TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

afm- preg mentionscanned today 5wk 5day and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

DrS- how cute :hugs: looks like panda eyes huh :winkwink:

LilS- oh no! I am so sorry to hear about BIL :cry: I'm sending you lots of strength to deal with all sorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big :hugs: to everyone else too!!! And I hope the weather clears up in UK and you girls get to enjoy summer too :coolio::icecream:

LilS massive :hug: honey

Mirium, I'm sorry that you mind was not put at ease and that you have even more to think about. It seems that these are all still maybe scenarios so try not to stress yourself too much (easy said). It can take a long time to get pg as we know so I still think you are in with a chance :hugs:

Dwrgi looks like you had a fun birthday :happydance::happydance:

Drs

Wow! Congrats. I know that you said you were afraid of twins but I am also sure that at the end of it you will be totally ecstatic with your happy family :cloud9: how exciting!

Happy Birthday, Dwrgi!! :cake::cake::happydance::dance::yipee::drunk::wine::wine::loopy: I hope you had a fabioso day!!

Lils: I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL :hugs: I hope you're all getting through this as best you can, thinking of you all :hugs:

Mirium: Oh, it's so frustrating when you have so many questions and there are just no straight-forward answers. As the lovely Butterfly said, it can take some time to fall pregnant, but it does happen *points towards the lovely purple* :hugs:

DrSquid: Wonderful! :hugs:

:hi: and :hugs: to all,

C xx

P.S. Sorry for all the emoticons.. I think I need to step AWAY from the smileys! Haha!

afm- preg mentionscanned today 5wk 5day and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

Congrats Dr S. Awesome. You will be able to USS frequently and say HI. You lucky duck.

Can't do a "proper lurk & run" whilst it is Dwrgi's birthday :nope: So, Dwrgi, i am coming out of my hole just for you, my "spunky" (American kind) :haha: Welsh darlin':

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower::flower::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::munch::munch::munch::dance::dance::muaha::muaha::muaha::drunk::drunk::drunk::friends::friends::friends:

Here is some eye-cake :haha: for you, so I hope you enjoy it!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: & :kiss::kiss::kiss:

So sorry to hear about your family's loss

Lils I am so sorry about your bil! Thinking about you and your family xxxxxxx

DrS

wow! Huge congratulations chick! I bet you are overwhelmed right now! But you will have alovely little family !!

Hey Girls :))) I just wanted have a quick drop in and wish everyone loads of baby dust and good luck.
Also Biiig Hugs and happy Birthday Amanda :))) xxxxxxxx

Skye!!!! So happy to see you! Hope you and little Shirin are doing well! :flower:

And HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

HELP!

I need some advice!!

My RE put me on birth control pills for three weeks leading up to my polyp removal. I had the polyp removed yesterday.

I am super stressed. I had never taken birth control pills before in my life, and I have been reading on the internet that it can take months to have a normal cycle/ovulate after stopping birth control. I am sick about this. I have ALWAYS had a 27-28 day cycle and ovulate on day 13 without fail. My last period started 15 June, so my July period would have started 12-13 July.

I was put on the pill the 20th of June right after my FSH blood test. I was told it was so I wouldn't be bleeding (sry) the day of the surgery. Which confused me because the surgery was scheduled for 9 July, and my period would not have begun until 12-13 July. Anyway, I started bleeding on 5 July (different looking period-again, sry), and was still slightly bleeding going into surgery yesterday. The pills I was taking were the normal BCP, they were minis, and I started bleeding when I was still taking the hormone pills, not the brown iron pills.

Now, how the heck do I figure out what my cycle is doing? When will I ovulate? Was that a period on 5 July? I am already in a fight against the clock. When can we TTC again? How the heck will I know. I am so very worried that these pills messed up my cycle that was working like clockwork.

ANY information would be super appreciated, as I am on the verge of tears (I'm not a sissy, I will laugh at myself in a second). The reality of possibly not being able to have our own kids has really got my husband and I down. Now, I have no idea if the next few months will be wasted, as were the last 2 (June and July-for polyp removal). I am just getting older (38.5), have crappy numbers AMH: 0.93 and FSH of 16.5, and have become a much less happy version of me :(

Lils - I know we already chatted on FB - but just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss :cry: and hoping and praying that you and your family are surrounded by loved ones...:hugs::hugs: We are here for you whenever you need to vent or need a shoulder to cry on... ok?:hugs::kiss:

Mirium - sorry your app't left you more confused.... it really sucks how the unknown can just eat away at you....:hugs::hugs: I hope you get some real answers soon... but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I have my app't with the RE on the 23rd (2 weeks) and I'm excited but dreading how I'm going to feel when I leave the office. Vent on us anytime!! :hugs::hugs:

Dr. S - wow going to try my hand at a spoiler....

WOW!!! Congrats woman!! Twins!:happydance: Am very happy for you... Twice the first smiles, twice the first hugs and kisses.... twice the love... Fingers crossed for sticky babies!

Mirium,
Sorry you're sad. I am too :( I have to stay motivated for my job, but I find it difficult to care that much when I'm so sad about possibly not having kids. It's like a dark cloud that hangs over everything. My husband just teared up day-before-yesterday for the first time. It's my eggs that are the issue, not him. I feel so horrible.

Fly-I think the info about the length of time your cycles take to go back is based on being on it much much longer. I was on mine eighteen years and mine settled in four months. Glad you had your op, do your best to relax and I am sure your cycle will settle. Maybe use OPKs to see what is going on? They might give you an idea on your levels? Big hugs, it will settle soon. Xxx

Flyflorida I'm sorry, I missed your post earlier! I would say don't panic. Because you have only been on them for a few weeks, it's unlikely the pills will mess with your cycle too much? If it helps at all, I was on the pill for about 20 years before I stopped them to TTC, and it took only about a month for things to settle down

Big :hugs:

Mirium,
Sorry you're sad. I am too :( I have to stay motivated for my job, but I find it difficult to care that much when I'm so sad about possibly not having kids. It's like a dark cloud that hangs over everything. My husband just teared up day-before-yesterday for the first time. It's my eggs that are the issue, not him. I feel so horrible.

Thanks FlyFlorida - big :hugs: to you. It is tough but try not to let it get you down too much. Things have a way of falling into place and we adapt too. Also, we have to try to ward off the sadness too because sometimes that's how depression starts and we don't want to have to battle that as well. It's not easy but I am trying hard to not focus on the negatives right now. Your husband tearing up - that was touching. I just need some relief so I am going to buy a buttermilk muffin and some hot chocolate or something... :). Have a good evening!

Lils - I know we already chatted on FB - but just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss :cry: and hoping and praying that you and your family are surrounded by loved ones...:hugs::hugs: We are here for you whenever you need to vent or need a shoulder to cry on... ok?:hugs::kiss:

Mirium - sorry your app't left you more confused.... it really sucks how the unknown can just eat away at you....:hugs::hugs: I hope you get some real answers soon... but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I have my app't with the RE on the 23rd (2 weeks) and I'm excited but dreading how I'm going to feel when I leave the office. Vent on us anytime!! :hugs::hugs:

Dr. S - wow going to try my hand at a spoiler....

WOW!!! Congrats woman!! Twins!:happydance: Am very happy for you... Twice the first smiles, twice the first hugs and kisses.... twice the love... Fingers crossed for sticky babies!

Dashka - Thank you. Fingers crossed for good news for you in 2 weeks!! Thanks for allowing me to vent... :) Have a good evening

LilS massive :hug: honey

Mirium, I'm sorry that you mind was not put at ease and that you have even more to think about. It seems that these are all still maybe scenarios so try not to stress yourself too much (easy said). It can take a long time to get pg as we know so I still think you are in with a chance :hugs:

Dwrgi looks like you had a fun birthday :happydance::happydance:

Drs

Wow! Congrats. I know that you said you were afraid of twins but I am also sure that at the end of it you will be totally ecstatic with your happy family :cloud9: how exciting!

Thank you butterfly!! Thanks for the reassurance!! All the best to you too!!!

Happy Birthday, Dwrgi!! :cake::cake::happydance::dance::yipee::drunk::wine::wine::loopy: I hope you had a fabioso day!!

Lils: I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL :hugs: I hope you're all getting through this as best you can, thinking of you all :hugs:

Mirium: Oh, it's so frustrating when you have so many questions and there are just no straight-forward answers. As the lovely Butterfly said, it can take some time to fall pregnant, but it does happen *points towards the lovely purple* :hugs:

DrSquid: Wonderful! :hugs:

:hi: and :hugs: to all,

C xx

P.S. Sorry for all the emoticons.. I think I need to step AWAY from the smileys! Haha!

Thank you Tigerlily!! Fingers crossed for success for you soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->