TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

:witch::bfn:

May not do anything this month as hubby is due to do SA around ovulation time. He has to abstain for three days so think its opportunity for a break. Am assuming I can leave CBFM switched off and just resume the following month?

Hi ladies. Having a slightly confusing time, and wondered can anyone help? I am using a CBFM and it has gone "high" a couple of days earlier than normal. There is a noticeable LH line on the test stick too although I am only CD7. The last two months I have ovulated CD12/13. Could it be ovulation, and if so, will it not be viable being so early?

:(

Hi Girls! How are you all??? So lovely to see you, Skye, on here!!! How are you and Shirin doing? Miss you loads, and your cheery mad posts!!! :hugs:

I couldn't get on BnB at all yesterday-stupid computer just wouldn't load the website. Soooooo frustrating as I wanted to say thank you for all my lovely birthday greetings!! Had a fab birthday, and am glossing over the fact that I am now 41. How the heck did that happen???? :winkwink::winkwink:

Viccat-I have no idea about CBFM, I'm sure there'll be somebody here who can help you! FX all will be okay, Axxxx :hugs:

Honeybee-ooo, that sounds quite intriguing. FX that temps going up is a VERY GOOD SIGN!

Dr S-congratulations.

Twinkle-you behave yourself in that tent!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

FlyF and Mirium-I feel for you both, I really do. I think it is completely essential to try and take a deep breath and not worry too much about things. That is one thing I have learnt, is that Mother Nature works to her own schedule, and no matter what you do to try and change things, or no matter how stressed you get about things, she will still do what she wants to do. Getting down is counter-prodcutive, although completely understandable, and I have been there, like everybody else on here. Things have a habit of working themselves out, and you just need to try and go with the flow (not stupid hag Auntie Flo, though, wouldn't want to go anywhere with that biatch....). Vent as much as you want, but try and relax and not worry. Hope I haven't sounded too patronising-I know your pain, I really really do. :hugs::hugs:

Pad-how are you chicken??? What a blow having to change jobs and a house, but you will be closer to lovely Wales and perhaps we can meet up???!!!! Sad that your hubby has taken your doggy, too, but only matter of time before you're all together again. :hugs::hugs:

Lils-big :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lady H-sorry it's a BFN. Blasted hag bag. It will be great to take a break, and not to worry about dates and stuff like that. Glad that the date of the SA tests are getting closer. Big :hugs: to you!!

Butterfly-how's that back holding up? Hope you're okay?? You need a young handsome tradesman to come and strip :)haha::haha:) your walls for you, and then you can bat your lovely eyelashes and who knows where that will end!!!! Big hugs to you hun, Axxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Purps-:hugs::hugs:

Asry-how are you hun? :hugs:

Dashka-bet you can't wait for your break. What a pain that the boss is now around. Hopefully, your weather is a bit more bearable! Roll on those appointments too!! Try not to worry about what they'll say-they will give you good advice and you will be in a position to move forward with the correct information at your disposal, so bring it on!!!! :haha::haha:

Manuiti-how are you hun? Big :hugs: to you! xxxx

HA-am so excited for your Friday ET!! How are you feeling? FX this is THE one!! :hugs::hugs:

Hello to everybody that I haven't named! I'm sending you all loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hmm, I have to be filmed later, with two colleagues, discussing this piggin initiative we've been trialling with our students. It'll go on the Welsh Government's Education site. What a bloomin pallaver. Can I realy be ar%ed at this stage of the year (or any stage of the year, come to that) to talk about blooming power writing and wow words..................?? That, girls, was a rhetorical question!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Love and mwoah mwoahs to you all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls! How are you all??? So lovely to see you, Skye, on here!!! How are you and Shirin doing? Miss you loads, and your cheery mad posts!!! :hugs:

I couldn't get on BnB at all yesterday-stupid computer just wouldn't load the website. Soooooo frustrating as I wanted to say thank you for all my lovely birthday greetings!! Had a fab birthday, and am glossing over the fact that I am now 41. How the heck did that happen???? :winkwink::winkwink:

Viccat-I have no idea about CBFM, I'm sure there'll be somebody here who can help you! FX all will be okay, Axxxx :hugs:

Honeybee-ooo, that sounds quite intriguing. FX that temps going up is a VERY GOOD SIGN!

Dr S-congratulations.

Twinkle-you behave yourself in that tent!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

FlyF and Mirium-I feel for you both, I really do. I think it is completely essential to try and take a deep breath and not worry too much about things. That is one thing I have learnt, is that Mother Nature works to her own schedule, and no matter what you do to try and change things, or no matter how stressed you get about things, she will still do what she wants to do. Getting down is counter-prodcutive, although completely understandable, and I have been there, like everybody else on here. Things have a habit of working themselves out, and you just need to try and go with the flow (not stupid hag Auntie Flo, though, wouldn't want to go anywhere with that biatch....). Vent as much as you want, but try and relax and not worry. Hope I haven't sounded too patronising-I know your pain, I really really do. :hugs::hugs:

Pad-how are you chicken??? What a blow having to change jobs and a house, but you will be closer to lovely Wales and perhaps we can meet up???!!!! Sad that your hubby has taken your doggy, too, but only matter of time before you're all together again. :hugs::hugs:

Lils-big :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lady H-sorry it's a BFN. Blasted hag bag. It will be great to take a break, and not to worry about dates and stuff like that. Glad that the date of the SA tests are getting closer. Big :hugs: to you!!

Butterfly-how's that back holding up? Hope you're okay?? You need a young handsome tradesman to come and strip :)haha::haha:) your walls for you, and then you can bat your lovely eyelashes and who knows where that will end!!!! Big hugs to you hun, Axxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Purps-:hugs::hugs:

Asry-how are you hun? :hugs:

Dashka-bet you can't wait for your break. What a pain that the boss is now around. Hopefully, your weather is a bit more bearable! Roll on those appointments too!! Try not to worry about what they'll say-they will give you good advice and you will be in a position to move forward with the correct information at your disposal, so bring it on!!!! :haha::haha:

Manuiti-how are you hun? Big :hugs: to you! xxxx

HA-am so excited for your Friday ET!! How are you feeling? FX this is THE one!! :hugs::hugs:

Hello to everybody that I haven't named! I'm sending you all loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hmm, I have to be filmed later, with two colleagues, discussing this piggin initiative we've been trialling with our students. It'll go on the Welsh Government's Education site. What a bloomin pallaver. Can I realy be ar%ed at this stage of the year (or any stage of the year, come to that) to talk about blooming power writing and wow words..................?? That, girls, was a rhetorical question!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Love and mwoah mwoahs to you all,

good morning lasies! - I was MIA yesterday as I was on a study day away from computers etc and only got two mis to pop on here at all. so I posted a tiny bit but didn't get to everyone that I wanted too....
so I need to have a catch up...

Mirium - I am soryy that what your doctor said has made you feel sad. I truely hope its not the case that your tubes have been damaged but it is a good thing to ask all those questions you need to have answered, because otherwise they niggle away at you! big loves chick xxx

Tigerlilly - :hi: lovely! how are you doing?? when do you start the ivf process?? Im roting for you!!

Dwrgi - how are you chick?? how many sleeps till the end of term?? I bet you cannot wait!! I would be chomping at the bit if I were you!

LadyH - yes it should be fine to leave cbfm switched off and then just restart next cycle. at last your dh's SA - that was too long a wait!! :hugs:

Fyflorida - hope you are feeling better today xxxx

Lils - honey I am thinking about you :hugs: :hugs:

butterfly - hows the house?? I must pop on over to your blog later :hugs:

asry and frols - how are you ladies doing?? :hugs:

DrS - is the news sinking in?? :hugs:

Nessaw :hugs: and :hi:

manu - sweetie - how are you doing?? did you ever manage that telephone chat with your doctor, was there any news on the tests they did??

huge :hugs: to everyone else :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ohh I missed honey - sorry lovely - I was going to say that a temp dip and then rise can be a good sign - hopfully thats implantation!! fingers crossed for you!

and dwrgi - I cross posted with you....your being filmed??? will we get to see the film??? Im sure you will be completely fab at it!! :hugs:

honey - from what I have read implantation can take up to day 12!!

sorry was trying remember bits to say to everyone but af just turned up so will say hello and good luck and go and hide in my very messy cupboard for a good cry.

apologies for depressing post.vx

Nessaw-a big :hugs::hugs: to you hun! I prescribe lots of chocolate and wine tonight, and maybe a rom com DVD! And then, onto the next cycle, which could be The One!!

Honey, Purps: no way am I sending a link to this load of self-aggrandising bull&&it!!!! And I mean that in the nicest possible way!!! (It went okay, thank God!!:haha:).

Love to everybody!
Axxxxxx

So sorry to hear Neesaw. Tww and BFN is a killer. Thinking of you.

Purps, how you get to the Advanced Reply page???? To post a piccie, that is? Ciao bella! xxx

A, just hit 'Post Reply' or else underneath the quick reply box you will see 'Go Advanced' :haha::hugs:

nessaw :hugs::hugs:

Ladies, I am going into semi-retirement lol - my ttc days are, I believe, over and I will now start looking at adoption. I won't be leaving the thread totally of course because I want to see you allk getting your BFPs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A, just hit 'Post Reply' or else underneath the quick reply box you will see 'Go Advanced' :haha::hugs:

nessaw :hugs::hugs:

Ladies, I am going into semi-retirement lol - my ttc days are, I believe, over and I will now start looking at adoption. I won't be leaving the thread totally of course because I want to see you allk getting your BFPs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have just posted on your journal, which I didn't realise you had (nincompoop that I am!). Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you!

Nessaw-a big :hugs::hugs: to you hun! I prescribe lots of chocolate and wine tonight, and maybe a rom com DVD! And then, onto the next cycle, which could be The One!!

Honey, Purps: no way am I sending a link to this load of self-aggrandising bull&&it!!!! And I mean that in the nicest possible way!!! (It went okay, thank God!!:haha:).

Love to everybody!
Axxxxxx

Congrats on your starring role.... Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viccat - how many months have you been using cbfm?? if its your first or second month it could be that its still "getting to know you" if not may be ov isgoing to happen a day or two early?? you can get a luteal surge and then after a short delay, ovulate (i think that's right)

butterfly - I am so sorry to hear that, although its quite exciting to be thinking about adoption too, please stay around - I would love to hear about your journey with that and cheer you on just the same :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->