TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OMG Lils that certainly looks like a BFP to me YAY HUGE congrats. I saw from your FF chart that you are only 12 dpo so it is bound to get even darker in the next couple of days.

Such great news and one that I am sure will give renewed hope to all the ladies on here, it seems there is a BFP streak starting on here and long may it continue.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

okay so I read through everyone's posts and now I've forgotten what I was going to say now that I've seen Lils's test post!! (so excited for you girl!) all limbs crossed for you!\

Manu - thanks for the pep talk too! Sounds like your hormones are raging... good thing - I can't wait for you to test and get your BFP and be reunited with your DH... xo

Nicker - thanks for the info... glad you are recovered...what an awful awful thing to have lived with...

Frolicky - So GLAD you are okay today and the bleeding is ok now.... All limbs crossed for you!! xoxo

Dr.S - sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad about the sugar - It was more of a joke but also looking out for you :) .... Anyway I finally caved last night ate a huge handful of Cadbury chocolate mini-eggs as I've been so sick that I didn't want to have much sugar before - I knew AF was coming today and needed a pick me up - A good trick is to have the sugar with protein ie. I always have the chocolate with a handful of almonds- that way it doesn't make the sugar spike as much... Glad to hear you're eating well and getting lots of protein. Only a few days to go til testing!

Purple - Congrats on 12 weeks!!!! yippeeee:happydance:

Lady H - I'm sorry I don't know much about the CBFM - never used one - I just use the test strips I buy online from early-pregnancytests.com I hope you get answers soon!

Hello to everyone else out there!!!

OH LIL - I AM DYING TO KNOW!!!! COME ON LADIES WE ARE ON A ROLL NOW...........:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM - Well :witch: arrived this morning.... I'm okay about it... Started to see spotting last night. Cramps haven't kicked in yet. The good thing is that this cycle was 27 days and 14 day luteal phase. Longest it's been in a very long time. I am hoping it's not just the meds... We'll see if this is a regular AF or not. Had to get out of bed really early this morning - couldn't stop coughing... and now my AD is starting to get a cold - poor thing.

Have a great weekend ladies!
xoxo

LilSluz -:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

LadyH - I agree with Lil. I used the CBFM and only pressed m on the day when it was on to the next cycle.

Dashka - I hope you feel better soon!! Sorry about :witch: but glad the cycle was long.

Hi again - I am thinking about using Fertility Friend this month to start temping... I haven't temped in like 7-8 years... Was doing it for a couple of years when we first started trying.
Does everyone has the VIP membership or do you get along fine with the free membership?

Also - I can't stand that the basal thermometer takes so friggin' long - like a beeping machine in your mouth... Do you have to use that kind? Or can I use one like I bought for my AD that only takes 8 seconds? (it's not a basal thermometer -it's one made by VICKS)... I can't stand lying in bed with the beeping and my poor doggie wonders what the heck is going on for 2 minutes....

Any suggestions?

Dashka, Butterfly, Carole & Frolicky - Thank you!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm trying not to get excited but that's easier said than done! Gosh, I haven't even seen a +HPT since Jan 2011 (& seems like its longer!). I will test again tomorrow & hope & pray the line gets darker! I will also test on a digi tomorrow bc I already used up 1st & 2nd morning urine & if it was that light, prob not going to show up 9I don't want to see a BFN right now & I have CB digi on hand & less sensitive than Wondfo ones!)

Yikes!?

oH Lil - I totally get that - wait til tomorrow for sure to use the digi.... I can't wait!!!! Take it easy today and enjoy it!!! Understand you don't want to get excited yet - SO WE'LL GET EXCITED FOR YOU!!! :)

Lil - yay that looks like a BFP to me Lady! Xxxx

I seem to have got AF the spotting now requires a tampon. Weird. Maybe body resetting after that 37 day cycle last time. Hope this is back to normal. Will have to press my M to or row am and confuse my CBFM!

yeah good plan leave the digi to tomorrow Lil :thumbup:

dashka, does your thermometer beep the whole time then? Mine just beeps when it is done. I think you can use the other ones but they are usually only 1 decimal place so not as accurate.

Lady H - sorry AF arrived for you today also (me too)...:hugs: I hope it is your cycle getting back to normal... Let's take it easy today ...:flower: Hey when is your b-day??

Dash - I'm really sorry :witch: arrived! :nope: But I AM really super happy your cycle is longer & hoping its not due to meds either! FX!!!

As for FF, its really better to use the basal because the shift that confirms ov, for example, only has to be a sustained increase of at least .4-.6, I believe. So, the more accurate the better bc if you have a 98 one day & then a 98.4 the next, your regular therm is only going to show 98 on both days.

Mine doesn't beep until you turn it on or when its done (but it also doesn't store temps & all that stuff either), so maybe get a different one? I don't even know what brand it is (its purple & got it from CVS but no name on it except made by Bestmed, LLC).

I'm so glad you are temping so I have another chart to stalk! :winkwink: :hugs:

thanks Butterfly -yeah mine beeps the whole time during the 2-3 minutes (like every 3-4 seconds)... Hey mine is only one decimal place??? and it's a basal thermometer... ie. 36.5... Does yours have 2 decimal places?? ie. 36.56 ?

Lil - yay that looks like a BFP to me Lady! Xxxx

I seem to have got AF the spotting now requires a tampon. Weird. Maybe body resetting after that 37 day cycle last time. Hope this is back to normal. Will have to press my M to or row am and confuse my CBFM!

Thank you!

I'm sorry :witch: got you!!! How strange of a cycle? Is this why you had said you weren't ovulating? I'm hoping its resetting itself too. I know 2 other people who usually have long cycles (35 days) get AF on like CD24 & 23 & ov'd so early they didn't get a chance to catch it?

Must be something weird in the air...? :hugs:

thanks Lil - yeah I'm thinking about it... never thought I needed to while using the OPK strips cause that would tell me when I ovulate anyway - but it's good to get an idea of temps (I bought this book called "Making Babies" and it talks a lot about Chinese medicine and different body types according to temperature charts (ie. tired, stuck, dry etc) So it would be good to know what I fall under. I have always had a high temperature than most my whole life... my mother always told me that. Ie. my regular temp is 36.5 C (not sure what that is in F)... so when my temps go up I don't have a huge increase like most.
So if my thermometer has one decimal place is that ok??? (ie. 36.5 )
Is the kind that is ready in 8 seconds ok for this temping? or does it have to be longer?

thanks Butterfly -yeah mine beeps the whole time during the 2-3 minutes (like every 3-4 seconds)... Hey mine is only one decimal place??? and it's a basal thermometer... ie. 36.5... Does yours have 2 decimal places?? ie. 36.56 ?

Mine has two decimals also - ? Time for a new one - that would get on my nerves too!

Yep, mine will do 36.56 :) - it beeps once when you turn it on and then it beeps when it has finished until you turn it off. I can't find the exact one on Amazon US but it is pretty much like this one :thumbup:

thanks ladies - It looks a lot like my basal therm.... weird... Maybe I can change the settings somehow... if not going to check it out at the store today I don't want to wait to order... we'll see

Thanks again!

Wow, mine only has one decimal place. Mine beeps when I turn it on (but it's very faint, can hardly hear it unless you're close to it) and then when it's done. I got it with an OPK/Pregnancy kit ordered from UK.

Lady H - sorry AF arrived for you today also (me too)...:hugs: I hope it is your cycle getting back to normal... Let's take it easy today ...:flower: Hey when is your b-day??

Thanks Dash, it's on June 21st. :winkwink::flower:

Yep, mine will do 36.56 :) - it beeps once when you turn it on and then it beeps when it has finished until you turn it off. I can't find the exact one on Amazon US but it is pretty much like this one :thumbup:

I brought the baby mad one from Amazon and that is the same, beep to turn on and when it's finished reading.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK LilS !!!! Oh my!!!! yes yes yes :happydance:
I just had a feeling you'd be getting a bfp !!!!! You so deserve it with all you have gone through in you life :hugs::hugs: I am sooo happy for you :cloud9: I think I might just cry :cry: I really hope it is a sticky bean :hugs::hugs:
What about your trip now, when were you going to UK? Can you fly?
Am I going too far with this fussing about :haha:

Do you feel preggers? Anything gave you a clue?

awww...:cloud9:baby LilS :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->