TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thanks guys..

Will check again on wednesday. Might as well live the dream for the next wee while :)

DrH you have some willpower waiting till then! It looks good to me!!

Ooo Dwrgi.. was the hangover that bad?

aww Purps... she is just too comfy!

Moon... take your time chick x

Hey Green I am well thanks! How are you doing in lovely KL?

Hey Butterfly!!! How are you doing sweetie x

DrH... hold out chick... then you will see a gorgeous dark line! Can't wait to see it!

Chicken as Purps says.. oppsies can be the ones! All of mine have been oppsies lol

Hey La!

Thanks guys..

Will check again on wednesday. Might as well live the dream for the next wee while :)

You mean, you're not going to test daily, in a sort of demented, lunatic type of way (like I would be doing)??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooooooo hope you're up the duff, preggers, with child, bunned in the oven!!! You are admirably calm!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks guys..

You mean, you're not going to test daily, in a sort of demented, lunatic type of way (like I would be doing)??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooooooo hope you're up the duff, preggers, with child, bunned in the oven!!! You are admirably calm!! :hugs::hugs:

I'd be doing all of that plus googling every type of symptom I had until I found a search entry that might suggest pregnancy! Lol!!

Lils—still okay down there? You and the turtles haven't been washed away? I LOVE the idea of IVF vacay in Cancun! :boat: :friends: :drunk: Alas, we won’t be at that stage for a while. I think the damn clock reset with the ectopic, too, so I’ll have to hope something works soon or I’ll be waiting another 6 months for assistance.

Owl—I think your IUI was yesterday—how did it go?

Pad—nice costume! Indeed, your energy is very impressive! Does that mean that the usual 1st trimester symptoms are getting better for you? I’ve heard one suddenly starts to feel GREAT around 13 weeks!

Maddy—good luck at HSG!

Dash—I can’t believe your OH leaves at 3:45 AM! I have trouble leaving the house by 8. :sleep: And it sounds like a very promising crop of eggies for this round! :dust: :dust:

Chicken—thanks for the update re progesterone. One thing about an ectopic, is that you don’t have to be paranoid about hormonal causes for a m/c! (Hey—I think I just found the ONE bright side for an ectopic!) I don’t know if I should wish you luck or not for your “oopsie” :sex:. And what a sweet divination you had! I believe her! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

DrH, We’re really looking forward to more test pics here!!! :test: :test: :test: Your chart looks good!

Moon, glad to hear you’re feeling better. :hugs: And I’ll toast to you for waiting buddies! One of my docs said to wait a full cycle after AF, the other said no need. Guess who I plan to listen to? :haha: Perhaps you and I will be taking up :wine: duty while these other lovely ladies all get their :bfp:s.

Green, I’ve never used OPKs, so I can’t help you there. Your chart is a bit confusing. Based on temp alone, I would have guessed you o’ed around the 25th, but that’s contradicted by EWCM and OPK. Better keep :sex: :sex: :sex: just in case!

Purps, still hanging on, eh? Out of curiosity, do you have a plan to induce if purplette doesn’t show soon?

Bergere, good luck catching the egg! :sperm:

AFM, stil waiting waiting waiting. :sleep: :coffee: :comp: :wine: :sleep: :coffee: :comp: :wine: Although I've decided I need to go get the weird pain where I think my left ovary is checked out. Was going to wait for the HSG, but who knows when that will happen? :shrug: I'm hoping it's not big deal, but I'm not exactly on a run of good luck these days. My guess is that it's an ovarian cyst, and I'm hoping it won't need surgery. :cry: In the meantime, we're not near Sandy, but we're still in range of endless rain and a cold snap. Lots of sitting near the wood stove with the dog, doing work. :comp: Oh, and plenty of :wine:!

:hi: to anyone I missed!

:hugs: and :dust:!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys..

I'd be doing all of that plus googling every type of symptom I had until I found a search entry that might suggest pregnancy! Lol!!

:haha:
Dwrgi and la bergere...I thought that was the law!! At least 6 tests per day, and comparing them, squinting in different lights etc and yes googling till your fingers are sore!!

Oh and don't forget FF...where you can search charts like yours with all kinds of variations! :rofl: (actually that's my personal favourite!)

Pebble no plan as yet....have an appointment Wednesday though to review and discuss! I like your silver lining for an ectopic :hugs:.

Hi Ladies,
ok I just caught up and am going by memory - so forgive me if I forget anyone!!

Dr H-
I am thinking sooo positive for you - Can't wait to hear - you are gonna wait til Wednesday!!!???????:wacko::wacko: I'd go nuts..... Good luck!!!:thumbup:

Pad -
Happy 13 weeks hun!!!!:happydance: how are you feeling? Love the Halloween photos!!! you naughty thing you....

Pebble - I hope the left ovary pain is nothing.... Is it all the time?? I get that once in a while on my left side too! We in Toronto are also expecting crazy rain all week (we're so close to you) .... and cold snap and flooding and they are predicting 100Km/hr winds on Tuesday and power outages... yikes!!:dohh:
Stay warm and safe!:hugs:

Purps !!!! are you relaxing hun??? any energy surges today ? need to check your journal....:hugs::kiss:

Chicken - your ooopppss made me :haha: - so cute.... Hope that was a lucky oooppsss..... You never know.... (why were you taking a month off again??) Sorry I think these fertility meds are making me lose brain cells...:haha:

Lils - how are you today????:hugs::kiss: Hope you caught that eggy !!!

Dwrgi - oh I hope that hangover is gone :hugs::kiss:

Green - not sure I'm puzzled by your chart.... doesn't look like you've ovulated yet... sometimes your body tries to ovulate and it doesn't -but tries again in a few days -I've heard it happening where people get +OPKs later on again.:thumbup:

Moon - I'm glad to hear you have a plan.... take it easy hun - we're here for you !!:hugs:

Owl - I hope your IUI went well!! :thumbup:

Maddy - good luck with week with HSG....!!:thumbup:

Butterfly - :flower: hope you well hun!:hugs::kiss:

Hello and hugs to everyone I missed!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - went to clinic today for another scan - and doc says I have more follies than last time and I'm 'progressing' very well.... (more in my journal) but it looks like ER is going to be either Wednesday or Thursday of this week! EEEKKKK!!! I am getting really nervous.....

Awww thanks Purps, Dwrgi, Dash and Chicken! I am kinda stunned by it all... we will see what Wed brings!

Purps... time to evict Purpette I feel! LOL

Dwrgi how you feeling today?

Pbl... I think you are right... am feeling much more human nowadays.. am hoping that isn't a bad sign... good on yer for seeing that silver lining chick!!

Dash! Yay great news! See my fat and fertile vibes are working... or maybe it is all you and the meds lol. Will keep sending them and will be thinking of you Wed/Thurs! Keep us posted as to the day so I can send a super strong stream of them... and Lils can send you calm and tranquil vibes!!

Lils.. hope Sandy isn't battering you too hard... come on and let us know you are OK please x

Pad, I know Lils said she was busy this weekend and wouldn't be able to log on. I'm sure we'll hear from her tomorrow. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm okay, thanks. Just off to open another cider!!! :haha::haha:

Oooo good call chick.. you need to come here and see me... this is the land of cider!!!

pad - it's been raining here everyday. Cold and wet, yucks!

pbl_ge - yeah, my chart is a bit whacky this month. Not sure what's going on with my body. Thanks for the :sex: advice. LOL!

dashka - my opk is neg now. Should I keep testing? Temp shot up to 36.67C this morning. Does that mean anything?

Would you ladies consider 26/10 (8.30pm) and 27/10 results to be positive? https://tinypic.com/r/23s9aok/6

Morning lovely ladies :hi:

Pad, I am LOVING that ticker, good luck for Wednesday, darling :hugs:

I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Nikki?

Oh, and I hope all those near the East coast of the USA stay safe :hugs:

Have a good Monday lovelies - if that's possible!

:hugs: and :kiss:

C xx

P.S. The lovely lady who started the Azoo thread - who also joined this thread in the early days before the Azoo diagnosis (now 38) - had her baby girl on Friday and she is gooooorgeous! :flower:

Green....yes! Looks good to me.:happydance: In ref to your earlier question I did not temp dip as I was not temping, was chilling! I had no ib or any symptoms either.

Pad
soooo happy you made second tri :hugs:

DrH test!:wacko:

Dash hope all goes to plan this week, will pop in your journal shortly.

Nessaw hope all going well for you

Lils hope the storm not causing you too much trouble xxx :hugs:

Want2 fx for you Hun

Purple.....:coffee:.....

Dwrgi I hate loosing a day to hangover, so annoying :kiss:

Moon big :hugs: glad you have a plan

Chicken I agree with Purps, oopsies can be good....

Owl fx for you too :thumbup:

Madly hope all goes well with HSG :flower:

LaB, Butterfly, pbl, Grkprn, Tiger, fire, Cala, Kismet, Mirium, HA, Fro, Asry, and anyone I am sure to have missed :hugs::wave:

AFM
I made it to 12 weeks today :happydance: Very nervous about scan Friday as I worry about mmc. Once that is ok then a wait for Down results from NT and blood work. At least I fly to Antigua on the 10 Nov and can relax properly for two weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->