TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

even though Twinks wasn't here....she couldn't hide mwhahaha!! :winkwink:

Thanks you ladies for always being so lovely. Big loves! :hugs::hugs::hugs: And Dwrgi, I love the sound of cwtches!!! How on earth do you pronounce that???

And twinks - good to see you on here again! :hugs:

Manuiti - honey I am sooooo sorry for the pg talk - I think I did mention it in one of my posts. I try to be very careful about what I say on this thread because I am very aware that this is not the place to discuss it.
huge loves to you and one hundred apologies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And you Mrs... no need for apologies! It was just something I needed to get off my chest and you're wonderful about being super sensitive and/or pointing to your journal. :hugs: And I'm totally behind Dwrgi's campaign for national purple day!!! hehe

Manu I have to say I agree with you and I'm sorry you are feeling fragile right now :hugs::hugs::hugs: it is to be expected :nope:

Although I do like to see how the preggos are getting on, I agree it should be put in a spoiler. There are many of us on this thread that have been on here for quite a while and it is tough to see other people getting BFPs, especially when we have had losses, even though like everyone says we are happy for them.

I also think that it is really easy to offend people on here and sometimes I wish people wouldn't take offence so easily but maybe that is just me :shrug:

Anyway, many :hugs::hugs::hugs: to anyone that needs it - preggos don't get offended and disappear on us but just use a spoiler :thumbup: and let's pray for some more BFPs in the coming months :flower:

Hi ladies,

Hello and :hugs: to everyone - dwrgi, dashka, manu, lady h, lil sluz, htj, drh, chicken, honeybee, purple, butterfly, ella_e, nessaw, jules, flyflorida, froliky, asry, owl35, twinks, nessaw, drS, grkprn and anyone I missed.

It's onto another cycle because I got a :bfn: today. I wasn't expecting success this cycle though - didn't feel it was timed properly. I feel drained though - might be due to PMS. Lawd... :) - this is not easy. What bothers me most is the feeling that I have to keep slaving on. It's getting hard to accept. Somehow, seeing or hearing about pregnant people is not fun but that's easier on me... :) than the 'not knowing' if I'll ever have luck. I am tired of that damn... :) limbo. I admire the ladies that's being trying for years. You guys don't even vent. Something about me though is - I don't cry... :) . I get my :bfn: and I feel sad and move on and don't cry. Anyway, that being said - I am planning to focus on my mental well being and I will try to be ready for whatever comes my way and learn to be happy no matter what. Enough of pyschology class for today.

Ladies - have a great day!!

Hi everyone,

Just read through the comments…. And I agree with Butterfly…. It is too bad that we are on-line and it is so easy for people to get offended when that isn’t the intention. Wish we could all see each other in person. :flower:

I do think the spoiler idea is a good one especially when others are having losses… I haven’t experienced a m/c, but have 10 yrs of BFNs under my belt (not the same thing I know) but I am really only sensitive a few days before AF… (think we all are)… Other times of the month, my initial reaction when I see a BFP is to jump for joy for them… it is only later on that I sit and reflect as to WTF is wrong with me and will I ever find out WTF is wrong with me??:dohh:

So although I am extremely happy for ALL BFPs:kiss:… I think for this thread (for all concerned) it is a good idea to use a spoiler – that way you can prepare yourself first…. Or read it when you are feeling stronger.:hugs:

This brings up another question though…. I have been struggling with how to react to BFPs…. I have been toning down my congrats (although still just as excited as the last BFPs)… but I realize that if I congratulate them with big giant smilies and smilies running across the page – am I making everyone feel bad too?? If so, sorry..:hugs: Would people prefer that I send a PM?? Or maybe just say – CONGRATS!! (see PM?) Trying to be sensitive to everyone.

I don’t know…. Just thinking out loud….:dohh:

All the preggers ladies - love you so much and don't want you to go! You are hope and inspiration for me!:hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Manu - wish I could give you a giant hug...:hugs::hugs:

Honey - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! :thumbup:and hope you get a great surprise.. now I'm really curious....:hugs:

Dwrgi - Oh that is interesting about the steroids... so you can get them without the testing??? I may look into that.... Good for you for leaving no stone unturned!:thumbup::hugs::kiss:

AFM - I'm starting to consider IVF... (but waiting to see what RE says on July 23)... I know they will push me in that direction....so I'm trying to prep myself as I'm pretty sure they won't like my idea of IUI with injectibles....hmmmm we'll see.... only problem is financials....$ and if we can scrounge it up - then it would just be one try... So should we waste the money on IUI with injectibles only to have to go to IVF? Also - think I should find out what I can about immune stuff first (my sister finally gave me a copy of all her immune's testing with Dr.Alan Beer Centre - so I can show the doc this!)
We are going to have to tell MIL in September when she gets back.....:dohh: argh...

Hello and hugs to everyone!!
xoxo:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hello all you lovey Ladies. I agree the spoiler helps, I've had good days where I can't wait to open one and others where I can't too. I love all our preggo Ladies as they give me hope, but is hard too. Dont want to loose anyone from this thread but I did avoid this thread for a while for this reason.

Honey...happy birthday, spill the beans on the surprise!

Manu I have to say I agree with you and I'm sorry you are feeling fragile right now :hugs::hugs::hugs: it is to be expected :nope:

Although I do like to see how the preggos are getting on, I agree it should be put in a spoiler. There are many of us on this thread that have been on here for quite a while and it is tough to see other people getting BFPs, especially when we have had losses, even though like everyone says we are happy for them.

I also think that it is really easy to offend people on here and sometimes I wish people wouldn't take offence so easily but maybe that is just me :shrug:

Anyway, many :hugs::hugs::hugs: to anyone that needs it - preggos don't get offended and disappear on us but just use a spoiler :thumbup: and let's pray for some more BFPs in the coming months :flower:

Well said that woman!!! Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you as ever, and some special :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: as it's you!!! :winkwink::winkwink:

Thanks you ladies for always being so lovely. Big loves! :hugs::hugs::hugs: And Dwrgi, I love the sound of cwtches!!! How on earth do you pronounce that???

And twinks - good to see you on here again! :hugs:

C as in q for quiche

w as in oo, but short sound w not wwwwwwwww

tch!

qootch!

Et voila! Welsh lesson over with for the time being!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hello and :hugs: to everyone - dwrgi, dashka, manu, lady h, lil sluz, htj, drh, chicken, honeybee, purple, butterfly, ella_e, nessaw, jules, flyflorida, froliky, asry, owl35, twinks, nessaw, drS, grkprn and anyone I missed.

It's onto another cycle because I got a :bfn: today. I wasn't expecting success this cycle though - didn't feel it was timed properly. I feel drained though - might be due to PMS. Lawd... :) - this is not easy. What bothers me most is the feeling that I have to keep slaving on. It's getting hard to accept. Somehow, seeing or hearing about pregnant people is not fun but that's easier on me... :) than the 'not knowing' if I'll ever have luck. I am tired of that damn... :) limbo. I admire the ladies that's being trying for years. You guys don't even vent. Something about me though is - I don't cry... :) . I get my :bfn: and I feel sad and move on and don't cry. Anyway, that being said - I am planning to focus on my mental well being and I will try to be ready for whatever comes my way and learn to be happy no matter what. Enough of pyschology class for today.

Ladies - have a great day!!

Sorry about the BFN, Mirium. It doesn't get any easier. I think we've all had our dark days, and I am certainly no exception. Wanting to give up, angry with the world, despair, blah blah. But you get up the next morning, and fight another day. I always have this feeling that things will work out in the end, however we get there. :shrug:

The constant theme on here has been that if you have a BFN, it gives you another month to get healthier, to become more prepared, to try something different, etc. I think the days leading up to AF are the worst, as I remember reading somebody say once, that they LOVED the TWW as it was the closest to pregnant they got. I so get that feeling, and once you get those all too familiar twinges that just tell you that the evil hag is on her way, it is truly the worst feeling ever.

Spoil yourself today, eat tons of chocolate (sod the limiting caffeine rule, just for today), have some glasses of wine, and tomorrow start planning for the new cycle's O Day!!

Hugs to you hun, Axxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dashka, I have PMed you a full list of immunes to consider. My consultant will prescribe without having immunes tests results, as the steroids used are harmless. Her attitude is 'It can't hurt'!

As for congratulating somebody, hmmm, IDK. It is a source of celebration and will give everybody hope. Do as you feel right, and if you want to put the mad stuff in a spoiler, then go for it. I don't have a problem with loads of mad icons for a BFP myself. I would declare a national holiday for us all, tbh, whenever a BFP is announced!!!

Lots of love, Axxxx

Honey - Happy Birthday!!!

Mirium - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

This brings up another question though…. I have been struggling with how to react to BFPs…. I have been toning down my congrats (although still just as excited as the last BFPs)… but I realize that if I congratulate them with big giant smilies and smilies running across the page – am I making everyone feel bad too?? If so, sorry..:hugs: Would people prefer that I send a PM?? Or maybe just say – CONGRATS!! (see PM?) Trying to be sensitive to everyone.

I don’t know…. Just thinking out loud….:dohh:

All the preggers ladies - love you so much and don't want you to go! You are hope and inspiration for me!:hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yeah, good question. Do we leave it? Do we 'spoiler' it? Do we start a TTC #1 35+ Graduates thread in the Pregnancy forum? The latter might be a nice idea anyway, as people do 'graduate' on, but we would still have all our lovely ladies together and easy to find??? But I agree I don't want our lovely preggers ladies to go from this thread as you do bring so much hope and inspiration. And I'm sorry I was on such a downer yesterday. :blush::hugs:

And thank you for the hugs Butterfuly & Dashka and :hugs::hugs::hugs: right back at ya.

National purple day sounds fun :haha: I think it should be celebrated by participants eating chocolate and drinking wine!!! :D

Huge loves to you all xxxxx

Manu ... We're you able to have your telephone consultation???

Ooooh Dwrgi, I love how qooches sound - like big huge squishy hugs! :friends:

Oh and p.s. ladies - I am completely unoffendable..... So if you ever need to rant or vent, I'll happily listen and send as many hugs and loves as you need xxxxxx

Manu ... We're you able to have your telephone consultation???

Oh good point - thanks purps! I am very scatty and keep forgetting. No I haven't heard a peep from him. I'll send him a text now and see what he wants to do.

My guess is he's probably realised that he was a week early on the whole results reporting business so is keeping shtoom until next week so he doesn't look silly. lol

And I'm all for your plan on how purple day should be celebrated! :thumbup:

Ohhh we could wear purple, drink wine and eat chocolate cupcakes.....I'm in! What date is national purple day?

Ohhh we could wear purple, drink wine and eat chocolate cupcakes.....I'm in! What date is national purple day?

I think it can be a movable date... Whenever you need it happen....and maybe. Often too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->