It's so cruel when it lasts a whole week too. I always pictured it as a quick, one-time thing, but not the case for most... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

lilz- we are having record highs in sf bay area too. going to be pushing 80 inland tomorrow. 70's in oakland and sf

Damn I somehow unsubscribed from the thread :dohh:

It's 2am and I'm on my phone so just wanted to say hi :hi: and send :hugs: and :dust: to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->