TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dwrgi - Pulease may we see your interview???? pretty please????

:haha:

thanks ladies.

I have a chocolate and amaretto cheesecake and I ain't afraid to use it!

vxxx

Right with ya Ness, just had a runny fried egg and a whopping glass of red wine!

All of that food sounds good!!.. :). I am at work (albeit - at home, I telecommute) however I thought I'd quickly say - Yesterday evening I went out and had crab fritters and fries (potato chips..I grew up in the Caribbean where there's a British influence so I think that you guys in the UK say chips... :)) with the most amazing tartar sauce I've ever tasted along with some creamy hot chocolate. For dessert - I had banana bread in a whiskey and bergamot syrup. It was all very yummy...lol.

Wahey Happy Belated Birthday Dwrgi! And yes I am def up for a meet up once I am in Glocs!

Drs! Awesome... well done you!

Neesaw... sorry...

Purps heya and Dash!

Butterfly you are one brave lady! I would love to hear how you get on.

Hey Lils... I am so sorry to hear about your BIL. It is not fair xx

Oooo and have been having 'highs' from CD10 to CD15 so far... don't tell me my CBFM is as frikkin crazy as my FF!!!

LOADING HYDRATION...... . . . ⋱☆❤
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 100%

Should be ok now UK Ladies......

Hi ladies -
It's 11:15pm and was a crazy day at work so only getting a chance now to come on and catch up.... (tomorrow will be another crazy one - as going to be off on vacation for 2 weeks - and so my boss has decided to make my life miserable until I go!):winkwink::haha:

Lils - :kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mirium and Fly F - :hugs::hugs:
Hope you are feeling better today

Lady H and Nessaw - sorry for the damn snot-faced &itch of a witch that showed her $@!-damn face....:hugs: Sounds like you ladies know just how to treat yourself when she comes around... Now I'm hungry and have to go to bed:haha:

Viccat- sorry don't use the CBFM... (I use the single OPK strips).... but do know that sometimes your surge can happen anywhere from 12-36 hrs before ovulation.... so that might make it a bit longer?:hugs:

Honeybee - FX temp stays up!!:hugs:

HA - yay for Friday ET!!!! very excited for you...:hugs: All limbs crossed for you.

Butterfly - saw you have an adoption meeting ticker now... aww..:hugs::hugs: I can't wait to hear more about your journey (so please stick around ok????):hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Purple -:hugs::kiss:

Dwrgi - what you are a star now?? how exciting!:hugs::kiss: When is your EC booked for?

Asry and Froliky and Dr. S - :flower::flower::flower::hi::hugs:

Pad - that is so weird about your CBFM and all the highs???? Oh good luck and hope the packing is going okay.... Label label label every box with as much detail as you can - but I'm sure you have a lot of practice at moving!:hugs::kiss:

AFM - well FF is saying that I ovulated on Day 9 this cycle.... WHAT?? I think my temps got screwy cause it was so hot (sorry to mention weather:haha:) and the A/C has been working overtime.... I don't know I might discard one of the temps tomorrow and see what happens... I also had cramping for 5 days (from CD 9-13) this month.... Don't know WTH? and also the other reason I think FF is wrong is because my OPK's were positive on Day 10 and 11 (and FF says I ov on Day 9)....

who the hell knows.... I throw out a BIG -----WHATEVER!!!!!:dohh::dohh:

I will try to write tomorrow but we'll see how busy work is ... (I usually get on here from work :haha::haha:)

Love and hugs to everyone I missedl!!!:kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - Pulease may we see your interview???? pretty please????

:haha:

It's all in Welsh!!! And all gobbledeegook about standards and national curriculum levels and literacy targets!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

A can you put some dates in your siggie about this cycle as I have a memory like a sieve and I keep forgetting where you are up to but I am sure you are having something done tomorrow :dohh::hugs::hugs:

dashka, boo for your boss dumping lots of work on you but yay for holiday :happydance: :plane: :wine:

pad - hope the CBFM gives you some proper answers this month :grr:

lots of :hug: needed everywhere it seems so here are some for all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - I love listening to the welsh language!! :winkwink:

dashka - In case I dont get the chance again - have a wonderful holiday!

Pad - I think your cbfm IS as crazy as you :haha: - no really I think it's still "getting to know you" - you'll likely find next month it gives you 2 or 3 Highs then 2 peaks. how long till you actually move??? good luck with it all!

nessaw - i hope the cheesecake worked and you are feeling better!

LadyH - I hope your "hydration" :haha: worked for you lovely !

squishes for Frols, asry and DrS :hugs:

tigerlilly - sending positive thoughts your way chick :hugs:

butterfly - Im off to stalk and see your new ticker!! :hugs: I am reading and enjoying your blog!! thanks for sharing :)

DrHouse :hi: how are you doing chick?? :flower:

Lils - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

manu - :hugs: and :kiss: hope your ok lovely!

twinks - have a fab holiday!! :hugs: I am willing some nice weather for you!! - actually so far, today is not too bad :winkwink:

Viccat :hi: is that your puppy in your pic, its sooooo cute!!

huge big :hugs: and loves to everyone Ive not mentioned, hope your thursday is a good one xxx

Hi Purple, yep!

<------- that is Finn, when he was about 4 weeks old.

Now he is 2 years old, weighs 8 stone but is still a puppy in his head :laugh2: Sometimes I love him so much my heart could burst. At 6am when he is whining for a walk I love him not so much :blush:

BFN.

AF day 26. early. not pregnant. not happy jan.

will write more when red wine positive.

Hi Purple, yep!

<------- that is Finn, when he was about 4 weeks old.

Now he is 2 years old, weighs 8 stone but is still a puppy in his head :laugh2: Sometimes I love him so much my heart could burst. At 6am when he is whining for a walk I love him not so much :blush:

What type of dog is he? He's very beautiful!

Butterfly-I finish taking the norethisterone tonight, so AF should be here Sunday ish, so baseline scan next Monday/Tuesday and start the injections on CD2. I can't wait (NOT!). Thanks for asking!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

viccat - he is adorable!! I love the little wrinkle around his chest in the pic :D

Dwrgi - so next week is cheering week for all of us!! :happydance: :happydance: how are you feeling about now that it's imminent??

BFN.

AF day 26. early. not pregnant. not happy jan.

will write more when red wine positive.

Sorry to hear this. Very early test though??? Hope that red wine makes you feel a bit better. Onto next cycle, hun! :hugs::hugs:

viccat - he is adorable!! I love the little wrinkle around his chest in the pic :D

Dwrgi - so next week is cheering week for all of us!! :happydance: :happydance: how are you feeling about now that it's imminent??

I'd rather not be doing it. My heart isn't in it. It's something that I'm just going through so that in ten years time, I won't look back and think that I didn't do everything possible to achieve a pregnancy. I feel like I'm throwing £5000 (which I don't have) down the drain, but don't feel like I have a choice.

Suppose, in my heart, I feel that the fight is over. Just tried so many things, and none have worked. But, with these 3-for-2 I feel like I can't walk away from it either.

It's all bollo% really!!!

Bet you wished you'd never asked!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back