TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Fro - don't worry. I highly doubt one massage will do anything. :winkwink:

Dashka - thank you for all of that info - wow, what a story! So, if your sister has MTHFR & the immune issues, you are probably at a very elevated risk as well right? Instead of spending the $3000, is there something homeopathic that you can do (that wouldn't hurt) & just assume you have the same thing as far as supplements or? I know you cut out the gluten, but I'm just wondering if there is something "extra" that can be taken safely like in the case of MTHFR (the L-5-MTHF) & for those of us who are gluten-stupid (me). :wacko:

I think I am going to request the immunology panel. I'm going to call my Dr this week & see what he says (if he'll do it/if covered under insurance). Thanks again for the info!!!

Hope you are getting better & better w/the remedies & the homeopathic cough syrup :flower::hugs:

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum and wondering if I can join this group. I'm 37, mum of 4 girls and 1 boy, had a tubal reversal last September so DP and I could have a baby together. I had my last baby over 10 years ago with very little effort concieving any of them, but now its taking a fair bit more effort to fall pregnant.

I've just been diagnosed with endometriosis which was a bit of a kick in the teeth after all the money we've spent having the reversal, so I guess this will make it even harder to conceive. Fingers crossed we get a BFP soon.

Christine

Hi Cluckymum, welcome to BnB. Fab news that you are ttc again. This thread is for Ladies that are trying for their first baby. There are other threads that will be for ladies that are ttc with kids already. Wish you lots of luck, hope you get your BFP very soon. X.

Hi ladies!!

Happy Easter!

Frolicky - don't worry too much about the massage - it's probably way too early to affect anything- but I'm no doctor.... Might be a good idea to do in the first 2 weeks next time if you're worried.... I hope your dream comes to life!!! xo

Dwrgi - yeah it's interesting stuff - I just know all that more testing and intervention is not for me. The headaches your are having is probably mostly because of all the meds you were on - you are probably right there! Your body is probably trying to detox.... If you are taking this month off I would try to get some 'greens' powder or do they sell 'chlorophyll' in your health food store? You add about 1 teaspoon/tablespoon depending on brand into your water bottle and drink throughout the day... It is an excellent blood cleanser and I read that it is also good for elevated NK cells (incase you have that) to bring more of them into tissues as opposed to keeping them in the blood. NK cells are a great thing to have (to fight disease - just not when you are TTC!!) I have started putting 'chlorophyll' in my water again and it's great for energy and fighting off this darn sore throat.... They sell it here in Mint flavour too -it takes like plants and is the green pigment found in plants (mine is derived from alphafa -sp???) It will make your water bright green! Start with half the amount and work up after a few days... You can use this even when TTC...
Another good way to cleanse your liver from the meds is to start off your day with a glass of water with the juice of 1/2 fresh lemon.... it will kick start your digestion and help to cleanse.... I hope this helps! Be sure to rinse your mouth with plain water afterwards as the lemon juice can be hard on your gums...

Lils - thanks for your note - yes my ND said there is a good chance I have what my sister has too -seeing as I've never even had a m/c (never gotten that far to get the BFP) and it's unexplained infertility ... I am hoping that I just have the MTHFR thing -but there are 2 types -don't know which I would have. I have been doing the baby aspirin if it's a clotting thing... and started the chlorophyll incase it's a NK cell thing - and I also read Fish Oil is great for those things too.... Eating gluten free and actually avoiding anything even dairy (if you are sensitive) would be good - If you can get food allergy testing it would help so that you can avoid the foods that you are sensitive too (and your body doesn't react .... you want to calm down the immune system and if you are eating foods that make it react - ie. undigested proteins or whatever in your blood/gut.... then your immune system will never calm down) -that is my take on what I've read. Many times we don't even know we are sensitive to foods -no symptoms.... (it's different than an allergy). Some foods have different symptoms like making us tired or making our joints hurt, making us foggy headed.... it's not just about the gut)

Other things that may help with immune issues : green tea extract (although I am never good about taking this as the tannins in it make me nauseous if I don't take with food).... Also a good quality Fish Oil, and Probiotics

Here is an article that my ND wrote -she specializes in fertility and is also one of the doctors on ivf.ca
https://drfiona.whitelotusclinic.ca/2011/03/natural-treatments-for-autoimmune-infertility-concerns/

Hello to everyone I missed and hope you have a great day!!

xoxo
I will try to attache
Anyway -so for the ramble.... hee hee

forgot to mention that her article lists more things that can help with immune issues.

there is also some other great info on her blog re: fertility if you want to check it out

Dwrgi - If you can sauna, that would be a great detox too! Anything to sweat out that crap out of your body! :hugs:

I have a quick question. When is the trigger out of our system?

Froliky - does that mean you are getting a line? :winkwink: I am trying to remember what people have said about the trigger but I think it would be out by now...

Fro, so you would be about 10dpo today wouldn't you? So a line is highly possible. Didn't you get a neg yesterday or the day before so the trigger shot must be out? I think you need to post the pic of the line :haha:

I don't know how to do it with the spoiler thing?

I am 11 days post trigger and 10 days past IUI/O.

Cancelled message.

When I go to upload, I use the "Attachment" paper clip which does not permit me to highlight it.

Once you have uploaded the image - highlight the whole thing and click as shown here:

Fullscreen capture 08042012 132837.jpg

Damn I can't get rid of that OPK image as I was using it to do my screenshot :haha:

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
It would be better if I could e-mail it. It does not show well once BnB adjusts it for the forums.

The photos were taken with a camera that came free with an HP printer too. My DH and I have not purchased a camera yet. My DH refuses to even purchase a cell phone.

OMG is he the only person in the world without a cellphone :haha::haha:

I can see there is a definite line that looks good for 10dpo. If you don't mind I will post a pic here but jsut let me know if you want me to delete it :hugs:

#1 Resized for e-mail.jpg

OMG is he the only person in the world without a cellphone :haha::haha:

I can see there is a definite line that looks good for 10dpo. If you don't mind I will post a pic here but jsut let me know if you want me to delete it :hugs:

No, I don't mind. I will figure it out soon. Sorta sad. I have a droid but of course taking pics of detail with that thing is a joke. I know my DH is probably one of the few that does not have one. Even my parents have one and they are less tech savy than him. He's a rocket scientist too. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->