TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Sorry - this does mean that I'm taking up an entire page with my replies but I'd rather you knew I was paying attention & not just popping in here to moan about my own issues!

Lil - haha - sorry I should have explained Tor better! Your trip sounds amazing - getting to go into the middle of Stonehenge is something hadly anyone gets to do!

Your post was fab - I'm always in awe of people who remember to comment on everyone - I read but I'm rubbish at keeping up with comments to everyone - I think I need to start commenting whenever I think of something rather than trying to do one big post!

Thanks Twinks! :thumbup: Yeah, class description says: "We will have the stones all to ourselves for over an hour and be able to meditate with them prior to and after the attunement. Stonehenge was built at this location because of the powerful ley lines that meet here and the uplifting healing energies that converge both from below and from above." How very cool huh?

And the "hikes" sound REALLY amazing too: "While the hike is safe and we’ll be going slowly and stopping to rest along the way giving people time to “smell the roses,” those going on the hike do so at their own risk. The spiritual sites we’ll be going to include: The Chalice Well, The White and Red Springs, The Entrance to Fairy Land, The Tor, Gog and Magog. We’ll also be hiking through meadows and have an enjoyable time meditating and giving each other Reiki along the way. Make sure you book extra time at Abbey House or at another B&B so you can go on the hike."

Fairy land?! :thumbup: Perhaps a little fairy can lend me some of her wonderful :dust: so I can spread it to all of us on this site! :happydance::dust:

P.S. - whatever works for you in the posting, there's no "right way" to do it! I do have to look back a lot myself & only belong to 2 main threads...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies - just wanted to say hello - Really busy today so can't post a long one - but just wanted to say to

Dwrgi - YOU HANG IN THERE GIRL!!!! Keep really busy this week and enjoy the weather to get your mind off it.... Try to meditate no more than 5-10 min. a day in a dark room - visualize everything coming to you and put in as many details as you can. The more details you put in the more real you make it .... .....And then keep busy!

Asry - it's a good thing that she arrived!! hope the timing works for Easter!:flower:

Lady H - hope she is still staying away for you!:thumbup:

Good luck to everyone who is ov. this week!

Hello and big hugs to everyone!! Sorry I can't post more...

love you all!!

xoxo

Whoa LilS :ninja:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your trip sounds so awesome!! :thumbup:
Hiking sounds lovely, love it!! And you're going to Fairy Land :cloud9::awww: gotta say I Love it - again.. Hopefully you'll get to see our little Tinkerbell there also and she'll bring you the dust you need :hugs:

:dust::dust:

Hey girls, you're all fab, as usual! :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Lil-that trip sounds absolutely amazing. It may be expensive, but it's not every day you get to do something like that, so throw everything at it! It is INCREDIBLE that you'll be going inside the Stonehenge circle-how truly eerie and amazing at the same time! I would love to meet up with you, and I'm sure we can arrange something! Keep on planning, and it'll help you take your mind off the TTC stuff!! :thumbup:

Good luck with the :sex: this weekend. I think that being a bit more laid back about the event is far better than getting stressed out about it all. I hope that the results you get on Friday will be productive, and that they'll help you to plan what to do next! I like a plan!! :hugs::hugs:

Twinkle-you are a poppet, you are always so thoughtful, and you make me smile! I'll have me some chicken yellow, please! Oh sorry, I meant PMA!!! Brilliant! I hope that you DO manage to get some :sex::sex: this week and that magic things can then occur! Good luck hun! :thumbup::thumbup:

Asry-how are you? Is SHE still hanging around? I hope she isn't giving you too much trouble and is about to leave the building! Good luck for this cycle! Let this be the one! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dashka-that is SO sweet of you and thank you! I do need to go back and talk to T,S and C and just to connect with the idea. Thanks, you have inspired me again! Hope you're feeling much better to last week. Big :hugs: to you!

Love to you all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haven't been on here in awhile but still wishing baby dust and sticky beans to everyone. Just finished first round of clomid today and have a scan scheduled for Friday. Dr wanted to do IUI but I have chosen to try with clomid for 2-3 rounds.

I haven't had any really side effects except those dreaded night sweats. Poor DH has to deal with me getting up and down all night because I go from hot to cold in a matter of minutes.

I haven't did any temping or OPK this cycle. Hoping for the best for us all! :thumbup:

Morning Lovely Ladies

A quick post as I am super busy at work and feel like I am battling against the tide at the moment:growlmad:

To all of you ladies about to O go get that hubby in the mood and catch that egg. For those of you using the science option praying that the Dr takes good aim and gets the spermies exactly where they need to go:hugs:

For Manuti on IVF good luck girl and keep the faith, our bodies really are capable of amazing things we just get a little too used to being told they are broken:hugs:

Missy loving that you are back with us and completely understand and support your decision to go the natural route. Look at me I fell naturally after 2 IVF's so it does happen and I am sure it will for you honey.:hugs:

Dwrgi how are you feeling today? Not long to go now before you test so keep believing as miracles happen every day. My huge fat belly if living proof.

Purple glad you got to enjoy the outside this weekend, we are unexpected enjoying some rain today which is very late in the year for Bahrain but we are loving it as soon enough it will be like a sauna.

AFM I am recovering from a bad fall last week and all is ok apart from a very sore and swollen knee that they think I might have damaged my ligaments but won't be able to X-ray until bubba is born:cry: I am also starting to feel it with the pregnancy and felt so uncomfortable and just not right last night but I can't complain as it has been plain sailing up to now and I am in the final straight. I am definitely packing my hospital bag this week just in case she decides to make an early appearance:haha:

Take care ladies and hope you all have a great day x x

Oh Carole - I am so sorry to hear about your fall!! poor thing, I hope you heal super fast and feel better soon xx

Lil, your trip to Stonehenge sounds amazing! Go for it girl! That will be such a wonderful experience for you and so many great memories.

Twinks, you are so funny. I don't think anyone minds how you post.

Carole, I'm happy your fall wasn't serious. How scary. And yes you are an inspiration to me as one who got a BFP naturally after unsuccessful IVFs.

Dwrgi, I hope you are feeling better, hon. You need to do something nice for yourself to boost your spirits.

Hello to the rest of you ladies! :flower:

AFM, not much going on. I guess I'm in the 2WW. We had a really cold night last night and I'm glad I didn't plant my seedlings yet.

Hello lovelies, still reading threads and wish you all well. I am still in Limbo land with no AF now on day 16 DPO with a normal Post O phase of 12 days but that BFN in Sunday has confused me. Temp took a dive today so maybe tomorrow....?

Hi Ladies...I am just quicly popping in before I ride home to our house full. I am so tired already and I have 6 more days. :)

We told DH's parents and they were supportive. It was nice. I don't have to tip toe around them and now I know the child will be loved by them.

Carol - Sorry about your fall but I am glad your bags are packed and you're getting ready to meet your new little bundle of joy!! :cloud9:

Arsy - I hope you can do your IUI before Easter!! FX'd for you!

Good Luck to everyone who officially entered the TWW! I will be joining you in a few days. I hope we can all stay grounded etc.

Dwrgi - How are you holding up? When do you test?

DrS - Sorry!! :hugs: :hugs:

LadyH - Any new news? :hugs: Hang in there.

This is a really quick post so I know there are a lot of you...Never, LilS, Purple, HA, Manuiit, Ipen, Twinkle, Butterfly, Dashka, Missy, Agape etc. Hi everyone!! :hugs: Have a peaceful evening!

I wrote some stuff down! :)

LilS: Fantastic news about the Stonehenge trip. I've barely been out of the country, let alone an iconic location like that. Have fun!

Dwrigi and MissyT: I hope the TWW nets something good for you both.

Squid and Asy: Sorry to hear about that wicked witch flying on your doorstep. When we're young, we beg for her, and now, wish we never had met her, LOL.

Mantui: I totally understand abt the temporary breaks from the site--I'm the queen of that. Sometimes I read and don't post because even now it gets overwhelming for me.

Twinkle--Special shout to my Board OG.

Hi to Frolicky (have fun with in-laws, LOL), IPen, Agape, Lady H (hope something moves for you).

AFM: I know this was a few pages back, but I have to ask if that Saw Mill Mall is near/in Sunrise FL? If so, it is the best mall I've been to. AND that's the mall that made me miss my flight back to Cali! My family was shoping with me, and by the time I bought some items, took the rental car back and got the the airport, our flight had left! LOL. Cost me $300 to pay for the next day's flight for me and the family. :haha:

In other news, I'm battling yet another cold sore. Had one just last month. This one's even worse. Haven't had them in years. I have raging hormones to thank for this, I think. :growlmad:

Also having a lovely row with the DH. You guys are gonna totally understand this. It's so funny, because usually, I'd have to weigh any argument with where I was in the cycle. Like if I was close to OV, I'd have to find a way to smooth out the argument, right? But now, I have no incentive. I'm all, got what I wanted, not gonna apologize. It's so bad (terrible) but that's how I basically happen to feel at the moment. :blush:

Just poppin in for a "quickie" -

LadyH - just saw the spotting, too :grr::grr: on :witch:!!! :growlmad: so sorry she came for you :flow:

Frolicky - glad to hear from you! My grandmother always said that guests are like fish - they start to stink after 3 days... so GL on the 6! :thumbup: Glad you told them & they were supportive! :flower:

Carole - you be careful & please take care of yourself - only a little longer, so hang in there, it will all be worth it :baby: :flower::cloud9:

Asry - yeah, I'm not going home until I catch Tink & force :gun: some :dust: out of her for all of us! :bodyb: :winkwink: I'm soooo hoping you catch the eggy "before or after" Easter holiday weekend! Maybe the Easter Bunny will give you an nice, pretty Easter Eggy early :thumbup:

Dwrgi - sounds cool, huh? So I looked up Cardiff & it isn't very far 30mi/48.2K from Glastonbury :happydance:!!! Hopef I'll "get accepted" soon & can really start making plans... Just 3 more days for you (FX, FX, FX) :happydance::flower::hugs:

Missy - thanx for encouragement - I'm going to go for it, I think :winkwink: GL in 2WW & keep up the postive imagery :thumbup::flower:

Purple - starting to look at prices & its quite hefty partly bc I can't make a long trip :plane: like that in small seats or I prob won't be able to walk by the time I get off the flight. :nope: Flights are REALLY bad on my back just after 2.5 hrs, so a little scared about that.:argh::confused: So I may have to splurge & do upgrade w/my credit card points just to premium economy (not 1st class or I'd have to sell my house!) - trip will probably cost me... $5000 (& that's prob after I cash in miles). Was thinking maybe I should hit Bath 1st thing after that flight?! :thumbup: :haha: Hope you are doing well, darlin, gonna go check your journal after this :flower:

Agape - good luck on Friday :thumbup:

:wave: Dashka, Twinks, Butterfly, Manuiti, DrS, HA & anyone else I missed!

We can't get fert Dr. appt to find out all the test results until Monday - Monday?! :grr::grr: They are just sitting there in his office right now - just waiting to be read...:brat: Oh well, going to stay calm & chill for the whole next week - ommm, ommm, :cool: :coffee:

Well, I just "meant to" pop in & see how everyone was doing & wanted to wish lots of Tinkerbell Fairyland Baby :dust: :dust::dust: to all of you BEAUTIFUL ladies! :hugs:

Nikki - just missed your post! thank you, I'm hoping to get that trip together. Yes, Sawgrass Mills mall is in Sunrise, FL - how funny you missed your flight bc of shopping! :haha: Wow, I hope you got some reeaaalllyy good stuff for that extra $300! :haha:

Cold sores are horrible! :sad1: Are you allowed to take Valtrex while preg? I always wondered that bc I get 1 every year? & have pills on hand at all times...

I hear you about DH - when TTC you seem, at times, to ov at the worst-ever, not-very-loving moments,:nope: (So now you feel "free" :thumbup: :muaha:) Wow, happy 14.5 weeks!

Good morning lovely ladies, I hope you are all well :)
it's another gorgeous day in the midalnds today!! :)
I slept horribly last night, dogs and DH snoring away and then I was worried I would miss the alarm :dohh: so Im not going to do a massive post this am - too sleepy!! (sorry):sleep: but I am reading and thinking about you all:flower:
anyway - hope you all have a fab day xxx

Big loves :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Girls! How are you all? It was soooo quiet on here yesterday! Hope you are all okay?

Carole-oh my gosh, so glad to hear that you're okay. It's a pain that you can't get an x-ray but Zara has to come first! Hope it gets better with a bit of rest. Glad that the bag is packed! I wouldn't be surprised if Z arrived early! :hugs:

Nikki-I soooooooo get the attitude with your DH. It's like 'I'm pregnant' so I don't care what you have to say! We girls are so bad! Hope you get it patched up soon, and cold sore vapourises! You're probably under the weather. xxx

Frolicky-glad you told the ILs. I am sure they will be totally supportive. At least you don't have to hide anything or conceal your emotions. Good luck with the scan tomorrow, isn't it? xxx

Lil-so great to have that trip to look forward to. Always good to have a distraction. What a blow about results, but Monday will be here soon enough. xxxxx

Purple-sorry to hear you had a bad night. Hope you can take it easy today. Big hugs to you, Axxx

:flower::flower: to Butterfly, Missy, HA, Lady H, Asry, :hugs::hugs:

Girls-I am spotting red, and have the worst AF cramps ever. Didn't sleep a wink last night. Tested today, 12 days post 3 day transfer, and a BFN. I know that OTD is Friday but there isn't a lot of hope really. Feel like sh*t, tbh, and people are expecting me to function. WTF? :saywhat:. Anger, tiredness and exhaustion is obviously playing havoc with my ability to articulate myself politely!

Love to you all, Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A I wish there was something I could do to magically make this work. You so deserve this hon :cry::cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxx

It really really sucks that positive thoughts and general female force/thinking/willing can't make things work - if it did we'd all be pregnant by now as I know we all spend our time willing god things to happen to each other. :hugs:

Oh Dwrgi, Nooooo! :grr::grr::grr: Is there any way that could be implant spotting? I know you said it was red, but...? I'm sorry I'm a little uneducated when it comes to side effects & etc. of ICSI/IVF, so I'm still holding out hope for you & won't be convinced until/unless something happens full-force! :flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Forget "articulating politely" :gun: you can let it all out on us, we can handle it & of all people, we understand. I hope you can take the day off from work & rest? I'm so sad, but I'm going to hold out hope for you...

Please keep us updated & sending you lots of big :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

oh Dwrgi - first :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Like Lils, Im a bit clueless when it comes to ivf and signs and symptoms
I hope it doesn't mean bad news! I really do, as Twinks said if positive thoughts were what it took, none of us would need this thread. can you ring your clinic for advice??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->