TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

:hi:

Dwrgi, at least you know why the SIL was being an arse but shame about not taking help when it is given, oh well, stuff her :haha: Big hugs hon :hugs::hugs:

I love hot chocolate :haha:

HTJ so are you counting yourself out for this cycle? It still looks like you are in with a chance :flower: But yes can understand you wanting a break. I think one of the problems is that I think I heard IUI has about the same chances as natural but the bummer is that you have to pay so much for it each time :growlmad::growlmad::hugs:

Tiger, fingers crossed for the IVF :flower:

DrH, yes I think your idea of just keeping going for it is a good one as you need to take the chances you have :flower:

AFM, am now in my new house that needs renovating so that will keep me busy for sure for the next 3-4 months. I don't think I will TTC after this month as I have too much manual work to do and I need to take painkillers for my back if I am going to get through it so I might call it a day. I will try and concentrate on the adoption side of things once I settle in :thumbup:

:hi:

Dwrgi, at least you know why the SIL was being an arse but shame about not taking help when it is given, oh well, stuff her :haha: Big hugs hon :hugs::hugs:

I love hot chocolate :haha:

HTJ so are you counting yourself out for this cycle? It still looks like you are in with a chance :flower: But yes can understand you wanting a break. I think one of the problems is that I think I heard IUI has about the same chances as natural but the bummer is that you have to pay so much for it each time :growlmad::growlmad::hugs:

Tiger, fingers crossed for the IVF :flower:

DrH, yes I think your idea of just keeping going for it is a good one as you need to take the chances you have :flower:

AFM, am now in my new house that needs renovating so that will keep me busy for sure for the next 3-4 months. I don't think I will TTC after this month as I have too much manual work to do and I need to take painkillers for my back if I am going to get through it so I might call it a day. I will try and concentrate on the adoption side of things once I settle in :thumbup:

Butterfly-always lovely to read your posts, but sad to read today's. Hope you're okay hun, and am thinking of you! Will email you for the SPs!! Congratulations on the house move!! Ouch for the back!
:awww::awww::kiss::kiss:

Updates so far! Thanks to those who have posted!

Please post your details, as you would like them to appear, so that I can add to this list (e.g. your age, your DH's age, how long TTC, any AC, etc.)! If you're not here, please blame my amnesia, and don't take it personally, but just post your deets so they can be added. xxx

4EverYoung-

Asryellah-me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot (other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Bearlake-come back! We're here for you!

Butterfly-Me 44, ttc with ex (42) since April 2011, 1 mc at 8 weeks, feb 2012

CaroleB-

Chickenchaser-Me 36, DH 43. TTC since May 2012.

Dr H-37, oh 37. TTC since May 2012, planning for IVF in Sept due to low amh. Stepmum to two great kids

Dr. S-me 39 single, trying theoretically since Dec '11 (but missed ov in Dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm). IVF 1 June 2012.

Dashka-40, DH: 42 -TTC since 2002- unexplained-2 failed IUIs with Clomid in 2004 -1 beautiful Adopted daughter 3yrs. Currently trying TTC naturally.... App't for RE in July 2012 to investigate immune issues or perhaps taking meds

DragonOrchid-

Dwrgi-me 40, OH 47. TTC since 2007. 2 x ICSI. ICSI 3 (IMSI)-July 2012.

EllaE-

FlyFlorida-

Frolicky-DH - azoospermatazoa, Me - OK, I think. Chemical mc in Aug. 2011, MC in Feb. 2012, using Known Donor. TTC since July 2011 but took 3.5 years or so to figure out logistics first, so the road of TTC felt more like a 4 year ordeal.

GrkPrn-Me, 38; DH, 38. TTC for 9 months, NTNP for 5 years. 1st round of Clomid 5/2012-

HA-38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Honeybee-I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

Hitthejackpot-Me 36, DP 45, TTC since March 2012, 4 IUI attempts, 3 BFNs so far

JulesWantsOne-

Lady H- Me 40 DH 54 ttc naturally since May 2011, no BFP's so far....

LilSluz-Me: 39, DH: 42, TTC since Jan 2011, 4 mc's, Compound Hetero MTHFR, inherited Thrombophilia, AMH .84 (waiting for new tests..)

Madeline-

Manuiti-Me 37 (low responder), DH 35 (perfect), TTC for 23 months, 1 IVF (ICSI) - 1st ever BFP, both eggs stuck, both MMC (6 & 11 wks). Stepmum to 2 krazy kids (6 & 8yrs).

Mirium-38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Miss Fosdyke-Me 45, DH 46. Suddenly decided last week to TTC after 26 years together.

MissyT- (are you there? Come back!)

Nessaw-me and boyf 36, ttc since nov 11 cd21 tests show no ov ultrasound showed ov but thin uterine lining waiting to see gp.

Neversaynever-Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

NikkiLeigh-

Owl35-Me 35, DH 37, TTC since August 2010, early miscarriage Dec. 2010 - no more luck ever since, unexplained infertility.

Padbrat-Me 40, Hubby 39. TTC since 2005. Translocation in X chromosome. 6 baby boys (1 set of twins) .... all MMC at 11-12 weeks (X deletion is lethal to males). 1 failed ED 2011.

PennyB-

Purple Lou-me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 mcs August, Sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 -using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and conceive plus

Twinks-I'm 37, DH is 31. Trying for almost 3 years. DH has lazy swimmers & I've got a blocked right tube & I'm really fat! (Love you Twinks!).

Viccat-Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

Hi Dwrgi!
Me: 36, Hsg (left blocked tube and small uterine polyp). All blood work and test otherwise very good for my age.
DH: 31 (scheduled S/A next week fx'd) no health probs etc.

Latest list! Tigerlily, what are your deets, so that I can add them?

Please post your details, as you would like them to appear, so that I can add to this list (e.g. your age, your DH's age, how long TTC, any AC, etc.)! If you're not here, please blame my amnesia, and don't take it personally, but just post your deets so they can be added. xxx

4EverYoung-

Asryellah-me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot (other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Bearlake-come back! We're here for you!

Butterfly-Me 44, ttc with ex (42) since April 2011, 1 mc at 8 weeks, feb 2012

CaroleB-

Chickenchaser-Me 36, DH 43. TTC since May 2012.

Dr H-37, oh 37. TTC since May 2012, planning for IVF in Sept due to low amh. Stepmum to two great kids

Dr. S-me 39 single, trying theoretically since Dec '11 (but missed ov in Dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm). IVF 1 June 2012.

Dashka-40, DH: 42 -TTC since 2002- unexplained-2 failed IUIs with Clomid in 2004 -1 beautiful Adopted daughter 3yrs. Currently trying TTC naturally.... App't for RE in July 2012 to investigate immune issues or perhaps taking meds

DragonOrchid-

Dwrgi-me 40, OH 47. TTC since 2007. 2 x ICSI. ICSI 3 (IMSI)-July 2012.

EllaE-

FlyFlorida-

Frolicky-DH - azoospermatazoa, Me - OK, I think. Chemical mc in Aug. 2011, MC in Feb. 2012, using Known Donor. TTC since July 2011 but took 3.5 years or so to figure out logistics first, so the road of TTC felt more like a 4 year ordeal.

GrkPrn-Me, 38; DH, 38. TTC for 9 months, NTNP for 5 years. 1st round of Clomid 5/2012-

HA-38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Honeybee-I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

Hitthejackpot-Me 36, DP 45, TTC since March 2012, 4 IUI attempts, 3 BFNs so far

JulesWantsOne-Me: 36, Hsg (left blocked tube and small uterine polyp). All blood work and test otherwise very good for my age. DH: 31 (scheduled S/A next week fx'd) no health probs etc.

Lady H- Me 40 DH 54 ttc naturally since May 2011, no BFP's so far....

LilSluz-Me: 39, DH: 42, TTC since Jan 2011, 4 mc's, Compound Hetero MTHFR, inherited Thrombophilia, AMH .84 (waiting for new tests..)

Madeline-

Manuiti-Me 37 (low responder), DH 35 (perfect), TTC for 23 months, 1 IVF (ICSI) - 1st ever BFP, both eggs stuck, both MMC (6 & 11 wks). Stepmum to 2 krazy kids (6 & 8yrs).

Mirium-38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Miss Fosdyke-Me 45, DH 46. Suddenly decided last week to TTC after 26 years together.

MissyT- (are you there? Come back!)

Nessaw-me and boyf 36, ttc since nov 11 cd21 tests show no ov ultrasound showed ov but thin uterine lining waiting to see gp.

Neversaynever-Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

NikkiLeigh-

Owl35-Me 35, DH 37, TTC since August 2010, early miscarriage Dec. 2010 - no more luck ever since, unexplained infertility.

Padbrat-Me 40, Hubby 39. TTC since 2005. Translocation in X chromosome. 6 baby boys (1 set of twins) .... all MMC at 11-12 weeks (X deletion is lethal to males). 1 failed ED 2011.

PennyB-

Purple Lou-me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 mcs August, Sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 -using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and conceive plus

Tigerlily-TTC since Jan 2011. Me: 37, DH: 30 with Azoospermia. TESE April 2012, IVF/ICSI #1 July/Aug 2012...

Twinks-I'm 37, DH is 31. Trying for almost 3 years. DH has lazy swimmers & I've got a blocked right tube & I'm really fat! (Love you Twinks!).

Viccat-Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

Julie - I had a uterine polyp and got pregnant after they removed it. I didn't have a tube blocked but I have heard that is not a problem and you can definitely still get pregnant with one. Congrats on all the tests coming out good! :thumbup:

Dwrgi & Tigerlilly - Yeah for July!!!! :happydance: :happydance: OMG, I am going to be stalking you two!! FX'd sooo bad for you both!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

p.s. Thanks Dwrgi for doing that. Wow!!! We all need to send you flowers or something. :)

Butterfly - Good luck on the renovations. :hugs: :hugs: Keep us posted on the mom progress. I wish I could give you a hug.

HTJP - :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry hon. I hope the fall brings you and DP good things. :hugs:

LadyH - FX'd for you!! :hugs:

Binksmommy - :hi: Welcome.

Hi to everyone else!!!! :hugs: :hugs: xoxo

Im now going crazy over tww. Anyone know much about cm? I've had an abundance of watery cm since before O to a day after then last 2 days loads and loads of creamy cm, it's everywhere, never seen so much. It's on. Me, tissues and underwear! Any idea why?

Way tmi but I have no one else to ask x
Creamy cm after ovulation is usually due to increasing progesterone levels. It can be an early sign of pregnancy. Everybody is different though. I had that happen in a cycle and got my hopes up but it wasn't the case for me. Good luck to you! :dust:

preg mention
-progesterone was greater than 80 (and nurse said something about having to dilute it to get a read). they told me to stop my progesterone supplement and they will retest thursday.. yay for no more goo.. didnt realize they were doing a beta too.. it was 1369 (or 1389 gotta ask again i got distracted after she told me). also told them that im going for my us with my ob rather than having it at the ivf clinic cause my doc will be on vaca and i dont know his partner at all so that just seemed weird and ick to me to go to an old dude i dont know rather than my ob who i like.. they said today theyd prefer me to do my us at the ivf clinic.. told them no problem if they do it free cause im out of pocket and have insurance with my ob. we will see what they decide end mention

Honeybee - ooooh fx'd!!! Sounds like you got lucky with they timing. Maybe this is fate... :flower:

Dwrgi - as I said before about SIL - meh. But at least now she knows you were trying to help and not to be horrible. But far more exciting is that it's July. I've got everything crossed for you for this month!!!

Binksmommy - :wave: & welcome

DrH - well done on getting loads of BD in. FXd for you!!!

HTJ - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs

:wave: and :hugs: to everyone!

afm - Tried calling RE on Sunday like he said but phone was off and no answer phone. I'm guessing he had an emergency of some sort to deal with. Sent him a text but no reply yet. I'll try contacting him again tomorrow. Also I've been temping but not at the same time in the morning by any means. But ff's guessing that I ovulated... apart from me still having ewcm, but I'm guessing my hormone levels might still be all over the place so just :coffee: for af to show up. Almost feels odd wanting her to show up. But the sooner she shows, the sooner the next ivf will be happening.

manu- fingers crossed af shows her face soon. aazing how long she takes when you want her

hi ladies

its a while since I posted. I hope you are all doing well. There are alot more of you then the last time I posted lol thats great :)

I was wondering if any of you had any experience with high HCG numbers, what your Dr may have said about it and what kinds of symptoms might come along with that. I got results on Monday which was 4 wks 3 days and HCG was 1400. I am exhausted most of the time which is really unusual for me and increasingly quite nauseated. Bit confused about the sudden symptoms and wondering if I should b worried about it.

Madeline xxx

YAY Madeline :yipee: congrats on your BFP!!! How wonderful news!!! :cloud9:
I'm so happy for you :hugs:

I don't have experience on high hcg-numbers early on, exept for they might be high if you're expecting more than one. But there are charts on the net if you want to google how hcg rises.

ps. being tired and nausiated is very normal, no need to worry. Prob you will find more symptoms as the weeks pass :flower:

hi asryellah thanks :hugs: I can't believe i can b this tired and its only 4 wks 4 days.

Hi Honeybee happy birthday for tomorrow :hugs::flower: I am so sorry about this cycle fx for you next month. I hope you have a lovely day tomoro :hugs:

I have two results so far and I used an online calculator. My first result was HCG 97 and 4 days later 1400 so it is doubling every day. But all the stuff I have read says it is only meant to double every 2 -3 days.

Madeline xxx

Hi madeline and congrats :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I don't think that high hcg levels are anything to worry about - like Asry said maybe there is more than one in there!

Honey I think it is extremely unlikely that AF will show up this soon. I have had times where I have had cramps a week before or it is possible that it might be implantation cramps, fingers crossed :hugs:

Honey-I hope that Butterfly is right, and they are implantation cramps. Seem to remember something that Purps said with regard to drink and early PG. She said that you're okay to have a drink early on as the placenta hasn't formed yet, so won't affect the embryo??? I think that's correct! Have a lovely birthday tomorrow!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::beer::beer::wine::wine::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Madeline-congratulations on being PG. Was it natural conception? I don't think this is anything to worry about. High numbers are much better than low. Try not to worry about every aspect of your PG- it's such a precious experience, it's great to enjoy it!! Good luck! x

hi dwrgi and butterfly thks ,

dwrgi and butterfly how r u both going?

yes natural conception not taking anything. Just don't know how I will get on with this rather extreme fatigue I don't want to sleep through the whole thing... hopefully just one healthy baby.

madeline xxx

hi dwrgi and butterfly thks ,

dwrgi and butterfly how r u both going?

yes natural conception not taking anything. Just don't know how I will get on with this rather extreme fatigue I don't want to sleep through the whole thing... hopefully just one healthy baby.

madeline xxx

I think it's quite normal to be really tired, and hsg numbers suggest strong healthy baby! Perhaps there's an early PG forum that might better guide you?? Very happy for you! xxx

Good morning ladies !
Hope everyone is having a good week!

Dwrgi - bless you! hot chocolate - that's a lovely thing to say :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: do you mark all English papers - it sounds like blinking hard work!!

Butterfly - hope your back isn't too bad! I hope that whatever happens - pregnancy or adoption - that you will in touch here with us!! :hugs: I am following your house renovation too - I love home makeovers!!

Madelaine OMG!! Congratulations hun!! :wohoo: :yipee::wohoo: :yipee::wohoo: :yipee:
and yes Its quite common to get that tiredness early on, so try not to worry, make sure you rest whenever you can, it does get better (for a bit and then it comes back :haha:) great news though !

HTJ - I am sorry you are feeling so low, big loves xxxxx have a little break and recoup!! do whatever you want to and we will be here for you when you need us :hugs:

Honey - I hope that the cramps you are getting are not AF on her way, because it could be this is your first proper cycle - and hopefully implantation cramps!!! :hugs:
Oh and - yes - in all the books I read, the tiny little embryo doesn't actually take anything from the mother in the first weeks, so if you do have a drink it shouldn't matter too much - much like most people who concieve after a wine or 3, So have happy birthday lovely xx :cake:

:hi: and :hugs: to Asry and Frols - I hope you ladies are doing great!! :hugs:

DrS - your numbers sounds good and its great you can stop the progesterone :D Im thinking sticky for you xxx

Pad - pink pink pink! how are you doing chick?? are you moving soon?? or is that my imgination :dohh:

Tigerlilly - yes - post here too, I miss you!! and I love to nose and see what everyone is up to. Im keeping everything crossed for you!

Drhouse - your wedding planning sounds exciting - I loves every second of plaaning mine - although it was quite a small affair. a little note - a friend of mine got married last year and she was 35 weeks pregnant at the time - she looked absolutely beautiful in a wedding maternity dress (who'd have known) although she didn't drink, but the day was fab! so if it happens - then Yay!!!

lovely big squeezes for owl and chicken, ladyh, never, ha, twinks, Missy & FM (in case you ladies lurk) nessaw, Jules and everyone else - I know Im missing some people

afm - Im doing well, bit tired and I am cultivating the biggest spot on my chin any of you have ever seen :haha: it's like a new head!
dad went to the hospital yesterday and the tumours have continued to shrik (except bones and lungs- which is to be expected) they think, based on the patterns and changes that this is a pancreatic primary - so not the best news, but there are always exceptions to the rules and he is feeling well at the moment :D so overall pretty good news!

big loves xxx

Oh and a tiny little note to say thank you, for everyone who keeps asking about the bump. I promise I am very grateful you care, but I am mindful that this is a ttc forum and so I tend not to post bump details here :winkwink: I have a journal if you'd like to peek, otherwise I am grateful you lovely ladies let me stay around :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->