TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

DrS & Dashka – Oh, I hope :af: stays away!:growlmad: FX...

Asry – WOW – that’s totally awesome if they can do it Friday?! :yipee: That’s really fast! Keep us posted…

Purple – when do you get your bloods done?

HA & Purple – stay chillaxed :smug::coffee: as you can ladies. I think stress :wacko: is probably worse than caffeine, alcohol & cigs, so you two just be cool cats :coolio:… (meow)

Ipen – so glad for the new job – less hours/stress/traveling I hope? :thumbup:

Dwrgi – if you are going nuts over a latino perfume ad, you would love Miami! :drool::bodyb: Love the icon!

Missy – hope you are doing well, now :flower:

Butterfly – I hope you are hanging in there. I know it hasn’t hit yet, but the anticipation & not knowing if/when/how is very tough.:nope:

Oh Frolicky – I think the :wine: & :finger: go quite well together! i give you a 10 out of 10 for that one...

Hi to Never, Carole, Twinkle, Pennyb & all of you wonderful, loving & caring ladies! :hugs:

AFM, getting ready to go to MIL's - lucky me.:nope: DH is ready to BD every day now that he may have to take a man-test. :haha: But my cycle is a little strange this month. Pulling out all the CM tricks, too - gf juice, pH balancing, EPO & even Robitussin, but nothing showing up yet. Well, I've been officially :ban: from Robitussin by DH, anyway. Apparently it made me :loopy::drunk: last night so it was like I was "on drugs". So? :rofl: (some people have to take all the fun out of everything!)

I agree w/Dashka – this is the bestestest thread! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

lilz- we are having record highs in sf bay area too. going to be pushing 80 inland tomorrow. 70's in oakland and sf

WOW - thats like really hot summer weather for SF!? Awesome! :thumbup:

So you can do the car thing & blow off some 2WW anxiety :wacko:! You're a rocker, right? :coolio: I'm sure you know the deal :winkwink::haha:

lils- i even have a miata, except i work today at tomorrow til 7pm. working isnt taking my mind off it. i feel crappy (physically and emotionally). havent been to the gym in 2 weeks which i miss. and did the math and if i dont get af before monday then next cycle is screwed

Asry – WOW – that’s totally awesome if they can do it Friday?! :yipee: That’s really fast! Keep us posted…

HA & Purple – stay chillaxed :smug::coffee: as you can ladies. I think stress :wacko: is probably worse than caffeine, alcohol & cigs, so you two just be cool cats :coolio:… (meow)

Dwrgi – if you are going nuts over a latino perfume ad, you would love Miami! :drool::bodyb: Love the icon!

Butterfly – I hope you are hanging in there. I know it hasn’t hit yet, but the anticipation & not knowing if/when/how is very tough.:nope:

Oh Frolicky – I think the :wine: & :finger: go quite well together! i give you a 10 out of 10 for that one...

Hi to Never, Carole, Twinkle, Pennyb & all of you wonderful, loving & caring ladies! :hugs:

AFM, getting ready to go to MIL's - lucky me.:nope: DH is ready to BD every day now that he may have to take a man-test. :haha: But my cycle is a little strange this month. Pulling out all the CM tricks, too - gf juice, pH balancing, EPO & even Robitussin, but nothing showing up yet. Well, I've been officially :ban: from Robitussin by DH, anyway. Apparently it made me :loopy::drunk: last night so it was like I was "on drugs". So? :rofl: (some people have to take all the fun out of everything!)

I agree with all the above and second LilSluz's comments to everyone. (OK, I know it's totally a lazy thing to do...lay off...I just mc. ;)

LilSluz - I am in northern PBC. I need to try and be a little private though because I am a little paranoid someone might recognize my story and details found out which I guess I don't want to get around too much. The weather has been nice. I usually do yoga and exercise but the last three nights all I want to do is have a glass of wine and take a bath. Tonight I took a bath and was shaving my legs and looking at my body and thinking about Tella's quote "If you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you have forgotten that you are one." We are all miracles. Our bodies, the way they move and how complex they are. I was thinking about how lucky my mother was to carry me to full term and that I have lived this long and have a good life. What more can a parent ask for? Truly a blessing! I hope I get a blessing like that. :hugs: to everyone!!! I love you guys!! OK, group :hug: :hugs:

One last thought: Sometimes it's difficult for me to feel a lot of sympathy for women who are trying to conceive their #2 or #3 even if it's been a while and they have had a mc or something. I think to myself...Damn, I would be in heaven with ONE baby!!! It's hard for me to feel sympathy and well, empathy is very difficult (hard to imagine having one or two babies and reading these women's comments about how they are suffering TTC etc.). It's just hard to imagine for me. Well, I just wanted to get that off my chest. <3~~~~~

froliky- i feel you. i sorta feel like..well at least you know you can do it. im almost jealous of you in a way in that you got a bfp and i havent seen one... but it doenst work that way unfortunatly. only make yourself more miserable. heh can you tell im a bit down today. i feel fat and gross and miserable and like i made a mess of my body by not working out for two weeks and theoretically for nothing. im in limbo now not sure whether to hold out hope for a bfp or hope for af to get here so i can start the next cycle cause if i get to monday with no af and no bfp next cycle is canceled cause ill be out of the country. *hugs*

Dash and Drsquid--I am probably right behind you in the AF department. Brace ourselves and ready for the next thing. :dohh:

Purple and HA--I am calmly excited for you both. I guess this is much like life. When one problem is resolved, there is another right around the corner to BTSOOY (it's my new phrase--beat the #$#% out of you) :grr:

Dwigi--I know what it is like to be drug induced tired. In 2008, they had me so loaded up, it is a wonder I didn't die--literally. I had a lady at work say "wow, you look as bad as I feel." I guess I am not carrying my stress as well as I had hoped. Hang in there.

:friends: to all you other ladies. Now that I know what you are all up to, my day is complete : )

afm--It seems my biological hormones are in a real tug of war with the progesterone I am prescribed. I take it about 12 hours apart, but I think my body knows that it is AF time. I feel the cramping getting stronger. All :bfn: so far at 12 DPO. I will have to take next month off because of the new job. Although I will be ensured from the first day of employment (Monday) it can take 2-3 weeks to get everything all squared away. I don't want to fight with it. Maybe next time clomid + donor sperm??? We shall see.

Anyone take progesterone in the 1ww? Just curious how long I should take it. Want to go long enough that if there is a bean there, it can stay, but don't want to needlessly hold AF off. AF is due Friday. I was thinking of stopping Sunday am if still BFN. Any advice?

Drsquid- :hugs: getting overclemped talk amongst yourselves (Saturday night live skit). I got teary eyed reading your post. Lots of Love to you!!!

Ipen -- So glad I made you smile. We all need more laughter and smiles. I believe it's a great stress relief and helps the healing.

AFM - Looking for bar stools online with DH. Fun. ;) I'm on phone while he is on computer.

Ipen --- doctor had me taking progesterone 2dpo till af. Don't give up. I would say 14dpo for positive is a more realistic goal. Stay strong!!!!

froliky- aww thanks.. heh and 14dpiui isnt neccessarily the charm either :growlmad: sorry i also started out meaning to talk about you, and sigh ended up talking about me..

ipen- fingers crossed..

i havent taken or been offered progesterone. but given that clearly my luteal phase can be longer than 10 days, im not sure i need it. i worry about my ability to get pregnant as ive never tried before this. im generally single, never really had an oopsie etc. i just decided i was gonna think of myself as "different" from people who had trouble ttc cause well, i just hadnt tried and good old type a me was gonna succeed.. many of my friends got pregnant on their first try, and not even iui. im not good at failing. i decided that even though i was clearly a failure at dating and relationships (ive never dated anyone longer than 3 months, and that is usually 1 relationship every 3-4 yrs), that i didnt care, at least i could be a mom.. and i know it is still only 2 tries but i feel like a failure at that too

I agree with all the above and second LilSluz's comments to everyone. (OK, I know it's totally a lazy thing to do...lay off...I just mc. ;)

Can I jump on this bandwagon too :haha::haha: Great post lilSluz :thumbup:

One last thought: Sometimes it's difficult for me to feel a lot of sympathy for women who are trying to conceive their #2 or #3 even if it's been a while and they have had a mc or something. I think to myself...Damn, I would be in heaven with ONE baby!!! It's hard for me to feel sympathy and well, empathy is very difficult (hard to imagine having one or two babies and reading these women's comments about how they are suffering TTC etc.). It's just hard to imagine for me. Well, I just wanted to get that off my chest. <3~~~~~

I get what you are saying froliky. I have some amazing and supportive friends on here who already have kids and I know they want another just as much as I want one - but, yeah, just give me one please [-o&lt; :hugs::hugs:

Drsquid, also understand you saying you are jealous of a bfp. I feel so lucky to have had one, even if it has ended how it has. I wish that feeling on everyone who is yet to get one on here :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Froliky I am completely with you on this, whilst I am now blessed to be pregnant it has been a long and extremely difficult journey to get to this point and one that I wish no one had to endure. I feel like I am so lucky to be in the home straights now and I hate it when people moan that it is taking time to get pregnant with their 3rd or 4th, I feel like screaming at them "you are so damn lucky to have what you have, concentrate on what you are blessed with already and remember those that would give anything to be in your position". My in-laws told me on my recent trip home that I have to get a move on now to give them more grandkids now that I have this one "baking" nicely. I did blow my top and tell them that after the struggle and pain that we have been through we do not plan on trying for anymore. I do not wish to get back on the rollercoaster of TTC and all the heartache it brings. I do not post as much as I used to, mainly as I am too exhausted after work but I will always follow you all and give my support wherever I can as I know how much ladies past and present kept me going in my darkest times.

Sending you all love and hugs x x

Dash and Drsquid--I am probably right behind you in the AF department. Brace ourselves and ready for the next thing. :dohh:

Purple and HA--I am calmly excited for you both. I guess this is much like life. When one problem is resolved, there is another right around the corner to BTSOOY (it's my new phrase--beat the #$#% out of you) :grr:

Dwigi--I know what it is like to be drug induced tired. In 2008, they had me so loaded up, it is a wonder I didn't die--literally. I had a lady at work say "wow, you look as bad as I feel." I guess I am not carrying my stress as well as I had hoped. Hang in there.

:friends: to all you other ladies. Now that I know what you are all up to, my day is complete : )

afm--It seems my biological hormones are in a real tug of war with the progesterone I am prescribed. I take it about 12 hours apart, but I think my body knows that it is AF time. I feel the cramping getting stronger. All :bfn: so far at 12 DPO. I will have to take next month off because of the new job. Although I will be ensured from the first day of employment (Monday) it can take 2-3 weeks to get everything all squared away. I don't want to fight with it. Maybe next time clomid + donor sperm??? We shall see.

Anyone take progesterone in the 1ww? Just curious how long I should take it. Want to go long enough that if there is a bean there, it can stay, but don't want to needlessly hold AF off. AF is due Friday. I was thinking of stopping Sunday am if still BFN. Any advice?

You need progesterone support from CD21-I guess this is when you're likely to implant. Take it until AF starts, I guess? I had a BFN when I was preggers right until about a week after AF was due, so don't gauge the hpt as your most reliable support here. Hope AF stays away! :gun:

Last day of norethisterone!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sorry, I could not help myself! Can't wait to get started, but dreading it too!

My, I'm jealous of you Flo Rida girls with your fab temperatures. Pea soup in Wales today-looks like a scene from a Victorian novel. Tres depressing!

It makes me SCREAM when I hear about people trying for their 3rd and 4th; or even those who complain about the strain and hard work of the 1st. Or clusters of girls who sit in staffrooms and let any old Tom, Dick or Harriet stroke their bulging belly, whilst pasting a smug and knocked up look on their face (do I sound bitter? This is what happened yesterday in work-I found it VERY difficult to keep my tongue in my mouth). Grr, the world is full of trials-or as Ipenn said BTSOOYs!

Love to you all-let AF stay away (unless you want her to arrive), and let's bring on more and more :bfp::bfp: girls! Expect a miracle!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry, good luck with the u/s today! Roll on Friday! Hey, have you seen the northern lights up there this winter? They just did a story on the news about aurora tourism, people visiting Scandinavia specifically to see them... I would so totally do that... seeing the aurora is on my bucket list! Apparently they were visible here one night in November, and I was out of town and missed it!! :growlmad: There was an earthquake here a few years back (just a little one - big enough to feel but too small to do any damage to anything) and I was out of town for that, too! I miss all the cool stuff! :haha:

Thanks HA :hugs: Hope you are well today :flower:! Well I was being over optimistic about my IUI. U/S showed that I have a 9mm folly on my right and 8mm on left. So NOT having IUI untill next we/thu/friday, depending on my O-test +. Wow, didn't know I was this "late" in this cycle, usually I o on cd15. So now on just growing the little folly :bodyb:
Yes there has been northern lights, you could've seen them here also but I havent been that interested. It's been years though since I saw them last :)
It is pretty amazing though, you feel so small and like is this real?! :wacko:

Dashka - you are so right with checking here on your Friends :cloud9: I feel the same. I am terrible with remembering names and what is happening with who, but I do read all the posts and keeping my fingers crossed for :yellow:

Ipen- when I was using progesterone suppositories I was advised to take (put them in) dpo3-dpo14 if test is neg dpo14 then stop. Hopefully there is a BFP on its way and for DrSquid also -hang in there soon you'll know :dust:

dwirgi - I'm glad you are so happy :)happydance:)for the last day of Norhtist...whateveritwas :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs: to you all lovely ladies!!!!

so much to catch up with....

Ok here goes -

Dwrgi - yay for the end of norethisterone
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:rain: ( I just wanted to use that one!)
hopefully now onto the start of that supersticky bfp!!

HA - big :hugs: ! I had to laugh at the !I miss all the good things" (Aurora , earthquakes!! :haha: )

Missy - so glad that bandit is is on the mend - bless him! are you doing something nice for the weekend this week??

DrSquid - I read your post and felt so sad for you that you feel so low, I am sending you loads of :hugs: and hope that you are feeling better! you are NOT a failure!! I know it doesn't help but I have a feeling that IUI carries a similar success rate as "normal " intercourse or thereabouts and so most people would need a few goes for it to work, it's nothing you have done/not done :hugs: again

Asry - Oh so the treatment is likely next week, which gives you time to get used to the idea! and for me to warm up limbs for all the crossing I will do for you!! :D

Ipen - I am still rooting for you and hope it's jus a late bfp that you get!! :hugs:

Butterfly and Froliky - you are allowed to "jump on the bandwagon" hehe, how are you ladies doing?? I just wanted to send you both some :hugs: which of course Id deliver in person if at all possible! - I am thinking of you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->