TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi all, I am still lurking and still not testing. I have a stinking cold that is doing my head in but I so rarely have one I am hoping it's because my immune system is low for the right reason.

I love that in this thread we can all share and speak our minds, and everyone is grown up enough to accept different thoughts and opinions. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

LadyH - aww hun - get well soon xxx

https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/foryou.gif

Twinkle - I am Always up for a squishy hug with you lovely ladies!!

https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif​

aww Missy - welcome back, I have missed you. I already posted in your journal too but I am glad you are back. I hope everything is ok and your little family (including little Bandit) are all well?

gosh I really hope I didnt say anything to upset you, I do sometimes go around life with feet in mouth, if so, I am terribly sorry....and that goes for anyone I may have offended .

Big :hugs: xxx

Oh purple! In no way have you offended me! You are always very supportive and positive to everyone!

OK so speaking of spirituality & positive energy, I go most Weds. nights to reiki. At the end of the session (meditation & reiki), we put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle & basically send out a bunch of that good energy we had conjured up in the room to specific loved ones/friends who are in need, or who we just want to send some love/positive energy.

I started a BNB fertility list (I keep it folded over & place it under the candle), but one of the "overall rules" is that we should not send reiki to those who do not wish to receive it. SO, if anyone wants to be added to "the list" to receive positive energy each week, then just say the word & I will add you & send you some love & positive energy on Weds nights... It goes for both TTC & pregs btw...

:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies - just wanted to pop in - sorry can't write too much - still very sick -it's been 8 days since I've slept properly - last night only got 1 hr. sleep! Came home from work early hoping to sleep and could NOT! argh... I am feeling a heaviness in my chest now (not just coughing) so I had to get the 'inhaler' - which I wasn't happy about but the pain is awful. Want to sleep, want the cough to go away.... hopefully soon.

Just wanted to say LOVE YOU ALL and glad that we can speak our minds.
xoxo

Hi Missy!!! welcome back my friend.... we miss you.... I hope you are well.... xoxoxo

want to write more but feeling quite ill....

will write soon! xoxo

Just popping in real quick before reiki (been doing that all day, but I'll post properly in next day or so). LadyH & Butterfly, you've officially been added! :winkwink:

Butterfly - hope you're hanging in there, darlin'. :hugs:

LadyH - I just realized - you're in the UK, so you must be a night owl (6 hrs ahead I think so 1am?)! I like it! Your chart is looking really good, too!

Dashka - you are already on my list so I'll try to send you some really good energy tonight to knock out that horrible virus-cold-respiratory bug!!!

I do send out a "general" well-being wish for all fertility challenged persons, but I think its more personal & directed to you this way :hugs::hugs::hugs: have a great night ladies!

Hi Ladies,
I have been reading through the last few days like a novel--trying to see what was happening with anyone. I think Dwigi is the cliff hanger!!! I cannot wait to see what happens.

LOL at walking around with 2 feet in your mouth :rofl: I don't think there is a specific icon for someone trying to walk with both feet in their mouth, but there should be!

Wow AF is an epidemic this cycle. She took out so many simultaneously.

Dash--Hope you feel better soon. Sounds terrible.

I guess AF is due for me around the 26th, but as I have done nothing to promote pregnancy (other than actually enjoying :sex: again)--I fully expect her on time. Off to travel again tomorrow. I am going to either have to get a new computer or become more comfortable surfing the net with my Kindle Fire. I am missing keeping up with you all daily.

Lady H - your chart is looking good :thumbup: have to admire you for not testing yet..but I guess I'm somewhat a addict to peeing on every stick I find in my bathroom... :loo: But good luck, hopefully you'll get a suprise of your life within few days :cloud9:

Dashka - sorry to hear you are still sick, I really hope you get well soon and atleast get a good night sleep :sleep: Sleeping cures lots of things itself, hope you have gotten some meds from your doc? :hugs:

Dwirgi - how are you:hugs:? Hows our little Sherwood forest boys doing? :winkwink:
You asked abou my excersising, I do it like 3-4 times a week, and cut down a bit on tww. Exept for this cycle, "you know who" is still not here!!! :trouble:
This has totally been a wonky cycle, I'm on cd40 now :wacko: my cycles are normally 27/29!! Well I did O on cd22..but I guess that progesterone is still in my system though I took last one on saturday, my temps are still way up. I called to my gyn yesterday and I can pick up my injections from farmacy today, and then need to call and book cd5 U/S when af arrives.

Froliky- yay, I'm glad you found someone to do your IUI :thumbup: then you wont feel like one month was "wasted" good luck with it :hugs: when are you going for ultrasound?

LilS - thanks for the clip, it was interesting :thumbup: and I would also love to be in your Reiki list, please and thank you :hugs: that's so great of you for thinking about US whilst doing that :kiss: you got a big heart :flower:

Missy - so happy that you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

DrS- have you gotten back from your holiday yet? How was it?

Hopefully all of you ladies will have a great thursday :hugs: weekend is almost here!!!!!!!!:happydance:

OK so speaking of spirituality & positive energy, I go most Weds. nights to reiki. At the end of the session (meditation & reiki), we put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle & basically send out a bunch of that good energy we had conjured up in the room to specific loved ones/friends who are in need, or who we just want to send some love/positive energy.

I started a BNB fertility list (I keep it folded over & place it under the candle), but one of the "overall rules" is that we should not send reiki to those who do not wish to receive it. SO, if anyone wants to be added to "the list" to receive positive energy each week, then just say the word & I will add you & send you some love & positive energy on Weds nights... It goes for both TTC & pregs btw...

:hugs::hugs:

Me please!!!!! I'd love to do reiki-sounds amazing! xx

Dashka, you poor thing! Did you say that you're still in work???? OMG, I am going to have a word with you now:winkwink:! You need to give in to it all, and rest, not worry about getting to work....!!! It sounds as if you have a really nasty chest infection, sounds really dreadful. I am sending you huge hugs. Is it worth getting some meds from the pharmacy (we say chemists), that have soporific properties? Might help you sleep? My poor gran once misread the instructions on a bottle of benylin, and took two TABLESPOONS of meds, instead of two TEASPOONS. She slept for two whole days and woke up, cold all gone. A result!!! Hope you feel better soon, though. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry-OMG, I'd be going cuckoo! A 40-day cycle-Mama Mia!!! Well, it's them damned drugs, plays all sorts of havoc with us. Let's hope evil hag bag arrives soon, and stops tormenting you! Well impressed with the gym bunny that is you! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Girls, I am feeling very 'horny' indeed, and am just desperate for a bit of :sex:, I don't mind telling you. But, clinic's instructions, strictly no orgasms for me till OTD, or 6 week scan! I can't tell you the dreams I've been having!! Last night I dreamt that my OH took me to a farm where Neil Hanlon (of 'The Divine Comedy'-don't ask!!!) lived and left me there, and it transpired he only wanted to use me as an accessory for he and his partner's sex life :saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:!!!! And Ruby was the bribe, as if I left, I'd never see The Rubes again!!! Well, I woke up feeling VERY hot and bothered and asked my sweetheart (!) if he wanted a BJ, as I pride myself on those. Unfortunately, he isn't as keen, and turned to me and said, 'Errr, I'm okay at the moment, thanks!' OMG!!!!!!!! Talk about a thanks for nothing!!!!

Anyway, one week down one week to go..... Hope T, S and C are getting snuggled in tight!!! :baby::baby::baby:

Love to you all, hope you have a great day! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh dwrgi - I am laughing my head off at your dream!! and then cheeky sod your dh, what man would turn that down???? :haha: :haha: :haha:
what would an orgasm do exactly?? could it push those little 'uns out?? :shock:

dashka - you sound terrible bless you, no more work for you,, plenty of rest and fluids and have you seen the doctor?? maybe you need to think about it now hun xx

asry - gosh - 40 day cycle - is that the first time you used progesterone?? blimey!!

lils - you are such a sweetie, I would love to be included in Reiki - positive energy never hurt anyone! :hugs:

missy - I started reading you journal last pm, but had to go and walk the dogs, so will finish today but I did want to say - that recipe looks scrummy!!

Drs - are you back form holidays yet?? did you have a nice time??

HA - big :hugs: I got my wedding pics out last pm after reading your comments :haha:
how are you doing lovely??

ladyH - your chart still looks good and you should have an award for not testing!!:thumbup: well done you! I am so hopeful for you xx

Nikki - Im so happy that everything on your scan was ok :hugs: that's wonderful news and great to be able to tell everyone!

big loves to all you other wonderful ladies- Ipen, frolicky, butterfly, never, northstar (hope you're ok!) madelaine, carole and anyone Im nissing (sorry) - I hope you are well today?

Oh dwrgi - I am laughing my head off at your dream!! and then cheeky sod your dh, what man would turn that down???? :haha: :haha: :haha:
what would an orgasm do exactly?? could it push those little 'uns out?? :shock:

The muscular contractions caused by the orgasm, can expel an embryo from the uterus/womb (whatgacallit?)! Strictly none for me for now. It's hell! And Neil Hanlon??? https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzlFD18riwnpiEZ3Pzdks3Pgn7-svQ_qWCV_H9r8-VxVmlC1GfOA (And that was a flattering picture!). :nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

lmfao!! I remember the divine comedy - and bless you, theres no accounting for fantasy is there!? :haha: :rofl:

maybe for now - cold shower?? :shower:

Thank goodness this thread is a bit slower than the other one I post on. Holy smokes..like 10 pages in a less than 2 days! Whoah!!

LadyH - Good Luck!!! I hope you are staying calm in the storm. :baby:~~~~ to you!

Dashka - Take is easy lil lady! I hope your daughter is not getting it or anyone else in the family! :hugs:

Arsy - Oh, honey!! That just sucks!!!! :hugs: I will send :witch: vibes~~ I wish it was :baby: vibes though. The doctor is calling this morning to talk to me. Hopefully us will be mid next week. :hugs: :hugs: I wish I could make you some hot tea and/or a drink and we could chill by the ocean. :)

LilS - Thanks for the enlightening video. You can add me to your list. Any good vibes and thoughts are welcomed by muah!! xoxo Have a great day!! It's gorgeous here!!!

Missy - Hi! I hope you are well. What is your plan now?

DrS - Are you still checked out of reality? Good for you if so! Enjoy!

Dwrgi - Holy Smokes!!! :rofl: I can not believe that!!! Isn't it funny how strong the sex drive is? It's crazy! I never really had much of a sex drive until my mid-late 30s and I love it! Your DH missed out! Crazy man!

Nikki - So glad your us went great and now the cat is out of the bag!! :happydance:

Butterfly - When do you do your next IUI? Approximately.

Hi to Ipen, Carol, Never, Northstar, Manuiti & Madeline and anyone else I missed!!

xoxo Doctor is calling this morning to discuss the plan. I have a very busy weekend. Lots of guests and plans. I hope you all have a great day & weekend!! Think only baby thoughts and believe!!! So damn cheesy, I know, but better than the alternative and what the hell...it makes me feel better. :)

Girls, I am feeling very 'horny' indeed, and am just desperate for a bit of :sex:, I don't mind telling you. But, clinic's instructions, strictly no orgasms for me till OTD, or 6 week scan! I can't tell you the dreams I've been having!! Last night I dreamt that my OH took me to a farm where Neil Hanlon (of 'The Divine Comedy'-don't ask!!!) lived and left me there, and it transpired he only wanted to use me as an accessory for he and his partner's sex life :saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:!!!! And Ruby was the bribe, as if I left, I'd never see The Rubes again!!! Well, I woke up feeling VERY hot and bothered and asked my sweetheart (!) if he wanted a BJ, as I pride myself on those. Unfortunately, he isn't as keen, and turned to me and said, 'Errr, I'm okay at the moment, thanks!' OMG!!!!!!!! Talk about a thanks for nothing!!!!

Anyway, one week down one week to go..... Hope T, S and C are getting snuggled in tight!!! :baby::baby::baby:

First of all, clearly I married the wrong man - I hate giving them (I have tmj so it's really a problem for me) and DH can recall in exquisite detail the handful of times I have, he loves them so much! :rofl: :rofl:

But secondly, I was the same way in my IVF tww!!!!! I even had my first-ever sleep-gasm - it was startling!! I think it's from the estrogen supplementation... either that, or it was just the fact that we weren't allowed to do anything about it that made me want it so much - the whole forbidden fruit thing.... But yowza! So sorry A wasn't interested! Way back when, DH's method of calming himself down when I wasn't interested was to visualize Margaret Thatcher in a teddy... maybe you need something similar! :haha:

Thing is, my college BF (first love, worked through the kama sutra together, etc. etc. ) used to call me, and I blush, :blush::blush::blush: The BJ Queen as I perfected it so well! I even used to give my friend lessons using a wine bottle as our prop before we used to go out on a Sat night, and we'd had too much to drink, so proud and confident was I of my skills! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Al just DOES NOT like them-he has 'having his penis bitten off by teeth' anxiety, which I can understand, as the penis is a man's most vulnerable part, but it does upset me that he cannot appreciate my very unique and special skills!

Happy-I am now going to visualise Denis Thatcher in a Tarzan thong to get my mind off SEX! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: But Kerrist, I'd rather have sex!!!!! And lots of it!!!

I defo think it's the oestrogen! Glad you know what I'm talking about!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Arsy - Oh, honey!! That just sucks!!!! :hugs: I will send :witch: vibes~~ I wish it was :baby: vibes though. The doctor is calling this morning to talk to me. Hopefully us will be mid next week. :hugs: :hugs: I wish I could make you some hot tea and/or a drink and we could chill by the ocean. :)

Ok, should I book the flight tickets???!!! :haha:
Oh my, sounds so lovely, wouldn't it be awesome :boat::wine::shipw::drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"