TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LilSluz - Wolf Wolf! :rofl: And to telling Man she likes self mutilation :rofl: You are killing me woman! Thanks.

HA - I am so glad it went well!! :) It sounds like you and I might be going around the same time. If I don't do an IUI this month..which it sounds like I won't, we will be doing it the end of April. I am going to enjoy not having to think about it for a while and just live life!

Dasha - Thanks. Yeah, the yoga training is a great distraction and I love my school and teachers even though they challenge me etc. ;) Sorry about not feeling well. I am right behind you CD1. Get some good :sleep: tonight. :hugs:

Arsy - :hugs: I hope everything works for you so you don't have to wait again! Shit holidays and vacations really take a hit to our TTC stuff. :gun: to Holidays and Vacations unless they are OURS!! ;)

LadyH - Have you had a scan? Good Luck!! FX'd!

Butterfly - What are cross hairs? I know...:dohh: but, I am just a bit clueless sometimes. I hope you are moving forward soon. :hugs:

Twinkle - I like the WW! I felt like that today. The joys of surrendering to things out of our control which basically suck!

AFM - CD1 (officially). I doubt I will be doing an IUI this month so most likely onto the end of April for me unless some miracle happens in the next few days. I am not counting on it. Not to mention, I o on the weekend and so, it's tough to get a doctor willing to do it. I guess I will enjoy it, drink some :wine: and enjoy the blessing of not having the ttc to worry about while the in-laws are here.

xoxo Ann

Oh Frolicky, you have the best positive attitude. :thumbup: I'm sorry your Dr is going to be away, but if there has to be a month to take off, perhaps this would be it - the month with all of the ILs coming into town - how many? You're going to need a little (or a lot) of :wine::beer::drunk: and perhaps by the end a little :ignore: or even :gun:! Perhaps an IUI wouldn't be the best during such a stressful period :hugs:

Glad I could make you laugh too :tease::winkwink: My good deed is done for the day!

'wolf-wolf style' - I love it!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Waaaaay back on this thread we had a 'Whatever Wagon' and we all jumped on it when the stress of trying & waiting & freaking out got too much - I think we should dust it off & bring it out again, cause I could sure do with some 'whatev's' - anyone else want a hand up?? :hugs:

Twinks..... WHATEV! :haha::winkwink::thumbup:

LilSluz - Regarding the in-laws...yeah you could be right.. :wine: :beer: :drunk: :wacko:

Thanks. Have a great night!

:holly: oh my LilS with your wolf wolf :haha::haha: Yeah that could be one, but totally NOT feeling like I got energy for that :sick:..(not that he makes me feel sick ;)) I will be hitting the gym today so hopefully crosstrainer will be doing its job with :witch: :haha:

oh whatever

You all have a great day :happydance:

Thank you to all of you for welcoming me and for your kind words. I am
trying to remain positive but it is so difficult when each month the unwanted AF rears its ugly head.

Hi lovely ladies,
Hope you are all well today. the sun here is shining and it's quite warm !! very unseasonal for the uk :winkwink:
just wanted to bring big loves and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for everyone xxxx

How are you all??

Twinks - the whatev's rule!!!

Updated list, with Frolicky and HA's treatment.

Asryellah: 35, OH 29, ttc 09/2010, unexplained. IUI.

Butterfly: 44, TTC with ex BF.

Carole: natural BFP after two failed IVF. Zara due: ?

Dashka: natural TTC after failed Clomid and IUI.

Dr. Squid: IUI with donor sperm. OTD?

Dwrgi: ICSI 2, OTD March 30th.

FM: ?

Frolicky: IUI April

HA: TTC 3 years, IVF after 4 mcs. IVF 2 April/May

iPenn44: 37, DH 37, TTC 1.5 years, DH sperm issues, using IUI with donor sperm. OTD?

Lady H: natural TTC.

LilSluz: natural TTC after 2 MC's and Clomid.

Madeline: ?

Manuiti: IVF Mar/April. Last day of BCP 19/03. Waiting for AF, to start stimming.

MissyT: natural TTC after failed IVF

Never: expecting Oopsie on ???

PennyB: 38, DH 46, natural TTC, had 2 MC and 1 MMC

Purple: BFP! 8 weeks PG.

Twinkle: seeing FS, waiting for test results, losing weight for ICSI.

Twinkle-I'm right with you on the 'Whatever' wagon! It makes me think of Chris. Do you ever hear from her? I wonder how she is getting on. I just hope she's okay. How are you hun? Dratted bag face witch all gone?? Onto new cycle hun-expect a miracle!!! xxxx :flower:

Purple-it was lovely here yesterday but a bit cloudy today. Nice to see a bit of sunshine in this country!! Hope you're okay hun, Axxxx :flower:

Bellamie-picking yourself up is extremely hard. We have all been through it, and it doesn't get any easier. There are people on here, myself included, who are years into TTC, and I'm sure that not one of us thought it would take this long. You have to dig deep and find the strength and know that if you want a baby so much, which we all do, we have to keep on battling. Each day is bringing us closer. Did you say how old you were, and whether you'd been for tests? Don't give up hun, :thumbup:

Man-any sign of hag bag fag face???? Hope she doesn't play silly tricks on you, as she is wont to do! Bring on the injections! Have you practised with an orange, just to get the hang of it (empty syringe though!!! Meds too expensive to waste!!)? Am positive you will be fine! You need to find a fleshy fist of belly, and you're away (luckily, I had no probs in that department!). xxx

Asry-I'm impressed with you hitting the gym. Do you go a lot? Hope it brings the AF on! xxxx

Frolicky-I always think that things happen for a reason. So, the doctor being away is a chance to get your head around the next cycle, and get over the last. Also, like everybody says, you may very well need a :wine: or three, if you have the ILs staying! Hang on in there hun, it'll be worth the wait! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lil-your story of your DH is such a familiar tale. They really suck at times, Americanism that hits the spot!! :haha: There is always a trade off isn't there? Fabulous weather but danger of hurricanes! Hope you're okay hun! xxx

Butterfly-are you still oggling JB?!!!! Let go of the remote, let it go!!!! Hope you're okay? When's your test date?? Huge shedloads of good luck to you, Axxxx :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HA-I can't tell you how happy reading your post made me, as the meeting with the doc clearly cheered you up! We all need to feel that there is hope, and he gave you back your hope! Yay to kind RE! What we forget after a first failed IVF is that, statistically, the odds on the first one succeeding is slim (although not impossible, Manuiti, if you're reading), as it is a chance for the docs to see how our bodies react to the different meds (look at me and that reaction to the ovitrel!). Some get lucky with their first cycle and clearly their bodies responded well to the meds. So, cycle 2 can be tweaked and yours clearly will be. I also think it is a good idea to take a month off, as you DO need to have a chance to mentally strengthen yourself, after a disappointment, so that you are better able to deal with the next. We forget how emotionally, and physically, draining it is, and you HAVE to rest up afterwards. I am so pleased for you, and know you will have your own bb! Lots of love and hugs, Axxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Carole-when is Zara due? I bet you can't wait! When do you finish work? I bet you can't wait for that either!! Big :hugs: to you, Axxxx

To anybody I've missed, hello! Hope you're all okay??

Whatever!

Hey Dwrgi,

Love the updated pic of your gorgeous doggie, believe it or not some people have Huskies out here which I think is so cruel in this climate. I know they have AC for them in their kennel but they can's exercise them for most of the year as it is soooo hot.

Zara is due 14th May although they are now sort of revising that and saying they reckon she will arrive around the 2nd as she is measuring so big hahaha. As for work I am working till I go into labour as mat leave is shocking here, I only get 45 calendar days so need to save it for when she is here.

I have everything organised for her at home but people on the grads thread have told me to get a move on with packing my hospital bag as I haven't even started yet. Guess that can be a job for the weekend when I have a little more time.

How are you holding up on the TWW? Not long to go now and I am wishing it to go quickly for you :hugs:

I saw two pairs of huskies in the last few days dwrgi and thought of you - a pair in the back of a car in front of me at a roundabout and a pair walking on the path at the front of my house :thumbup:

So, AF has just arrived, 21 days after the m/c with no ovulation in between so hopefully I can get back on track now. Am supposed to be going out for dinner tonight so I hope she is kind to me and doesn't kick my arse like she usually does. Cramps have started so will dose up on the painkillers :thumbup:

I saw two pairs of huskies in the last few days dwrgi and thought of you - a pair in the back of a car in front of me at a roundabout and a pair walking on the path at the front of my house :thumbup:

So, AF has just arrived, 21 days after the m/c with no ovulation in between so hopefully I can get back on track now. Am supposed to be going out for dinner tonight so I hope she is kind to me and doesn't kick my arse like she usually does. Cramps have started so will dose up on the painkillers :thumbup:

Maybe that's the reason why I was also advised to wait until the next normal AF & then try afterwards, too. Not sure if its the B.O. part or just mc in general.:nope: But I think your body just needed to readjust a little, either way. :thumbup:

Although I usually hate the :witch:, I am glad she came for you now & you can start fresh & new this cycle without having to worry if it was too soon or worry about hcg levels, etc. Hope she doesn't hurt too bad for dinner - have a great time :hugs:

Hey Dwrgi,

Love the updated pic of your gorgeous doggie, believe it or not some people have Huskies out here which I think is so cruel in this climate. I know they have AC for them in their kennel but they can's exercise them for most of the year as it is soooo hot.

Zara is due 14th May although they are now sort of revising that and saying they reckon she will arrive around the 2nd as she is measuring so big hahaha. As for work I am working till I go into labour as mat leave is shocking here, I only get 45 calendar days so need to save it for when she is here.

I have everything organised for her at home but people on the grads thread have told me to get a move on with packing my hospital bag as I haven't even started yet. Guess that can be a job for the weekend when I have a little more time.

How are you holding up on the TWW? Not long to go now and I am wishing it to go quickly for you :hugs:

OMG-Zara will be with you even sooner than you thought! That is amazing news! I bet you're relieved about the revised date, though! What did I read recently-that giving birth is like squeezing an orange through your nostril!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :winkwink::winkwink: As far as your work is concerned, I hope that you can last it out-you'll just have to be as gentle as you can on yourself! I'm so excited for you, writing about due dates and maternity leave!! :hugs:

I can't believe they have huskeys in the Middle East-that has shocked me to the core! What is wrong with people? Ours hate the heat, and, as you know we seldom get anything that warrants a t-shirt let alone a bikini! Also, if they can't be taken out to exercise, what do they do with them, as if they are an extremely active breed? You should work with your breed, as good old Cesar says! Ours are a nightmare if they haven't been run (Al takes them for a 4-5 mile run every morning)-they chew and destroy out of sheer boredom! Gwydion amused himself last night playing with two tennis balls (oi oi). He was taking it in turns to throw them around, then gathering them back and moving them around with his nose. He's now brought his newly washed blanket (which I've just put in his crate) up the stairs to lie with it on my bed! They just don't stop. (Well, she is quite lazy at the mo, and I hope that's because she's got babies in her belly!). Unbelieveable, the ignorance of some people!

Anyway, rant over. I'm okay-I talk to Twm, Sion and Cati and tell them how much I want them to stay and that I want to meet them. Statistically, if they were not going to divide, that would have happened, most likely, after ET??? IDK-it's hard, when the odds are so unfavourable! But, PMA!!! Al is throwing himself into his work and his Masters to distract himself, but all I can think of is babies, babies, babies! Just really hope they're snuggling in nicely! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thanks for asking. This time next week, I'm sure I will be climbing the walls!

Take it easy hun, and thanks for your support!

:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Please tell me that the pair that walked in front of your house, were PULLING! They are a nightmare to train!! :wacko:

So very sorry that AF arrived-you did wonder about the temps, didn't you? Still a blow though. But, at least it means that you can get back to your normal cycle, and start again? Yes, she deserves to leave you alone this time, so that you can have a nice time tonight! Have a nice few glasses of :wine: and let your hair down :wohoo::wohoo:. You deserve a bit of fun. Will be thinking of you, Axxxx

Dwrgi - I love your new avatar pic!! and you might be expecting puppies?? well Ruby might be I mean :haha: when do find out?? omg I bet husky pups are the cutest!! Im glad you are doing ok, just make sure and take care of yourself in the next days :hugs:

Butterfly - good that AF finally came and you don't feel in "limbo" anymore, now you are on a new cycle and can look forwards to catching that eggy again. have a lovely dinner tonight!!

Carole - time seems to be flying and Zara will be here in no time!! I hope you are getting time for some rest and relaxation!

HA - as I said in your journal, your doctor sounds fab and I am so glad you have a supportive team who is communicating with you and DH and is so behind you both! I hope you have managed to get some sleep too xxx

Frolicky - if you have to delay things maybe this is a good thing, especially if you have IL staying. you need to be completely relaxed when you have treatment and I don't know about you, but if my ILs were staying...I would be stressed!!!:brat:
Yoga training sounds fab!!

Dashka - hope you are feeling better hun, it sucks feeling poorly! :hugs:

LadyH - :hi: how are you doing?? still calm and collected?? hope so :hugs:

Bellamie - it is hard to keep picking yourself up again and again. I don't really have the answer for you...I wish I did :hugs: some of the ladies here have a really nice positive attitude, that every new cycle is another chance to prepare yourself for that BFP so that you are in the best possible shape!

big loves to Asry, Twinks, Lils, Ipenn, DrS and Nikki and Never and to our missing in action ladies missy, heavenly - hope you ok and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

afm - not much to report here - plodding along, but I have a half day today :) been to see my parents on the way home from work which was nice and now Im having a little snuggle on the bed with the pups :cloud9:

A snuggle sounds good! Hope you're taking every chance to rest up, your body is very busy at the moment! Big :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hi ladies,
hope all of you are well..... I am still so sick....finally got some antibiotics last night at my doctor (I think I've taken them once in 10 yrs - I really hate them)... but alas...must do it... Still have a cough that is keeping me up at night and sinus pressure and woke up this morning with sticky white stuff in my eye!!! argh!!! went to pharmacy to get some antibiotic eye drops - much better now but just so damn tired from the lack of sleep this past week. I'm at home today (was a killer at work yesterday)...so going to bed for a nap now but just wanted to quickly say hello and let you know I'm thinking of you guys!

Frolicky - I think waiting for the next month is a great idea - that way you can stress less while the inlaws are here! perfect! Agree with Purple - you need to be totally relaxed for the treatment. xoxo

Dwrgi - thinking about you and praying for your TSC! Keep talking to those boys/girls!!

Carole - wow that is so close - Zara will be here before you know it! wow only 45 days - that is crazy... We get 1 year off for mat leave in Canada (but your job doesn't pay you only get smaller amount from government)

Lils - hope you are okay!! xoxo you crack me up everyday so thank you!

Butterfly - glad in this case that AF showed up so you can get on with the next cycle ! xo

Purple - hope you enjoy your half day! xo

I know there was something else I was supposed to write - but my brain feels fried.....need to get to :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::wacko: Wish me a cough-free sleep!

LOVE YOU ALL!! Hello to everyone I missed!!
XO

Hi ladies,
hope all of you are well..... I am still so sick....finally got some antibiotics last night at my doctor (I think I've taken them once in 10 yrs - I really hate them)... but alas...must do it... Still have a cough that is keeping me up at night and sinus pressure and woke up this morning with sticky white stuff in my eye!!! argh!!! went to pharmacy to get some antibiotic eye drops - much better now but just so damn tired from the lack of sleep this past week. I'm at home today (was a killer at work yesterday)...so going to bed for a nap now but just wanted to quickly say hello and let you know I'm thinking of you guys!

Frolicky - I think waiting for the next month is a great idea - that way you can stress less while the inlaws are here! perfect! Agree with Purple - you need to be totally relaxed for the treatment. xoxo

Dwrgi - thinking about you and praying for your TSC! Keep talking to those boys/girls!!

Carole - wow that is so close - Zara will be here before you know it! wow only 45 days - that is crazy... We get 1 year off for mat leave in Canada (but your job doesn't pay you only get smaller amount from government)

Lils - hope you are okay!! xoxo you crack me up everyday so thank you!

Butterfly - glad in this case that AF showed up so you can get on with the next cycle ! xo

Purple - hope you enjoy your half day! xo

I know there was something else I was supposed to write - but my brain feels fried.....need to get to :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::wacko: Wish me a cough-free sleep!

LOVE YOU ALL!! Hello to everyone I missed!!
XO

Oh Dashka, you poor thing. I'm very glad that you have seen the docs and he has given you the dogs bollo& to help get rid of your virus. It sounds really nasty. Hope you're sleeping peacefully now, and getting rid of those horrible germs, take care hun,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->