TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

No worries I will find another thread.

Good luck everyone

I'm not saying you have to! You might find more advice on another thread as there may be people on here who've never been pregnant, so won't be able to answer your question.

Good luck though! It sounds like a super sticky bean to me! :hugs:

How are the lovely ladies..
its the DF2Bs birthday tonight so out for a romantic dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully a BD for luck now.. figure that my O time is over.

hope you are all well
HTJ it aint over till its over
Dwrgi - hope your work isn't too onerous - did you get the papers done?
Purps good to hear about your dad.
Madeline - congrats. Good luck.

all other lovely ladies thinking baby thoughts for you all.

Just to let you all know friends after five years trying just had an IVF baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So baby dust is all around girls.... more than enough to go around. :happydance:

We are now in the dreaded two week wait... aggghhhhh!!

Drhouse enjoy yourselves tonight, and lovely news about your friend!

Hi ladies!! I’m baaaack!! :winkwink: Wow seemed like it was such a long time since I’d posted – a lot to read!

Dwrgi – sorry hun the meds are making you feel so sick….:hugs: I hope that doesn’t last the whole time does it?? Hope you are feeling better today …. :kiss:Oh and SIL – yes I’m glad that at least now she knows your true intentions - …. Poo on her for not appreciating your help… :grr: I am praying that this next IVF cycle works and sticks for you!!:hugs:

Manu – hope your bad dreams don’t come back – those are the worst because it is SO REAL when you are crying in a dream and you wake up so upset – it is just like you were crying awake. :hugs:You have a great PLAN girl! :thumbup:You will have your family…. I like your determination.. Hope you get to talk to the RE soon.:hugs:

Honeybee – oh I don’t think you can be out this early hun…. I hope it’s implantation cramps (although that usually happens between 6-12 DPO)…. I have had a few months where I was doubled over in pain a few days after ovulation…. ND told me that it could be a cyst –they can just come and go…. (I think it happened when I was on DHEA) For your sake I hope something good is cookin’ in there! Good luck hun… (looks like you BD’d at the right time!!) :thumbup:HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!:cake::cake::flower::flower:

Dr. House – glad to hear you may start charting.. it’s kind of fun… :thumbup:Good luck to you! Have a lovely DF2B b-day tonight!! (great news for your IVF friend too!):happydance:

Tigerlily – GL with IVF/ICSI this month!!! :thumbup:All limbs crossed for you!:hugs:

HTJ – so sorry you feel like you’re out…..:hugs: I think the break will do you good….And September is right around the corner…. Also you can enjoy the summer this way! :winkwink:When I took Clomid 3 months in a row –I felt like it was driving me bonkers – so taking 4 months in a row – wow no wonder you need a break… Take care of yourself….:hugs:

Butterfly - renovations – yay for house!:thumbup: I will be following your renos too….. Please take it easy though for this cycle – cause you don’t know if you will get the surprise BFP okay???!! :hugs::hugs: re: your mention of adoption - it is so wonderful… if you ever need any advice on that just send me a note ok???:hugs::kiss:

Dr. S – yay for betas going up!:thumbup: And glad to hear you can stop the progesterone goopiness….. GL on the ultrasound next week!
:thumbup::hugs:

Madeline – wow congrats on your BFP!! :happydance::thumbup:That is so awesome for you…. perhaps you do have 2 in there?:winkwink:

Purple - glad to hear some of your Dad’s tumours are shrinking….:thumbup: I’m sure the happiness he feels that he is going to be a grandfather soon that is helping for sure… Sending you giant hugs!:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Lils – in case you are lurking…..:kiss: good luck on your other tests and hope BIL is getting better….:hugs:

Asry and Froliky - :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

... and to the U.S. ladies - HAPPY 4th of JULY tomorrow!!!!:happydance::happydance:

AFM - we had a nice weekend at SIL’s cottage – lots of family time and it was Canada Day on Sunday (like our 4th of July but we have it on July 1st) …. (although not as hot as in Toronto – which I guess is a good thing when they don’t have A/C… I was able to eat what I wanted and drank a bit of wine – (not too much though):blush:…. But didn’t move much (I was kinda bored as I’m so used to running around the house all the time) So felt like I was eating and eating and not burning it off… Back to regular life this week! But boss is away this week so I may have more time to post….:happydance: Yay!

Have a great day ladies and hugs all around!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Honeybee - here's what you need to do....:winkwink:

1- take long deep breaths :hugs:
2- don't drive yourself crazy with the symptoms as progesterone goes up after OV and can affect temp etc...
3- take long deep breaths....again....:hugs: as the feeling under the ribs has happened to me when I've been stressed and it's a combination of not breathing well and food not digesting properly because of stress (also eating in a hurry and not chewing will do it)

Having said all that -I really hope you are feeling things for a good reason!:thumbup::hugs:

Madeline- I'm 4wks 6 days. Hcg in the high 1300's
And high progesterone. I'm completely exhausted. No matter how much I sleep I am tired mid day.

Honey- hope you feel better @hugs@

Happy July 4th to the US ladies out there!!!

And now I'm going to have a little rant as I'm in tears for the first time in over a week, and it's because of this thread and all the pregnancy talk that's been going on.

I'm not asking anyone to stop but please please can I ask that if you are going to talk about you being pregnant, I beg you to put [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ] (obviously with the spaces) around what you're going to write, so that those of us who don't want to read it don't accidentally end up reading it. A couple of days ago I think I would've coped ok reading what I've just read or if there'd been just one post that came up, but with what I caught up on today and the number of posts - ok, so it was probably only something like 3 - but it blindsided me. Today is 4 weeks since we found out our baby's heart stopped beating and I'm feeling a bit delicate and a bit touchy. Don't get me wrong, I am truly happy for those of you who are pregnant, and I wouldn't wish for one minute that it were any other way, but today I'm also feeling so incredibly jealous of you and wishing so so much that I was still pregnant. But I'm not and I'm really sad that I'm not. :sad2:

Ok, I've said my piece. I really hope I haven't offended anyone, and if I have, I apologise now because that was not my intention. :hugs:

Happy Birthday HoneyBee

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_foIGHN9tkZg/SoM3eokVPdI/AAAAAAAABVE/wuEqHWyzBLk/s400/bee+cake​

I hope you have a fabulous day filled with surprises, and I really hope one of them is NOT auditioning for BB :haha:

Manuiti - honey I am sooooo sorry for the pg talk - I think I did mention it in one of my posts. I try to be very careful about what I say on this thread because I am very aware that this is not the place to discuss it.
huge loves to you and one hundred apologies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

to all our lovely American friends.....

Happy 4th July!

https://southernorderofstorytellers.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/flag-fireworks.jpg

I think you guys have a public holiday today, if so...enjoy!​

Honey - I think your chart looks good :D it's hard to say about the cramps and temp but if your tummy isn't feeling good maybe you have a little viral thing going on??? until AF shows - you are not out! :hugs:

huge loves and :hugs: to everyone, hope you are all having a nice day!!
I am on Home visits today, that is I go to see all my patients who are housebound, usually its quite a nice day but I am hoping it doesn't rain too much otherwise I get soaked getting in and out of the car.

I will catch up properly on here later thou'

big loves xxx

Morning All!!!

How are we all today??

Honey-hope you're having a fab birthday! I would love to know what you got up to! Do spill the beans, love!! :hugs::hugs: P.S. Hope AF stays away too!

Purps-you are such a treasure. We should have National Purple Day!!! Hope you don't get wet today-this bloomin' "summer" is a joke! Big hugs. Btw, glad that your father's tests came out sort of okay. Obviously I know that he won't be healed, but as long as the disease can be kept at bay, that's the main thing! Lots of love to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

Manuiti-I am so sorry that you have been upset, and am sending you trans-Atlantic hugs and cwtches (special Welsh hugs). :hugs::kiss:

I have to say that I tend to agree with you about your rant, sorry Honey! My view is the same as yours-if you wish to share anything about your pregnancy, then please put it into a spoiler. Similarly, if you have a question regarding early PG or facts about where you're at, put it in a spoiler. This way, if we are feeling strong enough, we can open the spoiler and act accordingly. If we don't feel strong enough, then we can just ignore the post, and let somebody else answer it. I think there are people on here that have become very good friends, and I do agree that you want to share your joy, but this can also be done sensitively, too.

This is a highly emotional issue, and so much heartbreak is caused unwittingly. We all WANT to be pregnant, that's why we've gone to the effort of joining a forum like this. But, we are Trying to Conceive First Baby over 35, so we are here for advice on this. I get really upset too when I read others stories, as I too have been pregnant and lost my baby, and I too have been through so much in four and a half years and still haven't got a baby to show for any of it. The dream gets further and further away, and to read of others success, well, yeah, I'm happy, but also it accentuates that I am still not pregnant.

So, I agree with Manuiti, please put any PG related info in a spoiler please. Pretty please! :hugs::hugs:

Anyway, I am currently looking into which steroids to ask Amanda at my clinic to prescribe me, just in case I have immunes issues. I know that she has prescribed people things like clexane, prednisolone, prontogest, etc. without those people having had immunes testing done (as it's so expensive). So, I'm going to leave no stone unturned!!

A few of my friends are in Spain at the moment having donor egg treatment. So excited for them, and keeping fingers crossed that they get success!

Anyway, love to you all!

And,

Happy Independence Day all our US friends!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Manu & Dwrgi. I've stayed away from this thread for some time as I was finding it really hard to deal with all the pregnancy talk. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as I miss you all.

I've made some really good friends on this thread & I'm over the moon that they have got their BFPs but some days I'm just not up to reading the details.

When it's in a spoiler or there's a signpost to a journal (thanks Purps xx) I can read it when I'm feeling less emotional!

Thanks Manu & Dwrgi. I've stayed away from this thread for some time as I was finding it really hard to deal with all the pregnancy talk. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as I miss you all.

I've made some really good friends on this thread & I'm over the moon that they have got their BFPs but some days I'm just not up to reading the details.

When it's in a spoiler or there's a signpost to a journal (thanks Purps xx) I can read it when I'm feeling less emotional!

Oh Twinks, I wish you'd said!! I have missed your humour and your sardonic take on life, and so wish that we could have sorted this out earlier!

Thanks for writing this, and stay with us kiddo!!! Lovely to read your post!

Mwoah mwoahs to you hun!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I'm rubbish at expressing what I mean & panic about offending people - lucky we've got people who are better at it like you & Manu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->