TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ella E. - I just noticed that you are from Toronto - Me too!! oh guess I'm going to have to be more careful what I say!!::haha::haha:hugs: Love your avatar too

Ahahahaha! I guess I have to be careful too! hehe.... kidding. Thanks! :winkwink:

ASRY------ Happy 11 weeks girl!!!:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Thanks for the Royal Jelly comment... I used to take bee pollen to prevent seasonal allergies... But then didn't need it anymore... However think they returned this year! If I take now it will make worse I find ... Once pollen is in the air. hopefully the RJ will do it's wonders on me!

Hi girls!! Just popping by to say huge hello to everybody, and welcome to the newbies!

Up to my eyes in exam marking, and haven't had a second to myself. Up to script no. 176 (out of 356), so getting there but it's a slog. :nope::nope::nope:

Love to you all, and looking forward to meeting Butterfly, Lil and maybe Lady H in Bath on Sunday!!! Yikes!!!!

Mwoah mwoah everybody,

Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely ladies!
I have a few minutes only cos Im am trying to fix something on my work computer and it's driving me to distraction, but I wanted to send you all hugs and loves :hugs:
hope you are all having a fab Friday (although it feels like a wednesday !! lol) and also have a wonderful weekend

safe trip to Lils :hugs:
Dwrgi - have a little break chick - you deserve it!!
and Congrats to Asry and Frols!! :yipee:

xxxxx

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is well today. It is a beautiful day here in Ohio, albeit H-O-T, but still spectacular! It is so lovely, in fact, that I tried to get my boss to let me work from home for the rest of the afternoon... but sadly, that was a BFN :dohh:

Lils, LadyH, Butterfly & Dwirgi - Have a fabulous time, girls!! :happydance: Lils... let us know when you can that you got there safely!

Purps - :hugs: right back attcha girlie!

Dwrgi - I feel ya girl... thankfully my grading project only lasts until Monday, June 18... then I'll be done for the season. Sad to be losing that income, :shrug: but THRILLED to not have to work 15 hour days anymore! :happydance: Hang in there! You can handle anything as long as you know it will end! :thumbup: Give everyone hugs for us in Bath!!

Drs - Gosh, I thought that a sperm count was something every lab/doctor did when using frozen/ds. Mine does a count with every vial and gives me a paper that I have to sign indicating that i am aware of the count!

With that... DP and I have decided for sure to use a different donor this month. We aren't ruling out our first donor for future use, but we found a donor that we like almost as much... The problem is that the volume of the new DS vial is 1/2 of what our first choice was... and the sperm count guarantee is half as well... but, something else that is halved...is the price, and we need that right now. Actually, the price is about 1/3 of what our first choice was... The bank we chose our first donor from had a sperm count guarantee of 20 million, but our donor was always at LEAST 60million, and once was 80million. This new bank only guarantees 6.5-9.5 million, thus, the much lower price...fxed that he far exceeds the guarantee.

So, with this decision, our chances of a bfp this cycle are decreased some, but we still will have a chance... otherwise we wouldn't have been able to try this cycle at all. I will be quite interested to see what the sperm count is post-wash to determine if we keep using this donor or not. DP absolutely thrilled that he is 100% Danish...makes her feel like there is a chance of some of her gene pool leaking in :D

Regardless, only time will tell, and I am going to be focusing intensely on patience and reducing stress this cycle... and NOT symptom spotting! :haha: :shrug:

:hi::hi::hi::hi::dance::dance::tease::loopy:

Lots of love and baby dust to all the TTC 35+ ladies! SMOOCHIES!

hit- yeah doc didnt do counts cause he said in training they did them evertime and they were always normal.. sigh. part of me is still tempted by the first donor (now that im doing ivf it doenst matter) even though i dont really believe in fate etc.. given that it is uncommon for it to be abnormal... i decided maybe there is a reason and went with someone else.

just got my blood drawn and go back at 11 for us (since i work across the street and they cant do my us til 11 and prefer to draw the blood earlier i just walk over twice).

Hi everyone,

I am at work so I am asking a quick question. Tomorrow is day 5 of my cycle and I would like to start temping. I have never done it before. I do not know the intricacies that we sometimes learn through trial and error so would it be worth it to start on day 5? Thanks guys.

Hi Mirium, I'm also on CD5 and only just started charting myself. I started last cycle on CD17. I don't think it really matters what day you start it all starts to give you information on what is going on. Good luck.

Miriam, it's definitely worth starting now, , you'll still get the post ov rise as its unlikely you have already ov'd

:hugs:

Watch out its quite addictive!

Hi everyone,

I am at work so I am asking a quick question. Tomorrow is day 5 of my cycle and I would like to start temping. I have never done it before. I do not know the intricacies that we sometimes learn through trial and error so would it be worth it to start on day 5? Thanks guys.

Purplelou is correct. It's highly unlikely you've already O'd (the earliest I've heard of is maybe CD 8). CD5 is early enough to start. That way you can see if there's a slight dip and then a rise in temps (which indicates that you have O'd). And then you'd still be able to see if your temps remain high for 18+ days after O (which many say is a good sign that you're probably preggers). But we all know that everyone is different.

I've been temping for 2 months, and yes I guess it is addictive, lol. What I find is that right around the time AF is supposed to arrive, I don't sleep very well (because I'm waking up at night wondering "will my temps drop today?..which would mean that AF is on her way....Or will then still be high?"). So I find that it stresses me out around the time AF is expected.

Nice to meet you! Hope you have a great weekend :)

hey ladies have a lovely time in bath this weekend xx

Dwrgi any other tips on parking, was going to,park and ride as you suggested but does not run Sundays.

thank.you.I would love to but am at a wedding this weekend.next time though...x

Dwrgi any other tips on parking, was going to,park and ride as you suggested but does not run Sundays.

Hmm, am going to do the same as Butterfly I think. Haven't had time to look it up on t'internet. Will do that tonight.

Hope all okay?????

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hmm, am going to do the same as Butterfly I think. Haven't had time to look it up on t'internet. Will do that tonight.

Hope all okay?????

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep all good, have downloaded a Bath car park map onto iPad so will bring that with me! :happydance::flower:

Hey Ladies! Greetings from Bath, UK!!! It is weird bc it is 10:30pm & it is still kinda light outside – neat! I finally got wifi & checkin on you guys –

Chicken – you’re in, honey & on the reiki list! Awesome you love energy healing too! :thumbup:

Dashka, what’s funny is my fake name is just a nickname where “Lil” is just short for “Little” (long story), but my real name actually means “Lilly”, so that’s really crazy huh? Thanks for RJ info, as I had it on my list to order too :thumbup: for same reasons! That sux Amazon doesn’t shit wondfo’s to UK :growlmad:

Asry – HAPPY 11 WEEKS!!!!

Purps - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

HTJ – BFN on work :haha:! :happydance: on going for it this cycle! Yay!!!!

Lady H – Yay for joining us!!!

Dwrgi –I just tried to txt you & it said it went thru but my stupid global phonme keeps doing weird stuff. I keep getting txt msgs from phone co. saying nothing – at all??? Gonna call them bc its driving me nuts even if its not you trying to txt me. Its prob too late for me to call so I will check BNB in morning as well (PM?)

Butterfly – see you soon honey – anything you wear will be fine as long as you can go in the water :thumbup: Oh, should I mention that the girl I met tonight said Thermae changing rooms are unisex? :blush: Not walking around naked, but…I guess like a unisex toilet would be? I suppose while in Rome… :haha:

AFM – I tried cider tonight (OK, & last night – I have to try every kind while I’m here :haha: ). I’m hooked – love it! Also completely love & won’t know what to do without “pies” (chicken & mush, chicken & veg) – yummmmmmm! Loved London & hope it never changes! Bath is a really neat city so far...:thumbup: Eek, battery about to die, even tho plugged in...? xoxox

Lils... So glad you're having a great time! So cool about your name...:winkwink: Enjoy!!!!!!

Have a great time in Bath girls!!! I want to hear the funny stories when you guys meet!! :thumbup:

HTJ .. Glad you are going for another this month!

DrS ... Hope you are doing ok?

Sending everyone hellos and hugs and have a great Sunday!:hugs:

Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back