TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Girls girls, I forgot to put in in a spoiler...

Just as well = thinking Im going mad girls - hubby thinks I've lost it (he can't see anything) its a no!!!

Dr. H - I think I kind of see something! but the photo is so small and I can't enlarge it.... You are 10DPO today??? I only see temps up to Thursday right?
Maybe it's very faint and still early ---- Oh I am crossing my fingers for you!:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Girls girls, I forgot to put in in a spoiler...

Just as well = thinking Im going mad girls - hubby thinks I've lost it (he can't see anything) its a no!!!

Dr. H - I think I kind of see something! but the photo is so small and I can't enlarge it.... You are 10DPO today??? I only see temps up to Thursday right?
Maybe it's very faint and still early ---- Oh I am crossing my fingers for you!:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

ok DrH -
I just cut and paste your photo into 'paint' program and enlarged it -so now I think I can see a very faint line.... OH I hope soo!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

AF is due Wed/thursday.
So yeah i guess its day 10!

When the photo is bigger is not probably any clearer!! hubby reckons that its my tww want to pregnant eyes looking at a poor quality and probably bollocks internet cheapie!!

AF is due Wed/thursday.
So yeah i guess its day 10!

When the photo is bigger is not probably any clearer!! hubby reckons that its my tww want to pregnant eyes looking at a poor quality and probably bollocks internet cheapie!!

well if it's 10DPO it would be very faint - so just get yourself some better tests today and test tomorrow and next day!:thumbup:

my DH is laughing his head off and slapping his thigh!!

He's sure its a no. His prediction is IVF. Mine is this month. A very very very big diamond is resting on it compared to the very very big diamond he alledges he is buying for me!

my DH is laughing his head off and slapping his thigh!!

He's sure its a no. His prediction is IVF. Mine is this month. A very very very big diamond is resting on it compared to the very very big diamond he alledges he is buying for me!

only time will tell !! any diamonds are good diamonds! :winkwink: I can't wait to see if you're right!! I don't have the best eyes either - but I think I do see something... Was the photo taken right after? (within test time frame?)

Gotta sign off now - but get some good tests!!

Dr H, I hope that's a blinking 'yes'!!!!!! So exciting. Yup, line would be VERY faint at this stage anyway. Keep testing lovely! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love to everybody, Axxxx

DrH... I am no good at squinting... but I think I see a line... 10 dpo is early so it would be the faintest of faint lines as the lovely Dash and Dwrgi say....

I would say test in a few days time and see what happens... (can i be a little excited)?... Oooo I LURVE diamonds! For my (ahem whispers) 40th Birthday all my family and friends clubbed together to give me dollars and when we went to the States my Husband took me to Tiffany's and bought me a diamond ring... ahhh I love my Tifanny's diamond!!

Dwrgi hows the hangover! Hahaa

Dash.. fat follies fat follies!!

Hey Pbl

Piccy of me last night... Countess Von Slagulor and Baron Von Shadowman (that was not his costume hat)!:haha:

Attachments

• sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
Dr H fx for you xxx

Pad where did you find the energy to dress up so well, you look fab xx

Don't talk to me Pad! Complete waste of a beautiful day! :nope:

Pad...you are goooorgus!!! :haha:

DrH ...I see a line! I am sure I see a line!! You need to test again for sure!! I'm crossing everything for you!

Huge loves to everyone xxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

No news here ladies, will let you know though!

Hi ladies, I just read through all of this past week's posts. Some very good news from everyone! I've been thinking of you all. And thanks again to ALL of you for all of your kind words and understanding - it has really helped me.

Pebble - so glad to hear your levels are coming down!! I know what you mean about waiting and waiting for AF.... I will join you this month now in the waiting game!! And thank you so much for your reassurance and the website - I checked it out and it was so helpful to me.

Purps - We are all so excited to hear when you have a bundle in your arms!!

Dash - so glad you had such wonderful scans!!! YAAAYY!!!

Maddy - best of luck with all of the tests with the FS!

Nessaw and LadyH - hope you are both doing great and hopefully we'll all be just a couple months behind you!!

Owl - You only need 1 follicle to kick out 1 egg, so I have lots of hope for you. Lots of babydust and love to you!

Pad - You're almost in the 2nd trimester!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Pink pink pink!!!!

Lils - hope the hurricane is almost gone and that you are ok!! hope you had some fun with some EWCM BDing!

Chicken - that is TOTALLY a sign!!!!!! That is such a wonderful story!!!!

DrH - that looks like a line to me!!!! Test again in a couple days!!!!!!!

Greenleaf - my OPK LH surges (with the test line darker than the control line) have lasted a couple hours, half a day, and a full day!! Everything I've read says to test twice a day so you don't miss the surge, so even a surge of a couple hours will do the job!! Baby dust!!!

Hi Cala, Butterfly, Kismet, Want2conceive, Dwrgi, Fire, LaBergere and all the other ladies here.

AFM - I'm doing better but am still very sad. I do have a plan moving forward so that is helping. Starting back on CoQ10 and will be making some buckwheat farinetta and flax seed muffins. I'm still waiting for the m/c spotting to stop (that really makes me sad). Now I'll have to wait for AF to show up, and then I'll skip the following cycle, and then start TTC again (I guess that will be around late December, depending on when I get AF next). I am going to write things down in my journal and keep hoping. Lots of love to you all.

purple - thanks for letting me know. It's strange that I got a nice ovulation dip last month which corresponded to the 2 days of LH surge. This month LH surge was only in the morning (tested at 11am and 8.30pm). By evening it has gone lighter. And still no temp dip. I'm beginning to think I did not O this month :(

Lady H - did you have a dip in temp even though you did not get an obvious positive opk? My temp is hovering around 36.4C for the past 3 days. No signs of dip. :(

pad - thanks :) How are you doing? :)

DrHouse - I can see! Well, it's very very faint but if I look reeeeeal close, I can make out a faint line. Test it for a few more days and see if it gets darker :D Baby vibes to you!

dashka - Maybe I missed the surge in the previous evening. Got a fairly noticeable line in the morning on 26 Oct at 11am and it got fainter by evening at 8.30pm. But still no temp dip.

moondust - thanks. Maybe I should test more frequently next month. Trying to save on my opk strips LOL! Can't find these here in the local pharmacy. Had to order online.

All - would it be okay if I post my opk results for you good ladies to give some advice and comment? I'm not very good at catching the surge yet. Not sure whether to call it positive or negative results. Thanks!

Moon, honey it will get a little bit better as time passes, give yourself lots of time! Huge loves xxx we are all hear for you, and we understand xxx

Green, I know a lot of ladies test twice a day over the main days they know ov is likely, to make sure they catch that surge.

Owl ..I'm hoping that eggy is juicy and ready and this times a charm for you xxx

DrH I am on the edge of my seat for you!! Xxxx

Ladies in the US, I hope hurricane sandy passes you all by and causes no damage or worry xxxx

Everyone else huge loves to you all xxxx hope you are all having a lovely weekend and doing something nice xxxx

Afm..an uneventful night !

Drh
That looks like a perfect 10dpo :bfp: line to me so I am going to say congrats :happydance::thumbup::hugs:

DrH Looks good to me too FX hun

AFM - So much for having a month off.........Had a little oooppppsss last night and possibly right on 'O'. But I'm refusing to get my hopes up as I haven't been charting because I didn't want to be temped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->