TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

oh Purple - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I used that link you gave me to adjust my temps (for different time taken)....and now it makes sense! You see I haven't had any CM at all yesterday and today and thought it was strange since my temps haven't shown ovulation happening yet.... I think now that i've adjusted them it shows I may have ovulated on Tuesday (day 11) ...not great.... but perhaps it was early morning on Day 12?? At least now I know why my CM dried up yesterday - I was drinking GF juice and still not helping - well dang it's because i may have already ovulated..... I didn't know about this chart adjusting - does everyone else use this too? Is it accurate even when you are expecting the big temp rise?

thanks so much!

I also had some cramping yesterday morning and the day before but wasn't like the usual twinges in the side - more like very mild AF cramping in the center...

Thanks for the good wishes, ladies! I haven't given up hope for this month... I'm not out until AF is in! HAHA!

Dashka, you are welcome xxx I know when I started charting there were quite a few ladies on the main 35+ forum who did temp adjusting all the time. You may be able to find the threads about that by searching some thing like temp adjusting or similar. They see,ed to have good results xxx

Hitthejack - Have fun on your trip!! Hopefully the :spermy: caught the egg and all is well!!! Enjoy the smokies!

Purple - Enjoy your trip! Sounds wonderful!!!!

Lil - ?? 2 Logon names? What is that? I don't know how you do 12 hour days with 1.5 hour commute (so does that total 15 hour day then?). Seriously, that does not sound like my cup of tea, especially right now. :hugs: You are wonder woman! :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!!

Coastdreams - How are you?

Dashka - Welcome to 2WW! I am so glad the temp thing got figured out. Sorry about the :sex: with MIL and AD in next room. Ugh! Sending losts of :baby: vibes~~~

Carol - Honey, I would take leave and tell my DH, he's bringing in the $$$$. I feel so wimpy lately. I think I am spoiled. I never used to be like this, but lately all I want to do is sleep and rest from not feeling so great. I have a new respect for working moms.

Dwrgi - :hugs: :hugs: Take your time. :hugs: :hugs: <3

Oneof14 - Glad to see you here. The ladies are great on here. Wonderful support. I am perplexed by your situation though because you have unexplained infertility. I just have this feeling it's going to work for you soon. :hugs: I know it sucks though...the whole roller coaster sucks!!!!!! :hugs:

Welcome to Kirbylynn! Your protocol sounds good. There are lots of ladies with low FSH who have conceived. :hugs: Good Luck!!

Viccat - Welcom & Good Luck too!!!

DrS - :hugs: Your DS sounds good. I am looking forward to seeing what the SA show. :hugs: Do what you need to do to make your dreams come true!!

Pad - Love the new Siggy!! :hugs: Sending XXXXXXXX vibes..... :kiss:

Hi to everyone else: Bear, Nikki, Nicker, HA, Missy, Kismet, OMM, Asry, Manu, Madeline and anyone else I missed. :flower:

AFM: See spoiler

I had my scan today. We saw a heartbeat at just 6 weeks of 101.29 bpm. There was a fetal pole & yolk sac. The doctor said the bpm were a bit on the low side so I go back on Wednesday to make sure the heart rate is going up properly. This will show that it's a good pregnancy or not. I am feeling very nauseated and tired. I am not eating too much except some bread, crackers, a bit of eggs, some protein here and there but the thought of almost all food makes me :sick: I know it's all good and I asked for it. I guess that is why pregnant working women amaze me. I just want to be in bed all day and :sleep:. Sorta sad because I thought as soon as I became pregant, I would work and all would be normal again.....WRONG!! I will figure out a way to deal with the nausea though and get on with things soon....I am trying the sea bands and bought them today (doctor recommended it to me) but so far...no luck.

:hugs: frolicky, a heartbeat is good so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes up at the next appointment if it needs to :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Butterfly! I missed you above..I noticed it a bit after I posted. Sorry hon. :hugs: :hugs:

Dwrgi & Carole - thank you for clarifying the differing systems - it was confusing me! So, Dwrgi, we are still both in the same category according to Carole's link :winkwink: And I am also emotionally wiped, so looking back on everything you had to go thru for IVF/ICSI, I don't blame you one bit for wanting to just chillax & take things easy right now. You deserve it honey - you do what you want to do! Here are some :hugs: to make you feel better :hugs:

Dashka - They watch me by having a tally of what sites I visit, how many times, how long, if I visited any specifically prohibited sites, yadda, yadda. So, I don't bother w/anything personal unless its checking the weather! Oh, I work from home prob avg 3days/wk? So I don't mess around bc I apprec the flexibility! Would be great if I ever have kids... Hmmm... see in a couple of days when FF gives you your crosshairs bc I see CD11, a temp shift on 12, but then it goes back down on 13 so I don't think it will give you crosshairs on CD11... I think before you changed it you had a dip on CD12? Sorry i don't know much about changing temps :nope: It'll get easier! :thumbup: And no, I had no idea about the secret conversion link either so that is awesome! I am going to "try" to make the 8pm webinar (depends on DH's plans & his cell is glued to his face rt now, so...) - thanks! :hugs:

Purps - thank you for the link! :thumbup: I didn't know such a thing existed, so I bookmarked it! :happydance: Somehow I had totally missed the Norway trip when I was trying to catch up - that sounds absolutely wonderful! I bet you it will be a beautiful breath of fresh air & a nice all-around getaway - awesome, honey, you enjoy!!! :hugs:

HTJ - hmmmm... what did Dr say? You have a very promising dip today? I would go w/what you said - its not over until its over! Also ov is a tricky thing so I wouldn't count yourself out if things were "in-process" :thumbup: Enjoy your romantic weekend!

Fro - aw honey: homemade ginger tea :winkwink: Hope work gets better for you!!! Please keep us updated about hb! :thumbup: :hugs: Oh - I don't usually work 12-hr days (that doesn't incl commute), its just that I have had this very large Merger but btw my bronch & mc, I missed 5 days of work.:nope: I was just happy they let me take off & didn't tell me tough sh**, get the analysis/report done sick or not, so I made up for it! Now I should be back on normal 8-hr days (yay!) :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely night!!!

AFM - after the AMH thing I got worried (even tho I said I wouldn't - pants on fire! [-X) Now I am going to have to go research that supp list for quality egg supps (like I need more...). Then I was thinking if I need ED, I may have to hit up my little sister..."Hey, remember all those time I bailed you out of trouble? Paybacks are a biatch...". :haha: She actually offered to carry it for me after college if I can't have one because when someone asks her "WHO knocked you up?!" she can say "my sister". :rofl:

I told her if she gives me an egg, I can start off polite coffee table talk with "SO, I'm carrying my sister & my husbands baby..." :rofl:

(if I don't laugh about it I'm gonna cry! Laughing is way better...)

Lil - My doctor is inseminating a woman with her BIL's sperm because his wife can't get pregnant. My doctor only takes on unique cases which other doctors won't touch. She is very open minded, caring and really goes out of her way to help people. Anyway, the sister is carrying for her sister and will give the baby over to her sister and BIL after baby is born because she already has children of her own. :hugs: :hugs: I hope that won't have to happen for you but thought it was a coincidence (another one...) that you mentioned the same situation.

Hey Lils.. Thanks so much .. Now I'm confused ... I went on FF Q&A and it says you don't have to have a dip before temps go up... But it also doesn't recommend adjusting temps like I've done to compensate for time ... But 2:15am is just too bloody early to count that.. I don't know if I change it a
Back and I haven't ov yet I just don't feel like it's possible cause CM dried up 2 days ago??? :wacko: now I remember how temping stressed me out.. I hope AD sleeps through tonight so I can get an accurate one.

Wow God know if my work 'watches' me too... If so I'll probably get fired soon! I will often just leave BNB site open for an hour or more until I have time to finish my post! That's great that you can work from home 3 days a week... It will come in handy later!!:baby:

In case you are interested ... For egg quality specifically I'm taking CoQ10, Cenitol, omegas, Maca... It takes 3 months to affect egg quality as egg goes through 3 month cycle before it is released .... More great info on naturalfertility-info.com. I hope your other tests go well this week. And hopefully your issue is just the MTHFR thing and you just need to be on the supplements a bit longer..:hugs:

Sorry for the typos... On my phone...

Frolicky glad your scan went well ... Loved your spoiler! :) xoxo

i stay logged in all day/

bah so the instructor at my gym is pregnant too... guess working out ridiculous amounts doesnt cause problems... i think i looked like id been slapped when she told me

DrS, oh I know those news are always a slap in the face, no matter how close or not the person is. It always took me atleast a day to let the news sink in so I could be happy for the person :hugs: But gool luck with your next IUI :thumbup: Hope the spermies will be fabulous!!!

HTJ- I love to read your posts, you have a great sense of humor as it sounds your partner also :hugs: You need humor during this ttc-thing to keep you sane :flower: I hope IUI did the trick and was not late, did they do u/s to see if the egg had already left? My first IUI was done bit too late I think, it had left already, but the next one we did same day hcg-shot and IUI -> I hit the jackpot :winkwink::haha:

Dashka- how was the call? Did you do it? Good luck with catching the egg :thumbup::hugs:

One of14 - this is truly the right thread for you, women here are so awesome and supportive. :hugs:

Fro- what a feeling it must've been to hear the heartbeat :cloud9::hugs:

Amanda, you do what you need to do - leave it to the gods as you said it. Time will tell you what to do, or not to do. :hugs: You are strong woman and I wish you will get what you dream :hugs::kiss:

LilS - you love..so happy to see you are back :hug: I love to read your posts and I wish nothing but happiness for you, I wish that BFP will come this cycle and be a sticky one. You have gone through too much pain now :hugs:

Butterfly, be careful what you wish for (about not dating) there'll be a line at your door if the word gets out that this artistic beautiful lady is aveilable!!!:hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies also!! This is a fab thread :thumbup:

Missy- I hope you are good honey :hugs:

I'm missing a lot of people, but :hugs: to everyone

oh and yes, I'm still here almost every day..lurking. I just dont want to upset anyone posting too much. I joined a Finnish forum where I can talk crap :haha: though its not the same cos you are not there :cry:. But I will stay here cos I need to know how you ladies are doing :hugs::hugs:

Luv ya all!!! And I hope that fertility Fairy will find a way to your home soon :hugs::hugs: Hope you have a wonderful weekend and there will be sunshine in your life :kiss:

Hi guys! How are you all?

Dr S-that is a real pain, and these women are everywhere! Like I have said previously, I am just waiting for my 93 female neighbour to announce that she is preggers! Everybody else seems to be! You'll get there hun, it's just a matter of time! Good luck with the sperm donor!

Lil-you are like a tornado, I don't know how you do it! Your energy, your optimisim, everything! I need YOUR vitamins, and that's a fact! I'm glad we are in the same amh boat, although I wish our results were better! But, at least you are getting PG which is a bonus. It's a matter of time too before you get your forever BFP! :haha::haha: to announcing that you are carrying your sister and your husband's baby! :happydance:

Dashka-I actually caught myself thinking that I might start temping, as it sounds like fun! No pint in doing it, as I know my cycle, but for the heck of it!! I am very sad! I hope that website event was good?! If your CM dried up, then you must have oved. I always get twinges when I ov too. GL with catching that eggy! :hugs:

Asry-you are such a sweetie, and you must be so excited! Big :hugs::hugs: to you! xxxxx

Purps-holidays sounds lovely jubbly. Hope you have a lovely, relaxing break! We shall miss you! Axxxxx :hugs: P.S. I have often thought about NS! Where has she got to? If you're there-hello!!!

Butterfly-morning, lovely! :flower::flower::flower:

Pad-how are you? Still temping????!!!! FX you catch the pink egg! :kiss:

Fro-lovely to read your spoiler. Am sure that heartbeat will be fine, try not to worry. And sleep as much as you need to, your body is VERY busy! :flower:

Jack-enjoy your weekend with your partner. Sounds lovely! x

1 of 14: how are you today? Hope you're okay? :hugs:

Missy, HA, Carole, Twinkle, -:flower::flower:

Vikkat, Kirby-hello!

Hello to you, if I've missed you! :hugs:

AFM-still waiting for the evil hag to arrive. THINK I'm CD 31, but I guess my cycle is shot after the IVF. Am quite certain the old witch WILL turn up, as she had a propensity to do. Booo hissssssssss..........

Hope you all have a great weekend, Axxx

I have to admit I like temping, even if I wasn't ttc lol :blush::haha: I think it is so that I know exactly what my body is doing!

So, cd31... what length are your cycles normally? :winkwink:

Purple, have a lovely time on hols

Lils, yes you are indeed a whirlwind of energy :haha:

Asry, yes I hope you stay around :flower:

HTJ hope you have a lovely weekend :flower:

:hugs::hugs: and :dust: to everyone I am not good on these bulk posts, they make my head go :wacko::haha:

I have to admit I like temping, even if I wasn't ttc lol :blush::haha: I think it is so that I know exactly what my body is doing!

So, cd31... what length are your cycles normally? :winkwink:

QUOTE]

Hello You! How are you? Hope you're okay? :hugs:

My cycle is a classic 28 day, on average. This is all down to the meds. I am sure of it. No point getting excited!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! :flower::flower:

OK well I can't get excited about myself so I have to manifest it elsewhere :haha::haha:

Am good thanks, just rattling with all the vits lol! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dashka - how was the seminar? I didn't end up making it :nope: Yeah, you don't have to have an ov dip, but after ov your temp has to stay up by at least .4F (.2C?) for at least 3 consecutive days. Just make sure you have those other temps written down bc in 1-2 days if FF doesn't give you crosshairs, you can adjust those temps & I bet it will give you crosshairs on CD12. Some places monitor employees, or say they do but don't really care (who has time?) but mine is a stickler bc of the nature of the work I do & who I work for (can't tell you or I'd have to kill you) :haha: I'm sure you are fine & thanks for the supps! I've been taking a couple of them for a while so hopef that is good. Btw, hope that snow is finally clearing up there! It snowed where my family lives too (in MD) How bizarre!

Asry - Hi honey!!! How's our little Finnish cutie pie? Don't you ever leave us & post as often as you like! Hope you are feeling good! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fro - Wow, that's so interesting about the sister carrying for the other sister! We joke about such things (half-joking) but I don't know - if it ever came down to it I'm not sure I'd be willing to go that far & let her do it. Hopefully I won't have to go that far! We're 20 yrs apart, poor thing, she's like my child & I don't think I could even put her thru egg collection...(I still think of her as a baby, I guess...). Come on Lil Fro HB, PLEASE get better!!! :hugs:

Butterfly - oh boy, if you ever did have to start putting out ads or go on dating sites, you could get really creative with that one! I'm not going to touch it for now bc I'm hoping & keeping FX that this next cycle is YOURS! :flower: I love temping too! I feel like I know exactly what is going on in my body & you can tell some things that are going to happen before they happen just from your temp - so fascinating to me! :winkwink:

Dwrgi - yes, temp! It tells you so much (& I'll have another chart to stalk!). It's really great at our ages bc it confirms that yes, we are ovulating w/o a doubt & when, etc. Espec if you are thinking au naturale for a while...? Second, :test: Yes, it could be the meds, but if there is a lonely little POAS laying around the house, wouldn't you want to make it feel better? :devil::haha: (Sorry, I'm trying to be a bad influence & I'm sure you can handle that on your own!). Btw, you cracked me up a while back with the "two-finger salute" - you must teach me that one! I'm very (very) familiar with the one finger salute, but the two finger? hmmmm :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone else! :hugs: to everyone waiting (for anything bc waiting sucks), :dust: to those who are in 2WW or approaching & a big group :hug: to all & hope you have a Fab weekend!

Hi Ladies,

Big loves to all!
I too stay signed in here pretty much all day long and have a nose about when I have a minute or two spare! naughty me!! :haha:

butterfly - my head spins too when I try to do those great long posts!

anyway hopefully you are all having a nice day.

Dashka - I was reading about adjusting temps earlier and it seems lots of people do it, some of the ladies that advised me about it are very pregnant at this stage so it doesn't seem to have messed with them too much. there is little place in FF where you can write notes, so you could jot the original temps in there in case you have to make changes :)

Lils - slow down - you are making me tired with all your working!! :haha: and :hugs:
and you are naughty naughty!! trying to tempt dwrgi to poas :haha:

Dwrgi - I am still hoping too for you, Ill manifest with Butterfly for now :hugs:

big huge loves and :hugs: and :kiss: to everyone, hope you are all having a lovely Friday!

afm - I woke up at 2 am this morning with a shock.....and realised I hadn't put any jeans out ready to pack :dohh: what a div - and it kept me awake the rest of the night, and we are not going until Sunday so there is still time for packing *sigh* never mind!

I just wanted to check in and say hello! I am sorry I didnt update myself on everyone and I hope you are all having a good day. I've been so busy at work, which is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->