TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

spoiler

alert

alert

please close your
I think im just a little bit up the duff:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all

have put in the photo... still struggling to put this in a spoiler....

think this might be just a little positive. AF due thursday

Attachments

• two lines monday.jpg
    two lines monday.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
DrH
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Hun!!

I knew it!

What does this do to wedding plans?

Ladyh

Congratulations lovely! Happy 12 weeks!! I can't wait for you to tell us all about your scan!! I am sooooo excited! And your holiday sounds fab!!

purps thanks so much!!!!!

my beautiful wedding..... I'll pm you the link... sniff sniff.....

DH are I are stoked.... we are really really happy.... we recognise that murphys law is at play!

Forgive my ignorance but what needs to be put under spoilers? :)

DrH - Congrats! So happy for you! :D *bounce* *bounce*

Greenleaf, sometimes ladies will "spoiler" good news, only because if another lady on here is having a not so good day, they can chose not to read the news until they are ready xxx

Dr. H.
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Good luck revising those wedding plans! What a great problem to have!

And can I just say, since the topic got mentioned, that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of the spoilers! I wish more people on BnB TTC threads would use them. I suggested it (as gently as I possibly could) on another thread and I practically incited a mob. (I don't go to that thread anymore).

the only trouble pebble is how to put a picture in the spoiler.

It takes a degree!

In other news, just got back from the Dr's. $50 and the joy of a transvaginal u/s for them to tell me that they can't see anything that would be causing pain. :hissy: They did say that the ectopic is resolving nicely, and that it's possible I've been experiencing referred pain on the other side. That would explain why the left side has been bothering me the whole time, and the right side has barely experienced a twinge (except during the heaviest parts of the methotrexate process).

They also said I'm about to ovulate! So I guess we could try to catch that.....

Oh pbl_ge rats they couldn't locate the source of the pain. But heck the sidebar about being ready to O is pretty neat. Go girl!

Man, I'm gone for a couple days and so much has happened! I hope I get my post right

drH
OMG! A :bfp:!!! Such amazing news! Congratulations! :wohoo: :dance: :happydance:

dwrgi - how are you chick? My hangovers last for at least 2 days ever since I turned 30... :drunk: so here is :beer: to just one day!

ladyH- yay for 12 weeks :happydance:

pad - yay for 13 weeks. I'm gonna think pink for pad until you deliver the little padster :happydance:

dash - it's getting closer to ER. Keeping all my fingers crossed for many many big eggies :hugs:

moon - thinking about you :hugs:

:hi: pbl, chicken, maddy, purps, leaf, lils, want2, tiger, LaB, Mirium, nessaw and everybody else I've missed! Lot's of love and :dust:

AFM, IUI's Friday and Saturday went well. No cramping this time. My right ovary is hurting a little since last night but that was the one with the big follie, so who knows what's going on in there :haha: Beta test on Nov 9 but I'll test earlier - I know me... :wacko:

Maddy – that’s great your job allows for the fertility testing during the week – good luck this week w/testing & HSG! Let us know how it goes… For IVF, I’d say perhaps check out another country nearby to your part of Australia “just to see” – you never know!

Owl – good luck & :dust:! It only takes one good one, you know!

La Berg – I often get various temp drops & EWCM well ahead of O time (often a week). We are all different, hun. Just hang in there & keep temping – the first month is confusing but hopefully you can look back & see & get used to your own unique pattern. :flower:

Dwrgi – Thanks for the great follow-up questions & advice, as I have no idea about these things :hugs:. I copied your questions & emailed her. Apparently 20-30% of 39+ get pregs, 40% of those over 39 who get pregs carry to term & 60% mc in the first 3 months. Also you have to be there 15 days, or they will work w/you but the savings gets chipped away that way, which defeats the whole purpose. I think I may be back to IUI with those rates, but I’m glad I asked. :shrug: If my problem is “mostly” RMC, then perhaps spending $ on IVF is futile, although I’m starting to feel like I have a prob with getting preggers now too. Ugh, too much to think about on a Monday! :wacko: Yay for Hair o’ the Dog! :drunk::happydance: (p.s., bought some cider over the weekend myself – can only get it at this one place which happens to be the closest liquor store to my house, so yes Virginia, there is a God!:winkwink:)

Pebble – HSG is usually not that painful & mine even had complications (took 20mins vs 5 mins). They don’t give us any drugs, here. If you have blocked tubes, it could be painful, but I still wouldn’t say “extremely” & its over before you know it – like a bad pain from a poop attack maybe? I think women need a zanax more than pain pills just because we get so anxious about the whole thing after reading google horror stories, but “usually” it’s nothing. Usually… but if you have a pain pill standing by, you are more-then-set. :thumbup: Btw, (1) you are going to be trying post-mc – more chance of a pregs & (2) after HSG more chance of pregs, so I don’t think you’ll have to wait 6 months! :thumbup: Just caught your other post – so glad the ectopic is resolving nicely. I get weird sharp pains that have no rhyme or reason, too :nope::shrug: So you can Ov whilst still sorta pregs – I guess it’s different w/ectopic since it’s not in your ute? But then, when is HSG scheduled? Just be careful hun! :flower:

Chicken – Nice post! And oooooh, what a nice story! :cloud9: Apparently, sea turtles have, in fact, hatched so we’re good to go, thanks! They are beautiful aren’t they? FX for an oopsie! And GL this Friday :flower:

Green – that’s better than me as mine only lasts maybe 2 hrs! Looks like maybe the 26/10 one was +OPK & that you O’d yesterday (which is about right – O comes 12-48 hrs after on avg) so GL & :dust:! If you get 2 more days of high temps, you’ll get crosshairs :thumbup:

LadyH – of course you can post here, hun as you have been using spoilers & such. And
Happy 12 weeks – yayyyy! :happydance:

Pad -
Happy 13+1 & 2nd Tri, sister!!!! I’m so happy for you & lil Padette :happydance:
Btw, I love the Halloween ball pics – such great costumes! :thumbup:

DrH –
:yippee::yipee::yipee: Congratulations Aussie darlin’ & wishing a Happy & Healthy 9 months for you!!! :thumbup: I couldn’t figure out the picture thingy in the Spoiler either :wacko:. Someone told me once but that knowledge is long gone bc sadly, haven’t had the need! Come on October BFP's!!!

Dash – I knew you’d have even more – grow follies grow!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Will get to your journal next, hopefully! Idk what’s going on w/my temp or O or lack thereof? :wacko:. We’ll see, but DH didn’t cooperate on Sat, so I all but forced him on Sunday just in case... I have no idea…so any chart analysis is greatly welcomed as my body decided now that it is crucial timing, it refuses to cooperate. Aw, to 1 yo nephew :cloud9:. Hopefully is magical babyness rubbed off on you in preparation for this week’s EC/ER!

Moon – First off :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Everyone is different hun, so for some of us the mc blood is like our AF & if it’s an early mc, many Dr’s say you can try right after. But many ladies choose to wait anyway due to getting mental health back & etc., so take a break if you need it & try to look forward. :flower:

Purps – Thanks for the well-wishes, hun! Now I am worried about my friends & family up north – they are all in Maryland & it doesn’t look too good for them. Btw, to Purplette: :coffee::coffee::coffee:… :hugs:

BF – how you doing hun? :hugs:

Want2Con – good luck hun & :dust:

:hi: to everyone else! :hugs:, :dust: & :wine: for all! Its almost noon, so...

AFM – thanks everyone for asking about me - I’m safe! Halloween decorations – especially the mummy – didn’t fair as well, but I guess mummies are already dead so no biggie – don’t think he felt a thing :haha:. Definitely got wind/rain/surge – waves crashed into streets & such, but I am more worried about my friends & family in the NE USA. Apparently there’s another storm – I think Dashka’s current storm – that’s supposed to collide with the hurricane so they have nicknamed it the “frankenstorm” as they already did a "perfect storm". Internet at work has been dicey since many servers are in the NE so I took that as a forced BNB break :winkwink:. Anyway, not sure what’s going on w/my own chart/body/Ov so still waiting & have resorted to various coaxing techniques w/DH for :sex:. :haha: I need a sign that says “Will Work for :sex:”! :haha: Ugh, the things we women have to do!!! :growlmad::grr: (chart opinions always welcome!)

Test

The following is safe for everyone to view!

Testing to see how to spoiler a pic

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/louisefowler/18bca78c9c25bda83583551e6a9bba72.jpg

Ok....to spoiler a pic....

Put your image code in, then on "go advanced" (in the reply box underneath here) highlight everything including the it's in [] brackets where it says img.(basically everything you want to hide in a spoiler And then click the little smilie icon that looks his eyes are hidden.

That should do it!

Alternatively : type [ spoiler] without out any spaces , at the beginning of what you want you want to hide and then type
[/ spoiler] at the end

Either will work

DrH
yay :hugs: so so happy for you :hugs:

Lils sorry about your Mummy :haha:

Purps...got me all excited then! Wrong kind of baby! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members