TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

ladies, I hope you don't mind if I feel sorry for myself real quick. I'm only 6dpiui and I already started spotting yesterday! wtf? I was so excited about being put on progesterone this cycle because I thought that would fix my spotting and lp but no :nope: I'm so bummed. why is this happening? :cry:

ladies, I hope you don't mind if I feel sorry for myself real quick. I'm only 6dpiui and I already started spotting yesterday! wtf? I was so excited about being put on progesterone this cycle because I thought that would fix my spotting and lp but no :nope: I'm so bummed. why is this happening? :cry:

If your on crinone, I was told to expect spotting with that...

Owl, Hun could it be implantation bleeding spotting?? I ask because I'm not sure about what happens when you are on progesterone!

Oh crossed posted with ksluice -there you go, someone with knowledge :hugs:

I was going to say about the possible implantation too - isn't 6dpiui the same as 6dpo? (sorry not sure) - if so then 5dpiui is way too early for AF spotting surely so could be something else for sure :flower:

Lils - thanks for the link! I was taking Vitex (also known as Chasteberry) for almost about 9-10 months (a really good brand that ND gave me).... She gave me to make the periods longer - although I didn't notice that it helped that.... I only noticed when I started to take the B-Complex that LP got longer... I stopped the Vitex about 8-9 months ago... Have tried the Evening Primrose Oil and Cinnamon in FP and I think that has helped lengthen FP a bit... (mind you FF has told me that I'm ovulating a day earlier than I thought I always did - so that explains part of the longer LP too)
Good luck testing on the weekend girl!!! fx for you!

Owl - crossing my fingers that it's implantation bleeding for you - I would think it's way too early for AF.... unless ofcourse like ksluice says it's the progesterone. I have noticed since using progesterone cream that I spot a day before (sometimes 2) whereas before AF just came right away... But still I think it's way to early for it to be AF for you...

FX for you!!

Lils you are very welcome. I normally Ov of day 16 so hopefully you are right and girls I forgot to say I managed to increase my luteal phase up to 12 days the last cycle so heres hoping I can do it again.

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure it's not implantation. It can't be - it's way too early. It started yesterday when I was only 5dpiui. I'm not on Crinone either (I got some no-name generic brand). I would start spotting around the same time almost every cycle (5dpo) when I wasn't on progesterone so this is just like every other cycle. I'll just hope that ksluice is right and the progesterone is causing this - even though I hoped it would fix it :dohh: Oh well, I feel a little better thanks to you lovely ladies. I'll just keep my hopes up until :witch: arrives. :hugs:

Hi ladies - :wave:,

Dwrgi - I wish you all the best!!!!

Dashka - your new doc sounds good although he was not responding to all of your inquiries. The scenario sounds quite familiar. Sometimes I feel like they should take longer and study and know each patient's history better... :). He sounds confident and accomplished though!!

Lils - I am glad you got the progesterone sorted out. You bad girl you - :haha:
I perused the website you posted very well. Interesting read!

Owl - I feel your pain. It's so frustrating when the docs can't fix our problem immediately. You never know though, you may get your BFP regardless. Sometimes, I wonder if time will be the solution although we don't have too much of that. I say that because, amazingly I got pregnant on the 1st time I tried for both of my pregnancies although both miscarried. I think my body was working optimally regarding conceiving before and something happened after the 2nd miscarriage that changed that and it needs to be sorted out...NOW!! - lol.

Lady H - :thumbup: on your SA & FSH results. Regarding FSH, that's an awesome number however they also look at it in conjunction with your Estradiol. They should be in synch somewhat.

Froliky - I so wish that I could be lucky like you... :)

DrH - lucky you - enjoy your vacation.

AFM - I am just in a pensive mood these days, in 2WW, just hanging in here - taking bloody progesterone every day and having uterine cramps sometimes as a result. My computer installed some program and is counting down to time to shut down - any minute now (2 mins, 3 secs. now... :) ) so gotta run.

manu, htj, Honeybee, chicken, purple, butterfly, nessaw, viccat, maddy, jules, flyflorida, asry, twinks, nessaw, pad, grkprn and anyone I missed - :wave:

Have a good night everyone!

good morning lovely ladies! another hot one in the UK!!
I hope you all have a fab day and great big squishy :hugs: for you all!

special :hugs: for Dwrgi this morning! hope your scan goes well today chick, let us know how you get on.

oh and ladies..its the Olympics opening ceremony tonight...I am the least sporty person I know - can't run or catch a ball to save my life - but weirdly I am sooo excited to watch it!! :happydance:

Thanks Purps, you're a star!

Six promising follies on scan this morning, and one little one, probs too small to do anything with. Amanda the Consultant seems to think we'd get 2-3 eggs. Too risky for ICSI, poetry there!, imho, so IUI Monday. Trigger 6am Sun.

Broke down in clinic as there was a couple there who'd just had their first PG scan, and we're describing their babies, plural, to nurse. It's all so cruel and so unfair. If IUI doesn't work, then it's DE or DIM BYD (nothing). Just had enough and can't keep putting myself through this heartache.

Thanks everybody for your support. I'd do more personals, but I'm on my phone and it's driving me insane, A xxxx:growlmad:

Hi ladies!

Dwrgi - glad scan showed 6 good follies - and 2-3 eggs would be awesome if IUI works! So you are still very much in girl! I am praying for you hun....:thumbup::kiss::hugs: It is so bloody unfair..... I find it especially hard with strangers - last few days have walked by SO MANY huge belly bumps -that I seem to be attracting them to me somehow :dohh: Try to keep your PMA (if not for TTC at least for your soul and stress levels).... but I know it's easier said than done. You deserve this and it will happen one way or another!:hugs::kiss::kiss:

Mirium - hope the cramping gets better :hugs:

Owl - oh that is so frustrating if you get spotting all the time that early....:hugs: Can you remind me - did you just come off of b/c? I can't remember....?:hugs:

Purple and all the UK ladies - must be exciting to have the Olympics there....so enjoy watching! (I am no sports fan either) but it must be cool to have it all there... (although I'm sure you haven't heard anything else but that in the last few months!:winkwink:) I usually watch a bit of the opening and closing ceremonies (when I can) and that's about it! :winkwink:

AFM - today is my last day off (back to work Monday) and then HSG on Tuesday. I am kinda glad I'm going back to work as AD has been really irritable (we are still trying to potty train and it's not working) I apologize for complaining about this here, but she is still HITTING me a lot - especially when she is holding her pee for over 10 hrs... she is getting 'time-outs' a lot now but still hitting me....ARGH. Feel like I've tried everything. Not doing much for my confidence for TTC..... I want to give up!:dohh::dohh:

Hope everyone is well.... and have a wonderful weekend ladies!!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Dwrgi - oh forgot to ask - is your clinic opposed to doing same day trigger and IUI?? I think Asry was telling me she had that done and there have been studies on it or something... Just wanted to mention incase it is possible to ovulate right after trigger before the 24 period? (don't want you to miss it) and Spermies would live in there for sure anyway (we are told to BD before ovulation so it makes sense right?) Does it work that way with trigger? I know with me I usually ov the same day of my +OPK....

Sorry don't want to confuse you - just wanted to put out there incase it was something you wanted to look into....

:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hello ladies!

Seems like it's been forever since I posted on here! It took me awhile to go through the postings! :coffee: My hubby finally got back the end of June, so there was alot of BDing to make up!

Mirium - what dpo are you? I'm 6dpo and in the 2ww also :thumbup:

Dwrgi - will be thinking of you on Monday for your IUI :hugs:

AFM - I have had a killer migraine over the last 3 days, but can't take my meds; don't want to chance it if this is the month! And Tylenol doesn't do anything for me :growlmad: Anyone have any tips?

Looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics tonight -- I don't think I've missed one in years!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dashka, I haven't been on birth control for almost a decade so unfortunately, that can't be it. I'm in the same boat as Mirium I think. I swear my body was just fine until my early miscarriage. Something isn't working right ever since :growlmad:

Dwrgi, congrats on 6 follies! Yay! :happydance: I feel for you about breaking down about this other pregnant person in the clinic.
At my clinic some women will sometimes bring their little babys or toddlers with them and I have to admit that I get VERY irritated over that. Especially when they have that "cute" mommy/baby talk going on. All I want to say is "oh good for you that you are so lucky and happy to have a baby, thanks for rubbing it in my face at a fertility clinic!!!". Do you guys feel the same way sometimes, or am I just an old disgruntled infertile woman? :shrug:

Dashka - Your AD could feel your stress about TTC. Children pick up on more than we realize and feel and sense things going on inside their mommies no matter what. I know they are not consciously aware but there are subconscious things going on there. Plus she is still testing, testing, testing...and hoping that no matter how she acts, her mom still loves her with all her heart and has the patience to show her. :hugs:

Mirium - I hope you get to experience it too..a.s.a.p..as well as all the rest of the ladies on here. :hugs:

Hi to the rest...got to sign off. :hugs:

Oh, by the way, I am beginning to really not like birth control. If I was going to have a daughter, she would stay as far away from that pill as possible. I don't want to get into it...but I hate how doctors use it to treat irregular periods, cramping etc. I think they hand it out like a vitamin and I HATE it!!! My daughter would use condom..it's the best and will help prevent some STDs too. :hugs: to all you lovely ladies!

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure it's not implantation. It can't be - it's way too early. It started yesterday when I was only 5dpiui. I'm not on Crinone either (I got some no-name generic brand). I would start spotting around the same time almost every cycle (5dpo) when I wasn't on progesterone so this is just like every other cycle. I'll just hope that ksluice is right and the progesterone is causing this - even though I hoped it would fix it :dohh: Oh well, I feel a little better thanks to you lovely ladies. I'll just keep my hopes up until :witch: arrives. :hugs:

Hi Owl. I have the same problem! I usually spot starting at 11dpo until AF comes at 16dpo. But last month, the spotting started at 8dpo. I had a moment if hope that it was IB, but no dice.

This month will be my first assisted cycle. I'm also hoping the progesterone meds will solve whatever is causing the spotting (unless the spotting doesn't hurt the chances of pregnancy).

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's helpful to me :)

:bunny: Apple

Hi Owl. I have the same problem! I usually spot starting at 11dpo until AF comes at 16dpo. But last month, the spotting started at 8dpo. I had a moment if hope that it was IB, but no dice.

This month will be my first assisted cycle. I'm also hoping the progesterone meds will solve whatever is causing the spotting (unless the spotting doesn't hurt the chances of pregnancy).

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's helpful to me :)

:bunny: Apple
Good luck to you. When I was on clomid, the spotting always got better and I usually wouldn't spot until 1 or 2 days before AF. But it did nothing for my lp. Even when I was on the injectables, my lp was only 11days. But I had no spotting on those.
Again, good luck and keep me posted how it goes! :hugs:

Hugs to all of you lovely ladies and I hope you have a nice weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->